Murder XX: A Night In Terror Town

Chucky Prologue: Outta Luck

Chucky awoke to the sound of a loud fire alarm, one that pierced his as it rang throughout the station. At first, the homicidal doll tried to ignore it in favor of sleeping more, keeping his plastic eyes shut as he groaned. Though, as the alarm persisted, Chucky screamed and rose up.

NCZEh.png

"JESUS FUCKIN' CHRIST!! SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!" The doll screamed, falling silent once he took in his surroundings. His first instinct, of course, was to pat the pockets of his overalls for his signature knife, only to find it missing.

806313134_058.bmp

"Oh... you've gotta be fuckin' kidding me!" The doll groaned, feeling the sudden urge to mutilate somebody. Before he could do so, however, his attention was caught by Sammy. Now, being someone who dabbled in the arts of voodoo from time to time, Chucky was no stranger to religion and Satan worshippers. But someone like this fuck?

They got on his nerves.

So the two foot doll did what anyone else would do and approached Sammy, looking up at the cultist with a glare.

flevd.jpg

"Listen motherfucker, I just woke up here and I'm really pissed off. So I ain't about to fuckin' listen to your cultist bullshit. We clear?" Chucky asked, hoping that he wouldn't have to ask twice. Hell, he kinda hoped he would. Just cause he didn't have his knife didn't mean that he couldn't find a way to get some good 'ole murders going.

@Lissamel @Jeremi

Chucky's attention was soon taken away from Sammy when some... cat girl started punching around the room. Well, that was new. Then again he was a talking homicidal toy from the eighties, so anything is possible really.

Instead of being threatened, the doll burst out laughing at the mere sight of Tarlotte.

sp1eh7.gif

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Wh-what the fuck are you even supposed to be?! Y-you look even dumber than that tiger on the cereal box! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!" Chucky laughed, though it's not like he could be talking. He was a doll, after all.

@Midnight Maiden @Lissamel @Jeremi

Hm?

What was this? Appeared to be a doll of some kind, though it most certainly wasn't the squeaky plush toys of his savior that he often preached to back in his domain. More importantly--Cultist bull--Such language would be frowned upon. Really, did he think it wise to insult the grace of his savior?

"Still your ignorant tongue," He said with a bit of a sneer as he approached the odd doll, even when the toy's attention seemed to be taken away from him. "Despite being stripped of my temple and my...Resources, I will not be kept from my faith, sheep. You'd be wise to follow in kind, lest the demon of ink lay claim to your soul."

Well, at least it was the prompting Sammy needed to become social...For better or for worse.

View attachment 147713

"..."

It was with complete and utter casualness that the girl reared her foot back.... And kicked the doll, likely either launching it or just it's head, depending on the durability with which it was manufactured. Even without her superhuman qualities, Tarlotte's strength was beyond that that would be average. And that definitely wasn't required to punt the annoying thing across the room.

Not bothering to acknowledge it any further than that, her glower returned to the rest. "So where the hell are we?! Don't tell me mew're all deaf...!"

@thatguyinthestore @others

...Still, he couldn't help but give a pleased sort of chuckle at...Some more straightforward ways of dealing with such blasphemous talk.

[ @Midnight Maiden @thatguyinthestore ]​

229AITHpodcast2.jpg

"Sorry toots, but you ain't imagining nothin'. I'm a vintage, mass marketed children's toy from the eighties standing right in front of you and laughing my ass off at the cat freak." Chucky said, talking slow as he explained the situation to her.

giphy.gif

"UP YOURS, DICKFACE!!"
Chucky shouted in return. Two could play at this game.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite @Midnight Maiden @Khan of the Mardu @Lissamel @Jeremi @Yun Lee
"Children's toy? Funny, seems you fit more as a novelty toy from a tourist's trap with that mouth," Three could play that game if the dummy was going to be like that the whole time.
View attachment 147713

"..."

It was with complete and utter casualness that the girl reared her foot back.... And kicked the doll, likely either launching it or just it's head, depending on the durability with which it was manufactured. Even without her superhuman qualities, Tarlotte's strength was beyond that that would be average. And that definitely wasn't required to punt the annoying thing across the room.

Not bothering to acknowledge it any further than that, her glower returned to the rest. "So where the hell are we?! Don't tell me mew're all deaf...!"

@thatguyinthestore @others​
A... catgirl. They had a legitimate cat person in their group at the moment, at least if those ears were real. Thank the heavens that Morgana wasn't around to try and flirt. A chuckle was had at the doll's expense, before the thief shook his head at the tigress who on a warpath against children's toys, "Takes more than a day of classes to kill me, darling. I'm guessing you didn't end up here while you were sleeping, did ya?"

@Jeremi @thatguyinthestore @Lissamel @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Midnight Maiden

"Strange, I could have sworn it was a small child whose mouth hasn't been washed out yet..." Joker countered with a smile, trying to elicit a laugh or at least sooth his companion. The adorable tucking of her hair caught his eyes for a moment, a snicker escaping him as he slipped his hands into his pockets, "It might not be ideal... but at least we're in it together. Easier to trust a fellow thief during moments like these."

229AITHpodcast2.jpg

"Sorry toots, but you ain't imagining nothin'. I'm a vintage, mass marketed children's toy from the eighties standing right in front of you and laughing my ass off at the cat freak." Chucky said, talking slow as he explained the situation to her.

giphy.gif

"UP YOURS, DICKFACE!!"
Chucky shouted in return. Two could play at this game.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite @Midnight Maiden @Khan of the Mardu @Lissamel @Jeremi @Yun Lee
dhS5saF.png

"W-Well," Queen began to say in reply to Joker. His quip may have caused her to crack a smile if not for the creepy doll yet again speaking--this time directly to her. "Okay, it really is talking. Oh god, I have got to be dreaming right now," she mumbled, placing both hands over her mouth. She shifted her position so that she was standing slightly behind Joker, feeling safer with him standing in front of her. "I-I don't care what you are, just... stay away from me," she stated, clearly startled by the sight of Chucky. She would see Chucky also address a cat girl, but was far less startled by Tarlotte. She continued to keep her eyes on the doll for now.

