Murder XX: A Night In Terror Town

"Well, I could be flirting with you."

"Besides..." The flirtatious attitude had disappeared as the biker's huffing reached his ears, but Joker wouldn't let her hand escape so easily. As he spoke, he gently eased his hand back into Queen's, less for her comfort than for his, "I may flirt to keep myself at ease, but there is only one woman I want in my life, and she's at my side already. No fleeting cute lass will over come in the way of my devotion to the beauty that is my Queen."

rsz_301728_kyoshiro_ep03_034_by_teh_zombish-dat7u6q.jpg

Seeming oblivious to the fact that Chucky had freed himself from her, Tarlotte scowled at the male, tail wiggling with outrage as she worked up a response, voice radiating anger upon his offered assistance as she shook a fist at him. "I knew that!!!! That stupid doll just interrupted me, that's all!!!!!" she hissed, clearly seething. Did he think she was an idiot or something?! Of course she knew exactly what she had been saying. Still, she mellowed just slightly thereafter, crossing her arms and letting her tail sway loosely. "Hmph! I don't need some random kid calling me cute or darling. What's even your problem, anyways?" she huffed defiantly.

She would have replied to the thanks from Makoto or the inquiry of her name, but found herself preoccupied when she heard a couple of key words from Chucky, only now seeming to notice he was no longer beneath her foot. Ugh. What a pain. Not as much of a pain as she intended to put him in for what he said, though, her eyes filling to the brim with a burning rage far beyond what she had shown thus far. A hiss was released and in an instant, she had bounded for him, flipping into a kick with even less restraint than before.

ezgif_com_gif_maker__3__by_teh_zombish-dabyvfc.gif

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU CALLING AN ABOMINATION YOU LITTLE PLASTIC LOSER?!? I'M GONNA KILL YOU FOR REAL IF YOU OPEN MEWR DAMN MOUTH ONE MORE TIME!"
she all but roared, the fur on her tail and ears standing on end as she bellowed the threat. And she fully intended to make good on it, too. She had been called a monster far too many times to allow it to slide any longer: especially when the experiments that turned her into such were far from being of her own volition. Still, she turned her attention from the doll with a snarl, reluctantly letting her sharp gaze fall back onto Makoto and Akira.

"Tch. Don't act like I did that for you. That stupid doll is just really making me mad!"
she dismissed the thanks, fists still tightly clenched. "Joker? That's a ridiculous name. And why should I give you two my name, anyways, meow?" she inquired, regarding the pair with suspicion. "....And I'm not holding any of your hands!"

@thatguyinthestore @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Khan of the Mardu
"Well, I am anatomically correct." Chucky replied with a shrug. When Joker attempted to reiterate his devotion to Makoto, Chucky smirked before looking to Tarlotte, then back to Joker.

i5R20huHUxg.jpg

"Nah.. I saw the way you were looking at that pussy. If your little bunny wasn't here, you'd be all over the little kitty instead." Chucky said smugly, only to have Tarlotte yell at him moments later, which only earned an eye roll from the doll. He would egg her on, but his knife wasn't on him, and until he could find anything that he could use as a weapon, Chucky would have to put up with her for now.

@Midnight Maiden @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Khan of the Mardu
Makoto let out another huff of air, still not very amused by what Joker had said--even if he had tried to make up for it by flirting. She had really missed him, and here he was so easily flirting with another girl. Even if it was a joke, it wasn't exactly an amusing one. "Yeah, you'd better be," the girl mumbled, shooting him an evil, merciless eye. "If you're not, I'd be happy to remind you just how inclined a Queen is to punish her disloyal subjects."

She would then look to the cat girl again, raising an eyebrow. "Fine, don't give us your name then. But, look, we're on your side. No need to act so hostile," Queen stated, folding her arms. "You can call me Queen. If you won't tell us your name I guess you'll be, um, cat... girl..." Whatever, it didn't really matter, did it?

Queen's head shot in Chucky's direction when the doll would then talk about how Joker would be all over the cat girl if she wasn't there. "You shut your damn mouth before I shut if for you," the girl hissed, a stern, commanding tone slipping into her voice. She stepped toward Chucky, her fear suddenly replaced with budding rage. "Joker knows better. If he ever did that, I'd kick his ass. I ought to kick your ass for even suggesting that he would betray me!" she called out, balling her hands into fists.

