Murder XX: A Night In Terror Town

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Sherry held unto Makoto as she proceeded to lead her out. "I'm not sure what that was...but it's gone now." Was the only thing she said. Monsters created as bio weapons was one thing...but ghosts? Above her pay grade.

The only thing Kuro found was a crusty old sock that almost looked liked his tail.

Sherry turned to respond to Ethan "There was someone, something inside the mirror. Like a pale distorted figure. Queen saw more than I did though..."

Trevor found one of the mannequins had a scissor firmly planted in its hand. After some yanking about he'd managed to procure it for his own uses. Strange that such a flimsy looking mannequin held something like that in its hand though...

Soon enough everyone had left the Clothing store and re-joined with the rest of the group standing outside. "I think it's time that we should head to that big building. Maybe we'll find something there...something that might help us." She added.

As Sherry finished her eyes widened in surprise and if anyone turned around they'd realize why.

giphy.gif

The mannequins in the clothing store had started to move and rather quickly crashed through the window towards them five in total. One of the mannequins hands slid open revealing a pistol of some sort behind it. Sherry was not going to sit around and see what came out of it. "Run!"

Hopefully you decided to follow Sherry towards the huge building as bullets whizzed over your head. As they were running Sherry was hit in the shoulder by one of the mannequins but managed to grit through it and into the building, pulling up the giant steel door into the house. Inside they found that the place looked as bad everything else so far. Luckily enough the door had a very sturdy iron bolt lock on it that should block out any unwanted guest.

nintchdbpict000282388528.jpg

Other then the lock however it did not seem much friendlier then the outside. Sherry groaned in pain clutching her shoulder slumping down against the wall.

@Archmage Jeremiah @Atomyk @BarrenThin @Bomb @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @dark @Darkseide @EternalInfinity @GreatSalmon @Gummi Bunnies @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Josh M @Kaykay @Khan of the Mardu @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Krieg @Lissamel @LuckycoolHawk9 @Midnight Maiden @Minerva @Otto @Sen @Takumi @ThatAverageGuy @thatguyinthestore @Verite @York @Yun Lee

"It's okay, Queen, I'm here and everything will be okay..."

Despite what comfort his words might have brought, they were almost certainly ruined by the sudden assault of plastic men and women. Gritting his teeth with a soft curse under his breath, Joker made to pull Makoto along with him as she clung to his arm, ducking and running as fast as possible. While normally, such a chase might excite him... somehow, he had a feeling that the mannequins were definitely not of the mind for even capturing criminals.

"Dammit..." Once behind locked doors, all that they could do was take stalk of the situation, and by the second, it was getting worse. They had a woman shot by plastic dummies, and they were locked in a rather unfriendly place... Well, nothing worse than what we faced in the Metaverse. "Anyone know first aid?"

Now, she may not look it, but Grell is quite capable in battle. With her death scythe and the agility of a Grim Reaper, she could definitely hold her own. But unfortunately, with neither asset here, there was only one thing she could do.

Run away screaming.

Kuroshitsuji_Book%2Bof%2BCircus%2BEp9_043.jpg

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!!!!!! GET AWAY FROM MEEEEEEEE!!" Taling off for the big building, Grell would gasp for breath once inside. "This is the worst!" She wailed. "I want to go home, I hate being so defenseless!"

@Archmage Jeremiah @Atomyk @BarrenThin @Bomb @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @dark @Darkseide@EternalInfinity @GreatSalmon @Gummi Bunnies@J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Jeremi @Josh M @Kaykay @Khan of the Mardu @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Krieg @Lissamel @LuckycoolHawk9 @Midnight Maiden @Minerva @Otto @Sen @Takumi @ThatAverageGuy @thatguyinthestore @Verite @York @Yun Lee
"Thanks--" Queen found herself quickly cut off from anything else she was about to say to Joker when the mannequins within the store would come to life and proceed to kill them. The girl was indeed jerked along with Joker, still clinging to his arm at first when he started to run. She found her own momentum after a moment, however, and ran alongside him as fast as she could.

While she wasn't afraid of these creatures that were attacking them, the girl found herself very shocked at their sudden appearance. She rushed along into the building with the others, taking a moment to catch her breath before she would turn to see how Sherry was doing.

dhS5saF.png

"Ouch, it looks like you were nailed,"
Makoto said with a frown before kneeling down next to Sherry. "Let's take a look. How bad is it?" she questioned, taking a peek at her shoulder.

"Being defenseless is indeed the worst," Queen remarked in reply to Grell. She glanced down at her hands, flexing her fingers. "If Joker and I had our powers, we would've mopped the floor with those things." Makoto was confused as to why she was wearing her Metaverse outfit and yet didn't have her Metaverse powers. Hopefully they would find an explanation at some point.

