Murder XX: A Night In Terror Town

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

• WELCOME TO IWAKU, QUOTEV REFUGEES ◉◇◉
    A site made for roleplay is way cooler we promise <3
"Ooh, a novelist! You don't really look the type to write erotic romances...what type of books do you specialize in?"

Hearing Seishin call her interesting, Grell couldn't help but be flattered. She knew it was true, but it was alwayd fun to hear.

@Takumi @Kaykay @Verite @CrunchyCHEEZIT

Seishin chuckled, wondering if Grell was joking or not. Chances were she probably wasn't.

"I write books along the horror or tragedy genres." he replied, actually slightly amused.

"One I have in mind being titled Shiki-or Corpse Demon." he added, gaze flickering to gaze at the abandoned town they were in. Reminding him of his own spin on the tail of Cain and Abel, as well as the village he was born in.

@Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Verite @Kaykay

Grell chuckled at Numahime. "Oh, I like you."
90446df49ea74c3795020aa4a56dfeda.gif

"Oh yes, tragedy is such a romantic genre, wouldn't you say? I once played one of the greats-Ophelia in Hamlet. Do send me a copy of that little book of yours, Seishin...if we ever get out of here, that is. I'm starting to think they just dragged us here as a joke!"

@Kaykay @Takumi @Verite @CrunchyCHEEZIT

"You see? She gets it!" Grell shot a mischievious smile in Nurahime's direction. "Just a normal girl, hmm? I don't know if I believe that, if you're familiar with my profession." To Ethan she'd also smile. "Ah, a private investigator? How fun! I love a good mystery...though unfortunately my profession makes them hard to come by."
"Mugenkanadzuki." Retaining her smile, the demon answered him with a name even more vexing than her own. Though it was not a village that existed in Ethan's own world. "Oxford? Haha, you really must have taken a wrong turn! Or maybe I did. Who knows? Maybe I've been kidnapped by someone bad. Scary, scary."

"Aw, did I get found out?" Numahime replied with obviously feigned distress in her voice. "It's gotta be our little secret though~"
Seishin chuckled, wondering if Grell was joking or not. Chances were she probably wasn't.

"I write books along the horror or tragedy genres." he replied, actually slightly amused.

"One I have in mind being titled Shiki-or Corpse Demon." he added, gaze flickering to gaze at the abandoned town they were in. Reminding him of his own spin on the tail of Cain and Abel, as well as the village he was born in.

"Oh yes, tragedy is such a romantic genre, wouldn't you say? I once played one of the greats-Ophelia in Hamlet. Do send me a copy of that little book of yours, Seishin...if we ever get out of here, that is. I'm starting to think they just dragged us here as a joke!"
tumblr_inline_o0vlpwVSOc1rxsf53_100.png

"... Ugh."

Shinigami.

Mugenkanadzuki.

Shiki.

An awful lot of queer - or rather, just foreign - words being thrown around. The girl and the self-proclaimed author both certainly looked some sort of Asian, while Grell, decidedly not, also in turn seemed to casually be able to follow along. To Ethan, it felt like they were speaking another conversation, but... Well, here he was, standing next to him and able to decipher at least some of what they were talking about, as though he was the only thing abnormal around here.

But Numahime seemed to be having fun at his expense, so maybe it wasn't all that strange after all if it was known to be a weird thing.

Whatever that "thing" was that he was even thinking about.

Still, he may as well get to know his... circumstantial "friends" while he could.

He frowned at the idea of romanticizing tragedy, but indeed, there was something people oft found attractive about misfortune, didn't they? Ethan usually didn't think of such things, not being too much of a reader, at least not since he was a boy reading up Latin against his own will, but after spending time among the "well-read" people, like Malcolm and Vanessa in the general arts, and Victor with his witch science and whatnot, the mustached man did indeed pick up on a thing or two from them. Mostly from a certain one of them.

tumblr_inline_o0vlsqwGEX1rxsf53_100.png

"Shakespeare, huh? Didn't peg you to be the actor type, though... I guess you do have a... dramatic flair fit for what they look for on the stage," Ethan said to Grell, before crossing his arms, "I more than not fancy poetry myself. Mostly just the greats though. Mostly just... Tennyson, at that," he uttered, almost to an awkward extent. It was sort of a lie... to a degree. He hadn't touched that deeply into the late poet's works, but the ones that he did remember always stuck with him, never to leave.

Especially the one that would always remind him of her.

In Memoriam.

@Takumi @Yun Lee @Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT

For anyone investigating the bus station they'd unfortunately end up short. A random assortment of trash was strewn around the cracked floor of the station. Any information as to where this town was came up short as well because any bus time tables you would find labeled the town 'Nowhere', but nothing else.

The only thing you could figure out is that due to the state of things inside that it had been abandoned for quite some time.

sherry_birkin_icon_5_by_anogatherose-d52keg8.png

"I thought I said that we should all remain calm..."
Sherry lamented at the back and forth going on between Chucky and the rest of the group. While seeing a walking talking doll surprised her, Sherry had seen far more horrific things in her life. None of them quite as mouthy as this one though. She was really hoping that the rest of the monstrous looking folk weren't going to start any trouble.

