Murder Game V: The Reapers' Game

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chrom.jpg

The game had starter it seems a person was found headless. This wasn't the first time Chrom say a lifeless body, still. Not something you should ever have become a norm. Seeing the Eevee, he quickly sweep him into Chrom's arms. Moving his way towards where Elizabeth was. As he reached his goal, he'd put the Pokémon down, and turned to Elizabeth.

"The game has started but can we really call this a game when lives are on the line? No. This isn't a game. This feels like a bunch of animals waiting to go to slaughter. I challenge my fate. We all can."

Last edited:
The walloping Ash gave Doctor Dummy seemed to do the ticket and give the pretty blonde her window of opportunity.

"Thank you," she panted after she was free, and huh. Whodathunkit. She was a British chick. "Brilliant timing too, by the way."

"No problem, ma'am." Ash gave her a salute. With his actual hand, not the stump. "Speaking of problems. What is it with buttface here, anyway?"

As if on cue, the buttface himself answered.

"You don't want to fight me? Why? Afraid to hurt your father dearest? I'm not afraid to fight you! I never wanted you in the first place! I'm ashamed to have a daughter like you."

"Whoa, pal!" Ash cut in again, grabbing the back of the guy's goofy-looking coat just in time to assist Miss UK in dodging a fist. "Don't you think that's a little uncalled for?"

"Doctor, stop it!"

Ash's old man had been a "spare the rod, spoil the child" kinda guy, but this was too far. Especially since this was father and daughter, not father and son. Ash's old man had also taught him that you didn't hit a lady. Not ever.

Of course, when this lady kicked her dear old dad like a pro, Ash had to reconsider. Maybe she could take it. He let out a low whistle, eyebrows raising.

"Maybe I should just let this little family drama play out, huh, Kid?" he turned to ask the teen girl (he hadn't actually caught her name yet, so mentally she was still That Kid to Ash) who'd been waiting and watching nearby after his little run-in with her at the door.

And hooboy, was it a drama worthy of a daytime soap.

"I won't stop until you finish me off. I'm afraid that's how it works. Go ahead, kill me. Prove to me you're not weak. This man abandoned you. Why hold anything back?"

"... No. I'm not going to kill you and I'm not going to fight you!"

"Go ahead and walk away then. You may refuse to attack, but I shall not, young lady!"

"Awww, dammit!" Ash swore. He was in motion as soon as he realized what was happening, but he was just a split second too late; the blonde got clocked and clocked good. At least he was in time to break her fall, catching her in his arms before she broke her face on the floor.

His eyes lifted from Jenny's dazed form to the dummy Doctor.

"Hey, buddy. Screw. You."

20hrokg.jpg

Later...

"You gotta be kidding me!"

The former center dome area was pandemonium. Monsters attacking, players scrambling around frantically trying to defend themselves or figure out a direction, and... Ash could swear he could hear this really annoying music playing.

The British blonde was still shaky on her feet from her bump to the head, so Ash wasted no time in picking her up and throwing her over his shoulder with one arm. With his free (and only) hand, he grabbed That Kid and started hauling her along too.

"Let's go, ladies! Time for a bar crawl," he shouted, and made his way toward the Hog's Head with Jenny and Teresa in tow.

@Joellie @Nobody Important @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
The walloping Ash gave Doctor Dummy seemed to do the ticket and give the pretty blonde her window of opportunity.

"Thank you," she panted after she was free, and huh. Whodathunkit. She was a British chick. "Brilliant timing too, by the way."

"No problem, ma'am." Ash gave her a salute. With his actual hand, not the stump. "Speaking of problems. What is it with buttface here, anyway?"

As if on cue, the buttface himself answered.

"You don't want to fight me? Why? Afraid to hurt your father dearest? I'm not afraid to fight you! I never wanted you in the first place! I'm ashamed to have a daughter like you."

"Whoa, pal!" Ash cut in again, grabbing the back of the guy's goofy-looking coat just in time to assist Miss UK in dodging a fist. "Don't you think that's a little uncalled for?"

"Doctor, stop it!"

Ash's old man had been a "spare the rod, spoil the child" kinda guy, but this was too far. Especially since this was father and daughter, not father and son. Ash's old man had also taught him that you didn't hit a lady. Not ever.