@Jeremi @Khan of the Mardu @Yun Lee @Atomyk @Verite @Josh M @Bomb @thatguyinthestore

The look of distain from Numahime didn't bother Bray as he watch the girl walk away. Suddenly, he did speak. His words were soft, but undeniable

"I'll watch your back, if you won't watch mine."

Why Bray said that wasn't clear, but nothing with the man ever seemed to be.

About to respond to Ethan, hearing the noise Bray rushed to queen and the others. Punching a nearby wall, Wyatt shook his and looked into the void.

"That the way we're playin; this! You enjoy makin' people fearful. How about me!? You fight! I'm here, right here. I do not fear because I am, it!"

Taking a deep breath, he asked a question of Queen, his eyes staring down.

"You good? It seems to we have a fox in the hen house.Too bad there are no Hen's here. Just stronger beast."

@Archmage Jeremiah @Atomyk @BarrenThin @Bomb @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @dark @Darkseide @EternalInfinity @GreatSalmon @Gummi Bunnies @J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Josh M @Kaykay @Khan of the Mardu @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Krieg @Lissamel @LuckycoolHawk9 @Midnight Maiden @Minerva @Otto @Sen @Takumi @ThatAverageGuy @thatguyinthestore @Verite @York @Yun Lee

Sherry held unto Makoto as she proceeded to lead her out. "I'm not sure what that was...but it's gone now." Was the only thing she said. Monsters created as bio weapons was one thing...but ghosts? Above her pay grade.

The only thing Kuro found was a crusty old sock that almost looked liked his tail.

Sherry turned to respond to Ethan "There was someone, something inside the mirror. Like a pale distorted figure. Queen saw more than I did though..."

Trevor found one of the mannequins had a scissor firmly planted in its hand. After some yanking about he'd managed to procure it for his own uses. Strange that such a flimsy looking mannequin held something like that in its hand though...

Soon enough everyone had left the Clothing store and re-joined with the rest of the group standing outside. "I think it's time that we should head to that big building. Maybe we'll find something there...something that might help us." She added.

As Sherry finished her eyes widened in surprise and if anyone turned around they'd realize why.

giphy.gif

The mannequins in the clothing store had started to move and rather quickly crashed through the window towards them five in total. One of the mannequins hands slid open revealing a pistol of some sort behind it. Sherry was not going to sit around and see what came out of it. "Run!"

Hopefully you decided to follow Sherry towards the huge building as bullets whizzed over your head. As they were running Sherry was hit in the shoulder by one of the mannequins but managed to grit through it and into the building, pulling up the giant steel door into the house. Inside they found that the place looked as bad everything else so far. Luckily enough the door had a very sturdy iron bolt lock on it that should block out any unwanted guest.

Other then the lock however it did not seem much friendlier then the outside. Sherry groaned in pain clutching her shoulder slumping down against the wall.

"It's okay, Queen, I'm here and everything will be okay..."

Despite what comfort his words might have brought, they were almost certainly ruined by the sudden assault of plastic men and women. Gritting his teeth with a soft curse under his breath, Joker made to pull Makoto along with him as she clung to his arm, ducking and running as fast as possible. While normally, such a chase might excite him... somehow, he had a feeling that the mannequins were definitely not of the mind for even capturing criminals.

"Dammit..." Once behind locked doors, all that they could do was take stalk of the situation, and by the second, it was getting worse. They had a woman shot by plastic dummies, and they were locked in a rather unfriendly place... Well, nothing worse than what we faced in the Metaverse. "Anyone know first aid?"

Now, she may not look it, but Grell is quite capable in battle. With her death scythe and the agility of a Grim Reaper, she could definitely hold her own. But unfortunately, with neither asset here, there was only one thing she could do.

Run away screaming.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!!!!!! GET AWAY FROM MEEEEEEEE!!" Taling off for the big building, Grell would gasp for breath once inside. "This is the worst!" She wailed. "I want to go home, I hate being so defenseless!"

@Archmage Jeremiah @Atomyk @BarrenThin @Bomb @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @dark @Darkseide@EternalInfinity @GreatSalmon @Gummi Bunnies@J A Y F R OM T H E 6 I X @Jeremi @Josh M @Kaykay @Khan of the Mardu @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Krieg @Lissamel @LuckycoolHawk9 @Midnight Maiden @Minerva @Otto @Sen @Takumi @ThatAverageGuy @thatguyinthestore @Verite @York @Yun Lee

Trevor examined the scissors with a satisfied grunt. It wasn't the best, but it'll do. Pocketing the scissors, Trevor casually shuffled after the rest of the group. That is, until he heard movement behind him. Trevor his head to witness a horde of plastic humanoids smashing through the glass and barelling towards him and his entourage.