"If we're going to figure this out we can't be fighting among ourselves. I think everyone here realizes that." Sherry made her way towards the exit and peered outside before turning back to the group. "No one has to agree with me or join me, but I suggest we go into town and see if we can find some clues about this place. Beats standing around here at least."

Stepping outside she'd feel the sun shine down on her. The town might have actually been rather quaint were it not for the whole ghost town bit. It appeared that they were on the main boardwalk of the town with different kinds of stores and businesses littered on each side and leading to a huge building at the end, no doubt the town hall or something similar. "Well...at least it's not raining." A silver lining in everything.
@Archmage Jeremiah @Atomyk @BarrenThin @Bomb @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @dark @Darkseide @EternalInfinity @GreatSalmon @Gummi Bunnies @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Josh M @Kaykay @Khan of the Mardu @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Krieg @Lissamel @LuckycoolHawk9 @Midnight Maiden @Minerva @Otto @Sen @Takumi @ThatAverageGuy @thatguyinthestore @Verite @York @Yun Lee

Last edited by a moderator:
For anyone investigating the bus station they'd unfortunately end up short. A random assortment of trash was strewn around the cracked floor of the station. Any information as to where this town was came up short as well because any bus time tables you would find labeled the town 'Nowhere', but nothing else.

The only thing you could figure out is that due to the state of things inside that it had been abandoned for quite some time.

Sherry lamented at the back and forth going on between Chucky and the rest of the group. While seeing a walking talking doll surprised her, Sherry had seen far more horrific things in her life. None of them quite as mouthy as this one though. She was really hoping that the rest of the monstrous looking folk weren't going to start any trouble.

"If we're going to figure this out we can't be fighting among ourselves. I think everyone here realizes that." Sherry made her way towards the exit and peered outside before turning back to the group. "No one has to agree with me or join me, but I suggest we go into town and see if we can find some clues about this place. Beats standing around here at least."

Stepping outside she'd feel the sun shine down on her. The town might have actually been rather quaint were it not for the whole ghost town bit. It appeared that they were on the main boardwalk of the town with different kinds of stores and businesses littered on each side and leading to a huge building at the end, no doubt the town hall or something similar. "Well...at least it's not raining." A silver lining in everything.​
tumblr_inline_o0vlzofbpI1rxsf53_100.png

"Well. Guess it's time to move then," Ethan said before much time had elapsed since the last time he'd spoken, as the blonde girl who had introduced herself earlier as Sherry began to speak up again. He was by no means the cowardly type at all, especially after all that he'd seen in his life, but for some reason, seeing Sherry leave first to go explore... The prospect of exploring didn't seem as daunting as it was before.

Looking back to his new comrades before moving much, he cleared his throat. "Shall we get a move on then? We can walk as we talk if there's anythin' more to discuss. After all, standin' around's not gonna do us much good, so we may as well," he spoke in an assertive tone, deciding that he'd finally had enough of this claustrophobic place. Now that he thought about it, he was beginning to feel a little suffocated from all the people in here... That was, all the people he wasn't even nearby, like the foul-mouthed midget and the masked kids, like they'd walked out of a "service" store or something to that degree.

"Flip a coin for it, maybe? I'm thinkin'... that big building over there?" Ethan suggested, gesturing toward the huge building in the distance.

@Yun Lee @Jeremi @Takumi @Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT

Varus | Prologue

A thousand Noxian invaders lay dead on the western coast of Ionia, their camp totally destroyed. Varus stood, surveying the fruits of his labor. "Not enough," the husk of a man said, dropping to his knees. This many dead Noxians only equated to one of his fallen brethren. For everything Noxus took from Ionia, Varus would take a thousand-fold.

There was much more work to do.

He tried to stand up, but he fell to his hands and knees instead. How many wounds did he receive in that battle? He examined his body only to find it a bloody mess. He hardly noticed the pain until he struggled to move.

Succumbing to overwhelming weakness, he collapsed onto the ground. As he drifted off into unconsciousness, he could feel the corruption repairing his wounds, but also consuming more flesh not already tainted. At this rate, he would be completely lost in a matter of months...

Nightmarish images of his slain family and comrades suddenly plagued his mind, their corpses mangled and their killers standing over them, smiling wickedly. Then, through his own eyes, he felt himself walking toward the Pit of Pallas, unable to control his body. He desperately tried to stop himself from entering it, but to no avail. As he inched closer and closer to his doom, he braced himself for the inevitable pain that would come.

gqIELH9.png

He screamed in agony, experiencing it all over again: the corruption trying to take hold of him, and his body rejecting it. It felt like he was being baked alive in a thousand-degree oven for what seemed like an eternity. The pain, it just wouldn't stop.

It wouldn't stop.

He awoke with a gasp, then immediately stood up without any trouble. He moved his limbs around, checking to see if he was still in control before sighing in relief.

He attempted to conjure his bow from his hands, but to his surprise, he couldn't. The corruption that stained his flesh felt like it was inactive; it was not writhing as it usually did.

Varus wasn't sure what to feel about this predicament. He didn't have to worry about how much time he had left to live, but he also didn't have access to the power that he nearly died for.

