Murder V: The Reapers' Game Sign-Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joker might explain to Maxwell who Batman is, and Maxwell would seem like a slightly more cunning and calm version of Joker, but the madness is still there.

Maxwell just keeps him madness inside his mind, where it belongs.

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
I was going to be Trevor or Naruto or Walter white but i said eh.
300px-Naruto_Uzumaki.png
v_trevor_256x256.jpg
breaking_bad_walter_white_wallpaper_by_norbface-other.jpg

can't wait for the shitstorm when Batman and Joker bump into each other in this game

Nulgath isn't an OC :D

He's from the AQW (AdventureQuest Worlds) lore

Figured I'd say, so that we don't waste one of the OC/Duo slots on me

Okay, thanks. XD I think you filled out the OC sheet and didn't put a canon down so that's why I assumed that. lol. I'll fix it.

Oh, my bad XD

Something along the lines of this, I'm not using an OC or someone from Norse mythology, I'm using a character from Valkyrie Profile 2, which is a game on the PS2.

image.jpg
image.jpg
Levy Mcgarden

Canon: Fairy Tail

Short Biography: Levy was not a very strong wizard who loved books. She would always help, and apparently just have a small group to do jobs with her, but after a certain someone entered her life.. It pretty much changed, the person helped her with training, and magic, which made her feel better about herself.she always helped him, coming out of his 'shell.' After time her shyness had washed away a bit and she became a very fearless fighter for Fairy Tail.

Strengths

Caring, loving, gentle, and loyal.
  • Knowledge - Levy has a vast knowledge, due to her being a book worm and being just generally smarter than people.
  • Speed - Levy is a very slim person, which helps with her speed. Being pretty fast, it looks like not many people could catch up to her.
  • Reaction Time - She is very good at reacting in certain situations at certain times, of course. During magic combats, if someone threw a fireball for example, (Natsu...), She would react very quickly and most likely she would not get hit.
  • Magic/Power combat - Using some sort of power/magic, Levy can quickly put down an enemy.
Weaknesses/Fears
  • Strength - Levy's overall strength isn't e best. She is a very small person which kinda doesn't help with it.
  • Hand to hand combat - She sucks at it.
  • Durability - Not so great..

Pin 1: Cornered Rat

Pin 2: Thanx

Pin 3: Raven

Entry Fee:
Gale-Force Reading Glasses.

image.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Caramon Zero
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty Sorry. That totally slipped my mind. I have made the required edits.

Also, while I am here, I just wanted to put it out there that I am interested in possible partnerships for the RP. If anyone has any interesting ideas for linking characters, please feel free to send me a PM.

Picture of the character:
250px-Elizabeth_R1.png

1363787355-elizabeth-bioshock-infinite-render.jpg

Character's Name: Elizabeth

Canon: Bioshock Infinite

Short Biography: Elizabeth is a nineteen-year-old woman who has been imprisoned inColumbia since she was an infant. Booker DeWitt is sent to retrieve her from the city, and bring her to New York. She is guarded by Songbird, a monstrous, winged creature who was both her guard and only friend during childhood; she began to hate him as she grew up, seeing him as a warden prohibiting her freedom. Elizabeth has the power to manipulate Tearsthat exist in the fabric of time.

Strengths: due to her extreme disclosure, Elizabeth have read thousands of books, making her a well of knowledge. She is also very skilled in lock picking.

Weaknesses/Fears: physically weak, terrified of songbird, not very sociable, other misc fears.

Pin 1: Black rose

Pin 2: Thanx

Pin 3: Frantic

Entry Fee: Booker DeWittt

(@Klutzy Ninja Kitty can Elizabeth still see through all the doors? Meaning she can see the future, and alternate future's? Even if its small?) [BCOLOR=#800080]Also, I agree.[/BCOLOR]

Last edited by a moderator:
[BCOLOR=transparent]Picture of the character: Depends what light you catch him in:[/BCOLOR]
Brad-Dourif-e1411708207582.jpg

capture_010_14102013_210507.jpg

[BCOLOR=transparent]Character's Name:[/BCOLOR] Patient X

[BCOLOR=transparent]Age: Depends. Let's leave it at 45[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Canon: Exorcist III/Legion[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Short Biography:[/BCOLOR] Ah Patient X. What exactly is he? Selfless priest? the Gemini Killer?

And just who exactly is his "friend"?

tumblr_n239mopjSQ1qdxslwo1_500.jpg

[BCOLOR=transparent]Strengths:[/BCOLOR] Insanity, sociopathy, rabid hate of humanity, skilled at serial killing, demonic TK and contortionism, above average strength, limited "body snatching", ability to stick to surfaces, limited surface telepathy

[BCOLOR=transparent]Weaknesses/Fears:[/BCOLOR] Exorcism rituals, psychological taunting, father figures

[BCOLOR=transparent]Pin 1:[/BCOLOR] Masamune

[BCOLOR=transparent]Pin 2:[/BCOLOR] sexy D

[BCOLOR=transparent]Pin 3:[/BCOLOR] Shout

[BCOLOR=transparent]Entry Fee: His connection to his "friend"[/BCOLOR]

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Akibahara
@TheColourlessRainbow

A Big Sister and Elizabeth in same RP?

Mindfuckery, a'hoy~! (Be pretty cool if they get along though, but, being reminded of Songbird might not help with that lol)

I still need to find a partner/group, I'm so behind on this ;~;

@Gummi Bunnies

FYI, Imma gonna be honest, Big Sister might just treat Yuka like a Little Sister. Jus' throwin' that out there. Expect overprotectiveness.

Status
Not open for further replies.