Although, thankfully, it seemed the cat girl would knock the doll away. Makoto breathed a big sigh of relief, moving her hands off her mouth. "Gosh, what even is that thing? Dolls don't talk. Can it be a robot, or something of the like?"

@Khan of the Mardu @thatguyinthestore @Midnight Maiden @Lissamel

dhS5saF.png

"W-Well," Queen began to say in reply to Joker. His quip may have caused her to crack a smile if not for the creepy doll yet again speaking--this time directly to her. "Okay, it really is talking. Oh god, I have got to be dreaming right now," she mumbled, placing both hands over her mouth. She shifted her position so that she was standing slightly behind Joker, feeling safer with him standing in front of her. "I-I don't care what you are, just... stay away from me," she stated, clearly startled by the sight of Chucky. She would see Chucky also address a cat girl, but was far less startled by Tarlotte. She continued to keep her eyes on the doll for now.

It didn't take a genius to see how uncomfortable his girlfriend was with the doll that spouted bad one-liners, and Joker wasn't exactly stupid. As she moved to stand behind him, the thief made certain that he reached a hand back to gently grasp her hand. A small comfort in this situation, but he wasn't one for bombastic proclamations of protection even for beautiful girls like her. Besides, she always seemed to prefer the smaller romantic gestures like a reassuring squeeze of the hand to remind her that she wasn't alone...

Her question elicited a hum from the gentleman thief, a coy smile coming to his lips, "Maybe he's like one of those talking fish machines from America that you hang on the wall? Perhaps he'll even sing us a little song."

Resting on one of the seats was a medium sized urn with a crystal like stone resting on top of the urn. The urn was very special as it held the soul of an extremely powerful creature inside of it. Many people from where this special urn came from called it a phylactery. In order for the soul to awake from its phylactery, one would have to manifest a physical body from it after some time. If the phylactery were to ever be destoryed or damaged. the soul would perish and the phylactery. would be just a regular urn.

As the alarm bell rang throughout the area, the phylactery started to glow, and soon after, the soul manifested a physical body, a large skeleton appeared in front of the phylactery.

350px-Kel%27Thuzad_full.jpg

The mighty Lich appeared with a growling yawn as the alarm bell continued to rang across. "Who darers awaken me from my slumber?" The skeleton grumbled to himself. as he looked around the unfamiliar building. The alarm bell soon stopped and the Lich could actually concentrate. It didn't seem he was in his familiar area back in Northrend and it seemed there were others alongside him as well. Some of the humans, others in a different form unfamiliar to him.

"Hmm..." The Lich looked around with a curious expression on his face. "The atmosphere feels a bit dark, almost if i'd somehow woke up in Duskwood, yet, this doesn't feel like Duskwood at all." Kel'Thuzad had no idea where he was at this point. There was nothing here to point that he could still be at Azeroth at all. Maybe he was trapped in a game. Perhaps this is like Pyramid Escape, where survivors worked together in a varying challenges to escape the Pyramid. But so far, nothing leads to it being a game.

Over time, the others have finally waked up and talked with each other. Some of them introduced themselves, others attempted to leave the building, and others got into a fight...with a living doll. It seems the one trying to take control of this party was a blond haired human woman. She didn't seem to be someone from Stormwind, giving the outfit and her bizarre background, but a human is still a human. The lich grabbed his phylactery and hid it in his body. Without wasting time, Kel'thuzad decided to wander around the building, perhaps looking for any clues for where he was at.

@thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @everyone

View attachment 147713

"..."

@thatguyinthestore @others
dead_chucky_by_chlfd-d4hnzbm.jpg

Chucky's head would have been kicked clean off by Tarlotte, the head disconnecting like one would expect a doll's to.

"Fucking bitch!" The doll shouted as his head rolled away from his body, which began to walk around aimlessly. "Over here, dumbass." Chucky said with a groan, his body eventually finding its way to his head and picking it up off the ground, easily placing it back on.

XUxgE.jpg

"Much better..." Chucky said with a relieved sigh before turning back to the cultist.

Hm?

What was this? Appeared to be a doll of some kind, though it most certainly wasn't the squeaky plush toys of his savior that he often preached to back in his domain. More importantly--Cultist bull--Such language would be frowned upon. Really, did he think it wise to insult the grace of his savior?

"Still your ignorant tongue," He said with a bit of a sneer as he approached the odd doll, even when the toy's attention seemed to be taken away from him. "Despite being stripped of my temple and my...Resources, I will not be kept from my faith, sheep. You'd be wise to follow in kind, lest the demon of ink lay claim to your soul."

Well, at least it was the prompting Sammy needed to become social...For better or for worse.

...Still, he couldn't help but give a pleased sort of chuckle at...Some more straightforward ways of dealing with such blasphemous talk.

[ @Midnight Maiden @thatguyinthestore ]
PtCx.jpg

"You fuckin' with me?" Chucky asked, unimpressed by the cultists bravado about some "ink demon." "Listen kid... I've died and gone to hell more times than you've gotten laid, so fuck off." Chucky replied to Samuel in an annoyed tone.

"Children's toy? Funny, seems you fit more as a novelty toy from a tourist's trap with that mouth," Three could play that game if the dummy was going to be like that the whole time.

A... catgirl. They had a legitimate cat person in their group at the moment, at least if those ears were real. Thank the heavens that Morgana wasn't around to try and flirt. A chuckle was had at the doll's expense, before the thief shook his head at the tigress who on a warpath against children's toys, "Takes more than a day of classes to kill me, darling. I'm guessing you didn't end up here while you were sleeping, did ya?"
dhS5saF.png

Although, thankfully, it seemed the cat girl would knock the doll away. Makoto breathed a big sigh of relief, moving her hands off her mouth. "Gosh, what even is that thing? Dolls don't talk. Can it be a robot, or something of the like?"