Even though he had little to no knowledge on his curse, he assumed that this was merely a period of dormancy. When he looked around the room and realized that literally everything was unfamiliar and unusual, he began to reconsider. He got the feeling that there was a greater power at work here. Was it some new form of Noxian magic?

He listened to the conversations that people were having, unsure of what to do. How long had it been since he last socialized with people? All he could remember was endless strife, death, and destruction...​

Last edited:
"Mugenkanadzuki." Retaining her smile, the demon answered him with a name even more vexing than her own. Though it was not a village that existed in Ethan's own world. "Oxford? Haha, you really must have taken a wrong turn! Or maybe I did. Who knows? Maybe I've been kidnapped by someone bad. Scary, scary."

"Aw, did I get found out?" Numahime replied with obviously feigned distress in her voice. "It's gotta be our little secret though~"

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @Verite @Takumi

@Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Verite @Kaykay

@Kaykay @Takumi @Verite @CrunchyCHEEZIT

tumblr_inline_o0vlpwVSOc1rxsf53_100.png

"... Ugh."

Shinigami.

Mugenkanadzuki.

Shiki.

An awful lot of queer - or rather, just foreign - words being thrown around. The girl and the self-proclaimed author both certainly looked some sort of Asian, while Grell, decidedly not, also in turn seemed to casually be able to follow along. To Ethan, it felt like they were speaking another conversation, but... Well, here he was, standing next to him and able to decipher at least some of what they were talking about, as though he was the only thing abnormal around here.

But Numahime seemed to be having fun at his expense, so maybe it wasn't all that strange after all if it was known to be a weird thing.

Whatever that "thing" was that he was even thinking about.

Still, he may as well get to know his... circumstantial "friends" while he could.

He frowned at the idea of romanticizing tragedy, but indeed, there was something people oft found attractive about misfortune, didn't they? Ethan usually didn't think of such things, not being too much of a reader, at least not since he was a boy reading up Latin against his own will, but after spending time among the "well-read" people, like Malcolm and Vanessa in the general arts, and Victor with his witch science and whatnot, the mustached man did indeed pick up on a thing or two from them. Mostly from a certain one of them.

tumblr_inline_o0vlsqwGEX1rxsf53_100.png

"Shakespeare, huh? Didn't peg you to be the actor type, though... I guess you do have a... dramatic flair fit for what they look for on the stage," Ethan said to Grell, before crossing his arms, "I more than not fancy poetry myself. Mostly just the greats though. Mostly just... Tennyson, at that," he uttered, almost to an awkward extent. It was sort of a lie... to a degree. He hadn't touched that deeply into the late poet's works, but the ones that he did remember always stuck with him, never to leave.

Especially the one that would always remind him of her.

In Memoriam.

@Takumi @Yun Lee @Kaykay @CrunchyCHEEZIT

Stepping outside she'd feel the sun shine down on her. The town might have actually been rather quaint were it not for the whole ghost town bit. It appeared that they were on the main boardwalk of the town with different kinds of stores and businesses littered on each side and leading to a huge building at the end, no doubt the town hall or something similar. "Well...at least it's not raining." A silver lining in everything.
@Archmage Jeremiah @Atomyk[/USER [USER=7258]@BarrenThin @Bomb @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT[/USER [USER=22656]@dark @Darkseide @EternalInfinity @GreatSalmon @Gummi Bunnies @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Josh M @Kaykay @Khan of the Mardu@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Krieg @Lissamel[/USER [USER=21309]@LuckycoolHawk9 @Midnight Maiden @Minerva @Otto @Sen @Takumi @ThatAverageGuy @thatguyinthestore @Verite @York @Yun Lee[/USER][/USER][/USER]

Demon.
Demon.
Demon.

". . ."

Trevor didn't quite receive the three's babble the same as as Ethan did. He kept himself facing away from the group, hiding the fact that his expression grew further into a disgusted frown. It stopped sounding like a joke, and more like information that Trevor will need to know for the near future. Trevor never fancied himself as being overly superstitious (the most ironic thing of them all), but instinct comes before his willingness to do the things he does. An instinct that drives him off to do stupid shit and expect to be accepted in return.

Over and over again, for the past decade. And now when the hordes descend upon the land, the boy starts crying fucking wolf. The only obligation left for the Belmont at that point is whispering 'No', and finding another tree to sleep under. He doesn't get the last laugh or anything - he just survives. He survives where everyone perishes, because they had to behave like fucking animals. If they're talking literature, then Trevor supposes he's not the cultured one.

He never read the bible, after all.

But his head wasn't impaled on a spike yet.

Trevor momentarily glanced down at a shard of glass next to his hand on the windowsill, and the reflection within. He saw the bags under his own eyes, the greasy hair and the scruffy beard plastered on his face.

"Hmph."

Trevor dismissed his thoughts. When others began to move, Trevor rose from his position and re-joined his new 'friends'. "It's about bloody time, then. Let's go," Trevor grumbled and shuffled off towards the nearest exit, his massive fur coat trailing behind him as he walked. As to where he was going, he stopped and looked at the building Ethan gestured to.​

"Sure, if there's some food and a weapon in there."