Of course, when this lady kicked her dear old dad like a pro, Ash had to reconsider. Maybe she could take it. He let out a low whistle, eyebrows raising.

"Maybe I should just let this little family drama play out, huh, Kid?" he turned to ask the teen girl (he hadn't actually caught her name yet, so mentally she was still That Kid to Ash) who'd been waiting and watching nearby after his little run-in with her at the door.

And hooboy, was it a drama worthy of a daytime soap.

"I won't stop until you finish me off. I'm afraid that's how it works. Go ahead, kill me. Prove to me you're not weak. This man abandoned you. Why hold anything back?"

"... No. I'm not going to kill you and I'm not going to fight you!"

"Go ahead and walk away then. You may refuse to attack, but I shall not, young lady!"

"Awww, dammit!" Ash swore. He was in motion as soon as he realized what was happening, but he was just a split second too late; the blonde got clocked and clocked good. At least he was in time to break her fall, catching her in his arms before she broke her face on the floor.

His eyes lifted from Jenny's dazed form to the dummy Doctor.

"Hey, buddy. Screw. You."

20hrokg.jpg

Later...

"You gotta be kidding me!"

The former center dome area was pandemonium. Monsters attacking, players scrambling around frantically trying to defend themselves or figure out a direction, and... Ash could swear he could hear this really annoying music playing.

The British blonde was still shaky on her feet from her bump to the head, so Ash wasted no time in picking her up and throwing her over his shoulder with one arm. With his free (and only) hand, he grabbed That Kid and started hauling her along too.

"Let's go, ladies! Time for a bar crawl," he shouted, and made his way toward the Hog's Head with Jenny and Teresa in tow.

@Joellie @Nobody Important @Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Jenny barely had any idea of what happened after she was hit by the Doctor. Her head started aching like crazy, like there was an army of drum-beating trolls inside it wanting to break through her skull. She barely even realized the man had caught her before she fell. In fact, the first few minutes after that were a little vague, because the next thing she remembered was seeing a stranger just vanish into thin air after being attacked by... something.

Luckily, the man who had helped her before was still with her, as well as someone new, a woman she hadn't met before. While contemplating when to actually introduce herself, she ran to Hog's head with the others as well as she could, with her head constantly trying to make her trip over her own feet. Then she realized this might be the only moment of peace in a pretty long time, so now might be as good of a time as any.

"Looks like I'll have to thank you again." She said with a light smile, keeping up the pace the best she could. "You can call me Jenny, by the way." She looked at both the man and the woman with her while she introduced herself.

@Nobody Important

Ash waved off Jenny's insistence of gratitude. As best as anybody could wave with a stump.

"Hey, don't you worry about that. Pleasure was all mine. My name is Ash," he told Jenny as the trio made their way quickly through the streets, "and this is..."

He glanced at That Kid.

Army_Of_Darkness_Ash_Fancypants_3_24_13.jpg

"What's your name, sweetheart?"

@Joellie @Nobody Important

• Love
Teresa had been watching the scene quiet horror. Sure, Ash and Jen were a bit aways away, but she could hear every word quite clearly, and a deep frown formed on her features. This man was the girl's father..? How could he do that to her so willingly without a single quarrel? It took every ounce of the girl's being to hold back from going over and beating that man- err... dummy -senseless. That guy's got it covered..

When Teresa realized her phone had gone off, she quietly slid it out of her pocket and took a look. So.. They needed to find somewhere on this map with food and drink? Well...-

Right as Teresa began pondering where to start, she found herself grabbed by the arm yet again. "Hey! What're you-..?" the thought trailed off, as she looked up and realized it was Ash. "Oh. Nevermind.."

Screen-Shot-2014-04-11-at-4.35.39-PM.png

"So.. Where're we going?" she inquired, looking between the other two quietly as they made their way out of the Training Room towards Hog's Head.

3236559989_1_5_tVx6riyA.gif

She realized the other two were making introductions, so she nodded quietly. "Oh.. Right. I'm Teresa," she answered Ash's question, offering a small smile. Though, the second she realized she had answered to 'sweetheart', made her go a bit red. "Anyhow.. Nice ta meet you, Ash and Jenna," she offered, sincerely.

Evidently, she was struggling to ask if either of the two would partner up with her.

@Ozzie Chanter
@Joellie

Standing up, Chandra took a look around, before deciding to go in the general direction of the scent of alcohol...