It didn't take a genius to see how uncomfortable his girlfriend was with the doll that spouted bad one-liners, and Joker wasn't exactly stupid. As she moved to stand behind him, the thief made certain that he reached a hand back to gently grasp her hand. A small comfort in this situation, but he wasn't one for bombastic proclamations of protection even for beautiful girls like her. Besides, she always seemed to prefer the smaller romantic gestures like a reassuring squeeze of the hand to remind her that she wasn't alone...

Her question elicited a hum from the gentleman thief, a coy smile coming to his lips, "Maybe he's like one of those talking fish machines from America that you hang on the wall? Perhaps he'll even sing us a little song."
Honestly, after nearly thirty of having his soul trapped in a children's toy, Charles Lee Ray had grown used to quips about his appearance by now, so he seemed rather unphased by Joker's insults.

"You can insult me all ya want, it won't stop me from slitting your pretty little girlfriend's throat while she sleeps." Chucky said to Joker, though he wasn't really expecting a reaction from him. He knew that Makoto was terrified at the mere sight of him, and Chucky enjoyed that.

@Khan of the Mardu @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Midnight Maiden @Lissamel

Trevor Belmont Prologue
[ Judgement ]

upload_2017-10-15_19-8-55.jpeg

It wasn't any different from the others this month. The inside of the cathedral was as extravagant and gilded as it was deemed to be. It was silent and tranquil in all aspects but the subtle hymns ringing from an unseen location. Gargantuan stained-glass windows depicting events from the holy books surrounded Trevor from all sides, the figures within staring down at him. As if they expected something out of him. He doesn't give to those who expect, especially in something as meaningless as a dream. . . well, Trevor couldn't call it a dream, but it wasn't much of a nightmare either. It was just another place he went when he was sober enough to comprehend where exactly he was standing; another holdout, another city or town to avoid the ravaging hordes, tip-toeing around the messes of others. Trevor snorted and walked down the aisle. He knew that once he reached the altar at the end of the room, he'd wake up under some tree, vomiting and stumbling over his own coat. Empty wooden pews flanked him on both sides as he approached the gilded altar resting on other end. Trevor figured that if he didn't burst into flames just by stepping in a cathedral, then he could go into one anytime he'd like.

As if he ever would. As if he'd ever be allowed to. As if he'd ever want to. There was no reason for him to step into a house of liars, tyrants and maniacs. They're the cruelest of them all, because they can justify their atrocities to others with the name of God-- it was. . .

Would blasphemous be the word? Or is that too on-the-nose? Fuck it.

The depictions on the windows warped the closer he got to the altar.

A group of people walking away from a figure wearing a pope's hat.

A whip wrapped around a cross.

A woman burning on a cross.

A flaming face surrounded by black, winged creatures.

A red moon hanging above a jagged, twisted castle upon a hill.

That last one was eerily familiar. It only appeared when he stood at right in front of the altar. Trevor stared for only a moment, having no ability to speak. He sneered, and turned his back upon the castle, the whip, the cross, and everything that surrounded them. It was then that the cathedral's bells rang across the room, each ring invoking a strong sleepiness in the hunter.

Ding.

Ding. .

Ding. . .

DINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDING

"GAH!" Trevor shot up from his position, covering his ears as he was right next to the fire alarm. He clambered away from the noise in a dazed confusion, blinking rapidly and getting a grasp at what was going on. Everything was suddenly loud, then. . .it was suddenly quiet. The voice of a woman managed to reach him once the momentary deafness wore off. Many, many questions - was it a dream? Is he kidnapped? Did he go the wrong way? Or is he just very, very drunk? He wasn't drunk enough to not notice the lack of weight on his belt and coat.

The lack of a whip and --

". . .Ssshit."

What a fucking predicament. The generations-old whip that he, of every god-damned person in Wallachia and beyond, has been entrusted to protect and preserve, is now lost. The only valuable thing Trevor had on his person besides a fucking fur coat. Trevor rubbed his temples and contemplated punching a wall. If he was angry enough, would it really hurt that much? Maybe not. Though he does have a goal in mind, though --

Find the damn whip, and figure out where the hell he is.

Trevor emerged from around the ruined corner, spotting a group of people gathered around a window, peering out in the night. If he was where he thought he was, these people would be dead by now - is he not in Wallachia? Trevor approached the window and stared out into the night for a few moments, spotting vague building-like shapes in the shadows. He turned to the group near him.
"Augh! I'm awake! I'm awake already!!"

A redheaded woman would sit up, hands clamped over her ears.
fd13aa7479077fd4d15f76a6add0833e.jpg

"I swear, if I wasn't on threat of probation I would hunt down whoever invented alarm clocks and-"
grell_sutcliff_by_moonlighthedgie-d84hn60.jpg

"Oh wait, that's right, I don't actually own an alarm clock."

Grell Sutcliff stood, looking around the room at the various others. "That's odd...none of you look like Shinigami...oh Grell, what have you gotten yourself into this time..." Her confusion only lasted a second or two before she shrugged it off. "Eh, nothing to worry about! I'd better head back to HQ before Will throws a fit!" With that, Grell began searching for an exit to the station.

@Jeremi

Those looking for an exit found it near the window that Sherry was looking through. "Be careful," Sherry responded to Grell and Ethan heading towards the exit. "We don't know what's out there."

6150924507_706e04168e_z.jpg

Peering outside they found a quiet little town. The only sound they could hear were the caws of a conspiracy of raven's flying overhead. You seemed to have landed in a proverbial ghost town.​

@Yun Lee @Verite @Everyone

"Division of Security Operations,"
She replied to the boy calling himself Joker. "It's an anti-bioterrorism organization." She wasn't quite sure what to make of him, or anyone else here either, but she wasn't going to start creating waves just yet until she absolutely had to.​

@Khan of the Mardu

tumblr_njebkgTnwU1r05fd6o8_r1_250.gif

"Don't you worry, little miss. The unknown's my specialty,"
Ethan said confidently as he glanced back at Sherry, observing her American accent. He would have questioned what an American was doing here, but... Well, first he had to figure out where exactly "here" was.