@Khan of the Mardu @thatguyinthestore @Midnight Maiden

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Khan of the Mardu
Theo Raeken Prologue: Story of My Life

The nightmare has persisted even after a long time after he had expected he was a horrible person. Over and over again, his sister who he had let die ripped out his- well her heart and it repeated on a loop as he finally forced himself to the world of the living.

Theo had awaken just a few seconds before the loud fire alarm due to the nightmare, but he choose to remain silent as he processed everything around him. He had noticed that his powers were gone... even "Classic" Theo powers. He continued to remain silent as they all the same question about where they were. Apparently, everyone here was blind. They were in an abandoned bus station, it didn't take much to figure that out... expect nobody seemed to notice that. He looked over at the others and paused, debating how to approach these strangers. He decided to start off with the nearest person that wasn't already talking. A pack was still something he wanted. Theo debated his next words carefully before he addressed the other man. "
So, what's your name?" He asked. He didn't honestly care- but everyone else always started off with that question.

He did notice the mouse thing, and headed over to it, being slightly rude to the other man, approaching it. " Hey, we are all in the same mess, so it would help if you came out of the shadows."

@Darkseide @Bomb

Theo Raeken Prologue: Story of My Life

The nightmare has persisted even after a long time after he had expected he was a horrible person. Over and over again, his sister who he had let die ripped out his- well her heart and it repeated on a loop as he finally forced himself to the world of the living.

Theo had awaken just a few seconds before the loud fire alarm due to the nightmare, but he choose to remain silent as he processed everything around him. He had noticed that his powers were gone... even "Classic" Theo powers. He continued to remain silent as they all the same question about where they were. Apparently, everyone here was blind. They were in an abandoned bus station, it didn't take much to figure that out... expect nobody seemed to notice that. He looked over at the others and paused, debating how to approach these strangers. He decided to start off with the nearest person that wasn't already talking. A pack was still something he wanted. Theo debated his next words carefully before he addressed the other man. "
So, what's your name?" He asked. He didn't honestly care- but everyone else always started off with that question.

He did notice the mouse thing, and headed over to it, being slightly rude to the other man, approaching it. " Hey, we are all in the same mess, so it would help if you came out of the shadows."

@Darkseide @Bomb
Kuro, surprised that Theo had taken notice of him, stopped for a moment and gave him a warning.

"You.... a human..." Kuro muttered, though some noises akin to static or a screeching noise can be heard mixed in Kuro's voice. "S-stay away."

It sounded as if Kuro didn't want to be acquainted with anyone.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Darkseide

Makoto let out another huff of air, still not very amused by what Joker had said--even if he had tried to make up for it by flirting. She had really missed him, and here he was so easily flirting with another girl. Even if it was a joke, it wasn't exactly an amusing one. "Yeah, you'd better be," the girl mumbled, shooting him an evil, merciless eye. "If you're not, I'd be happy to remind you just how inclined a Queen is to punish her disloyal subjects."

She would then look to the cat girl again, raising an eyebrow. "Fine, don't give us your name then. But, look, we're on your side. No need to act so hostile," Queen stated, folding her arms. "You can call me Queen. If you won't tell us your name I guess you'll be, um, cat... girl..." Whatever, it didn't really matter, did it?

Queen's head shot in Chucky's direction when the doll would then talk about how Joker would be all over the cat girl if she wasn't there. "You shut your damn mouth before I shut if for you," the girl hissed, a stern, commanding tone slipping into her voice. She stepped toward Chucky, her fear suddenly replaced with budding rage. "Joker knows better. If he ever did that, I'd kick his ass. I ought to kick your ass for even suggesting that he would betray me!" she called out, balling her hands into fists.

"Relax, toots. I was just fuckin with ya." Chucky said with a shrug and a smirk. Honestly, he didn't care if anyone tried to hurt him now. He'd been through plenty of scuffled since he transferred his soul into the Good Guy Doll, and a in good portion of them he had come out on top.