The Hog's Head...it seemed quaint enough

"I guess something flammable won't hurt to have with me...if I can only manage a few embers...worst case scenario she could drink it

Her hair flickered a little brighter for a moment and she sighed somewhat, her hair going out as she grows calm, looking at herself in a nearby window she smiled a little "Still lookin good" she muttered

203218_chandra_notablaze_by_steveargyle-d2xtmfi.jpg

Standing up, Chandra took a look around, before deciding to go in the general direction of the scent of alcohol...

The Hog's Head...it seemed quaint enough

"I guess something flammable won't hurt to have with me...if I can only manage a few embers...worst case scenario she could drink it

Her hair flickered a little brighter for a moment and she sighed somewhat, her hair going out as she grows calm, looking at herself in a nearby window she smiled a little "Still lookin good" she muttered

203218_chandra_notablaze_by_steveargyle-d2xtmfi.jpg
U7TUlu4.jpg

Kanye walked up to her and stood beside her, looking into the window as well. "Yeah, that's right. You know what's up, I'm still lookin' good as hell." He said, staring into the mirror at himself. "God dayum... Sexy mothaf..." he mumbled to himself. "But you is lookin' fine too, bae. Not as fine as me of course, but still fine tho. Lez hook up, yo." He kept his eyes on himself in the window, not even bothering to look at her.

U7TUlu4.jpg

Kanye walked up to her and stood beside her, looking into the window as well. "Yeah, that's right. You know what's up, I'm still lookin' good as hell." He said, staring into the mirror at himself. "God dayum... Sexy mothaf..." he mumbled to himself. "But you is lookin' fine too, bae. Not as fine as me of course, but still fine tho. Lez hook up, yo." He kept his eyes on himself in the window, not even bothering to look at her.

Chandra turned to address the man, and her face twisted into one of amusement at his own self idolization "Bae?" she inquired with a perked brow "Is this a title of sorts?" she asks with a hand on her hip

"As for...a hook up..." she says with a inquisitive look "What does that entail?"

~Big Sister~

The armored, trapped woman heaved and huffed, the tranquil, solace voice of Elizabeth calming her inner demons. Standing defeated and broken, struggling to find an internal rebirth, the diver couldn't help but lunge out and try to envelope young Elizabeth in a hug. In a world she felt frighten and lost in, Elizabeth was one the Big Sister, oddly, felt like she could trust. Under much different circumstances, they would be sworn enemies, or perhaps friends as well. Whatever the case may be, they were all here together, united under a shaky but present banner.

"M...y...na..-nam..." Big Sister vainly tried to speak, wheezing and coughing underneath her helmet, only to be halted by the sounds of screams outside. A mixture of predatory and protective instincts kicked in, nostalgia memories of Rapture flooding the abomination's mind. There was solace in Rapture, a sense of normality and well-being. Yes, it was hell that utopia, but it was a hell that the Big Sister could be used to. After all, the devil you know is far worst than the devil you don't.

Fleeing from the gym, ushering in the group of Thanos, Chrom, Elizabeth, Booker, and whoever else was within to follow, Big Sister stood in the middle of the street, hunching her body down and staring at these strange threats. Growling like a disturbed dog, she dug into her pockets for her phone, staring at the words on this digitized notepad. The eyes underneath her helmet tighten, and her breathing stopped, staring around her as her allies help anyone who was wounded from the Things.

They needed to move, the game was beginning.

Approaching Elizabeth, nudging her dearest friend, the Big Sister held out the phone, pointing towards The High Seas! on the map.

"G...G-O!" the metallic beast demanded, the safety of her group above all else and finding it extremely frustrating to communicate. Beginning to take off towards The High Seas!, the Big Sister could only hope for the safety of those around her. Throughout her whole life, she was conceived to murder and slay, and as it stood, this was her chance to finally redeem herself among men.

Bakura grabbed Ryou's arm dragging the other male with him. "But the girl!" Ryou complained trying to free himself from the iron grip on his arm.

"Quit your complaining, we need to find a partner who is interesting and won't get in my way like you do," Bakura said in a cold tone dragging Ryou out the exit. Ryou struggled and tried to free himself, Bakura looked like he wanted to punch someone.
@El Presidente
Garrus was turned the other way at the sight of the bubble being torn down. Weird engravings in his hand of a timer was quite creepy, and so was the faces with added screams, for screaming purposes of course.