With that, he nodded toward Grell, allowing her to walk past him first. "Ladies first," he spoke, before peering out to look around the town. It was an eerie sight, with no one in view. Ethan hesitated to move out, not knowing where he'd even go if he did, and deciding to leave it to a group discussion when the others gathered their bearings.

Assuming the others had the capacity to provoke any sort of discussion.

"Well, I guess we're in some shit, pardon my French," he said to Grell, glancing toward her, "The name's Ethan. Charmed, I'm--Hey, shut the fuck up, whoever the hell is laughing!" Ethan said, interrupting himself to reprimand whoever the hell was laughing his ass off back in the building, before turning back to Grell, "... Apologies. You got a name?"

@Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @Anybody

upload_2017-10-15_19-5-31.jpeg

"Oi."

"Do you any of you know where the hell we are?"

He didn't even notice the doll yet.

@Verite @Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @Anybody

Chucky's head would have been kicked clean off by Tarlotte, the head disconnecting like one would expect a doll's to.

"Fucking bitch!" The doll shouted as his head rolled away from his body, which began to walk around aimlessly. "Over here, dumbass." Chucky said with a groan, his body eventually finding its way to his head and picking it up off the ground, easily placing it back on.

XUxgE.jpg

"Much better..." Chucky said with a relieved sigh before turning back to the cultist.

PtCx.jpg

"You fuckin' with me?" Chucky asked, unimpressed by the cultists bravado about some "ink demon." "Listen kid... I've died and gone to hell more times than you've gotten laid, so fuck off." Chucky replied to Samuel in an annoyed tone.

Honestly, after nearly thirty of having his soul trapped in a children's toy, Charles Lee Ray had grown used to quips about his appearance by now, so he seemed rather unphased by Joker's insults.

"You can insult me all ya want, it won't stop me from slitting your pretty little girlfriend's throat while she sleeps." Chucky said to Joker, though he wasn't really expecting a reaction from him. He knew that Makoto was terrified at the mere sight of him, and Chucky enjoyed that.

Queen felt the tension in her shoulders relax almost immediately when she would feel the subtle gesture of Joker's hand taking hold of hers. She offered him a sheepish smile afterwards, even allowing a small giggle to escape from her lips. Oh Joker, he was always there for her when she needed him most. If only he knew how grateful she was that he was right here beside her. "Or maybe he's like those toys that have a draw string on their backs? I always wanted one when I was a kid." She briefly glanced back in the direction Chucky had flown. "But I never wanted one that looked so... creepy." The girl shuddered. She hated spooky or creepy things. Heck, she even hated the dark. She hoped Chucky was the extent of creepy things she would see today.

Although, even if he were the creepiest thing she would see today--that didn't mean Chucky was done bothering her. She took even a further step back behind Joker when it talked about slitting her throat. "I'm warning you right now to stay away from me. Y-You don't even know who you're messing with! M-Maybe next time it'll be me kicking you away instead of that cat girl" she cried out.

Hm?

[ @Midnight Maiden @thatguyinthestore ]​

@Jeremi @thatguyinthestore @Lissamel @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Midnight Maiden
annoyed_by_teh_zombish-daf47yu.jpg

"...Who the hell are you calling 'darling'?"
she inquired with obvious annoyance, absolutely bristling. Her pout and general levels of annoyance had obviously increased, and she just generally seemed to hold an air of displeasure at how she had been regarded by these people thus far. Still, she scoffed, turning her head away and crossing her arms in dismissal. "Of course not! I'm not some lazy idiot, unlike this lot of stupid humans, meow~" she spoke, tone shifting from annoyed to more amused and smug as she went on. "I wanna know who thought they could pull me away from what I was doing! Whoever it was, I'm gonna the insolent person pay! And after that, I'll--"

Pausing in her proud speech, Tarlotte glanced down at the doll with a poker face, looking completely unamused by its return. And promptly, she moved not to kick it, but to harshly bring her foot down on top of it, aiming to trap it there and smoosh its annoying little plastic body.

"Who the hell do you think you are, interrupting me?! I'll rip you to shreds and leave you in the dumpster!" she hissed, stomping particularly hard to accentuate her words. But then the anger melted, foot remaining where it was as her expression shifted to one of mellow contemplation, tail flicking back and forth in thought. "...Um, what was I saying...? Uhhh..."

@thatguyinthestore @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Khan of the Mardu

Prologue - A stop at nowhere

The ringing of a fire alarm would stir you from your current position. Eyes fluttering up you found yourself somewhere unfamiliar.

abandoned-bus-station-terminal-Evansville-7-468x311.jpg

You found yourself inside what seemed to be a derelict bus station. How you had gotten there was anyone's guess. Quickly however you realize that whatever predicament you found yourself in you weren't alone. Many people were strewn about the floor and were starting to wake up. Anyone that usually carried a weapon or had supernatural abilities found them gone.

One of the people, a short haired blond girl was first to speak up.

SHERRY-BIRKIN-sherry-birkin-33599436-200-163.jpg

"Everyone remain calm." She managed to slur out as she got up on shaky legs and looked around the gathered group. "My name is Sherry Birkin; I'm a DSO agent. Does anyone have any idea how we ended up here?"

Despite the situation Sherry sounded rather optimistic in her tone, albeit rather to the point. Probably not to alarm any of the gathered people and that they understood her. As she waited for a response Sherry made her way to the window to see if she could figure out where they were.

Whatever this place was it seemed to be deader than disco. How had you even gotten here? Strangely enough you didn't quite remember what you had been doing before waking up either. Perhaps for now your best course of action was to figure out where here actually was. Strangely enough that fire alarm that had woken you had quickly gone silent as well.