"Oh, hell, was this yours? Afraid I need it more than you do," Trevor taunted, motioning to his scissors. "Tough--"

A bullet whizzed through his coat.

"- SHIT!"

Trevor ducked under the oncoming gunfire, rolling through various hunks of cover as bullets whizzed past him and the rest of the group. He'd take off for the big building with the rest, diving in and forcefully yanking anyone who happened to be left outside. He'd be among the first to shut the door and lock it as soon as everyone was inside. Taking a massive gasp of breath inside, he'd rub the sweat off his forehead.

upload_2017-10-16_19-51-45.png

"Artificial men shooting. . . little metal balls? That's new."

Trevor looked back across the room and spotted Sherry's wound. His expression wasn't as cocksure as before, but it didn't look like he had much empathy for the woman.

He thought real hard about it.

Fuck.

Fuck it.

Trevor stepped forward when Joker called for first aid. "Yeah, yeah, I got it," Trevor began as he walked from the door and slipped his fur coat off his shoulders, revealing a white shirt with a bright yellow family crest on his chest and back. Despite his rugged appearance, Trevor didn't need much thought as he proceeded to use his new scissors to cut a piece of fabric off his now-torn coat, stepping forward to Sherry and past Queen, pressing the fabric against her bleeding shoulder. He'd apply some pressure to it for a few minutes, waiting for the bleeding to subside before tightly wrapping it around both the entry and exit wounds in the tourniquet fashion.

upload_2017-10-16_19-50-22.png

"Should keep you alive long enough. You, ah, might want to get that checked if we ever come across an actual town."

@Jeremi @Khan of the Mardu @Yun Lee @Atomyk @Verite @Josh M @Bomb @thatguyinthestore @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Whoever

tumblr_nf00f5O5g91tp2j6to4_r1_500.gif

"Ok, what the HELL just happened?" Delsin took a breath once he was inside the next area glad the door was slammed behind. First the lights blinked and then a creepy monster was trying to kill Sherry, and then mannequins coming alive to kill all of them. Hell, this place was getting odder all the time.

Delsin once again eyed Sherry who was hurt and then Trevor trying to stop the bleeding.

@Jeremi @Khan of the Mardu @Yun Lee @Atomyk @Verite @Josh M @Bomb @thatguyinthestore @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @dark @CrunchyCHEEZIT @thatguyinthestore

P5AYfsh.jpg

"Our only hope of finding mother and we're accompanied by- a lot, apparently."

The town looked like something from the 1950s. ThoughA surprising number of shops and businesses could be found on either side. A hairdresser and a cloth store could be seen on the left side of the street and on the other was a small bank and a café. You could see from the windows that the mannequins were wearing tattered clothes and the area seemed as much in disarray as the bus station.

And so Jack heads to the clothing store.

"Mother used took us to a place like this once..." Jack says.

But it was soon time to leave as the mannequins started to move, and started to shoot. Jack made a run for it.

Jack looks at Sherry's wounds. She didn't like anyone here, but everyone was pretty much on the same boat.

Without mother or her knives, she was going to need all the help she could need.

"Anyone have a needle and thread we could use?" Jack asks.

@Atomyk @Bomb @thatguyinthestore @Krieg @Jeremi @Yun Lee @dark @Kaykay @LuckycoolHawk9 @Khan of the Mardu @Archmage Jeremiah @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @ClothingStore​

Last edited:
Trevor examined the scissors with a satisfied grunt. It wasn't the best, but it'll do. Pocketing the scissors, Trevor casually shuffled after the rest of the group. That is, until he heard movement behind him. Trevor his head to witness a horde of plastic humanoids smashing through the glass and barelling towards him and his entourage.

"Oh, hell, was this yours? Afraid I need it more than you do," Trevor taunted, motioning to his scissors. "Tough--"

"- SHIT!"

Trevor ducked under the oncoming gunfire, rolling through various hunks of cover as bullets whizzed past him and the rest of the group. He'd take off for the big building with the rest, diving in and forcefully yanking anyone who happened to be left outside. He'd be among the first to shut the door and lock it as soon as everyone was inside. Taking a massive gasp of breath inside, he'd rub the sweat off his forehead.

View attachment 147749

Trevor looked back across the room and spotted Sherry's wound. His expression wasn't as cocksure as before, but it didn't look like he had much empathy for the woman.

Fuck.

Fuck it.

Trevor stepped forward when Joker called for first aid. "Yeah, yeah, I got it," Trevor began as he walked from the door and slipped his fur coat off his shoulders, revealing a white shirt with a bright yellow family crest on his chest and back. Despite his rugged appearance, Trevor didn't need much thought as he proceeded to use his new scissors to cut a piece of fabric off his now-torn coat, stepping forward to Sherry and past Queen, pressing the fabric against her bleeding shoulder. He'd apply some pressure to it for a few minutes, waiting for the bleeding to subside before tightly wrapping it around both the entry and exit wounds in the tourniquet fashion.