Trevor followed behind Ethan with the rest of the group. He tried his best to stay out of the conversation they were having, instead looking around and adjusting his coat as he walked.

@Jeremi @Verite @Yun Lee @Kaykay @Takumi @Whoever

Reactions: Verite

@Archmage Jeremiah @Atomyk[/USER [USER=7258]@BarrenThin @Bomb @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT[/USER [USER=22656]@dark @Darkseide @EternalInfinity @GreatSalmon @Gummi Bunnies @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Josh M @Kaykay @Khan of the Mardu@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Krieg @Lissamel[/USER [USER=21309]@LuckycoolHawk9 @Midnight Maiden @Minerva @Otto @Sen @Takumi @ThatAverageGuy @thatguyinthestore @Verite @York @Yun Lee[/USER][/USER][/USER]
tumblr_ooqo9pv93e1v3qowuo1_100.png

Huh? But you appeared so content with it. Unless... I didn't do so for the right spot. ❞
Kyle was confused at the other's reaction. She was so content, so relaxed by his gentle brushing... and then she was suddenly angered and annoyed by a sincere action. Was there something he was missing? He couldn't put his finger on it, but he overheard another's apparent amusement on the similar features that he and Tarlotte shared in appearance.

❝ A... laser pointer? What in the world is that? A spell that points beams in a singular direction? Why would anyone chase that? ❞
As he tilted his head in misguided confusion, Kyle noticed that Tarlotte was more than ready to punt the animate doll. Usually magically animated dolls were friendly, this one wasn't. Strange. Was the properties of the supernatural different than in Wonderland? Either way, he didn't like seeing a fellow cat-person being upset, especially on how his "petting" didn't help her too well. Perhaps...

tumblr_ooqo9pv93e1v3qowuo2_100.png

❝ Hold on for a sec, we could pass time by kicking this unpleasant doll back and forth... If you are in a need to vent, we can make it enjoyable at the least. ❞
Kyle's rather pleasant smile could say otherwise on what he was thinking.

@Midnight Maiden @thatguyinthestore @Khan of the Mardu @Klutzy Ninja Kitty
"..."

full_of_rage_by_teh_zombish-dbaj992.gif

"I WASN'T CONTENT, MEOWWWWWWW!!!"
she roared, fervently waving her arms and stomping in an outraged fit as the embarrassment of what had happened coupled with Kyle's further commentary on it fueled her. The blush on her face only seemed to deepen, further accentuated by her golden eyes and green hair framing her pale face. "I-I'd never be content because of something so stupid like that! What do you think I am, anyways?! Some kind of animal? I swear, i-if you don't shut up and drop it I'll-- ...I'll, um...." she trailed off, conviction slowly fading as a mildly confused expression came about her. Biting her lip, she looked away, glancing around aimlessly as she tried to recall just what she had been about to say. "I'll...."

Ugh. Whatever. Before Kyle could even make his suggestion, she had gone to again kick Chucky, tip of her boot going right for the doll's side. It was only after the move was executed that she glanced to Kyle again, still scowling even when he made his suggestion. What was up with that dumb smile of his, anyways? Was he mocking her??? She'd wipe that smile right off his face-

Wait. Kicking the doll back and forth? Hellooooo- No, wait, what was she thinking? "I'm not kicking anything with you! I don't need mew're help, meow! And I don't need to vent either!" she hissed, oblivious to Akira and Makoto's potential exiting of the building. She was fixated wholly on her aggravation with the treatment she was getting from this boy.

@Gummi Bunnnies @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Khan of the Mardu @thatguyinthestore
Simon Henriksson
@Gummi Bunnies @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Midnight Maiden
@Others? (Folks still inside I guess)

Simon was obviously very apprehensive about going outside. The last time he had tried something like that in one of his dreams, he had been met with an abrupt attack from numerous creatures. It looks like Sherry however, had followed the lead of various others, venturing outside despite the risks involved.

Seeing that he wasn't exactly equipped for a potential fight or anything, he decided to stay where he was... For now.

Though evidently, he wasn't the only one lingering out inside; while a strange, short girl... With cat-like features had caused a good amount of ruckus, even causing others, including the even shorter... Walking, talking doll to head outside themselves. (Honestly, if he didn't think this was some sort of dream right now, he would be questioning his sanity.)

Evidently, she was worked up, not just by the er... Boy with similar features who was apparently trying to keep her company. Like everything anyone said could somehow set her off somehow.

Nonetheless, it was better to have conversation with someone; it was a step up from those he encountered in his previous dreams. The only people he had actually contacted were either deranged, suicidal, dead on arrival... Or... Out to get him in some way.

Here, perhaps things could be different, or so he hoped.

So with as much courage as he could muster... And probably against his better judgement, he decided to step over to Tarlotte, and say... Something... Anything really.

What would Sophie say in such a situation?

"Would you... Like a drink... Something to eat?" He mumbled, a heavy swedish accent in his voice.

Yeesh, perhaps not delivered like Sophie, not at all... But... It was a start; at least he said... Something, right?​

Simon Henriksson

Simon was obviously very apprehensive about going outside. The last time he had tried something like that in one of his dreams, he had been met with an abrupt attack from numerous creatures. It looks like Sherry however, had followed the lead of various others, venturing outside despite the risks involved.

