Murder Game V: The Reapers' Game

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

@Verite @The Pimp Tactician @Gummi Bunnies @york @TheColourlessRainbow @Arlathina
ticket-icon.png

A ticket magically appeared in Rumple's hand. "I'm sure you've seen these floating around, yes? They're tickets for a stand which sells food. It will be opened to you when the game finally starts. Special food, I'm told. Although, I know little about it. I'll give you... oh... three of them. This is all I have left, really. I was intended to give these away to players who traded in pins earlier until I got irritated at them. If you want them, they're yours, but you'll have to leave. Fair enough? Or if that doesn't appease you, go ahead and attack me... because that's probably what will end up happening..." he said with a laugh.​
Ashabel, the Dancer
header.jpg

"Quite gracious of you, darling. I shall be sure to remember this act of kindness." Ashabel said as she stepped forward, a lovely smile spreading across her face. She reached forward and grabbed one of the tickets from Rumpelstiltskin's outstretched hand. Just as Ashabel had hoped, the confrontation had been mediated by her gentle touch. Taking Ciel's hand, Ashabel remarked, "You see? Some situations require a delicate touch." She gave Ciel's hand a slight pat, which came off as a bit more motherly than she had intended, but she didn't mind. She dearly missed her two daughters.

Ashabel turned and followed the rest of the group as they made their way towards the exit.

@Verite @york@Gummi@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

"Not as sorry as you're going to be!" the dopple-ganger exclaimed suddenly, picking up a small dumbbell off the floor. He charged at Booker, attempting to hit him with the dumbbell.

The dice will be rolled to determine if he dodges or not! :)

Odds = Miss
Evens = Hit​
Booker hopped a little bit in surprise and attempted to block the incoming dumbbell. The Dumbbell smashed into his forearm, Booker biting back a cry of pain and decided to fight back. He aimed the best he could while holding the dopple ganger at bay. He fired and the shot flew wildly, He was just hoping he got the threat,even if it was a little bit

Minato rubbed the back of his head in shame, "Sorry, Yuka, I couldn't get you the apology you deserved. If it makes it up to you at all, I can have this ticket for a free hot dog I managed to weasel out of Rumpelstiltskin."

@Verite @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @ Gummi Bunnies

Ashabel, the Dancer
header.jpg

"Quite gracious of you, darling. I shall be sure to remember this act of kindness." Ashabel said as she stepped forward, a lovely smile spreading across her face. She reached forward and grabbed one of the tickets from Rumpelstiltskin's outstretched hand. Just as Ashabel had hoped, the confrontation had been mediated by her gentle touch. Taking Ciel's hand, Ashabel remarked, "You see? Some situations require a delicate touch." She gave Ciel's hand a slight pat, which came off as a bit more motherly than she had intended, but she didn't mind. She dearly missed her two daughters.

Ashabel turned and followed the rest of the group as they made their way towards the exit.

@Verite @york@Gummi@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Ciel blinked in a small demonstration of discomfort, as if a gentle touch and pat were foreign gestures to her. A warm, gentle touch was something she was not used to. Glancing away, she cleared her throat, attempting to regain her composure.

"So it seems... Anyway, shall we be on our way?" She asked, beginning to leave, believing her business with Rumpelstiltskin to be effectively over.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @york @The Pimp Tactician @Gummi Bunnies

Prologue Chapter Ending

Rumple.png

"So, you'll have my tickets then! Good deal, good deal! Now all of you can get the hell out of my home. I'm quite pleased," he said, clapping and letting out a giddy laugh. He glanced to Crono with a frown. "Exit is straight ahead of you. Oh, and do tell the others not to get too excited about those tickets. I hear some of that food is amazing, but some of it... not so much," he said. "Bye, bye now!"

congratulations-banner.jpg

You've managed to successfully talk your way out of a boss battle that could have occurred with Rumpelstiltskin! Perseverance pays off! Sometimes... >:)

After the little adventure inside Rumpelstiltskin's well is over, the players begin to leave the well. As they walk by, the pass by Shiki who seems to be frantically looking around...

Mobile-WorldEndsWithYouSoloRemix-ShikiMisaki7.png

"Neku! Where are you!? This isn't funny! Did you leave the well without me? Or are you still down here? Answer me!"