View attachment 147748

"Should keep you alive long enough. You, ah, might want to get that checked if we ever come across an actual town."

@Jeremi @Khan of the Mardu @Yun Lee @Atomyk @Verite @Josh M @Bomb @thatguyinthestore @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Whoever
"Thanks--" Queen found herself quickly cut off from anything else she was about to say to Joker when the mannequins within the store would come to life and proceed to kill them. The girl was indeed jerked along with Joker, still clinging to his arm at first when he started to run. She found her own momentum after a moment, however, and ran alongside him as fast as she could.

While she wasn't afraid of these creatures that were attacking them, the girl found herself very shocked at their sudden appearance. She rushed along into the building with the others, taking a moment to catch her breath before she would turn to see how Sherry was doing.

dhS5saF.png

Makoto said with a frown before kneeling down next to Sherry. "Let's take a look. How bad is it?" she questioned, taking a peek at her shoulder.

"Being defenseless is indeed the worst," Queen remarked in reply to Grell. She glanced down at her hands, flexing her fingers. "If Joker and I had our powers, we would've mopped the floor with those things." Makoto was confused as to why she was wearing her Metaverse outfit and yet didn't have her Metaverse powers. Hopefully they would find an explanation at some point.

@Jeremi @Khan of the Mardu @Yun Lee @Atomyk @Verite @Josh M @Bomb @thatguyinthestore
Joker released a sigh of relief as Trevor stepped up. Seemed they weren't too bad off if they at least had someone skilled in first aid... "Even if we did have our powers, Queen, something tells me that it wouldn't have gone well. Horror stuff like this always has back-ups to keep chasing you..."

"Ok, what the HELL just happened?" Delsin took a breath once he was inside the next area glad the door was slammed behind. First the lights blinked and then a creepy monster was trying to kill Sherry, and then mannequins coming alive to kill all of them. Hell, this place was getting odder all the time.

Delsin once again eyed Sherry who was hurt and then Trevor trying to stop the bleeding.

@Jeremi @Khan of the Mardu @Yun Lee @Atomyk @Verite @Josh M @Bomb @thatguyinthestore @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @dark @CrunchyCHEEZIT @thatguyinthestore

"Chucky's extended family chased after us with guns, that's what happened."

As the mirror hit the floor it shattered into a thousand pieces leaving no trace of it behind. "It's okay. It's okay..." Sherry replied putting her arm over Makoto's shoulder to console her. "You saw it too?" She asked. "The pale figure?"

As Sherry said that it was as if the stores lights flickered leaving them in darkness for a moment before it became bright again. "Okay...Is it okay to suggest that we leave now?"

@Verite @Atomyk @Yun Lee @dark @Kaykay @LuckycoolHawk9 @Khan of the Mardu @Archmage Jeremiah @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @ClothingStore

Joker released a sigh of relief as Trevor stepped up. Seemed they weren't too bad off if they at least had someone skilled in first aid... "Even if we did have our powers, Queen, something tells me that it wouldn't have gone well. Horror stuff like this always has back-ups to keep chasing you..."

9b2814e0918a17f11891bf623edc4e78.gif

"Heh, they could be related to the talking doll after all. Freaky enough. I'll never look at a freaking mannequin the same way in Seattle again. Delsin bent down to see if Sherry was alright. "Are you .. alright?!"

Delsin looked over at Joker for a second"I never expected to be in a horror movie, instead of watching one."

USER=13904]@Jeremi[/USER] @Khan of the Mardu @Yun Lee @Atomyk @Verite @Josh M @Bomb @thatguyinthestore @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @dark @CrunchyCHEEZIT @thatguyinthestore

"- SHIT!"

View attachment 147749

Fuck.

Fuck it.

View attachment 147748

P5AYfsh.jpg

"Our only hope of finding mother and we're accompanied by- a lot, apparently."

And so Jack heads to the clothing store.

"Mother used took us to a place like this once..." Jack says.

But it was soon time to leave as the mannequins started to move, and started to shoot. Jack made a run for it.

Jack looks at Sherry's wounds. She didn't like anyone here, but everyone was pretty much on the same boat.

Without mother or her knives, she was going to need all the help she could need.

"Anyone have a needle and thread we could use?" Jack asks.

@Atomyk @Bomb @thatguyinthestore @Krieg @Jeremi @Yun Lee @dark @Kaykay @LuckycoolHawk9 @Khan of the Mardu @Archmage Jeremiah @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @ClothingStore​

"Heh, they could be related to the talking doll after all. Freaky enough. I'll never look at a freaking mannequin the same way in Seattle again. Delsin bent down to see if Sherry was alright. "Are you .. alright?!"