But the weirdest thing of all today were these two who just bumped into him right now, apparently they were already in a partnership...so why didn't their pins work, well, they were also looking for other partners, but the attitude this one was giving him right now, it was just too precious. There had to be other partners to work with? Why these two? This is wrong, oh well, the more the merrier. Garrus thought upon making his decision, since most people were going to the bar, which wasn't that bad of a place to go too, there were way too many people, by the time he would get there, all the liquid would be gone. He talked to the two of them his ideas, "Hey, I know you must be angry and all, but would you like to accompany me to ugh...The High Seas!? Maybe get some seafood along the way? See all those cheesy idiots in pirate costumes? It sounds great I know!"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@sierra

@anyone going to The High Seas!

"A very interesting song," Emma Frost said, "I like the tune of it."

She thought a little deeper about. The lyrics, she could relate to in a way. She and Scott Summers were enemies, forbidden from each other, and then became lovers.

"But then, I've had a path severed by the one who I thought loved me as much as I loved him. I hope not to have that happen to me ever again."
Ashabel, the Dancer

Ashabel listened courteously as Emma gave her thoughts on the song. At first, she smiled as Emma complimented the song, saying, "I like the tune of it." However, her pride soon turned to pity as Emma offhandedly mentioned how she had had her heart broken by someone who she thought loved her. It wasn't something that Ashabel could easily relate to. Many had loved Ashabel's beauty with love false or true. There was always a multitude of suitors asking for her hand, yet they always failed to impress. This is not to say that Ashabel did not enjoy the hours she had spent on the arms of refined and charming companions, but they failed to be anything more than that: momentary companions. At the close of day, they were but shadows that melted away.

There was only one man who had loved Ashabel's pilgrim soul: her husband, who had made Ashabel feel electric. It was the only thing that had made Ashabel feel anything at all. He, truly, was her soul mate. The years grew long, their shadows stretched across the sand, but Ashabel still remembers the day when she no longer felt his hand. With his passing, Ashabel's heart had grown even colder than it had been previously--which stunned no one more than the Dancer herself. Indeed, Ashabel's hamartia was her inability to feel emotion, and that which she could not feel, she could only feign. It was a good thing that Ashabel happened to be a marvelous actor.

"Poor darling. I wish there were some way I could make it better. Alas, the universe is not always so fair. You must remember that is not all for naught. You must take these trifles and grow with them, as the ivy grows around the lattice. One day, I shall sing songs of your resilience, darling." Ashabel said, taking Emma into a brief embrace before continuing on their journey. They rounded a corner and saw Mr. Grocery in the distance. Ashabel looked towards Emma for their next course of action.

@Mari

Last edited:
Chandra turned to address the man, and her face twisted into one of amusement at his own self idolization "Bae?" she inquired with a perked brow "Is this a title of sorts?" she asks with a hand on her hip

"As for...a hook up..." she says with a inquisitive look "What does that entail?"
Kanye turned to the girl and immediately looked over her entire body, not even trying to hide it. "Mmh, I'll tell you what it entails, baby girl, it entails a lil bit of this.." He spread his middle and index finger in a V shape, brought them to his mouth and showed her some tongue action. "Watcha think? Pretty good, yeah? Damn straight, now c'mere and give Kayne some o' dat booty." He put one hand on the girl's waist, the other reaching behind her to slap her behind.

Chandra chuckles a little at his advances, amazed by the speed this man seemed to be moving on with his flirting behavior. Smirking, she says in a playful tone "I would be careful...I'm known to get a little...hot" with this her hair exploded into flame violently

Now that he'd either been impressed or burnt, maybe a little of both, she stomped on one of his feet and punched him in the jaw "Lick that, you simpleton"

Chandra chuckles a little at his advances, amazed by the speed this man seemed to be moving on with his flirting behavior. Smirking, she says in a playful tone "I would be careful...I'm known to get a little...hot" with this her hair exploded into flame violently

Now that he'd either been impressed or burnt, maybe a little of both, she stomped on one of his feet and punched him in the jaw "Lick that, you simpleton"
As soon as the girl's hair exploded, Kanye's eyes widened and he stumbled back clumsily, tripping over his own feet, falling to the ground and then crawling backwards some more. "AW SHIT! GOD DAMN! OH FUCK! You a demon! What the fuck y'all, she a demon! Get the fuck away from me!" He screamed in panic, barely managing to get back up and run for his life. "IMMA DIE! THIS IS IT, OH LORDY IMMA DIE! I don't wanna die! I'm too young and beautiful! Help me y'all!"

