Murder Game V: The Reapers' Game

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Verite @The Pimp Tactician @Gummi Bunnies @york @TheColourlessRainbow @Arlathina

tumblr_n5l5h2y9YT1rq25fxo1_500.gif

"Give your friend an apology? Ah, ah, ah. I don't think so, dearie," Rumple said to Minato with a snicker. "And by make you leave, I mean kick you out by force. I just want to be left alone. We don't want any conflict, now do we? I won't attack if all of you don't stay. "I'm not asking much, am I, child?" he asked, looking at Yuka.​
"U-Um..." Yuka wasn't sure on how to proceed with this, because she knew that the others wouldn't really agree with this. It honestly was starting to remind her of the girl in red's behavior before her death...

Minato growled as he drew his blade, "Yuka, take your partner and go. Me and Ciel will deal with this braggart, then you'll get your apology."

@Verite @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gummi Bunnies @Whoever is Gummi's partner
"O-Oh... okay! So... just... b-be careful! ...I don't want anyone... to be hurt just to get... g-get me an apology..." Yuka blinked at him, but knew that this wasn't really going to end in a thing that she would be a part of. Tugging Jodie along with her, she began to retrace their steps back to where the opening of the well was.

@TheColourlessRainbow @The Pimp Tactician @Verite @york @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

@Verite @The Pimp Tactician @Gummi Bunnies @york @TheColourlessRainbow @Arlathina

ouat+4.JPG

The man rolled his eyes upon hearing the others speak again. "Tell me, what exactly are you hoping to gain by demanding such a foolish thing? An apology will get you nothing, dearie. An apology will be mere words. You'd challenge me to a fight over mere words? Quite the dim-whited endeavor if you ask me... If all of you would just leave, this fight could be avoided..."

He glanced over at Ciel. "I am implying I could force you all out of here, by the way. Do none of you know who I am? Where I come from, they call me... The Dark One... I am the most powerful sorcerer in all of the lands. Would you really challenge the most powerful sorcerer over a simple apology when I'm giving you a chance to just leave peacefully?"​

@Verite@The Pimp Tactician@Gummi Bunnies@york@TheColourlessRainbow@Arlathina

tumblr_n5l5h2y9YT1rq25fxo1_500.gif

"Give your friend an apology? Ah, ah, ah. I don't think so, dearie," Rumple said to Minato with a snicker. "And by make you leave, I mean kick you out by force. I just want to be left alone. We don't want any conflict, now do we? I won't attack if all of you don't stay. "I'm not asking much, am I, child?" he asked, looking at Yuka.​
Crono sighed, because he didn't really want to fight, he just shrugged and turned around, walking away, he still didn't talk really, instead, seeing that they'd already gotten what they'd wanted, he decided the best course of action was to get out of here, it wasn't like he could do much anyways with his pins being useless at the moment. Though he did hope the two that remained knew what they were doing, maybe they'd knock a little sense into rumpelstiltskin.

"And where I come from, they call me the guy who stood up to a greater goddess and won. Your sorcery does not scare me because to someone like me, you'll just a conjurer of cheap tricks," Minato spoke as though he was going to war and in a way, he was.

@Verite @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

"Like it even matters if you can't remember me," the woman hissed. Since her first punch didn't seem to phase him, she kicked him next--square on the chest to try and make him stagger back. "Now attack me!" she cried, a look of pure anger in her eyes. She didn't want to speak with him, and it was obvious that she barely even wanted to look at him.

@Wedge Antilles @Thuro Pendragon"​
"Hey calm down dude. I'm sure this can be worked out somehow."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Wedge Antilles

ouat+4.JPG

The man rolled his eyes upon hearing the others speak again. "Tell me, what exactly are you hoping to gain by demanding such a foolish thing? An apology will get you nothing, dearie. An apology will be mere words. You'd challenge me to a fight over mere words? Quite the dim-whited endeavor if you ask me... If all of you would just leave, this fight could be avoided..."