Seeing that he wasn't exactly equipped for a potential fight or anything, he decided to stay where he was... For now.

Though evidently, he wasn't the only one lingering out inside; while a strange, short girl... With cat-like features had caused a good amount of ruckus, even causing others, including the even shorter... Walking, talking doll to head outside themselves. (Honestly, if he didn't think this was some sort of dream right now, he would be questioning his sanity.)

Evidently, she was worked up, not just by the er... Boy with similar features who was apparently trying to keep her company. Like everything anyone said could somehow set her off somehow.

Nonetheless, it was better to have conversation with someone; it was a step up from those he encountered in his previous dreams. The only people he had actually contacted were either deranged, suicidal, dead on arrival... Or... Out to get him in some way.

So with as much courage as he could muster... And probably against his better judgement, he decided to step over to Tarlotte, and say... Something... Anything really.

"Would you... Like a drink... Something to eat?" He mumbled, a heavy swedish accent in his voice.

Yeesh, perhaps not delivered like Sophie, not at all... But... It was a start; at least he said... Something, right?​
"Where the fuck're you gonna get a drink, dumbass?" Chucky questioned, finding Simon's attempts at being nice to the humanoid cat creature kinda pathetic.

@York @Midnight Maiden @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Khan of the Mardu @Gummi Bunnies

OfJTR4m.jpg

"Mother must be close by," young Jack responds to Sherry's words, "possibly in this town."

Jack tries to identify if the immediate town area had any simlarities to good old late 1800s London, or a more modern 2000s Transylvania.

@Jeremi

"... or is mother within this group? We should look first."

After doing so, Jack looks around in order to identify the others.

She stumbles upon someone familiar looking. The felinoid traits, the hair that is percieved as green from beyond the fourth wall. Could she be?

She dashes towards her side and whispers into her kitty ears so that others wouldn't hear her.

YgL2Xkh.jpg

"Don't be mean to others, bad cat lady, unless you want a round two. Just like round one, your archery skills will do nothing to save you," Jack taunts the cat lady she had mistaken for the Virgin Huntress and Argonaut of Greek Legend, Atalanta. Baffling. "By the way, nice new haircut you've got there, need anything else cut? You do remember little old us, don't you, Atalanta? If that's your name."

She looks at the others that accompanied 'Atalanta', and halts the whispering. Among them were an animated hard plastic doll, a young lad, and two masked people.

wvvOici.jpg

"... it appears that we are not alone. We highly doubt that these folk will help us look for mother, though," Jack comments to herself, audible to those she was referring to.

@thatguyinthestore @York @Midnight Maiden @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Khan of the Mardu @Gummi Bunnies

OfJTR4m.jpg

"Mother must be close by," young Jack responds to Sherry's words, "possibly in this town."

Jack tries to identify if the immediate town area had any simlarities to good old late 1800s London, or a more modern 2000s Transylvania.

@Jeremi

"... or is mother within this group? We should look first."

After doing so, Jack looks around in order to identify the others.

She stumbles upon someone familiar looking. The felinoid traits, the hair that is percieved as green from beyond the fourth wall. Could she be?

She dashes towards her side and whispers into her kitty ears so that others wouldn't hear her.

YgL2Xkh.jpg

"Don't be mean to others, bad cat lady, unless you want a round two. Just like round one, your archery skills will do nothing to save you," Jack taunts the cat lady she had mistaken for the Virgin Huntress and Argonaut of Greek Legend, Atalanta. Baffling. "By the way, nice new haircut you've got there, need anything else cut? You do remember little old us, don't you, Atalanta? If that's your name."

She looks at the others that accompanied 'Atalanta', and halts the whispering. Among them were an animated hard plastic doll, a young lad, and two masked people.

wvvOici.jpg

"... it appears that we are not alone. We highly doubt that these folk will help us look for mother, though," Jack comments to herself, audible to those she was referring to.

@thatguyinthestore @York @Midnight Maiden @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Khan of the Mardu @Gummi Bunnies
"Jesus... this place is a fuckin' cuckoos nest..." Chucky muttered as Jack spoke to herself about her mom or whatever.

@Crow @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Midnight Maiden @York @Khan of the Mardu @Gummi Bunnies

Prologue - A stop at nowhere

The ringing of a fire alarm would stir you from your current position. Eyes fluttering up you found yourself somewhere unfamiliar.

abandoned-bus-station-terminal-Evansville-7-468x311.jpg

You found yourself inside what seemed to be a derelict bus station. How you had gotten there was anyone's guess. Quickly however you realize that whatever predicament you found yourself in you weren't alone. Many people were strewn about the floor and were starting to wake up. Anyone that usually carried a weapon or had supernatural abilities found them gone.

One of the people, a short haired blond girl was first to speak up.

SHERRY-BIRKIN-sherry-birkin-33599436-200-163.jpg

"Everyone remain calm." She managed to slur out as she got up on shaky legs and looked around the gathered group. "My name is Sherry Birkin; I'm a DSO agent. Does anyone have any idea how we ended up here?"