Though, he was still a doll, and Chucky knew that. So he wasn't about to challenge her to a fight or anything.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Khan of the Mardu @Midnight Maiden

"Well, I am anatomically correct." Chucky replied with a shrug. When Joker attempted to reiterate his devotion to Makoto, Chucky smirked before looking to Tarlotte, then back to Joker.

i5R20huHUxg.jpg

"Nah.. I saw the way you were looking at that pussy. If your little bunny wasn't here, you'd be all over the little kitty instead." Chucky said smugly, only to have Tarlotte yell at him and attempt to kick him moments later, which only earned an eye roll from the doll as he stepped out of the way. He would egg her on, but his knife wasn't on him, and until he could find anything that he could use as a weapon, Chucky would have to put up with her for now.

@Midnight Maiden @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Khan of the Mardu

puffed_out_by_teh_zombish-daf47he.jpg

"Hrm?"
Tarlotte mumbled, glancing to Makoto warily as the girl spoke up. Her eyebrows were furrowed and golden eyes still held deep intensity left from her anger towards Chucky, but she didn't seem outright aggressive towards the girl and her boyfriend just yet. "I don't care who's side mew're on. But it isn't mine, meow! And I'll act however I wanna, and... What's up with your silly names, anyways?" she interrupted herself, clearly holding suspicion over the names that the pair had given. "Ugh, whatever. It doesn't matter. Just stay outta my way, meow~ H-huh?" The mumble was quiet, her eyes going wide at the title she was bestowed with... Before an embarrassed expression crossed her face, mouth hanging open helplessly for a few moments as her face tinged faintly with a flustered and frustrated pink. Just before she frowned, giving a wavering glare. "What's the big idea?! I-I don't want some stupid name like that! It's Tarlotte. Call me something stupid like cat girl again and I'll--"

"..."

ezgif_com_optimize_by_teh_zombish-dabufb5.gif

It was pretty apparent, the moment that Chucky dodged, that Tarlotte wasn't giving up. Her seemingly slightly more calm expression shifted back to a scowl, her glare deepening as she crouched before lunging at the doll yet again, doing a front handspring as she did to gather momentum before executing a kick meant to launch him. "Why won't mew shut up and die already?!" she seethed, landing smoothly back on her feet. If Chucky dodged yet again, it would be pretty obvious she still wouldn't stop, continuing until she landed at least one more blow unless someone tried to stop her.

@thatguyinthestore @Khan of the Mardu @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Theo paused and did what he did best. He proceeded to ignore the warning and get closer to the creature.

"
I was human, not anymore. I haven't been human for a good..." he paused, doing the math in his head. It was 2017 and he had done the dread doctor experiment when he was 8.

"Fifteen or so years quite honestly," he replied back to the pokemon.

@Bomb @Darkseide

"Hrm?"
Tarlotte mumbled, glancing to Makoto warily as the girl spoke up. Her eyebrows were furrowed and golden eyes still held deep intensity left from her anger towards Chucky, but she didn't seem outright aggressive towards the girl and her boyfriend just yet. "I don't care who's side mew're on. But it isn't mine, meow! And I'll act however I wanna, and... What's up with your silly names, anyways?" she interrupted herself, clearly holding suspicion over the names that the pair had given. "Ugh, whatever. It doesn't matter. Just stay outta my way, meow~ H-huh?" The mumble was quiet, her eyes going wide at the title she was bestowed with... Before an embarrassed expression crossed her face, mouth hanging open helplessly for a few moments as her face tinged faintly with a flustered and frustrated pink. Just before she frowned, giving a wavering glare. "What's the big idea?! I-I don't want some stupid name like that! It's Tarlotte. Call me something stupid like cat girl again and I'll--"

"..."

It was pretty apparent, the moment that Chucky dodged, that Tarlotte wasn't giving up. Her seemingly slightly more calm expression shifted back to a scowl, her glare deepening as she crouched before lunging at the doll yet again, doing a front handspring as she did to gather momentum before executing a kick meant to launch him. "Why won't mew shut up and die already?!" she seethed, landing smoothly back on her feet. If Chucky dodged yet again, it would be pretty obvious she still wouldn't stop, continuing until she landed at least one more blow unless someone tried to stop her.