He glanced over at Ciel. "I am implying I could force you all out of here, by the way. Do none of you know who I am? Where I come from, they call me... The Dark One... I am the most powerful sorcerer in all of the lands. Would you really challenge the most powerful sorcerer over a simple apology when I'm giving you a chance to just leave peacefully?"​
"If we're going to resort to hiding behind titles and bragging, then I'll have you know that where I come from, they called me the Trump Card of the Burial Agency. I work to erase any harmful supernatural phenomenon. Though I specialize in demons, I will not hesitate if a rogue mage stands in my way," she said, determined to be the winner in this situation, even if at this point, it seemed like whatever reward awaited her wouldn't be worth this sort of trouble.

"Though my abilities have been mostly diminished in this world, I still retain my wits, along with these pins of my own that I'm sure will be enough to defeat you, should this quarrel become any larger," Ciel spoke coolly, "If you wish to avoid a fight, wouldn't it be easier on your end to give us our rewards and send us off on our way peacefully?"

@The Pimp Tactician @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Rumpelstiltskin-once-upon-a-time-32550996-500-212.gif

"Very well, if blood is what you seek you shall have it. But know this, wise men turn away from violence when necessary. Fools seek it out," he said before glancing at Ciel again. "My, don't we all like to brag on our titles? I am a man who gives nothing without getting something in return. It's the way the world works, dearie. I don't give out rewards for no reason, especially not to those who have entered my home uninvited. All of you are trying my patients. Time is running out for you to leave peacefully. Tick tock, dearie, tick tock... I assure you, nothing will be gained by picking a fight with me. I have no rewards to give. My magic is limited in this afterlife world. But do not mistake me saying that my magic is limited means you can kill me. I can only be killed with an item that is the source of my power. And it's... not here."​

Ashabel, the Dancer
header.jpg

Ashabel stood by as patiently as Rumpelstiltskin and Ciel took turns talking about their achievements. Ashabel didn't understand what reward the man was talking about. Did it really matter? Personally, Ashabel found the man's offer of leaving no harm, no foul to be rather enticing. However, there was one girl bent on receiving an apology, which Ashabel found rather daft, but chose not to comment on it. Aside from simply wanting to leave, Ashabel sensed an aura of power emanating from the man. It was wise to not trifle with such matters unless their hands were forced, and in this instance, they were not. After a moment, she spoke out.

"Perhaps taking our leave would be best. It is true that this man has caused us much trouble, darlings. However, we have regained our pins. There distasteful behavior is no longer necessary."

@Verite

"Never said I was going to kill you," Minato said as he willed his blade to be blunt, "I simply want to beat the tar out of you for not giving Yuka an apology and for not keeping your end of the bargain."

@Verite @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

rumpel.jpg

"My goodness! All of you should listen to your lady friend over there. Leaving would simply be best, would it not? You're quite lucky I'm allowing such a thing after how rude all of you have been. Tell you what, maybe I do have something to give all of you in exchanged for you leaving. But I will not apologize. If this deal doesn't appeal to you go ahead and strike me now," he said opening his arms up, giving any of the players a clear shot to strike him if they were interested.​

For now, Yuka, along with Jodie being tugged along, was waiting over at the opening of the well, but could faintly hear what was going back where that creepy man was... Then again, she thought they were actually trying to get her apology, hopefully in a peaceful manner.

"...I hope nothing's going to go too bad..." Yuka says, clearly not having a good feeling about this.

Ashabel, the Dancer
header.jpg

Ashabel stood by as patiently as Rumpelstiltskin and Ciel took turns talking about their achievements. Ashabel didn't understand what reward the man was talking about. Did it really matter? Personally, Ashabel found the man's offer of leaving no harm, no foul to be rather enticing. However, there was one girl bent on receiving an apology, which Ashabel found rather daft, but chose not to comment on it. Aside from simply wanting to leave, Ashabel sensed an aura of power emanating from the man. It was wise to not trifle with such matters unless their hands were forced, and in this instance, they were not. After a moment, she spoke out.

