Murder V: The Reapers' Game Sign-Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
so basically, to do that, you have to be a fucking asshole in the first two games

also, we should probably stop the spoiler-ish Mass Effect talk

Reactions: Midnight Maiden
*spoilers*

I'll edit this with my app.

Maybe.

Gajeel_Redfox_GMG.png

Name: Gajeel Redfox

Canon: Fairy Tail

Gajeel has always fought his hardest for those he has deemed worthy of fighting for. Once a cold and cruel man, he is now more open and gentle towards his friends, taking his rivalries seriously, yet still doing his best to keep them out of harm's way. He has journeyed far and wide with Fairy Tail, and grown from these experiences as a person, one in particular slowly helping him out of his shell, despite constantly teasing her about her incredible strength. Despite his teasing, he truly respects her, and may even harbor feelings for her, yet he never shows them in front of others, trying to keep up his calm and cool demeanor until his short fuse burns into a fit of rage. Having lived through well beyond what most could survive, he is a seasoned warrior, loving the thrill of the fight just as much as the usual outcome, and looking to each new day with his head held high.

Gajeel is loyal, protective, and honorable.

In battle, aside from his Iron Dragon Slayer Magic, Gajeel is known for extensively employing unarmed combat, and to possess great proficiency in doing so.
His style is a brutal one; consisting of powerful, direct moves such as devastating punches and headbutts, complemented by his high physical ability, with his strength making his blows highly damaging, and his speed allowing him to land them in extremely fast succession.
When employed alongside his Iron Dragon's Scales, his unarmed blows become far deadlier.
He has shown to be able to engage in midair confrontations, reaching a flying opponent with a leap and then bombarding him with a barrage of punches, and he has proved himself able to block and even counter-attack assaults from behind without the need to turn his back.

Even without his Dragon Slayer abilities, Gajeel has consistently proven himself to be a very resilient man.
He was able to shrug off the combined attacks from a pair of powerful enemies without retaliation and only resorted to covering his body in his metal scales to protect Levy.
He once took an attack which would have, otherwise, killed Natsu and remained conscious.

Gajeel has shown, on different occasions to be quite strong.
His physical might is enough for him to clash with Natsu on even terms, to block and shatter enormous weapons, and to pin down and hold still gigantic enemies all by himself.
He's also capable of performing very high leaps, as shown from him reaching an opponent who was floating in midair from the ground, who was located several meters avove him.
Furthermore, he was capable of delivering several powerful blows while blocking a skilled opponent's Magic bare-handed.

Gajeel has an incredible sense of smell, which he shares with other Dragon Slayers.
He uses this for tracking purposes as apparently, nothing can escape his nose.

Gajeel's overall speed and reflexes are impressive, enough for him to intercept attacks like Lightning Bolts and reach Levy in time to save her from an ambush consisting of two enemy Mages.

Weaknesses/Fears:
Gajeel is short-tempered, childish, and suffers from severe motion sickness.

Pin 1: Earthshake

Pin 2: Guardian Angel

Pin 3: Thanx

Entry Fee:
Lily_prop_2.png

His cat, Pantherlily.

(Forgot about this part the first time. XD (Ai uh-gree.))
((@Sandra is going to be my partner, so I'll go ahead and tag her to let her know I finished his CS. XD))

Last edited:
[BCOLOR=transparent]Character's Name:[/BCOLOR] Susan Ashworth

"One day I will get there, I know I will. Even if takes me not nine, but nine hundred lives."

[BCOLOR=transparent] Age: 40[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent] Canon: The Cat Lady[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent] Bio:[/BCOLOR] Not so long ago, Susan was a woman in a very bad place. Her life had consisted as what could only be described as a series of tragedies. Her father, a seriously depressed man, shot himself when Susan was just a child. Her mother fell into a depression as well, almost turning to suicide herself. Thankfully, Susan's mother pulled through, but illness soon later claimed her life anyway. These events left Susan hardened and distant with others, but she still managed to fall in love one day to a man named Eric. They had a baby together, but their marriage eventually turned into a loveless one. One day, while the couple fought, Susan had left a bouquet of flowers in the baby's room with the window open. Unbeknownst to them, the child had a rare allergy to pollen, and the storm from outside caused her to breathe in a large amount of the pollen from the flowers. After the death of their child, Susan's husband eventually drank himself to death.