Prologue chapter ending. Do not reply to his message. Round 1 incoming shortly. Please stop posting now.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: York
Chapter 1: The Game Begins!

In training room #2, where Rocket, Marie, and Susan had been last, Coco asks the girls to leave with her and they all head out to the town square together. "The reapers are gonna send out the mission soon. We need to be ready," she told them.

Other players, such as Jenny and Booker, who had been in the training center ended up getting pummeled by the dummies they had been fighting. Sorry, Jenny, turning your back on that Doctor dummy just wasn't a good call. Now she had a lump on her head about the size of an egg, making her quite dizzy and disoriented. Hopefully the reaper's first mission didn't involve a balancing test, because if it did she surely would fail! As for Booker, his arm was now killing him--and difficult to move--thanks to the strike the dopple-ganger had given him. These two were going to have a rough start to the mission ahead of them...

There were a few players in training room #3 also: Emma, the Joker, and Maxwell. With the help of Mr. Miyagi and his apprentice Daniel-san, he taught the group how to use their pins. "Pins are used by thought. You think using the attack and it happens," he explained to them.

Once all the players had finished up everything they intended to do, most of them hung around the middle of the dome they were trapped in, waiting for something to happen...

Suddenly, while everyone was waiting, a mysterious cardboard shoe box plopped down from the sky. It landed on the ground with a loud thud! Being close enough to the box at the time, Minato moved to examine it. Is it a gift from the reapers? Or maybe instructions of some kind? Unsure, he opens the box--dropping it in shock when he sees what's inside. It's the head of a familiar young man, Neku Sakuraba--one of the players who had been with his partner, Shiki, in the training center earlier--severed from his body. His dead eyes are still open, a look of horror frozen on his blood smeared face. The color hasn't even left his cheeks yet, so you know that he was recently killed. To your surprise, after a few minutes the head disappears--dissolving into thin air. Under the head is a note: "With love from your friends, the Reapers."

Support.png

"What a shame," says a reaper wearing a red jacket, standing off to the side while watching all of this go down. "But that's what happens when someone dies here. Their bodies dissolve after a while. All of you are already dead, after all. When you die a second death, your spirit is destroyed for good."

Before he can say anything more, you can hear a blood curdling scream fill the air. When everyone looks to see where it's coming from, they spot Shiki standing in the distance.

Mobile-WorldEndsWithYouSoloRemix-ShikiMisaki4.png

She had seen everything and was horrified that her partner was dead. She dropped to her knees, sobbing uncontrollably. It's a horrible scene--and you wonder why the reapers would have done this--but now isn't the time to think such a think while the game is about to start.

So what now? Lord Death didn't give you much instruction other than telling you to look at your cell phone. So that's exactly what you do. You open your cell phone and a new text message is waiting to be read.

[BCOLOR=transparent]
tumblr_m5mxcylYgR1ry0wdio1_r8_250.jpg
[/BCOLOR]

Welcome, player.

Your first mission is to make certain you find or have found a partner. Meet someone so that your power pins will work. No penalty will be given for failing to accomplish this mission, but it is recommended.

Your real mission of the day is to find this location within the city of Shibuya--where you are currently located.

I have water and I have food. Where am I?

Fail your mission and face erasure. You have twelve hours to find it. Good luck.

[BCOLOR=transparent]You feel a painful sensation burn across the palm of your hand. When you look at it, a timer has appeared, ticking down from twelve hours. You'd better hurry and find a partner, then find the location the Reapers wish. But where to start?[/BCOLOR]

iawwhandtimer.jpg

[BCOLOR=transparent]Your cell phone beeps again. It now shows a map of a few areas in the city. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Mr. Grocery[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: A grocery store. Simple enough. This place has both food and water so it very well could he the correct location you need to find for the mission. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The High Seas![/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: A pirate themed restaurant, matey! A lot of scallywags seem to be walking in and out of this place, another place that obviously has food and water. Drat. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The Hog's Head[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: A bar. Food? Check. Liquid? Probably more alcohol than water, but still... check. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Town Square[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: Self explanatory. There is a water fountain according to the map, but would this place have food? Err yep, according to the map there is a hot dog stand next to the fountain. Darn it. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]You look at the map in frustration. Where will you go? All the places mentioned on the map seem to answer the question! You'll probably just have to pick one and hope you get lucky...[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]As you contemplate your choices, you hear the air filled with blood curdling screams. Your head shoots in the direction of the screams and you see other players, just like you, being attacked by strange creatures before vanishing into thin air, erased by them. [/BCOLOR]