Despite the situation Sherry sounded rather optimistic in her tone, albeit rather to the point. Probably not to alarm any of the gathered people and that they understood her. As she waited for a response Sherry made her way to the window to see if she could figure out where they were.

Whatever this place was it seemed to be deader than disco. How had you even gotten here? Strangely enough you didn't quite remember what you had been doing before waking up either. Perhaps for now your best course of action was to figure out where here actually was. Strangely enough that fire alarm that had woken you had quickly gone silent as well.

Cast list:

@Archmage Jeremiah as Rottytops
@Atomyk as Robert Small
@BarrenThin as Vlad Von Carstein
@Bomb as Kuro
@Crow as Jack the Ripper
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Trevor Belmont
@dark as Delsin Rowe
@Darkseide as William 'Penny' Adiyoi
@EternalInfinity as Kel'thuzad
@GreatSalmon as Doopliss
@Gummi Bunnies as Kyle Knock
@J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X as King
@Josh M as Bray Wyatt
@Kaykay as Numahime Tenma
@Khan of the Mardu as Akira Kurusu
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Makoto Niijima
@Lissamel as Sammy Lawrence
@LuckycoolHawk9 as Theo Raeken
@Midnight Maiden as Tarlotte
@Minerva as Yuri
@Otto as Varus
@Sen as Saeran Choi
@Takumi as Seishin Muroi
@ThatAverageGuy as The Devil
@thatguyinthestore as Chucky
@Verite as Ethan Chandler
@York as Simon Henriksson
@Yun Lee as Grell Sutcliff​

Delsin Rowe's Prologue:

6e7dada17658f1b19130ad118da85fcdbb3466d6_hq.gif

Delsin's day was relatively normal, if you could call that normal for a Conduit fighting against the D.U.P. Delsin was in the sky as he "smoke" transported toward another area of Seattle. He either blasted some D.U.P lackeys or was helping other Conduits try to escape the local Conday Bay prison.

But something happened out of nowhere, he blacked out and suddenly..

He woke up in a blank fire station.

Delsin woke up staring around at whomever was there. This was like a bad nightmare or a video game Eugene had played. Yet there were a lot of freaks.. Not Conduits or Bio-terrorists but a lot different anyways...

He noticed the blonde haired lady first and blinked "Yeah, Sherry.. perhaps you can help me out?"

"Where am I?!"

He tried any of his powers but nothing worked. This was strange.. He wasn't supposed to be "cured" right? Then why is his powers not working?!

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Anybody who wants to talk to a Conduit.

Simon Henriksson

"Where the fuck're you gonna get a drink, dumbass?" Chucky questioned, finding Simon's attempts at being nice to the humanoid cat creature kinda pathetic.

@York @Midnight Maiden @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Khan of the Mardu @Gummi Bunnies
Delsin Rowe's Prologue:

6e7dada17658f1b19130ad118da85fcdbb3466d6_hq.gif

Delsin's day was relatively normal, if you could call that normal for a Conduit fighting against the D.U.P. Delsin was in the sky as he "smoke" transported toward another area of Seattle. He either blasted some D.U.P lackeys or was helping other Conduits try to escape the local Conday Bay prison.

But something happened out of nowhere, he blacked out and suddenly..

He woke up in a blank fire station.

Delsin woke up staring around at whomever was there. This was like a bad nightmare or a video game Eugene had played. Yet there were a lot of freaks.. Not Conduits or Bio-terrorists but a lot different anyways...

He noticed the blonde haired lady first and blinked "Yeah, Sherry.. perhaps you can help me out?"

"Where am I?!"

He tried any of his powers but nothing worked. This was strange.. He wasn't supposed to be "cured" right? Then why is his powers not working?!

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Anybody who wants to talk to a Conduit.
As their group would start to walk around outside, Makoto looked to some of the others in their group. Some of these individuals were... pretty creepy, just as much as Chucky was--if not worse. Finding herself suddenly quiet uncomfortable, she stuck close to Joker and glanced to Sherry when she spoke.

"I'll gladly join you in going to town. It's a better plan than sticking around here," she stated, still unsure even where 'here' was. Nevertheless, she pressed on with the group.

It was then she would catch wind of Simon's offer to Tarlotte, finding it sweet. She frowned, however, when Chucky would say something negative about it. "He's only trying to help," Queen stated. "What's your name, sir?" she decided to ask Simon. It would be best for them to learn each other's names, at least, if they were going to staying together in a group.

Hearing another man speak up, Makoto would glance to Delsin. "We don't know where we are. None of us do. We're going into town to look for answers. If you want to come with us, you're more than welcome."

@Khan of the Mardu @Midnight Maiden @thatguyinthestore @Gummi Bunnies @York @Jeremi @dark

Theo Raeken

Theo simply ignored the glare imparted on him by the other man. He had noticed it, but he was so used to being glared that it was commonplace. As he looked over at the man, he mumbled under his breath. " Great, another show-off who loves metaphors and attention." He turned back to Yuri and glanced back at Penny to see if there was anyone else who was hiding or be quiet. Never underestimate the silent.

@Josh M @Minerva @Darkseide @Bomb @Others

Bray smirked at Theo like a cat who caught a canary.