Alone and battered by life's misfortunes, Susan spent the rest of her days alone in her flat with only her cats to keep her company. The other tenants thought her to be weird and scorned her, further cultivating her mistrust of other human beings. Eventually, one night, Susan did something other than cry herself to sleep-- she committed suicide. She overdosed on pills, eventually falling into a realm between the living and dead, where she met a woman called the Queen of Maggots. She told Susan that if she wanted happiness, that she had to kill five Parasites back in the world of the living. Hesitantly, Susan agreed, and was given the power of immortality. After, she woke up in a hospital bed, told that a stranger had called emergency services and saved her life. After a lucid stay at the hospital due to being given the wrong medication, Susan had to meet with a therapist named Dr. X before she could be discharged. She gave a bit of her life story to the man, but he ended up murdering her, turning out to be an insane serial killer.

[BCOLOR=transparent] Strengths:[/BCOLOR] Susan will not carry over her immortality, obviously. My in-game reasoning is that, as her power involves her dying first, then waking up a short time later with her wounds fully healed, the Reaper's Game will have taken her in between this time, rendering her power useless.

Without this power, Susan is rendered a regular 40 year old woman. Still, despite how this sounds, Susan is an oddly strong individual both physically and mentally. She carries a tenacity for quick thinking and puzzle solving that's pulled her out of numerous dire situations. She also has a knack for understanding tools and weaponry easily.

As she was once a nurse, Susan is knowledgeable of medicine and disease. She can also play the piano, paint, and has written poems.

[BCOLOR=transparent] Weaknesses/Fears: Susan can not stand to be around children, especially babies. This isn't due to finding them annoying, but due to the fact that they remind her of the child she lost. Susan shuts down completely around them, unable to even think or breathe sometimes.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Despite her new found strength at being given the task of taking out the Parasites, Susan is far from over her depression, especially at the point where losing her memories will put her. She doesn't trust people, and yet, Susan falls into despair when she feels completely alone. Without her cats to follow her into the afterlife, Susan will have a hard time coping with the people around her. She gets stressed easily and can break down when pushed far enough.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent] Entry Fee:[/BCOLOR] Susan's memories of Mitzi, whom she met after being given her quest to hunt down the Parasites. The two grew an unfathomable bond. Due to Mitzi being a large part of Susan's life for the majority of The Cat Lady, Susan will think she have died at an early point in the game rather than the later point she is actually being taken from.

[BCOLOR=transparent] Pin 1: Rhyme (I know it's not a cat, but bear with me)[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent] Pin 2: Frantic[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent] Pin 3: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Poison Chains[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Oh, and I agree.[/BCOLOR]

Last edited:
[BCOLOR=transparent]Character's Name: Hrist Valkyrie [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Canon:[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] Valkyrie Profile[/BCOLOR]

5678b58053.jpg

15610be731.jpg

[BCOLOR=transparent]Age: An Aesir, Norse God, Hrist is the eldest of the three valkyries and thus pretty old.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Biography: [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]http://valkyrieprofile.wikia.com/wiki/Hrist[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]I will be picking Hrist from from Valkyrie Profile 2 - Silmeria, before she goes soft. So you can expect a cold, duty-driven version that has a bit of a sadistic side and enjoys battles. She also has disrespect for humans, and will mock them at every chance.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Strengths:[/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=transparent]Hrist is a Valkyrie, an existence made for combat and command. She is full of confidence, and has the capability to back it up. She is fiercely loyal, and while arrogant, does not let herself be foolish. She is willing to do things others are not, as long as it is not betrayal to those she cares about.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Weaknesses/Fears: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Hrist is a woman who speaks her mind easily, and those thoughts aren't often too kind. She is hard to get along with, especially if you're a human, as she looks down on those. Her loyalty is fierce, and so she can be manipulated if it is earned. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Entry Fee:[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] Although she loses almost everything by dying, there is still something left to take. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Hrist's entry fee is her divinity; while in these 'Reapers Games,' she is a human; a mortal. [/BCOLOR]

552fbf0d78.jpg

(I agree.)