Welp, luckily for Tarlotte, the kick landed again, it sending Chucky back a bit.

"YOU FUCKING WHORE!!!" Chucky screamed while he was still midair before finally colliding with the ground right beside Theo. Once he stood up again, Chucky grunted and looked down at his nose, which was now bleeding.

dMQ6.jpg

"Oh... I'm gonna kill you slow..." Chucky muttered under his breath before wiping the blood away with his sleeve.

@Midnight Maiden @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Khan of the Mardu @LuckycoolHawk9

View attachment 147714

"Oi."

"Do you any of you know where the hell we are?"

He didn't even notice the doll yet.

@Verite @Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @Anybody
Chucky groaned and looked up at Trevor once he asked where they were.

35XtT.jpg

"Jesus Christ... if another goddamn person asks where we are, I'm gonna gouge their eyes out!" The doll screamed, annoyed at the fact that so many people were asking the same question.
"Tryin' to figure that out. But I'm guessing that either way we're all a long way from home," Ethan answered the rugged looking man, giving him a brief nod, "Guessin' you got a name too? I'm Ethan. Ethan Chandler," he introduced himself, before briefly glancing at the dwarf of a walking sailor's mouth.

"Guess you met the midget too. He's got a mouth bigger than his brain, I'm sure," the man muttered, mostly under his breath.

@Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @thatguyinthestore

"Tryin' to figure that out. But I'm guessing that either way we're all a long way from home," Ethan answered the rugged looking man, giving him a brief nod, "Guessin' you got a name too? I'm Ethan. Ethan Chandler," he introduced himself, before briefly glancing at the dwarf of a walking sailor's mouth.

"Guess you met the midget too. He's got a mouth bigger than his brain, I'm sure," the man muttered, mostly under his breath.

@Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @thatguyinthestore
Chucky simply rose his middle finger in response to Ethan's quip about his brain.

@Verite

Theo paused and did what he did best. He proceeded to ignore the warning and get closer to the creature.

"
I was human, not anymore. I haven't been human for a good..." he paused, doing the math in his head. It was 2017 and he had done the dread doctor experiment when he was 8.

"Fifteen or so years quite honestly," he replied back to the pokemon.

@Bomb @Darkseide
It was strange seeing a person try and get closer to Kuro. But nonetheless, Kuro kept trying to distance himself from Theo.

"You see me... you die..." Kuro cryptically muttered and tried to make a break for it.

Prologue - A stop at nowhere

The ringing of a fire alarm would stir you from your current position. Eyes fluttering up you found yourself somewhere unfamiliar.

abandoned-bus-station-terminal-Evansville-7-468x311.jpg

You found yourself inside what seemed to be a derelict bus station. How you had gotten there was anyone's guess. Quickly however you realize that whatever predicament you found yourself in you weren't alone. Many people were strewn about the floor and were starting to wake up. Anyone that usually carried a weapon or had supernatural abilities found them gone.

One of the people, a short haired blond girl was first to speak up.

SHERRY-BIRKIN-sherry-birkin-33599436-200-163.jpg

"Everyone remain calm." She managed to slur out as she got up on shaky legs and looked around the gathered group. "My name is Sherry Birkin; I'm a DSO agent. Does anyone have any idea how we ended up here?"

Despite the situation Sherry sounded rather optimistic in her tone, albeit rather to the point. Probably not to alarm any of the gathered people and that they understood her. As she waited for a response Sherry made her way to the window to see if she could figure out where they were.

Whatever this place was it seemed to be deader than disco. How had you even gotten here? Strangely enough you didn't quite remember what you had been doing before waking up either. Perhaps for now your best course of action was to figure out where here actually was. Strangely enough that fire alarm that had woken you had quickly gone silent as well.