"I also like analogies."

bray-wyatt.jpg

Chuckling, Bray turned to Penny.

"If you need me man, don't hesitate. Just look towards the sky and....... follow the buzzards."

cult-of-chucky-unrated.jpg

"Heh... guess we know who wears the pants in your relationship." Chucky said to Joker with a smirk when Makoto decided to boss him around. The doll simply stepped out of the way of Tarlotte's other kick, having expected it from a mile away.

"Come now, Chucky, Can ya blame the kid? Of course he's gonna listen to his girlyfriend. It's common sense. Behind ever great man, there is a greater woman."

Bray smirk, chuckling loudly has looked at Queen. The way Bray stared at her wasn't threating out right, but Bray was out there.

"Ain't that right?"

Finally the eater of worlds turned to Ethan, he's eye perked up as glanced at the man. A wicked smile showed before frowning

"You are no normal man, are you? I can feel it, I can feel it in the air around me and in my essence. You act like a sheep but I know sheep. And you? You are no sheep. Neither is that other guy....."

Walking to Ethan, Bray seemed in control but on the edge,

"Tell me. Your ain't one of them, are you?"

@Yun Lee @Darkseide @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Verite @Kaykay @Khan of the Mardu @Midnight Maiden @thatguyinthestore @Gummi Bunnie @Atomyk

"Oh yes, I'm quite the actress! Had it not been for the whole Reaper thing, I would be travelling the world, performing for the masses!" Grell sighed wistfully, remembering her performance as Ophelia fondly.
She was probably the only one who did so, though.

"Mmm, poetry is nice too. Lord Tennyson has some good ones-I'm partial to the Lady of Shalott, myself." It seemed the literary talk would have to wait for now, though, as it was time to move on. Even though exploring wasn't Grell's first choice, it was probably the only way to get out of here. "The big building sounds like a good place to start. I doubt we'll find much in a ghosttown like this, though." Really, who decided to dump them all here? This was getting ridiculous...and with the arrival of some new fellow, it only got worse. He could apparently snuff out that Ethan was something more than human. But the way he talked was rather creepy. For once, Grell was silent as he spoke.

@Josh M @Verite @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Kaykay @Takumi @Jeremi

As their group would start to walk around outside, Makoto looked to some of the others in their group. Some of these individuals were... pretty creepy, just as much as Chucky was--if not worse. Finding herself suddenly quiet uncomfortable, she stuck close to Joker and glanced to Sherry when she spoke.

"I'll gladly join you in going to town. It's a better plan than sticking around here," she stated, still unsure even where 'here' was. Nevertheless, she pressed on with the group.

It was then she would catch wind of Simon's offer to Tarlotte, finding it sweet. She frowned, however, when Chucky would say something negative about it. "He's only trying to help," Queen stated. "What's your name, sir?" she decided to ask Simon. It would be best for them to learn each other's names, at least, if they were going to staying together in a group.

Hearing another man speak up, Makoto would glance to Delsin. "We don't know where we are. None of us do. We're going into town to look for answers. If you want to come with us, you're more than welcome."
@Khan of the Mardu @Midnight Maiden @thatguyinthestore @Gummi Bunnies @York @Jeremi @dark

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_filename_640.gif

Delsin looked back at Makoto and sighed "Great... that means going back to home is going to be a longshot..."

"So much for having my powers to go anywhere, back to square one I guess. Better than sticking around here and not doing anything."

The Conduit grumbled "I'll go with you guys to the town.

"Oh yes, I'm quite the actress! Had it not been for the whole Reaper thing, I would be travelling the world, performing for the masses!" Grell sighed wistfully, remembering her performance as Ophelia fondly.
She was probably the only one who did so, though.

"Mmm, poetry is nice too. Lord Tennyson has some good ones-I'm partial to the Lady of Shalott, myself." It seemed the literary talk would have to wait for now, though, as it was time to move on. Even though exploring wasn't Grell's first choice, it was probably the only way to get out of here. "The big building sounds like a good place to start. I doubt we'll find much in a ghosttown like this, though." Really, who decided to dump them all here? This was getting ridiculous...and with the arrival of some new fellow, it only got worse. He could apparently snuff out that Ethan was something more than human. But the way he talked was rather creepy. For once, Grell was silent as he spoke.

@Josh M @Verite @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Kaykay @Takumi @Jeremi

"You're not the first who's linked my works to some form of romantic tragedy. I've been called a romantic more than enough times by my charge, Sunako..." at this he sighed, though he wasn't at all upset. He was glad the young girl wasn't with him, or worse in his place, between the folks present and the fact the ghost town they were in was rather sunny, she most likely wouldn't have lasted too long. As long as he could get back to her then everything would ne fine.

Though on the topic of poetry, he remained quiet. Ready to move along and possibly find some answers, the man turned his head with the arrival of Bray and grew a bit uneasy. The way he spoke was a bit unsettling.

@Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Verite @Kaykay @Josh M @Jeremi

Bray smirked at Theo like a cat who caught a canary.

"I also like analogies."

bray-wyatt.jpg

Chuckling, Bray turned to Penny.