Reactions: Atomyk
Picture of the character:
1327956.jpg

Character's Name:Ryou and Bakura

15 for both, though Bakura is an ancient egyptian spirit so 5,000 or 3,000 years old depending on the source
Canon: (Fandom they come from if they aren't an OC)
Yugioh duel monsters
Short Biography:
(This is going to be a bit awkward)
Ryou was born in England(I think) he grew up with his younger sister his mother and his father. His father found the millennium ring while on a trip in Egypt so he gave it to his son. Later when Ryou goes to an Japanese school he learned that Bakura shared a body with him so on so forth he died and Bakura stayed with him.

Strengths:
He's really smart while Bakura has a thirst for blood, Bakura is also very violent and evil.

Weaknesses/Fears:
Ryou fears his other half while Bakura fears being alone again.

Pin 1:
ZZWQtiJCpoCntT8jhkAso8scADfwNkAZSTr_fubU5EZOBEtAtOGKEid6duonbbYNSrJfj26_8OA1yKqJ6qcEqZTleGWgC_UavG2zsv0P4cKetz2Lht6Q12uzGN-AH2plQA=s320

Guardian angel

Pin 2:
LUXJdif3Da_uB4CDn_uYuClyf872GbKgB98o8oMI3Igkn57pnDoXyGE17dLAzsyxhM-6p1Ko8gwx73NzD2pbHZxNAYDbG2JUWfI0T_2JxPslRvkVwIeZ05zk3ZxMzFAceQ=s320

Cornered rat

Pin 3:
Z85eKzJcU0M-Zvq0YhMZFIhS-4GMU4TKtLIqgrVzyPoIvV8nY6cZsWJaiJnyTWEgoX1NELJDEjRd_IJfxNpShkcSJM_FkMc02fJm_Kj9ae5U1bzsibZ1LZCQcF96m1mKBg=s320

Telekinesis

Entry Fee: Bakura's only memory of his family and Ryou's memory of his sister

These are my two favorite characters I couldn't help it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Picture of the character:
1327956.jpg

Character's Name:Ryou and Bakura

15 for both, though Bakura is an ancient egyptian spirit so 5,000 or 3,000 years old depending on the source
Canon: (Fandom they come from if they aren't an OC)
Yugioh duel monsters
Short Biography:
(This is going to be a bit awkward)
Ryou was born in England(I think) he grew up with his younger sister his mother and his father. His father found the millennium ring while on a trip in Egypt so he gave it to his son. Later when Ryou goes to an Japanese school he learned that Bakura shared a body with him so on so forth he died and Bakura stayed with him.

Strengths:
He's really smart while Bakura has a thirst for blood, Bakura is also very violent and evil.

Weaknesses/Fears:
Ryou fears his other half while Bakura fears being alone again.

Pin 1:
Bakura's dark magic

Pin 2:
Bakura/Ryou's deck(they are from yugioh after all)

Pin 3:
(I can't think of anything else)

Entry Fee: Bakura's only memory of his family and Ryou's memory of his sister

These are my two favorite characters I couldn't help it.
Uhh.. You have to pick from the given pins from the first post, I believe. ^^;

Damn, I am loving this cast so far.

Reactions: NinjaCat07
Big Boss, Michael de Santa, Ehud bah, there's too many of 'em! xD

Last edited:
Solid Snake, Michael de Santa, Ehud bah, there's too many of 'em! xD

Big Boss actually...not Solid Snake.

Sorry, but I HAD to correct you on that. It's just one of those things that bugs me when people mix up the two characters...

Come on Aki...you should know this.

Reactions: Akibahara
Batman, Blue
[BCOLOR=transparent]Picture of the character:[/BCOLOR]
3685113-9706688971-batma.jpg

[BCOLOR=transparent]Character's Name:[/BCOLOR] Batman

[BCOLOR=transparent]Age:[/BCOLOR] 30-40

[BCOLOR=transparent]Canon: Batman Arc (Animated series, Games, And comics.)[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Short Biography:[/BCOLOR]Batman is the secret identity of Bruce Wayne, an American billionaire, industrialist, and philanthropist. Having witnessed the murder of his parents as a child, he swore revenge on criminals, an oath tempered with a sense of justice. Wayne trains himself both physically and intellectually and dons a bat themed costume to fight crime on a daily basis.