Cast list:

@Archmage Jeremiah as Rottytops
@Atomyk as Robert Small
@BarrenThin as Vlad Von Carstein
@Bomb as Kuro
@Crow as Jack the Ripper
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Trevor Belmont
@dark as Delsin Rowe
@Darkseide as William 'Penny' Adiyoi
@EternalInfinity as Kel'thuzad
@GreatSalmon as Doopliss
@Gummi Bunnies as Kyle Knock
@J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X as King
@Josh M as Bray Wyatt
@Kaykay as Numahime Tenma
@Khan of the Mardu as Akira Kurusu
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Makoto Niijima
@Lissamel as Sammy Lawrence
@LuckycoolHawk9 as Theo Raeken
@Midnight Maiden as Tarlotte
@Minerva as Yuri
@Otto as Varus
@Sen as Saeran Choi
@Takumi as Seishin Muroi
@ThatAverageGuy as The Devil
@thatguyinthestore as Chucky
@Verite as Ethan Chandler
@York as Simon Henriksson
@Yun Lee as Grell Sutcliff​

Seishin Muroi Prologue: Escape from one Hell to another

It was ironic, finally leaving the village he hated behind. The life he was forced to live nothing more than ash to be blown away with the wind along with the rest of Sotoba, as it burned bright into the night. He didn't look back as he took the highway, no planned destination in mind. He needed to get away, they needed to get away, to a place where he could keep himself and Sunako safe. Glancing into the rearview mirror at the suitcase in the backseat his resolve grew, grip becoming tight on the steering wheel Seishin sped the car up some more until the city came into view. He could make a temporary stop here, then travel farther to ensure both he and Sunako put Sotoba behind them.

It was hours later, after finding some temporary shelter for him and his ward, when he felt his eyes grow heavy. He stumbled forward, causing the small girl next to him to turn.

tumblr_inline_n6kp2xLi9J1se19dd.jpg

"Mr. Muroi? Mr. Muroi, what's wrong?" Sunako called out in worry, reaching for him as he began to collapse all of a sudden.

Seishin awoke with a soft groan, sitting up from where he had been laying on the floor. The former monk glanced around in confusion. Where was he? Where was Sunako? It looked like he was in a completely new location altogether and that worried him.

shiki_07_muroi.jpg

Most of the others here were loud and seemed to be in the same position as him. Frowning, the Jinrou dusted himself off. Deep down, something felt off, that was for sure. He felt slightly weaker than before, though he had never been incredibly strong to begin with-only given a slight boost in strength after his transformation and even that wasn't much.

images

Wait...was that a talking doll? The man had seen some things in his life, but this was by far one of the strangest.

@Anybody

Last edited:
Theo did notice that the thing was trying to distance itself from him. He was good at reacting though and followed it as it tried to make a break.

" I have died twice, death doesn't scare me," he honestly replied to the pokemon. He wasn't lying. He had died in the initial transplant and then again when his sister had dragged him down under.

@Darkseide @Bomb

Welp, luckily for Tarlotte, the kick landed again, it sending Chucky back a bit.

"YOU FUCKING WHORE!!!" Chucky screamed while he was still midair before finally colliding with the ground right beside Theo. Once he stood up again, Chucky grunted and looked down at his nose, which was now bleeding.

dMQ6.jpg

"Oh... I'm gonna kill you slow..." Chucky muttered under his breath before wiping the blood away with his sleeve.

@Midnight Maiden @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Khan of the Mardu @LuckycoolHawk9
rsz_capture_by_teh_zombish_db2rywl_by_teh_zombish-db4pr50.jpg

She seemed pretty deeply satisfied by the fact her blow landed, and grinned cheerfully thereafter, tail wiggling about and mood seeming to lift. Chucky was completely shut out from her mind thereafter, his threat going unnoticed almost entirely as the catgirl beamed... Before pausing, seeming to grow just a tad more serious as she returned her gaze to Makoto and Akira. Neither of them had ever answered her question of where they were and she was a bit salty for it.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Khan of the Mardu @thatguyinthestore

Prologue - A stop at nowhere

The ringing of a fire alarm would stir you from your current position. Eyes fluttering up you found yourself somewhere unfamiliar.

abandoned-bus-station-terminal-Evansville-7-468x311.jpg

You found yourself inside what seemed to be a derelict bus station. How you had gotten there was anyone's guess. Quickly however you realize that whatever predicament you found yourself in you weren't alone. Many people were strewn about the floor and were starting to wake up. Anyone that usually carried a weapon or had supernatural abilities found them gone.