Cast list:

@Archmage Jeremiah as Rottytops
@Atomyk as Robert Small
@BarrenThin as Vlad Von Carstein
@Bomb as Kuro
@Crow as Jack the Ripper
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Trevor Belmont
@dark as Delsin Rowe
@Darkseide as William 'Penny' Adiyoi
@EternalInfinity as Kel'thuzad
@GreatSalmon as Doopliss
@Gummi Bunnies as Kyle Knock
@J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X as King
@Josh M as Bray Wyatt
@Kaykay as Numahime Tenma
@Khan of the Mardu as Akira Kurusu
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Makoto Niijima
@Lissamel as Sammy Lawrence
@LuckycoolHawk9 as Theo Raeken
@Midnight Maiden as Tarlotte
@Minerva as Yuri
@Otto as Varus
@Sen as Saeran Choi
@Takumi as Seishin Muroi
@ThatAverageGuy as The Devil
@thatguyinthestore as Chucky
@Verite as Ethan Chandler
@York as Simon Henriksson
@Yun Lee as Grell Sutcliff​
Those looking for an exit found it near the window that Sherry was looking through. "Be careful," Sherry responded to Grell and Ethan heading towards the exit. "We don't know what's out there."

6150924507_706e04168e_z.jpg

Peering outside they found a quiet little town. The only sound they could hear were the caws of a conspiracy of raven's flying overhead. You seemed to have landed in a proverbial ghost town.​

@Yun Lee @Verite @Everyone

"Division of Security Operations,"
She replied to the boy calling himself Joker. "It's an anti-bioterrorism organization." She wasn't quite sure what to make of him, or anyone else here either, but she wasn't going to start creating waves just yet until she absolutely had to.​

@Khan of the Mardu
Simon Henriksson - Prologue; Like Old Times...
@Jeremi @Others?

Simon had long since lost track of the flow of time; his stay at the Asylumn seemed to have no end... And at some point, he had just simply stopped caring about what day, or time it is. It had been months since he had made peace with himself, and accepted what sort of state he was in... Not to mention the consequences for what he had done in some sort of psychosis, or so it seemed.

Even though he had long since accepted that he would likely never be able to use his lower body ever again... He still sometimes wished that somehow, that hit and run could have been avoided. Perhaps if it never happened, he might have still had something with Sophie? Maybe they could have been more than friends?

Such a prospect seemed so far away now... Like a dream he knew could never come true.

At least until one night, when he began to fall asleep, it happened again. Something he had never expected to come back, since he had defeated that twisted version of himself in that fateful day...

He had an all too familiar dream.

sCk4Io1.jpg

He was walking home, alone at night... When he noticed an injured man on the sidewalk. Then, there was a telltale sound of a car's engine starting, before a vehicle suddenly swerved right towards him, hitting him before he had the time to even react. An excrutiating pain seemed to radiate from his lower body... Before his body went numb from the shock, and he could no longer feel anything at all...

Then everything went dark... And he had almost expected the telltale images of an asylumn's wall covered in bloody writing, with flashes here and there of what happened after the accident.

However, instead of some sort of strange trip through what could only be described as insanity... He found himself regaining consciousness. Though not in an eerily silent alley as he had expected.

No, the first thing he noticed was that in addition to the pounding headache he had... He awoke to the loud ringing of a fire alarm, in some sort of derelict bus station. What's more was that he was far from alone; there were numerous others also scattered around, slowly waking up themselves.

One of them seemed to be somewhat aloof in the situation despite evidently being thrown off a little by the situation they were in. She soon identified herself as Sherry Birkin, an DSO agent, whatever that was... Who asked them if they had any idea how they had gotten here.

"I... I don't know... Is this... A dream?" He said, obviously confused as he tried to give some sort of legible response.

At first, he had thought this was a relapse of a freaky series of dreams he had... Dreams that eerily reflected the unhinged state of his mind following that fateful day he had lost access to his legs. Wait... His legs... That's right! In those dreams, he still was able to use them...

Would that be possible... Here? Even if this wasn't some sort of dream?

Thus, he attempted to get himself up, and much to his surprise... His legs, no... His entire lower body that had been paralyzed were working again! Though everything felt all rubbery, from months of not having ever moved his legs, even in his dreams, he was eventually able to stumble to his feet... Struggling just a little, to stay standing.

When it was was later revealed that "DSO" to be short for "Division of Security Operations", an anti-bioterrorism organization. Simon frowned, feeling around for his bag. If this were a dream, he should have at least his trusty switch blade with him in there, and of course his phone... But... He found nothing at all. No bag, no phone... No weapon... Not even a single morphine syringe. Looks like he truly had nothing here...

Taking a brief look outside, to get a good feel for what was awaiting them... He was met with what seemed to be a ghost town, with nothing more than the erie sounds of crows outside. Everything was frighteningly similar to those dreams he used to have... Well, minus the fact that he had company that wasn't deranged, dead... Or some form of monster coming after him. Well, granted a few of those that had woken up could certainly be seen as monsters, like that strange little doll, that he felt he should be a little cautious around.

After a while, he looked back towards Sherry, frowning a little as he spoke.

"Were there any... Outbreaks? Were you responding to one before you... Got here?"
He asked suddenly.

Usually he wasn't this specific with his questions, even in his dreams... But... He suddenly recalled that throughout them, he had been lead to believe there was some sort of biological outbreak throughout the city. That's why there were all those twisted creatures lingering about, and rarely a (sane) person in sight.

While of course, it was still uncertain if this was one of those dreams he was having... A sort of relapse, perhaps he was trying to find connections between those dreams and this place...

Maybe because he would feel at least a little better... If this did turn out to be a dream like that.