[BCOLOR=transparent]Strengths:[/BCOLOR] Intelligent, Fighting style, and hidden identity

[BCOLOR=transparent]Weaknesses/Fears: H[/BCOLOR]e fears Bats, he fears the joker might be right and he might becoming insane if he's not yet there, he fears the thought of losing any of the people in his life. he is afraid he will dishonor his parents Legacy and name

[BCOLOR=transparent]Pin 1:[/BCOLOR] Cornered Rat

[BCOLOR=transparent]Pin 2:[/BCOLOR]Healing Bunny

[BCOLOR=transparent]Pin 3:[/BCOLOR]Walk On Walk Off

[BCOLOR=transparent]Entry Fee:[/BCOLOR] His Identity
I agree
image.png

Picture:
Terminator-Salvation-Marcus-Wright-terminator-salvation-13886689-2560-1441.jpg

Character's Name: Marcus Wright

Canon: Terminator: Salvation

Short Biography: Sentenced to execution as a criminal in 2003, Marcus' body was experimented on, resulting in his transformation into a cyborg. As he eventually became part of the Resistance against the Machines led by John Connor, he would give his own life, his own heart, to save Connor.

Strengths: Metal endoskeleton beneath human tissue, physically as strong and durable as Skynet's Terminators

Weaknesses/Fears: Human brain, human heart, questions his own value

Pin 1: Happy Beam - "If I'm won't have any guns I may as well have this."

Pin 2: Masamune - "This may be useful... if this place is anything like Los Angeles."

Pin 3: Me Time is Free Time - "I won't have Skynet to tap into for information, so this is the best I can get."

Entry Fee: "I've got nothing, really. But I'll sacrifice all my memories if that means something. To have a third chance."

"You point a gun at someone you better be ready to say I agree."

[BCOLOR=transparent]
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Picture of the character:[/BCOLOR]
latest

[BCOLOR=transparent]Character's Name:[/BCOLOR] Rocket

[BCOLOR=transparent]Age: [/BCOLOR]In her 20's

Cannon: SUCKER PUNCH

[BCOLOR=transparent]Relationship Status: Single[/BCOLOR]
Family: SweatPea (Rocket's big Sister)
Friends:Babydoll (Rocket took her under her wing.), Amber, Blondie (Meet these two while she stayed at Lennox House)

[BCOLOR=transparent]Biography: All my spoilers for Rocket are real if you have not seen the movie for her story is a major part in the movie. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Rocket when she was young ran away from her parents because they almost always argued and never seemed to get along. Her older sister Sweatpea followed in order to protect Rocket. Blue found them and took them in at Lennox House (Asylum). They where well the entertainment. [/BCOLOR]
Latter on Rocket was assigned to show a girl named Babydoll around. They quickly become friends when Babydoll saved Rocket from the Cook. Rocket agrees to help Babydoll with her plan to escape for she had been at Lennox House too long. As they slowly make there way with there plans Rocket was stabbed by the Cook while she was protecting her sister Sweapea. The Cook had attacked when he had learned the girls where trying to steal one of his knifes.

Personality: The rebellious Rocket has a heart that is wide open despite being bruised. On the battlefield she is the most eager combntant, charging into battle with a gleam in her eye and a smile on her lips. In fact, her overzealousness in the WWI scenario almost got her killed. Rocket is also the most emotional and empathetic of the girls, quickly taking newcomer Babydoll under her wing.
http://suckerpunch.wikia.com/wiki/Rocket
I thought you all might like to know her personality or well some of it.

[BCOLOR=transparent]Strengths:[/BCOLOR] Hand-to-Hand, Fearless fighter, Knife and gun expert.

[BCOLOR=transparent]Weaknesses/Fears:[/BCOLOR] Her friends dieing so she will usually jump in front to take the hit. She died doing this for her big sister Sweatpea. Other than that she doesn't really fear anything. Now weakness leadership.

[BCOLOR=transparent]Pin 1:[/BCOLOR] Thanx

[BCOLOR=transparent]Pin 2:[/BCOLOR] Lightning Storm

[BCOLOR=transparent]Pin 3:[/BCOLOR] Raven (Dud can't help it who am I? Well Raven XD)

[BCOLOR=transparent]Entry Fee:[/BCOLOR] Sweetpea
(Basically she wants to be reunited with her big sister)

Sweet-Pea.jpg

images

I agree.
I will play in Blue's sick game.

• Love
Reactions: Akibahara
Status
Not open for further replies.