2014-08-06192944-1.png

[BCOLOR=transparent]Not wanting to end up like them, you run off to look for other players and the correct location the mission calls for. You'd better hurry, no telling what those monsters were...[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Players, start posting now! Please bold and underline the location you select to go. Also, bold and underline any important action you choose to make. A mid-round update will occur once a reasonable amount of players have met up at the correct location and completed the mission.[/BCOLOR]

Cast:

@BarrenThin as the Joker (DC Comics)
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as William "Maxwell" Carter (Don't Starve)
@Verite as Ciel (Type-Moon) Holds one hotdog ticket
@Jeremi as Thanos (Marvel Comics)
@The Pimp Tactician as Minato Arisato (Persona 3)
@Mari as Emma Frost (X-Men, Marvel Comics) Holds one hotdog ticket
@Dat Pussy Cat as Silver Sablinova (Marvel Comics) and Teresa Agnes (The Maze Runner Series)
@Krieg as Big Sister (Bioshock Trilogy)
@Xibilation as Marie (The Aristocrats) Holds one hotdog ticket
@Joellie as Jenny (Doctor Who) and Kanye West
@Yiyel as Assassin Asha (Iji) Immunity for first half of round 2. Down one pin until round 2.
@The Gil as Lorne Malvo (Fargo)
@york as Crono (Crono Trigger) Immunity for second half of round 2. Down one pin until round 2.
@DapperDogman as Chandra Nalaar (Magic The Gathering)
@Gummi Bunnies as Yuka Mochida (Corpse Party: Blood Covered) Holds one hotdog ticket
@Josh M as Chrom (Fire Emblem)
@Salsacookies as Wander (Shadow of the Colossus)
@Caramon Zero as Gajeel Redfox (Fairy Tale)
@Atomyk as Susan Ashworth (The Cat Lady) Down one pin until round 2. Has motorcycle.
@Ziogen as Aesir (Valkyrie Profile)
@Batman as Batman (Batman Arc)
@Wedge Antilles as Marcus Wright (Terminator: Salvation) Down one pin until round 2. Holds one hotdog ticket.
@Raven as Rocket (Sucker Punch) Down one pin until round 2. Has pirate hat.
@MrDubWubs as Kamina (Gurren Lagaan)
@El Presidente as Garrus Vakarian (Mass Effect Series)
@Arlathina as Ashabel eh'l Nahime Holds one hotdog ticket.
@Arnold Solomon as Jorik Goringtove
@sierra as Ryou and Bakura (Yugioh duel monsters)
@Crazy 8 Nate as Booker DeWitt (Bioshock Infinite)
@Levy McGarden as Levy McGarden (Fairy Tale) and Eevee (Pokemon)
@TheColourlessRainbow as Elizabeth (Bioshock Infinite) and Jodie Holmes (Beyond Two Souls)
@froggy as P.E.T.E
@Xx420BLAZEITxX as Claptrap (Borderlands)
@Ryu Keiko as Ryu Keiko
@SirDerpingtonIV as Pyrrha Nikos (RWBY)
@Ozzie Chanter as Gabriel (Supernatural) and Ashley "Ash" J. Williams (Evil Dead Trilogy)
@Celeste as Celestia 'Celeste' Ludenberg (Dangan Ronpa)
@Thuro Pendragon as Hurley (Lost)
@Iowan Corn as Guy Noir (A Prairie Home Companion)

Eliminated
[BCOLOR=transparent]Neku Sakuraba - MURDERED! INNOCENT! BEHEADED![/BCOLOR]

Last edited by a moderator:
[BCOLOR=transparent]Round 1: The Game Begins![/BCOLOR]

In training room #2, where Rocket, Marie, and Susan had been last, Coco asks the girls to leave with her and they all head out to the town square together. "The reapers are gonna send out the mission soon. We need to be ready," she told them.