Last edited:

XUxgE.jpg

PtCx.jpg

Queen felt the tension in her shoulders relax almost immediately when she would feel the subtle gesture of Joker's hand taking hold of hers. She offered him a sheepish smile afterwards, even allowing a small giggle to escape from her lips. Oh Joker, he was always there for her when she needed him most. If only he knew how grateful she was that he was right here beside her. "Or maybe he's like those toys that have a draw string on their backs? I always wanted one when I was a kid." She briefly glanced back in the direction Chucky had flown. "But I never wanted one that looked so... creepy." The girl shuddered. She hated spooky or creepy things. Heck, she even hated the dark. She hoped Chucky was the extent of creepy things she would see today.

Although, even if he were the creepiest thing she would see today--that didn't mean Chucky was done bothering her. She took even a further step back behind Joker when it talked about slitting her throat. "I'm warning you right now to stay away from me. Y-You don't even know who you're messing with! M-Maybe next time it'll be me kicking you away instead of that cat girl" she cried out.

"Hey, doll, just a warning," The smile twisted a little, a dangerous glint in his eyes as they narrowed at Chucky, "You try anything with Queen? I dump your head out in the Pacific and give your body to the local animal shelter as a toy for the dogs."

Penny had rudely been awoken from a dream in which Taylor Swift had never happened, which was great for him, for he greatly disliked that wretched girl and her music. Looking around and finding himself in completely unfamiliar territory, he'd swear.

Son of a bitch. Not again... When I get my hands on whomever did it this time, they'll pay for this...

Trevor Belmont Prologue
[ Judgement ]

View attachment 147715

It wasn't any different from the others this month. The inside of the cathedral was as extravagant and gilded as it was deemed to be. It was silent and tranquil in all aspects but the subtle hymns ringing from an unseen location. Gargantuan stained-glass windows depicting events from the holy books surrounded Trevor from all sides, the figures within staring down at him. As if they expected something out of him. He doesn't give to those who expect, especially in something as meaningless as a dream. . . well, Trevor couldn't call it a dream, but it wasn't much of a nightmare either. It was just another place he went when he was sober enough to comprehend where exactly he was standing; another holdout, another city or town to avoid the ravaging hordes, tip-toeing around the messes of others. Trevor snorted and walked down the aisle. He knew that once he reached the altar at the end of the room, he'd wake up under some tree, vomiting and stumbling over his own coat. Empty wooden pews flanked him on both sides as he approached the gilded altar resting on other end. Trevor figured that if he didn't burst into flames just by stepping in a cathedral, then he could go into one anytime he'd like.

As if he ever would. As if he'd ever be allowed to. As if he'd ever want to. There was no reason for him to step into a house of liars, tyrants and maniacs. They're the cruelest of them all, because they can justify their atrocities to others with the name of God-- it was. . .

Would blasphemous be the word? Or is that too on-the-nose? Fuck it.

The depictions on the windows warped the closer he got to the altar.

A group of people walking away from a figure wearing a pope's hat.

A whip wrapped around a cross.

A woman burning on a cross.

A flaming face surrounded by black, winged creatures.

A red moon hanging above a jagged, twisted castle upon a hill.

That last one was eerily familiar. It only appeared when he stood at right in front of the altar. Trevor stared for only a moment, having no ability to speak. He sneered, and turned his back upon the castle, the whip, the cross, and everything that surrounded them. It was then that the cathedral's bells rang across the room, each ring invoking a strong sleepiness in the hunter.

Ding.

Ding. .

Ding. . .

DINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDINGDING

"GAH!" Trevor shot up from his position, covering his ears as he was right next to the fire alarm. He clambered away from the noise in a dazed confusion, blinking rapidly and getting a grasp at what was going on. Everything was suddenly loud, then. . .it was suddenly quiet. The voice of a woman managed to reach him once the momentary deafness wore off. Many, many questions - was it a dream? Is he kidnapped? Did he go the wrong way? Or is he just very, very drunk? He wasn't drunk enough to not notice the lack of weight on his belt and coat.

The lack of a whip and --

". . .Ssshit."

What a fucking predicament. The generations-old whip that he, of every god-damned person in Wallachia and beyond, has been entrusted to protect and preserve, is now lost. The only valuable thing Trevor had on his person besides a fucking fur coat. Trevor rubbed his temples and contemplated punching a wall. If he was angry enough, would it really hurt that much? Maybe not. Though he does have a goal in mind, though --

Find the damn whip, and figure out where the hell he is.

Trevor emerged from around the ruined corner, spotting a group of people gathered around a window, peering out in the night. If he was where he thought he was, these people would be dead by now - is he not in Wallachia? Trevor approached the window and stared out into the night for a few moments, spotting vague building-like shapes in the shadows. He turned to the group near him.

View attachment 147714

"Oi."

"Do you any of you know where the hell we are?"

He didn't even notice the doll yet.

@Verite @Yun Lee @thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @Anybody
Chucky groaned and looked up at Trevor once he asked where they were.

35XtT.jpg

"Jesus Christ... if another goddamn person asks where we are, I'm gonna gouge their eyes out!" The doll screamed, annoyed at the fact that so many people were asking the same question.

she inquired with obvious annoyance, absolutely bristling. Her pout and general levels of annoyance had obviously increased, and she just generally seemed to hold an air of displeasure at how she had been regarded by these people thus far. Still, she scoffed, turning her head away and crossing her arms in dismissal. "Of course not! I'm not some lazy idiot, unlike this lot of stupid humans, meow~" she spoke, tone shifting from annoyed to more amused and smug as she went on. "I wanna know who thought they could pull me away from what I was doing! Whoever it was, I'm gonna the insolent person pay! And after that, I'll--"

Pausing in her proud speech, Tarlotte glanced down at the doll with a poker face, looking completely unamused by its return. And promptly, she moved not to kick it, but to harshly bring her foot down on top of it, aiming to trap it there and smoosh its annoying little plastic body.

"Who the hell do you think you are, interrupting me?! I'll rip you to shreds and leave you in the dumpster!" she hissed, stomping particularly hard to accentuate her words. But then the anger melted, foot remaining where it was as her expression shifted to one of mellow contemplation, tail flicking back and forth in thought. "...Um, what was I saying...? Uhhh..."