"I never expected to be in a horror movie, instead of watching one."

USER=13904]@Jeremi[/USER] @Khan of the Mardu @Yun Lee @Atomyk @Verite @Josh M @Bomb @thatguyinthestore @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @dark @CrunchyCHEEZIT @thatguyinthestore
"I don't think a needle and thread will be necessary," Makoto said in reply to Jack. "It looks like this gentleman has it covered," she said, glancing at Trevor with appreciation. "Thank you," she said to him before glancing to Sherry again. "Hopefully that'll help you enough until we can find you some real treatment."

Queen became a bit flustered, however, when Joker would mention how horror things made her nervous and that it may have caused them issues in that battle. "H-Hey, we've faced far worse things in the Metaverse than living mannequins and it was never a problem! It's just ghosts that bother me... and the dark," she clarified, her voice trailing off into a quiet tone at the end. She wouldn't admit it, but Joker was right. She would just have to muster up all of the courage she had in case they ran into something creepy again. Mannequins she could deal with, but other things maybe not so much.

Hearing what Delsin would say, Makoto shivered. "Oh god, I hope we are not in a horror movie type of situation. I can't even watch one let alone deal with experiencing one in real life."

@Crow @Khan of the Mardu @thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @Bomb @dark @Verite @Josh M @CrunchyCHEEZIT

"I don't think a needle and thread will be necessary," Makoto said in reply to Jack. "It looks like this gentleman has it covered," she said, glancing at Trevor with appreciation. "Thank you," she said to him before glancing to Sherry again. "Hopefully that'll help you enough until we can find you some real treatment."

Queen became a bit flustered, however, when Joker would mention how horror things made her nervous and that it may have caused them issues in that battle. "H-Hey, we've faced far worse things in the Metaverse than living mannequins and it was never a problem! It's just ghosts that bother me... and the dark," she clarified, her voice trailing off into a quiet tone at the end. She wouldn't admit it, but Joker was right. She would just have to muster up all of the courage she had in case they ran into something creepy again. Mannequins she could deal with, but other things maybe not so much.

Hearing what Delsin would say, Makoto shivered. "Oh god, I hope we are not in a horror movie type of situation. I can't even watch one let alone deal with experiencing one in real life."

@Crow @Khan of the Mardu @thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @Bomb @dark @Verite @Josh M @CrunchyCHEEZIT

original.gif

Delsin said "I'd say the worst things so far back home is facing the D.U.P and their hate of Conduits back home. "It certainly feels like one with everything that's been happening so far."

Delsin looked over at Joker for a second"I never expected to be in a horror movie, instead of watching one."

". . .?"

upload_2017-10-16_20-47-11.png

What the fuck is a movie? What the fuck is a Metaverse? Why are there so many Asians?

"This feels like a walk in the bloody park, compared to where I'm from. Drink enough, and you get used to it." He was quite parched, now that he thinks about it. As much as he'd hate to admit it, this probably isn't the time for a stiff drink - or perhaps, it is exactly the time for a stiff drink after everything that's happened so far. Trevor pulled up two wooden chairs, using one to sit and the other to tear a chair leg off of. "Still need to find my fucking whip. In the meanwhile. . ."

The hunter sat and drew the scissors, using the rusty blade to silently whittle the chair leg into a stake.

"Can't be too prepared."

@Crow @Khan of the Mardu @thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @Bomb @dark @Verite @Josh M @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Whoever

Attachments

• upload_2017-10-16_20-47-5.png
    upload_2017-10-16_20-47-5.png
    118.7 KB · Views: 1
The Devil looked at the strange creature with a snarky grin
latest

"A servant huh, and a willing one at that... quite intriguing."
"You know what you got yourself a deal buddy."

@Lissamel

giphy.gif

...He was accepted? Accepted by this sacred follower of the lord? Without even needing to prove himself, no less! Sammy was all too elated, but he made sure not to let too much cheer show. Had to be modest. A good prophet was always modest.

Sammy didn't enter the clothing store, too busy hovering beside the devil himself like some sort of lost animal. With or without his new master, however, the prophet did eventually creep outside...

...And was accosted by gunfire by rogue mannequins.

Murderous mannequins and a demented doll. An interesting coincidence, though not one he dwelled upon. Sammy, much like the rest, did end up inside the large building. He was peppered with a few bullet wounds of his own, mostly scraping off bits of ink off his extremities--Annoying, yes, but not exactly deadly.

"Such grievous harm to the demon's prophet is grounds for eternal damnation of the soul," He muttered to himself with a sneer as he took a moment to smooth over the damage with some excess ink from his own shoulder. Then he crossed his arms, looking around the new locale, waiting for the 'Metatron' he'd been allowed to call a master...And seeming to evaluate the layout and makeup of the building itself.