"If you need me man, don't hesitate. Just look towards the sky and....... follow the buzzards."

"Come now, Chucky, Can ya blame the kid? Of course he's gonna listen to his girlyfriend. It's common sense. Behind ever great man, there is a greater woman."

Bray smirk, chuckling loudly has looked at Queen. The way Bray stared at her wasn't threating out right, but Bray was out there.

"Ain't that right?"

Finally the eater of worlds turned to Ethan, he's eye perked up as glanced at the man. A wicked smile showed before frowning

"You are no normal man, are you? I can feel it, I can feel it in the air around me and in my essence. You act like a sheep but I know sheep. And you? You are no sheep. Neither is that other guy....."

Walking to Ethan, Bray seemed in control but on the edge,

"Tell me. Your ain't one of them, are you?"

@Yun Lee @Darkseide @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Verite @Kaykay @Khan of the Mardu @Midnight Maiden @thatguyinthestore @Gummi Bunnie @Atomyk

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_filename_640.gif

Delsin looked back at Makoto and sighed "Great... that means going back to home is going to be a longshot..."

"So much for having my powers to go anywhere, back to square one I guess. Better than sticking around here and not doing anything."

The Conduit grumbled "I'll go with you guys to the town.
Hearing what Bray would say, Queen responded with, "I'd like to think Joker and I are equals." She paused before adding, "So long as he behaves himself." Despite the fact that Bray was a bit out there, Queen wasn't entirely uncomfortable speaking with him. It was the spooky creatures and talking dolls such as Chucky that made her feel uneasy. "You can't blame a girl for keeping her man in line every now and again, right?" she asked with a smile before shooting a teasing look to Joker. Even if she was a bit strict at times, she knew that he didn't mind it--and that was one of the many things she liked about him. She could completely be herself around him.

She listened to what Bray would say about Ethan, glancing to him herself. She raised an eyebrow, uncertain as to how the man could tell there was something different about him. "What would make you think he's different? You trust your instincts that much?"

"I think we're all lacking our powers," Makoto stated to Delsin. "Don't let it get you down though. We'll figure something out," she stated, confident. While she was confident in her own strengths, she felt even more assured they could solve this mystery just because of Joker being by her side. He was smart, and always figured out what to do sooner or later.

"I didn't catch any of your names, by the way. You can call me Queen," she said to Bray, Delsin, and possibly to Ethan or anyone else who may have been listening.

@Khan of the Mardu @thatguyinthestore @Midnight Maiden @Gummi Bunnies @dark @Josh M @Verite

Reactions: Khan of the Mardu
Hearing what Bray would say, Queen responded with, "I'd like to think Joker and I are equals." She paused before adding, "So long as he behaves himself." Despite the fact that Bray was a bit out there, Queen wasn't entirely uncomfortable speaking with him. It was the spooky creatures and talking dolls such as Chucky that made her feel uneasy. "You can't blame a girl for keeping her man in line every now and again, right?" she asked with a smile before shooting a teasing look to Joker. Even if she was a bit strict at times, she knew that he didn't mind it--and that was one of the many things she liked about him. She could completely be herself around him.

She listened to what Bray would say about Ethan, glancing to him herself. She raised an eyebrow, uncertain as to how the man could tell there was something different about him. "What would make you think he's different? You trust your instincts that much?"

"I think we're all lacking our powers," Makoto stated to Delsin. "Don't let it get you down though. We'll figure something out," she stated, confident. While she was confident in her own strengths, she felt even more assured they could solve this mystery just because of Joker being by her side. He was smart, and always figured out what to do sooner or later.

"I didn't catch any of your names, by the way. You can call me Queen," she said to Bray, Delsin, and possibly to Ethan or anyone else who may have been listening.

@Khan of the Mardu @thatguyinthestore @Midnight Maiden @Gummi Bunnies @dark @Josh M @Verite

c799282711f42614fb4a2e530d1e41bb5d6b5b51_hq.gif

"Right, i guess things could work out eventually. Delsin was still eying the others in the group such as Chucky, who looked like something he'd seen on tv, made real or some of the others. "Hey, don't underestimate a Conduit..." "I'm not a sheep."

Delsin turned back to Queen and looked over at her "Name's Delsin Rowe. Who is everyone else?"

[USER=11387]@Khan of the Mardu[/USER] @thatguyinthestore @Midnight Maiden @Gummi Bunnies @dark @Josh M @Verite

Theo Raeken

Theo was silent as he looked over at Yuri who had replied to him with the name of the book. " That sounds interesting," he simply replied to Yuri. He took a deep breath and turned to Unknown. " Name's Theo," he said. He did noticed that there wasn't going to be a reason to stay here as the room was empty and barren. He turned to Bray and rolled his eyes. " Of course you do." he replied. He debated going out, but instead looked at the bullentin schedule. Nowhere....that was eerily familiar to his past.

Against his better judgement, he headed with the others who were outside to see what else there was to see. He did catch Deslin question when he arrived outside. " Theo."

USER=11387]@Khan of the Mardu[/USER] @thatguyinthestore @Midnight Maiden @Gummi Bunnies @dark @Josh M @Verite @dark @Minerva @Sen