Turning back to Makoto, Chucky grinned maniacally and chuckled.

"Looks to me like I'm messing with a little bi--FUCK!!" Chucky's threat was interrupted by him being unceremoniously planed by Tarlotte. Unfortunately, being a two foot tall doll, there wasn't much that Chucky could do in this situation. Though when Tarlotte seemed to loose her train of thought, Chucky used this opportunity to shove her foot off his torso with a surprising amount of strength, much more than one would expect from a doll.

Chucky then stood up on his feet and glared at the girl. Deciding that the bitch wasn't worth the trouble, Chucky simply glared at her silently. Without his knife or any other item that could even remotely be used as a weapon, Chucky was just an angry serial killer trapped in a doll's body.

That wouldn't stop him from being a little shit, though.

The doll looked up at Joker and rolled his eyes.
"Yeah, sorry. Wouldn't wanna come between you and your little fuck toy, huh?" Chucky asked.

@Midnight Maiden @Khan of the Mardu @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @Verite @Lissamel @Jeremi

35XtT.jpg

"Jesus Christ... if another goddamn person asks where we are, I'm gonna gouge their eyes out!" The doll screamed, annoyed at the fact that so many people were asking the same question.

"Looks to me like I'm messing with a little bi--FUCK!!" Chucky's threat was interrupted by him being unceremoniously planed by Tarlotte. Unfortunately, being a two foot tall doll, there wasn't much that Chucky could do in this situation. Though when Tarlotte seemed to loose her train of thought, Chucky used this opportunity to shove her foot off his torso with a surprising amount of strength, much more than one would expect from a doll.

Chucky then stood up on his feet and glared at the girl. Deciding that the bitch wasn't worth the trouble, Chucky simply glared at her silently. Without his knife or any other item that could even remotely be used as a weapon, Chucky was just an angry serial killer trapped in a doll's body.

"Yeah, sorry. Wouldn't wanna come between you and your little fuck toy, huh?" Chucky asked.

@Midnight Maiden @Khan of the Mardu @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Yun Lee @Verite @Lissamel @Jeremi
"You were saying how you were going to make whoever was responsible pay? And sorry, just what I call cute girls that I've just met," Joker replied with a wink, teasing the girl further as if Chucky's humiliation wasn't amusing enough. However, he then sighed and gave the girl a more casual expression, no longer wishing to be his usual flirtatious facade, "But really, Joker's the name, miss. You mind sharing yours... and putting the doll back under your foot until he behaves? I think he needs to be taught some further humility."

[/QUOTE]

"Hey, doll, just a warning," The smile twisted a little, a dangerous glint in his eyes as they narrowed at Chucky, "You try anything with Queen? I dump your head out in the Pacific and give your body to the local animal shelter as a toy for the dogs."

35XtT.jpg

"You were saying how you were going to make whoever was responsible pay? And sorry, just what I call cute girls that I've just met," Joker replied with a wink, teasing the girl further as if Chucky's humiliation wasn't amusing enough. However, he then sighed and gave the girl a more casual expression, no longer wishing to be his usual flirtatious facade, "But really, Joker's the name, miss. You mind sharing yours... and putting the doll back under your foot until he behaves? I think he needs to be taught some further humility."

XFtxQxn.png

"Thanks, Joker, but he's not worth it," Queen replied to her boyfriend, giving his hand a squeeze. She appreciated him standing up for her, but didn't want him to go through more trouble than he had to. She glanced back to the doll, more than relieved when Tarlotte would bring her foot down on top of it and cut it off from speaking. "Thanks, miss, it really is a relief to see you standing up to that doll," the girl said to Tarlotte, She was about to ask of her name, but stopped herself when Joker would instead ask. She did, however, blink when she would realize what Joker just said. "Cute girl, really? Well, maybe you should hold her hand then." Queen stated, dropping the boy's hand before allowing a huff of air to escape her lips.

"At least I don't flirt with mutant cat abominations like her. And in front of your girlfriend nonetheless!" Chucky replied before letting out another laugh.

"HAHAHAHA!! And they call me sick?"

@Khan of the Mardu @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Midnight Maiden

Last edited:
Prologue: Sign the Dotted Line

Click!

II Pause

Click,

<< Rewind

clack!

> Play

Rottytops sharply inhaled and shot up from her spot laid on damp, grassy ground. Peering up and down and all around, all seemed to be as it should be. A perpetual night, gnarled trees, icky swampland, venomous spiders about the place. Seemed like another day on Spiderweb Island.

The zombie girl wasn't alone, though. A snaking shadow loomed high over her...reading a book. Rotty gasped in shock, and as the shadow's visage turned to meet her, it appeared the feeling was quite mutual.
"What? The overpriced trinket actually worked? I mean, ahem..." The shadow cleared his throat and threw his book away as Rotty was enveloped by the void he cast over her.

mqdefault.jpg

"AHHAHAHAHAHAHA! IT WORKED! My late night snack has been delivered to me! Oh- but wait. What's this? My last servant robbed me blind and still insists she keep free reign over my domain? Then today's your lucky day, missy, because you get to live!" the booming shadow cackled.

Rottytops blinked.
"...What? Who are you?" she asked straight to the point.

"Who am I? Why, the only person in this cursed forest who knows how to get you back home, that's who!" With a snap of his three fingers, a long contract unfurled before him, and rolled so far down it traveled along the ground before coming to a stop at Rotty's boots. "And I'll be willing to help you get back home, if you help me with a teensy little problem of my own. Sounds fair, doesn't it?"

Rottytops again, blinked. "This looks like home to me. Are you new around here?" she asked, suddenly seeming excited, "Does that mean we're neighbours?! I always wanted a spooky neighbour!"