"Perhaps this would make a worthwhile temple, need be..."

[ @ThatAverageGuy @Everyone else ]​

giphy.gif

Other then the lock however it did not seem much friendlier then the outside. Sherry groaned in pain clutching her shoulder slumping down against the wall.​

Run away screaming.

"What the fuck?!"

Ducking his head down, Ethan had no choice but to follow suit and flee from the mannequins, who had all been concealing weapons and were evidently, more pressingly, able to move. His mind raced as fast as his body did, his emotions being made up of a mix of confusion and fear as he could hardly even comprehend what he had seen before he'd turned tail and made for the building. Another second, and he might have been gunned down like a defenseless animal.

Well, that is to say, he did feel like a defenseless animal right now. No weapons, no idea of where they were. It felt like he and the others were all being kept in a deadly zoo-like place, and while the idea was just preposterous enough that Ethan might have almost been willing to entertain it, he decided instead to focus on where he was now instead of where he might be. Another empty building, just like the rest of the street... Cheery.

At the very least, there was no doubt in Ethan's mind that wherever they all were, they were here for a reason. And whoever was able to bring them all here... They really had to be something else to have that much power.​

dhS5saF.png

"Being defenseless is indeed the worst," Queen remarked in reply to Grell. She glanced down at her hands, flexing her fingers. "If Joker and I had our powers, we would've mopped the floor with those things." Makoto was confused as to why she was wearing her Metaverse outfit and yet didn't have her Metaverse powers. Hopefully they would find an explanation at some point.​

"- SHIT!"

View attachment 147749

Fuck.

Fuck it.

View attachment 147748

image.jpg

"... Jesus Hell."

Ethan could only shake his head briefly at the number done to Sherry, even if it was small enough that Trevor and the others were able to take care of it. He let out a sigh to himself, putting a hand on his hip as he stood next to the group. Whoever holed everyone up in here had to be some sort of sick bastard to go through the trouble of doing all this, even going far enough to want to kill them... just like animals.

But then, humans were greater than animals, weren't they? The most dangerous animal of all was man, some could say. Hmph. Someone ought to trademark that phrase. Sounded good in his head.

But still... These were just kids. Queen, Joker, Numahime... They all couldn't have been more than twenty years old, if he had to venture a guess. Granted, he'd heard of how Asians supposedly had all sorts of remedies that prevented aging, so for all he knew, they could be as old as he was, but considering their reactions (mostly Queen's), he'd guess not. Also, he was in the same boat as Trevor. The hell was a "movie?" Like... one of those moving pictures? And for that matter, what was this "Metaverse" they talked about? So many weird words these Asian kids were using. It was a wonder he could even understand anything they were saying at all, even though oftentimes it felt like he didn't.

With another breath, he decided to turn toward Grell while Sherry was tended to, softly nudging her arm. "Hey. You doing okay yourself, miss?"

@Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Khan of the Mardu @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Jeremi @Atomyk @Kaykay @dark @Others

qZmyB.jpg

"You fuckin' idiot, those things ain't related to me. I'm the soul of a serial killer trapped in a doll's body, not some fuckin Good Guy Doll that magically came to life." Chucky replied, seeming to have calmed down a bit.

@Khan of the Mardu @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Verite @Josh M @Bomb @Jeremi @Atomyk

qZmyB.jpg

"You fuckin' idiot, those things ain't related to me. I'm the soul of a serial killer trapped in a doll's body, not some fuckin Good Guy Doll that magically came to life." Chucky replied, seeming to have calmed down a bit.

@Khan of the Mardu @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Verite @Josh M @Bomb @Jeremi @Atomyk

Jack had heard that word used to describe her many times, but never really got its definition down.

wvvOici.jpg

"A serial killer?" Jack asks Chucky. "Are you looking for your mother too, plastic doll?"

Her intepreted definition was very, very, off.

@thatguyinthestore @Khan of the Mardu @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Verite @Josh M @Bomb @Jeremi @Atomyk

original.gif

Delsin said "I'd say the worst things so far back home is facing the D.U.P and their hate of Conduits back home. "It certainly feels like one with everything that's been happening so far."

"Kid, Since the beginning of time people have trying to find ways to cause conflict and claim betterment. People who are different, the square pegs, the world wants to put them in round holes. It' really not that shocking is it? Man is and will always the cruelest animal."

"What the fuck?!"

Ducking his head down, Ethan had no choice but to follow suit and flee from the mannequins, who had all been concealing weapons and were evidently, more pressingly, able to move. His mind raced as fast as his body did, his emotions being made up of a mix of confusion and fear as he could hardly even comprehend what he had seen before he'd turned tail and made for the building. Another second, and he might have been gunned down like a defenseless animal.