Other players, such as Jenny and Booker, who had been in the training center ended up getting pummeled by the dummies they had been fighting. Sorry, Jenny, turning your back on that Doctor dummy just wasn't a good call. Now she had a lump on her head about the size of an egg, making her quite dizzy and disoriented. Hopefully the reaper's first mission didn't involve a balancing test, because if it did she surely would fail! As for Booker, his arm was now killing him--and difficult to move--thanks to the strike the dopple-ganger had given him. These two were going to have a rough start to the mission ahead of them...

There were a few players in training room #3 also: Emma, the Joker, and Maxwell. With the help of Mr. Miyagi and his apprentice Daniel-san, he taught the group how to use their pins. "Pins are used by thought. You think using the attack and it happens," he explained to them.

Once all the players had finished up everything they intended to do, most of them hung around the middle of the dome they were trapped in, waiting for something to happen...

Suddenly, while everyone was waiting, a mysterious cardboard shoe box plopped down from the sky. It landed on the ground with a loud thud! Being close enough to the box at the time, Minato moved to examine it. Is it a gift from the reapers? Or maybe instructions of some kind? Unsure, he opens the box--dropping it in shock when he sees what's inside. It's the head of a familiar young man, Neku Sakuraba--one of the players who had been with his partner, Shiki, in the training center earlier--severed from his body. His dead eyes are still open, a look of horror frozen on his blood smeared face. The color hasn't even left his cheeks yet, so you know that he was recently killed. To your surprise, after a few minutes the head disappears--dissolving into thin air. Under the head is a note: "With love from your friends, the Reapers."

Support.png

"What a shame," says a reaper wearing a red jacket, standing off to the side while watching all of this go down. "But that's what happens when someone dies here. Their bodies dissolve after a while. All of you are already dead, after all. When you die a second death, your spirit is destroyed for good."

Before he can say anything more, you can hear a blood curdling scream fill the air. When everyone looks to see where it's coming from, they spot Shiki standing in the distance.

She had seen everything and was horrified that her partner was dead. She dropped to her knees, sobbing uncontrollably. It's a horrible scene--and you wonder why the reapers would have done this--but now isn't the time to think such a think while the game is about to start.

So what now? Lord Death didn't give you much instruction other than telling you to look at your cell phone. So that's exactly what you do. You open your cell phone and a new text message is waiting to be read.

[BCOLOR=transparent]
[/BCOLOR]

Welcome, player.

Your first mission is to make certain you find or have found a partner. Meet someone so that your power pins will work. No penalty will be given for failing to accomplish this mission, but it is recommended.

Your real mission of the day is to find this location within the city of Shibuya--where you are currently located.

Fail your mission and face erasure. You have twelve hours to find it. Good luck.

[BCOLOR=transparent]You feel a painful sensation burn across the palm of your hand. When you look at it, a timer has appeared, ticking down from twelve hours. You'd better hurry and find a partner, then find the location the Reapers wish. But where to start?[/BCOLOR]

iawwhandtimer.jpg

[BCOLOR=transparent]Your cell phone beeps again. It now shows a map of a few areas in the city. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Mr. Grocery[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: A grocery store. Simple enough. This place has both food and water so it very well could he the correct location you need to find for the mission. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The High Seas![/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: A pirate themed restaurant, matey! A lot of scallywags seem to be walking in and out of this place, another place that obviously has food and water. Drat. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The Hog's Head[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: A bar. Food? Check. Liquid? Probably more alcohol than water, but still... check. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Town Square[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]: Self explanatory. There is a water fountain according to the map, but would this place have food? Err yep, according to the map there is a hot dog stand next to the fountain. Darn it. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]You look at the map in frustration. Where will you go? All the places mentioned on the map seem to answer the question! You'll probably just have to pick one and hope you get lucky...[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]As you contemplate your choices, you hear the air filled with blood curdling screams. Your head shoots in the direction of the screams and you see other players, just like you, being attacked by strange creatures before vanishing into thin air, erased by them. [/BCOLOR]