"Perhaps taking our leave would be best. It is true that this man has caused us much trouble, darlings. However, we have regained our pins. There distasteful behavior is no longer necessary."

@Verite
"Yes, perhaps you are right," Ciel said to Ashabel, though her gaze stayed on Rumpelstiltskin, "This is becoming much trouble than it was potentially worth... and if he is not lying about the key item that is able to kill him being elsewhere, then maybe it really would be a foolhardy attempt to engage with him," she spoke calmly. Emotions like pride and stubbornness meant little to the cold-hearted Executor. She simply desired something that would benefit her chances of survival in this deadly game, if not something that would help her get out of this mess entirely.

She briefly glanced at Minato, stepping to his side. "I would suggest you calm down and think this through rationally. You can find other ways to coddle that Yuka girl later, but only if you're alive later. But even so, the choice is yours. I, however, am beginning to reconsider engaging in combat against this man if he truly is as powerful as he says. We may all be weaker in this place, but powerful is still powerful."

What she didn't say was that if Minato were to choose to fight, and if his chances looked half-decent, then she would come to his aid. She had little desire for the gold and gems here, but maybe Rumpelstiltskin had a special bonus pin worth fighting for.

@The Pimp Tactician @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Arlathina

ticket-icon.png

A ticket magically appeared in Rumple's hand. "I'm sure you've seen these floating around, yes? They're tickets for a stand which sells food. It will be opened to you when the game finally starts. Special food, I'm told. Although, I know little about it. I'll give you... oh... three of them. This is all I have left, really. I was intended to give these away to players who traded in pins earlier until I got irritated at them. If you want them, they're yours, but you'll have to leave. Fair enough? Or if that doesn't appease you, go ahead and attack me... because that's probably what will end up happening..." he said with a laugh.​

For now, Yuka, along with Jodie being tugged along, was waiting over at the opening of the well, but could faintly hear what was going back where that creepy man was... Then again, she thought they were actually trying to get her apology, hopefully in a peaceful manner.

"...I hope nothing's going to go too bad..." Yuka says, clearly not having a good feeling about this.
Crono turned to Yuka, nodding quietly, he was actually thinking the same thing really, but, now that this all was over, what he needed was a partner, but, who would partner up with him? That was a question he'd yet to have answered during the crazy events that had happened since he'd arrived with the various others here, he didn't bother with taking any tickets as he'd already traded one of his pins in for something.

"Instincts are nothing next to in-depth study. While there may be humans that are intelligent - none of them would survive long should they have a Komatan vendetta against them. We nearly committed genocide on a splinter group of our society - which formed about a fifth of it - on that principle alone, and were only stopped by OTHER vendettas of a few other traitors who helped an innocent woman reach and take down the General." @Nobody Important

ticket-icon.png

A ticket magically appeared in Rumple's hand. "I'm sure you've seen these floating around, yes? They're tickets for a stand which sells food. It will be opened to you when the game finally starts. Special food, I'm told. Although, I know little about it. I'll give you... oh... three of them. This is all I have left, really. I was intended to give these away to players who traded in pins earlier until I got irritated at them. If you want them, they're yours, but you'll have to leave. Fair enough? Or if that doesn't appease you, go ahead and attack me... because that's probably what will end up happening..." he said with a laugh.​
"If that is all you can offer, then I will oblige to your demands," Ciel nodded, taking one of them, "We'll be on our way then. Isn't that right, Minato?" She asked, glancing at him, hoping he'd have calmed down by now.

@The Pimp Tactician

Last edited:
Minato sighed as he took a ticket, "I guess I'll give mine to Yuka then. That'll at least make up for this crummy well adventure," with that, he made his way back to the well's entrance, looking for the little girl he had met earlier.

@Verite @Gummi Bunnies @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Crono
Crono stopped, suddenly remembering the rope to the top of the well had snapped and turned back towards Rumpelstiltskin as if asking him how they were supposed to get back out of here... He seemed a bit confused about that.​

Status
Not open for further replies.