Muvluv Ironfront RP OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm oh it wasn't aimed at you, that was a general comment. If you guys want to post, post, its fine, I'll try and get something up today, but been busy might need to wait till tomorrow in my case.
Take your time.

will look to post tommorw been busy today had to do some shopping, in addition to work and also some other private work for a group im part of.

No worries, understandable, others seem away atm as well.

just waiting for a reply over here

I was kidding, Red. lol

Imagining the situation right now is making me cringe so hard.

Hey, you should've waited for navy to die and me to make another Murican. Christopher's too apathetic to give any fucks whatsoever about the current situation.

Imagining the situation right now is making me cringe so hard.
American doesn't care, luckly I guess, he'll be dead soon, poor emp doesn't want to open the mans heart in the correct way.

Well I've given enough time, and no comments on anything during the tour so let me make my post to explain all the various rooms and stuff.

Reactions: FrostedCaramel
sorry ive been pretty busy, ill try to post again after your next post.

Also I read your posts, shes just ignoring everyone lel. Well my two things will move forward after this bit soon, so you can do your own things or be on hand to help with that.

As a heads up I will be purging inactives.

Will be working on a post later today.

I'm giving 12 hours for those who have not been active within the last 30 to post. There will be no additional warnings or me asking them to post. If we reach a point where half of the membership base isn't posting or able to come up with their own things to do or at least request to take part in one of those I have planned, I refuse to waste more of my time, and any of your time and will end the RP. The next mission, or rather first is set to happen some time soon after this.

In principle we all it seems need to post, but astros primarily.

Last edited:
Reactions: Detective Zero
my post is up, hope you don't drop this because its really quite enjoyable.

Its mostly a problem of me not wanting to NPC 4+ people..that gets to be a pain.

Also I like all the comments on the strange layout lel. If you seen how I made the map in paint I pretty much made smaller rooms and was like "Fucking hell where do I put this.." Also its not the main base, the base core building would be GIGANTIC compaired to it, same with the hangars.

Anyways making a post to push some stuff forward, I also may npc the doctor..but if you are in this and intend to post and have not, please comment in the OOC before I return tomorrow, I'll allow a few hours grace period but thats it. If you have not posted or at least paid some attention here, you will be removed.

Frosted, Death, Akashi, and Zero you all are fine, waiting to hear from the last three.

Reactions: FrostedCaramel
I also may npc the doctor
If you need any help with the doctor, I'm around. Although not a Doctor I am very knowledgeable thanks to my job...

Reactions: RedArmyShogun
Status
Not open for further replies.