2014-08-06192944-1.png

[BCOLOR=transparent]Not wanting to end up like them, you run off to look for other players and the correct location the mission calls for. You'd better hurry, no telling what those monsters were...[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Players, start posting now! Please bold and underline the location you select to go. Also, bold and underline any important action you choose to make. A mid-round update will occur once a reasonable amount of players have met up at the correct location and completed the mission.[/BCOLOR]

Cast:

@Verite as Ciel (Type-Moon)
@The Pimp Tactician as Minato Arisato (Persona 3) Holds one hotdog ticket
@Dat Pussy Cat as Silver Sablinova (Marvel Comics) and Teresa Agnes (The Maze Runner Series)
@Yiyel as Assassin Asha (Iji) Immunity for first half of round 2. Down one pin until round 2.
@york as Crono (Crono Trigger) Immunity for second half of round 2. Down one pin until round 2.
@Gummi Bunnies as Yuka Mochida (Corpse Party: Blood Covered) Holds one hotdog ticket
@Atomyk as Susan Ashworth (The Cat Lady) Down one pin until round 2. Has motorcycle.
@Wedge Antilles as Marcus Wright (Terminator: Salvation) Down one pin until round 2. Holds one hotdog ticket.
@TheColourlessRainbow as Elizabeth (Bioshock Infinite) and Jodie Holmes (Beyond Two Souls)
@froggy as P.E.T.E
@Ryu Keiko as Ryu Keiko
@Ozzie Chanter as Gabriel (Supernatural) and Ashley "Ash" J. Williams (Evil Dead Trilogy)

Eliminated
Crono
@SirDerpingtonIV
Knowing the direction the exit was, Crono just nodded politely at Rumpelstiltskin, silently taking not of the advice he gave about that hotdog stand. Really, it turns out this Rumpelstilskin wasn't such a bad person, if you get past his rather mean attitude sometimes. Then, he started off, getting through the exit and all, though the message he recieved once he was out sort of alarmed him, it appeared people really were getting killed here, even in what could be presumed was the afterlife.

Crono decided to find a partner first, and after a moment, he decided to approach an interesting looking girl with orange here and there in her otherwise red hair, perhaps she would be his partner, though, he had to admit it would be difficult to ask that directly. Though, being himself, he had to try, so, approaching her a little cautiously, he tilted her head at her, pointing to himself before pointing to her, and making motions with his hands in an attempt to convey that he was requesting for them to be partners.​

Last edited:
Dropping the box on the ground, Minato grabbed Ciel's hand and charged for the Hog's Head, "Come on, we need to find the answer and fast! We'll worry about who killed Neku later!"

@Verite @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Dropping the box on the ground, Minato grabbed Ciel's hand and charged for the Hog's Head, "Come on, we need to find the answer and fast! We'll worry about who killed Neku later!"

She made a small, surprised sound when she was so suddenly taken, but didn't object. Ciel figured that she may as well start searching, though a bar was a less than desirable place for a... well, a "nun," loosely speaking.

"I almost pity that Shiki girl... Neku died a gruesome death indeed. But I suppose you're right; we can only assume we'll bump into the perpetrator sooner or later anyway," she spoke, following his lead, though she went ahead and pulled her hand away from his.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Random Event #1

@Anyone

Support.png

Shiki continues to loudly sob, sounding heart-broken over her partner dying. You can hear one of the reapers shouting at her. "Shut up, you little b*tch! Stop your stupid crying and stop throwing accusations at us! The reapers didn't kill your little friend! I don't care what that note said." He grabbed her by the arm, continuing to yell at her.

Intervine?

Y/N​

By the wishing well

Silver simply shrugged. "Dunno what a Komatan is, but I do know some 'humans'- Well.. I guess mutants - that've held their ground against other alien races. Hell, some have even sparred the gods and come out alright," she mused, shaking her head. "Either way.. I guess that's how this works, huh? We're all from different universes. For all I know, humans in yours are still in the primitive stage," she chuckled. However, the thought was interrupted when her phone went off. She quickly scanned over the text, glancing at Asha. "I.. I don't s'pose you've got a partner.. Do you?" she asked, sheepishly. It couldn't hurt to have one, along with the use of her powers.