One of the people, a short haired blond girl was first to speak up.

SHERRY-BIRKIN-sherry-birkin-33599436-200-163.jpg

"Everyone remain calm." She managed to slur out as she got up on shaky legs and looked around the gathered group. "My name is Sherry Birkin; I'm a DSO agent. Does anyone have any idea how we ended up here?"

Despite the situation Sherry sounded rather optimistic in her tone, albeit rather to the point. Probably not to alarm any of the gathered people and that they understood her. As she waited for a response Sherry made her way to the window to see if she could figure out where they were.

Whatever this place was it seemed to be deader than disco. How had you even gotten here? Strangely enough you didn't quite remember what you had been doing before waking up either. Perhaps for now your best course of action was to figure out where here actually was. Strangely enough that fire alarm that had woken you had quickly gone silent as well.

Cast list:

@Archmage Jeremiah as Rottytops
@Atomyk as Robert Small
@BarrenThin as Vlad Von Carstein
@Bomb as Kuro
@Crow as Jack the Ripper
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Trevor Belmont
@dark as Delsin Rowe
@Darkseide as William 'Penny' Adiyoi
@EternalInfinity as Kel'thuzad
@GreatSalmon as Doopliss
@Gummi Bunnies as Kyle Knock
@J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X as King
@Josh M as Bray Wyatt
@Kaykay as Numahime Tenma
@Khan of the Mardu as Akira Kurusu
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Makoto Niijima
@Lissamel as Sammy Lawrence
@LuckycoolHawk9 as Theo Raeken
@Midnight Maiden as Tarlotte
@Minerva as Yuri
@Otto as Varus
@Sen as Saeran Choi
@Takumi as Seishin Muroi
@ThatAverageGuy as The Devil
@thatguyinthestore as Chucky
@Verite as Ethan Chandler
@York as Simon Henriksson
@Yun Lee as Grell Sutcliff​

Rottytops sharply inhaled and shot up from her spot laid on the cold, stone floor. Peering up and down and all around, all seemed to be as it should be. Alarm bells ringing, paint peeling, windows shattered. Seemed like another day on Spiderweb Island.

Rotty blinked and shook her head, taking another quick look at her surroundings. Alarm bells? Peeling paint? Shattered windows? The zombie girl appeared entirely lost in the whole situation. Then, she caught a glimpse of her arms, and all her confusion was swiftly replaced with awe. Her skin looked like...skin! No cartoonishly large stitches, no exposed bone, nothing. It felt warm, too. Rottytops smiled and laughed.

Sherry placed her attention back on track, though.

Rotty%20Human%20Curious_zps4ccp2vku.png

"No idea...I do have dreams like this alot, though!" Rottytops offered, "But if I were aware of those dreams in one of those dreams, it wouldn't really be one of those dreams huh?" she disputed herself with a giggle, "I dunno, maybe we should just look around?" Rotty proposed with a shrug, and went about mindfully touring the bus station.

@Jeremi @just looking around

"Relax, toots. I was just fuckin with ya." Chucky said with a shrug and a smirk. Honestly, he didn't care if anyone tried to hurt him now. He'd been through plenty of scuffled since he transferred his soul into the Good Guy Doll, and a in good portion of them he had come out on top.

Though, he was still a doll, and Chucky knew that. So he wasn't about to challenge her to a fight or anything.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Khan of the Mardu @Midnight Maiden

"Hrm?"

"..."

"I'd appreciate it if you didn't fuck with me unless you want to be punched in the face," Makoto hissed in response to Chucky before glancing to Tarlotte again. "If we're not on your side, that's your choice, but we're all in the same boat regardless. We may as well at least be civil with one another," she told the cat girl. "But thanks for telling us your name at least. As for the story behind our names, well," Queen paused, half-glancing back to Joker. She was still frustrated with the boy, unsure how she wanted to address him right now--especially since he hadn't said anything else to her yet, other than a pathetic flirt to use as attempted reassurance. So she said nothing to him. "They're code names."

@Midnight Maiden @thatguyinthestore @Khan of the Mardu

Theo did notice that the thing was trying to distance itself from him. He was good at reacting though and followed it as it tried to make a break.