Well, that is to say, he did feel like a defenseless animal right now. No weapons, no idea of where they were. It felt like he and the others were all being kept in a deadly zoo-like place, and while the idea was just preposterous enough that Ethan might have almost been willing to entertain it, he decided instead to focus on where he was now instead of where he might be. Another empty building, just like the rest of the street... Cheery.

At the very least, there was no doubt in Ethan's mind that wherever they all were, they were here for a reason. And whoever was able to bring them all here... They really had to be something else to have that much power.​

image.jpg

"... Jesus Hell."

Ethan could only shake his head briefly at the number done to Sherry, even if it was small enough that Trevor and the others were able to take care of it. He let out a sigh to himself, putting a hand on his hip as he stood next to the group. Whoever holed everyone up in here had to be some sort of sick bastard to go through the trouble of doing all this, even going far enough to want to kill them... just like animals.

But then, humans were greater than animals, weren't they? The most dangerous animal of all was man, some could say. Hmph. Someone ought to trademark that phrase. Sounded good in his head.

But still... These were just kids. Queen, Joker, Numahime... They all couldn't have been more than twenty years old, if he had to venture a guess. Granted, he'd heard of how Asians supposedly had all sorts of remedies that prevented aging, so for all he knew, they could be as old as he was, but considering their reactions (mostly Queen's), he'd guess not. Also, he was in the same boat as Trevor. The hell was a "movie?" Like... one of those moving pictures? And for that matter, what was this "Metaverse" they talked about? So many weird words these Asian kids were using. It was a wonder he could even understand anything they were saying at all, even though oftentimes it felt like he didn't.

With another breath, he decided to turn toward Grell while Sherry was tended to, softly nudging her arm. "Hey. You doing okay yourself, miss?"

Taking a seat against the wall, Bray once again seemed to be staring at Ethan, his eyes to Grell slightly before he chuckled to himself. Leaning in, he call to Ethan

"You're along way from home, aren't you? In more ways the one I guess? Yet, can't help but play the hero? May I ask where you were born?"
@Yun Lee @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Khan of the Mardu @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Jeremi @Atomyk @Kaykay @dark @Others

Jack had heard that word used to describe her many times, but never really got its definition down.

wvvOici.jpg

"A serial killer?" Jack asks Chucky. "Are you looking for your mother too, plastic doll?"

Her intepreted definition was very, very, off.

@thatguyinthestore @Khan of the Mardu @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Crow @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Verite @Josh M @Bomb @Jeremi @Atomyk
cult-of-chucky.png

"Jesus... are all you people fucking morons?" Chucky muttered when some kid came up to him and asked him if he was looking for his mom. "No... I ain't looking for my mom, dumbass." The doll said with a sigh before looking her over. "Do you even know what a serial killer is?"

@Crow @Josh M @Khan of the Mardu @Lissamel @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Jeremi @Atomyk @Verite @cruchycheezit

original.gif

". . .?"

View attachment 147751

What the fuck is a movie? What the fuck is a Metaverse? Why are there so many Asians?

"This feels like a walk in the bloody park, compared to where I'm from. Drink enough, and you get used to it." He was quite parched, now that he thinks about it. As much as he'd hate to admit it, this probably isn't the time for a stiff drink - or perhaps, it is exactly the time for a stiff drink after everything that's happened so far. Trevor pulled up two wooden chairs, using one to sit and the other to tear a chair leg off of. "Still need to find my fucking whip. In the meanwhile. . ."

The hunter sat and drew the scissors, using the rusty blade to silently whittle the chair leg into a stake.

"Can't be too prepared."

@Crow @Khan of the Mardu @thatguyinthestore @Jeremi @Bomb @dark @Verite @Josh M @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Whoever
t2WEQWj.png

"Oh? And just where are you from?" Queen asked Trevor. Similar to Trever and Ethan, Makoto was a bit confused by some of the things their guests would talk about. But, unlike them, she wouldn't keep the questions only in her thoughts.

"A Conduit? What even is that?"
she asked Delsin before taking a seat on the ground beside Sherry. Looking around at the others, she could see that many of them were quite different from herself. A few of them even creeped her out, albeit not as much as the pale figure she had viewed in the mirror earlier. Thank god Joker was here; at least she could relate to him.

cult-of-chucky.png

"Jesus... are all you people fucking morons?" Chucky muttered when some kid came up to him and asked him if he was looking for his mom. "No... I ain't looking for my mom, dumbass." The doll said with a sigh before looking her over. "Do you even know what a serial killer is?"

@Crow @Josh M @Khan of the Mardu @Lissamel @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Jeremi @Atomyk @Verite @CrunchyCHEEZIT

95ky138.jpg

"Well, we think we've been called that before countless times, so we suppose... it's someone similiar to us?"