As soon as the girl's hair exploded, Kanye's eyes widened and he stumbled back clumsily, tripping over his own feet, falling to the ground and then crawling backwards some more. "AW SHIT! GOD DAMN! OH FUCK! You a demon! What the fuck y'all, she a demon! Get the fuck away from me!" He screamed in panic, barely managing to get back up and run for his life. "IMMA DIE! THIS IS IT, OH LORDY IMMA DIE! I don't wanna die! I'm too young and beautiful! Help me y'all!"

Seeing her chance, Chandra put on her best bellowing voice and yelled after the man "That's right...er...Kenya, I'm coming for you! I'm here to kill you!" she chuckled and puts her hair out, before heading into The Hog's Head with a spring in her step

That was the funniest thing she'd seen since that one time she burnt Jace's eyebrows off with a Mamga Spray, oh boy...good times

Joker watched the carnage unfolding with apparent delight.

tumblr_mvmae6geqz1rqdkhao7_250.gif

"Oh, how wonderful! Murder and mayhem; if only I could participate. Ah, well. Ta-ta, I've got a life to return to!" He stepped with a happy, exaggerated manner, going to lead Maxwell to the High Seas!

"What should I call you, Mr. Peeping Tom?" He said in an exaggeratedly sultry tone to Max.

@CrunchyCHEEZIT
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

• Love
Reactions: thatguyinthestore
Ashabel, the Dancer

Ashabel listened courteously as Emma gave her thoughts on the song. At first, she smiled as Emma complimented the song, saying, "I like the tune of it." However, her pride soon turned to pity as Emma offhandedly mentioned how she had had her heart broken by someone who she thought loved her. It wasn't something that Ashabel could easily relate to. Many had loved Ashabel's beauty with love false or true. There was always a multitude of suitors asking for her hand, yet they always failed to impress. This is not to say that Ashabel did not enjoy the hours she had spent on the arms of refined and charming companions, but they failed to be anything more than that: momentary companions. At the close of day, they were but shadows that melted away.

There was only one man who had loved Ashabel's pilgrim soul: her husband, who had made Ashabel feel electric. It was the only thing that had made Ashabel feel anything at all. He, truly, was her soul mate. The years grew long, their shadows stretched across the sand, but Ashabel still remembers the day when she no longer felt his hand. With his passing, Ashabel's heart had grown even colder than it had been previously--which stunned no one more than the Dancer herself. Indeed, Ashabel's hamartia was her inability to feel emotion, and that which she could not feel, she could only feign. It was a good thing that Ashabel happened to be a marvelous actor.

"Poor darling. I wish there were some way I could make it better. Alas, the universe is not always so fair. You must remember that is not all for naught. You must take these trifles and grow with them, as the ivy grows around the lattice. One day, I shall sing songs of your resilience, darling." Ashabel said, taking Emma into a brief embrace before continuing on their journey. They rounded a corner and saw Mr. Grocery in the distance. Ashabel looked towards Emma for their next course of action.

@Mari

"A song for me?" Emma asked. When Ashabel gave her a hug, she was surprised, at both the gesture and that she realized it was... badly needed by Emma. "I would be honored", she whispered.

Emma looked ahead to Mr. Grocery. "It appears we're almost there, my dear."

@Arlathina @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Joker watched the carnage unfolding with apparent delight.

tumblr_mvmae6geqz1rqdkhao7_250.gif

"Oh, how wonderful! Murder and mayhem; if only I could participate. Ah, well. Ta-ta, I've got a life to return to!" He stepped with a happy, exaggerated manner, going to lead Maxwell to the High Seas!

"What should I call you, Mr. Peeping Tom?" He said in an exaggeratedly sultry tone to Max.

@CrunchyCHEEZIT
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Emma tried to disguise her inner reaction to the man. "You can call me Emma. Emma Frost."

And, looking towards Ashabel, she said "and I'll be going with her to the grocery. My apologies."

Status
Not open for further replies.