"Wha- no! Look, missy, I don't know what other spooky forests you're from, but this is Subcon Forest! My forest! And if you want to leave my forest with your body and soul still in one piece, you'll-"
lectured the looming shadow, only for Rottytops to turn the other way.

"Thanks but no thanks! In fact, I think I'll stay here for awhile," Rotty interrupted rather casually, and freely strolled right out of the shadow's grasp, much to his dismay, "Besides, I'm preeeeetty sure I lost my soul a long time ago,"

"You already lost your soul?! But how- hey! Don't walk away from me!"
he shouted, desperately giving chase to the carefree zombie, "Allow me to sweeten the deal! What if I said I could find your soul?" Rottytops stopped in her tracks, and the shadow grinned wickedly. "Ohhh, interested now, are you?" he tittered, and slithered his way around Rottytops to place his contract and quill before her again.

She took a moment to skim the barest terms of the contract, and grew a cocky, yet wary smirk.
"Well you didn't tell me this servant of yours was a girl with a mustache! And...you say you can find my soul if I capture her?" Rotty asked in a hopeful tone.

The shadow nodded.
"Sign your name, and we're in business little lady," Picking up his quill, Rottytops scribbled her name down on the parchment, and it disappeared with a poof. "ALRIGHT! That's a done deal! Now, off you go!" he shouted rather unceremoniously, and conjured up a bright blue portal, "And remember! No girl, no soul!" The shadow cackled as he pushed Rottytops into the portal, and time froze...

Click!

II Pause

Click,

<< Rewind

clack!

> Play

"At least I don't flirt with mutant cat abominations like her. And in front of your girlfriend nonetheless!" Chucky replied before letting out another laugh.
hqdefault.jpg

"Well, I could be flirting with you."

XFtxQxn.png

"Thanks, Joker, but he's not worth it," Queen replied to her boyfriend, giving his hand a squeeze. She appreciated him standing up for her, but didn't want him to go through more trouble than he had to. She glanced back to the doll, more than relieved when Tarlotte would bring her foot down on top of it and cut it off from speaking. "Thanks, miss, it really is a relief to see you standing up to that doll," the girl said to Tarlotte, She was about to ask of her name, but stopped herself when Joker would instead ask. She did, however, blink when she would realize what Joker just said. "Cute girl, really? Well, maybe you should hold her hand then." Queen stated, dropping the boy's hand before allowing a huff of air to escape her lips.

"Besides..." The flirtatious attitude had disappeared as the biker's huffing reached his ears, but Joker wouldn't let her hand escape so easily. As he spoke, he gently eased his hand back into Queen's, less for her comfort than for his, "I may flirt to keep myself at ease, but there is only one woman I want in my life, and she's at my side already. No fleeting cute lass will over come in the way of my devotion to the beauty that is my Queen."

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty

XFtxQxn.png

hqdefault.jpg

rsz_301728_kyoshiro_ep03_034_by_teh_zombish-dat7u6q.jpg

Seeming oblivious to the fact that Chucky had freed himself from her, Tarlotte scowled at the male, tail wiggling with outrage as she worked up a response, voice radiating anger upon his offered assistance as she shook a fist at him. "I knew that!!!! That stupid doll just interrupted me, that's all!!!!!" she hissed, clearly seething. Did he think she was an idiot or something?! Of course she knew exactly what she had been saying. Still, she mellowed just slightly thereafter, crossing her arms and letting her tail sway loosely. "Hmph! I don't need some random kid calling me cute or darling. What's even your problem, anyways?" she huffed defiantly.

She would have replied to the thanks from Makoto or the inquiry of her name, but found herself preoccupied when she heard a couple of key words from Chucky, only now seeming to notice he was no longer beneath her foot. Ugh. What a pain. Not as much of a pain as she intended to put him in for what he said, though, her eyes filling to the brim with a burning rage far beyond what she had shown thus far. A hiss was released and in an instant, she had bounded for him, flipping into a kick with even less restraint than before.

ezgif_com_gif_maker__3__by_teh_zombish-dabyvfc.gif

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU CALLING AN ABOMINATION YOU LITTLE PLASTIC LOSER?!? I'M GONNA KILL YOU FOR REAL IF YOU OPEN MEWR DAMN MOUTH ONE MORE TIME!"
she all but roared, the fur on her tail and ears standing on end as she bellowed the threat. And she fully intended to make good on it, too. She had been called a monster far too many times to allow it to slide any longer: especially when the experiments that turned her into such were far from being of her own volition. Still, she turned her attention from the doll with a snarl, reluctantly letting her sharp gaze fall back onto Makoto and Akira.

"Tch. Don't act like I did that for you. That stupid doll is just really making me mad!"
she dismissed the thanks, fists still tightly clenched. "Joker? That's a ridiculous name. And why should I give you two my name, anyways, meow?" she inquired, regarding the pair with suspicion. "....And I'm not holding any of your hands!"

"Well, I could be flirting with you."

"Besides..." The flirtatious attitude had disappeared as the biker's huffing reached his ears, but Joker wouldn't let her hand escape so easily. As he spoke, he gently eased his hand back into Queen's, less for her comfort than for his, "I may flirt to keep myself at ease, but there is only one woman I want in my life, and she's at my side already. No fleeting cute lass will over come in the way of my devotion to the beauty that is my Queen."
"Well, I am anatomically correct." Chucky replied with a shrug. When Joker attempted to reiterate his devotion to Makoto, Chucky smirked before looking to Tarlotte, then back to Joker.

i5R20huHUxg.jpg

"Nah.. I saw the way you were looking at that pussy. If your little bunny wasn't here, you'd be all over the little kitty instead." Chucky said smugly, only to have Tarlotte yell at him and attempt to kick him moments later, which only earned an eye roll from the doll as he stepped out of the way. He would egg her on, but his knife wasn't on him, and until he could find anything that he could use as a weapon, Chucky would have to put up with her for now.

@Midnight Maiden @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Khan of the Mardu

• Love
Reactions: Khan of the Mardu