However, when the woman noticed the odd beings attacking the other players, her eyes widened. "S#*$..." she murmured, jaw dropping. "Alright, I'm getting out of here.. You comin'?"

Yet again, her attention was snabbed. This time by the young crying girl. Without waiting for Asha, she rushed over. "Hey, let her go!" she demanded.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

@Yiyel

@Pimp
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Booker noticed the commotion and stared as he watched on of the other players tell a reaper to leave the poor girl alone. Booker was already in a foul mood due his broken/badly bruised left arm. He silently stalked over to the reaper, careful to keep his distance. "Let her go." he said calmly

Minato rubbed the back of his head in shame, "Sorry, Yuka, I couldn't get you the apology you deserved. If it makes it up to you at all, I can have this ticket for a free hot dog I managed to weasel out of Rumpelstiltskin."

@Verite @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @ Gummi Bunnies
"Oh..." at first the girl was a bit silent with her response, but then gave a little cute expression on her face.

cmVYbnv.png

"As long as the people around me... um, try, I'm fine with that... even if that guy back there did creep me out..." Yuka said, not wanting to feel down because she couldn't get an apology,"...i-if you're fine with it too... um... thank you for the ticket..." While it did seem a bit awkward for Yuka, it wouldn't be long to make it feel like if she were with her big brother's friends. The awkward feeling did come to her with a hard realization that her brother was still not with her, but she didn't want to be a big downer the whole time either. Her big brother wouldn't want that either. So when she took the ticket from Minato, they would soon head out of the well...

Only to find someone of their group missing...
[BCOLOR=transparent]Round 1: The Game Begins![/BCOLOR]

Support.png

[BCOLOR=transparent]
[/BCOLOR]

Welcome, player.

iawwhandtimer.jpg

2014-08-06192944-1.png

[BCOLOR=transparent]
[/BCOLOR]

Cast:

@Verite as Ciel (Type-Moon)
@The Pimp Tactician as Minato Arisato (Persona 3) Holds one hotdog ticket
@froggy as P.E.T.E
@Ryu Keiko as Ryu Keiko

Eliminated
"...w-why..."

tumblr_mso8f7obyQ1ricgg0o2_500.gif

"N-not....not here too...I...I-I thou..ght..." Yuka was horrified to see what had become of someone that was recently in their group before... Heck, she thought that maybe this would be a chance to escape from the traumatizing haunted school, but no... there was no difference here. People were going to die... and clearly she didn't want to die again. Hell... if you were looking at Yuka now, she was trying to fight back tears, but failed in doing so and letting out a pained cry. Being so young, these sights were bound to have some psychological damage to her in her later life...

That was when she were to receive that message on her given cell phone, and to receive that timer onto the palm of her hand. They had to look for the correct location? Food... and water?

"U-um... Jodie-san..." Yuka sniffled, trying to stop her crying, wiping away her tears with her sleeve.

0zipnYX.png

"...s-should...should we head for...that grocery store?" Yuka asked her partner, but you could tell that Yuka was quite bummed out by all of this. She seriously saw enough death already before...

Random Event #1

@Anyone

Support.png

Shiki continues to loudly sob, sounding heart-broken over her partner dying. You can hear one of the reapers shouting at her. "Shut up, you little b*tch! Stop your stupid crying and stop throwing accusations at us! The reapers didn't kill your little friend! I don't care what that note said." He grabbed her by the arm, continuing to yell at her.

Intervine?

Y/N​
Yuka glanced over to her side to see Shiki also breaking down... She could understand her pain, Yuka had to see some crazed killer go and kill someone she knew... it was something that Yuka would go and cry on about on and on... Yet, as much as she wanted to help... she didn't think she had enough confidence to go up there herself and tell that reaper to leave her alone...

Besides, it appeared that Minato and Booker was doing that she didn't have enough strength in herself to do... It was something that she would see her... big brother do. After looking over at their general direction in concern for Shiki, Yuka knew that it was handled by someone else capable of the situation, so taking Jodie's hand, Yuka decided that they should play the game before the timer runs out. By that, they headed for Mr. Grocery, but Yuka was sure to give her concerns and support of Shiki when they meet up again...