" I have died twice, death doesn't scare me," he honestly replied to the pokemon. He wasn't lying. He had died in the initial transplant and then again when his sister had dragged him down under.

@Darkseide @Bomb
"You... die twice?" This statement puzzled Kuro alot, and he had stopped to think. Normally, wouldn't it be natural to only die once?

But what if it was a lie?

"What... you want...?" Kuro asked Theo, seemingly asking for his intentions. He wasn't ready to trust someone he had just met.

Oh, well, this was downright abyssmal. This city was absolutely disgusting! There were probably germs and insects all around, and absolutely nothing to do! Talk about boring...

"Hmph! No way would I ever go out in-"

Oh. Why hello there, Ethan. Clean-cut, polite, and handsome...he was reminiscent of her darling Sebas-chan back in London! ...minus the demon part, of course.

Grell's snappy tone softened considerably now. "Thank you for the invitation, though, much appreciated. My name is Grell, Grell Sutcliff." She extended her hand. "A pleasure." Out of the corner of her eye, she noticed a rugged man (a bit scruffy, but still handsome), and a young bespectacled fellow (rather on the quiet type) that were also quite good looking. Hmmm...perhaps this wouldn't be so bad, after all.

@Verite @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Takumi @Whoever​

• Love
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Verite and Takumi

@Darkseide @Bomb
"Woah! Lookout, we gotta fuckin' badass over here!" Chucky exclaimed sarcastically when Theo pointed out that he had died twice, before making his way back over to Joker and Makoto.
"I'd appreciate it if you didn't fuck with me unless you want to be punched in the face," Makoto hissed in response to Chucky before glancing to Tarlotte again. "If we're not on your side, that's your choice, but we're all in the same boat regardless. We may as well at least be civil with one another," she told the cat girl. "But thanks for telling us your name at least. As for the story behind our names, well," Queen paused, half-glancing back to Joker. She was still frustrated with the boy, unsure how she wanted to address him right now--especially since he hadn't said anything else to her yet, other than a pathetic flirt to use as attempted reassurance. So she said nothing to him. "They're code names."

@Midnight Maiden @thatguyinthestore @Khan of the Mardu
"Codenames? Jesus... you fuckin people..." Chucky muttered as he shook his head. Seeing as they were all stuck together for a while, and without any weapons to spare, the doll figure he should share his name as well.

5HJFC.png

"Names Charles Lee Ray. But everyone calls me Chucky." He said, seeming to have calmed down a bit on the outside. He didn't mind sharing his full name because, well, if anyone was to try and do a background check on him, all they'd find is old news stories about a serial killer who died back in the eighties.

And Chucky didn't mind people knowing about his murder sprees. Far from it, in fact. He relished in his popularity. It was like an artist being recognized for his work.

Except, yknow, with murders.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @LuckycoolHawk9 @Midnight Maiden @Khan of the Mardu

Theo wasn't one to lie about dying, not when he would rather forgot both of those instances. He wasn't a natural being. Humans died once... he was something else.

He took a deep breath.

"I just wanted to make sure you were okay, you can never not worry about the ignored." The outcasts were the best for building a pack, nobody cared about them.

Theo choose to ignore Chucky. The louder and more abrasive guys like him were always causing trouble. He wasn't stupid. He would talk him or try to convince how useful he could be later. For now, he only saw the doll as someone who wanted the attention.

@Darkseide @Bomb

Theo wasn't one to lie about dying, not when he would rather forgot both of those instances. He wasn't a natural being. Humans died once... he was something else.

He took a deep breath.

"I just wanted to make sure you were okay, you can never not worry about the ignored." The outcasts were the best for building a pack, nobody cared about them.

Theo choose to ignore Chucky. The louder and more abrasive guys like him were always causing trouble. He wasn't stupid. He would talk him or try to convince how useful he could be later. For now, he only saw the doll as someone who wanted the attention.

@Darkseide @Bomb
For once, Kuro felt... strange. Why is this man trying to help this Pokemon, Kuro thought. For now, Kuro remained silent and sorta... sulked around. As for Chucky, he had already decided to avoid anyone but those who seemed to understand.

@Darkseide @LuckycoolHawk9