Truly clueless.

"What does make you a serial killer, then? Maybe we can have a better idea."

@thatguyinthestore @Crow @Josh M @Khan of the Mardu @Lissamel @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Jeremi @Atomyk @Verite @CrunchyCHEEZIT

"I'd be fine if I had my Death Scythe! It can cut through anything at all, even those ghastly mannequins. Even the sewing scissors I got on my suspension were more helpful than nothing at all!" She sighed in frustration. "Between that little mirror trick and that horrible chase...I don't think we were brought here for some practical joke. I can't imagine someone with such a sick sense of humor...besides that ugly little doll. And how are you faring, darling?" Probably annoyed, since that Bray fellow decided to pry again. What a peculiar man...

@Verite @Josh M

95ky138.jpg

"Well, we think we've been called that before countless times, so we suppose... it's someone similiar to us?"

Truly clueless.

"What does make you a serial killer, then? Maybe we can have a better idea."

@thatguyinthestore @Crow @Josh M @Khan of the Mardu @Lissamel @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Jeremi @Atomyk @Verite @CrunchyCHEEZIT
"A serial killer is somebody who kills... a lot of people without any remorse." Chucky explained, for once not sounding mean and talking genuinely civil to someone... albeit about murdering people.

hqdefault.jpg

"I'm a serial killer. I've killed hundreds of people without even blinking an eye and I ain't gonna be stopping anytime soon. No way, no how." With that, Chucky turned to Makoto and the hot topic reject.

t2WEQWj.png

"Oh? And just where are you from?" Queen asked Trevor. Similar to Trever and Ethan, Makoto was a bit confused by some of the things their guests would talk about. But, unlike them, she wouldn't keep the questions only in her thoughts.

"A Conduit? What even is that?" she asked Delsin before taking a seat on the ground beside Sherry. Looking around at the others, she could see that many of them were quite different from herself. A few of them even creeped her out, albeit not as much as the pale figure she had viewed in the mirror earlier. Thank god Joker was here; at least she could relate to him.

cult-of-chucky-.jpg

"I dunno about you, but a name like 'Conduit' sounds like somethin' that people call themselves to compensate for their micro penis."
Chucky said with a smirk before looking up at Delsin, though he didn't say anything.

@Crow @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @dark @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Verite @Josh M @Yun Lee @Khan of the Mardu

Taking a seat against the wall, Bray once again seemed to be staring at Ethan, his eyes to Grell slightly before he chuckled to himself. Leaning in, he call to Ethan

"You're along way from home, aren't you? In more ways the one I guess? Yet, can't help but play the hero? May I ask where you were born?
"I'd be fine if I had my Death Scythe! It can cut through anything at all, even those ghastly mannequins. Even the sewing scissors I got on my suspension were more helpful than nothing at all!" She sighed in frustration. "Between that little mirror trick and that horrible chase...I don't think we were brought here for some practical joke. I can't imagine someone with such a sick sense of humor...besides that ugly little doll. And how are you faring, darling?" Probably annoyed, since that Bray fellow decided to pry again. What a peculiar man...​
tumblr_inline_o0vlu6tfQZ1rxsf53_100.png

"Hmph. Well, I didn't get hit, at the very least. So already better than the little lady over there," Ethan responded to Grell, gesturing briefly toward Sherry, "Still, I guess you could say we're all shaken up a bit. It's been a lil' while since I've been shot at, but it's nothin' I can't handle. The main problem is, whoever put us in this situation doesn't really wanna come down from wherever they are to say hi, it appears, so I guess we gotta go and give 'em our own sorta greeting ourselves," he said, suggesting that they find the devil behind the scenes and pay him back for whatever he plans on doing to them all.

Before long, however, Ethan's somewhat relaxed mien evaporated as Bray spoke, approaching them and allowing himself into the exchange, speaking words that the man took a small while to comprehend. Bray seemed intent on figuring something out, but Ethan was even more intent on making sure it stayed hidden.

tumblr_inline_o7aerzui3s1u7dmmj_100.png

"Hero? Evil? I don't give a shit about stuff like that. Not anymore. I just do whatever feels right, between tending to ladies or looking out for my own skin to make sure it isn't blown away from bullets," he said with a sigh, steadily growing more and more wary of Bray for every second the bigger man was in his presence. Still, he pursed his lips when asked where he was from, before hesitantly deciding to respond.

"... The States. Just like you, I reckon," Ethan answered curtly, having taken note of Bray's accent (or rather, lack thereof, perhaps). He decided not to clarify which state deliberately, wishing to keep his identity more vague if he could help it, at least in front of Bray. "The land of romanticized heroes, I suppose you could say."

@Josh M @Yun Lee