@TheColourlessRainbow @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

@The Pimp Tactician @Nobody Important @Crazy 8 Nate

Silver, Minato, and Booker were the first people to rush over to Shiki's aid.

Support.png

"Butt out!" he grumbled, gripping Shiki's arm harder. "This is between me and the girl! She's accusing us reapers of something we didn't do..."

"Y-You're lying," Shiki said, rubbing her red eyes. "You guys killed him! It said so in that note!"

Support.png

"We didn't kill him! I'm betting the players did. They probably forged the note. I'm hearing rumors that there are some traitors among you. Go start pointing fingers at them! Not the reapers! Besides, it's against the rules for reapers to attack players directly."​

Crono
@SirDerpingtonIV
Knowing the direction the exit was, Crono just nodded politely at Rumpelstiltskin, silently taking not of the advice he gave about that hotdog stand. Really, it turns out this Rumpelstilskin wasn't such a bad person, if you get past his rather mean attitude sometimes. Then, he started off, getting through the exit and all, though the message he recieved once he was out sort of alarmed him, it appeared people really were getting killed here, even in what could be presumed was the afterlife.

Crono decided to find a partner first, and after a moment, he decided to approach an interesting looking girl with orange here and there in her otherwise red hair, perhaps she would be his partner, though, he had to admit it would be difficult to ask that directly. Though, being himself, he had to try, so, approaching her a little cautiously, he tilted her head at her, pointing to himself before pointing to her, and making motions with his hands in an attempt to convey that he was requesting for them to be partners.​
Pyrrha looked up, noting a male with orange-red hair, sort of like hers, but far.... spikier. She smiled warmly, blinking her green eyes. She followed his hand motions, understanding what he meant. "Partners it is!" she said with a smile, before looking around, noting the timer on her hand. "Well, where do you suggest we go?" she asked, looking down at the map on her phone. "How about the Town Square? That sound good to you?" she asked, looking back up at him.

"If you had nothing to do with it, then why did you even how up, idiot? Why not just leave us alone?" Minato shouted at the reaper, though he did file away the information he had given away. There were traitors among them so they didn't know who to trust, plus they were the ones who committed the murders. That means they would need to be careful in who they partnered with.

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
137px-Silver_Sablinova_(Earth-616)_001_Fan_Art.jpg

Silver only glared at the Reaper for this, taking an intimidating step forward. "Look, if that's the case, back off and leave the girl alone," she said as calmly as possible. At least she had some others with her backing her up...

If the Reaper didn't let up, Silver was more than ready to pick a fight. She seemed to consider the traitor statement.. Hm.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @The Pimp Tactician @Crazy 8 Nate

I+m+garrus+vakairan+and+this+is+my+rectum+_d97ff1cff37abdcddef44a8c016308c3.png
Garrus Re-awoke in a strange barrier, He scratched the top of his forehead...Why did I want to do this again? I think it was some cute girl who persuaded me. He looked around to find that he, along with several other people, were trapped inside this, bubble? It was quite weird to begin with, Especially given his death an all, he just saved the galaxy again, dammit! Then a stupid explosion and some rocks had to go and ruin it. He looked around the confines of the bubble.

He saw other people starring around and about, just like him. The vast majority were crowded around a well, and throwing shit in it, one person threw something in there, and got a FREAKING MOTORCYCLE!! No joke. Best to stay away from that crazy thing, must be more hallucinations. The city looked nice, comforting, held what seemed like many accommodations, none that can be reached right now, which was a shame, after all this afterlife stuff, a drink and a comforting girl sounded like a good idea right now.

He looked at what buildings WERE available to him, one, in particular, seemed to perk him up. It read TRAINING BUILDING. Could it house weapons? possibly good weapons to steal. Not many people were there, the one who put us here told us to find a partner to get, but who? Maybe someone will bump into him along the way over there....
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@anyone who seeks intrest

@Kluzty
@Pimp
@Levy McGarden

"Listen friend, I was a Pinkerton Agent back when I was alive." He took a step forward, if anyone was qualified to handle this, it was him. "Listen, we get it, she gets it, just let her go." He repeated.

Status
Not open for further replies.