My daughter wants to join the site.....

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want to spare her all the 'your momma' jokes, along with the pointing out of some less than innocent posts. >_>

Which reminds me, I haven't brought up Charizarding go my husband yet. I must make a point of it so he knows what's off limits

A mod also spewed hate on me on my first week on a roleplay forum, but that actually fuelled me to go somewhere else and into having fun and good roleplay just to spite them.... so that worked out well. I think. Maybe I'm filled with spite. Maybe I need to see a therapist. What I do need is; I need to stop just writing whatever comes into my head.
The Mod who hated me had also pissed off most of the community, so getting people to follow to another site was as easy as "Hey guys, I made us a new site".
But the motivation that kept me going wasn't actually mod spite, but more because I really got along with the people I roleplayed with.

I just want to spare her all the 'your momma' jokes, along with the pointing out of some less than innocent posts. >_>

Which reminds me, I haven't brought up Charizarding go my husband yet. I must make a point of it so he knows what's off limits
That's no fun. :(

Reactions: Lysander
@Gwazi Magnum: The spite more motived me just after that to keep going, but after awhile of good RPing with cool people on another site; the spite kinda went away; and was filled with love of RPer's and roleplay. Although the mods sucked, but that's a different story.

If you want her to remain anonymous, it would be wise to have a brief discussion with her about it.

If her Intro thread reads "my mom is Nydanna", well... I'll let the cretins give you an idea as to how that will play out.

Ftr, my wife is the fun one.

If you want her to remain anonymous, it would be wise to have a brief discussion with her about it.

If her Intro thread reads "my mom is Nydanna", well... I'll let the cretins give you an idea as to how that will play out.
Although she is in her early teen's her doing that out of attention seeking isn't out of the question.

I'm pretty sure she'll want some distance, plus our taste in roleplays are vastly different. I wouldn't be caught dead in a Steven Universe roleplay.....

I don't even know what Steven Universe is. It doesn't sound good. *googles it* Yep I was right.

Yeah, not my thing. I'm more of a Dark Tower, Sleepy Hollow, Serenity fandom kind of girl. =D

I loooooooooooooooooooove Firefly.

Just sayin'...

We should aim to misbehave sometime...

Diamonds are pure karbon
Actually, even ignoring the nearly impossible to prevent impurities that arise somewhere within any given diamond, they are still not solely composed of carbon. Their entire outer layer is coated in hydrogen.

Then I left and came here; which has been great.
Much better insults, eh? Eh?
Kidding, of course.

Hmm, you learn something new every day. So more accurate: Diamonds are mostly composed of carbon.

Dark Tower is awesome! I love that series more than I love my husband.

Much better insults, eh? Eh?
Kidding, of course.
Truthful yes; and with less heat. People can be much more eloquent with their insults while still keeping the heat (anger, hatred, etc.) out of them. Its very fun to have sharp tongued pithy word play; especially when its all in good fun.

Edit: I mean seriously the mods of my ex-site (yes its like an ex-girlfriend; and we had a bad breakup) anyway's the mods where reduced to caps lock name calling. They just tried to think of the most offensive yet boring pejorative's they could. I mean seriously if your going to insult someone take some time to give them a dressing down.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure if I should be insulted by that, or feel happy that I'm not the only one who's no fun.
I think that was just a social commentary. Then again I may be looking into it to much; it is Raz.

Status
Not open for further replies.