Murder V: The Reapers' Game Sign-Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If there's a psycho between those two, you should probably go with that. Wouldn't want to many good people mixing up with the rotten ones
Sadly not. :(

Although, if I wanted to, I could use the more psychotic version of Teresa. :| Though, that was mostly just in The Scorch Trials. *Sigh.* Decisions, decisions.

Reactions: MrSandman
Sadly not. :(

Although, if I wanted to, I could use the more psychotic version of Teresa. :| Though, that was mostly just in The Scorch Trials. *Sigh.* Decisions, decisions.
Up to you. But it will be some dangerous shit.

avDBlmJ.jpg

Jenny

Canon: Doctor Who

Biography: WARNING: DOCTOR WHO SERIES 4 EPISODE 6 SPOILERS
Jenny was "born" in a machine that instantly creates fully grown and educated humans, mentally programmed with a good amount of combat skills and tactics. She was made from a sample of The Doctor's (a 900 year old time lord) DNA, which makes her part time lord as well. Her name was chosen by the Doctor's companion, after he explained that she was a 'generated anomaly'.
She spent time with the Doctor and his companion Donna, and learned many things about learning to be forgiving, and not always having to use guns and violence as a solution. She was shot while trying to make peace between two species at war.

TL:DR: she's pretty much a clone from Star Wars, but with much more personality and a lot nicer

tumblr_mj5gujTZOq1rwu12co1_250.gif

Strengths:
- Literally a born soldier (good strategic mind, and good at using the gunz)
- A positive attitude. It helps a lot in life.
- Loves running

Weaknesses/fears
- No fears, she doesn't know there are things to be afraid of in the world yet
- Weakness: the fact that she doesn't know much about anything other than war

Pins:
73017b72a6b6dfdc67b6c36302261cce.png

3ed25d00a21f74c9c4a011e75db227c9.png

ca03c0ed9b3eac932fcf8f0db28734d2.png

Entry fee: her 'father', the Doctor

I don't agree. Because I'm a #rebel
she didn't die though she was about to regenerate don't let my hopes go down oh wait perhaps you just changed the story nvm

Reactions: dalecOoOoOoOoOper
THE FUCKER MADE ME THINK HE DIDN'T EVEN KNOW WHERE THE THREAD WAS BECAUSE HE DOESN'T UNDERSTAND THE WHOLE PARTNERING THING!

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
[BCOLOR=transparent]@Klutzy Ninja Kitty [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Picture of the character:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]
tumblr_m9k7kjSS3I1r7dz2go1_500.jpg
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Character's Name: Wander[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Age: Late Teens-Early 20s[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Canon: Shadow of the Colossus[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Short Biography: Not much known of his past. He fell in love in a girl, named Mono, who somehow fell in a trance/coma. He then went to a forbidden land, to slay colossi for an enigmatic figure, who promised that she would wake up if he succeeded. Prior to entering, he had stolen a magical sword, which is the only weapon capable of slaying the colossi of the Forbidden Lands. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Strengths:[/BCOLOR]
He is an excellent horseman, able to navigate difficult terrain as well as turn in the saddle and even stand up while at full gallop. The familiarity with which he holds a bow and uses it on horseback also testifies to his experience with that weapon. Wander's greatest strength is his tenacity. Although perhaps not the best warrior, he is determined to save Mono at any cost, and will stop at nothing to defeat the colossi that stand between him and Mono's resurrection.
He also wields a magical sword, powerful enough to kill giant colossi in a few stabs.

[BCOLOR=transparent]Weaknesses/Fears:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Some have pointed out that Wander's skills with the sword are apparently negligible; even when swinging his sword without the challenge of an opponent before him, Wander's blows are slow and clumsy. He will stop at nothing to save Mono, and he won't let anything stand in his way. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Pin 1: Onikiri[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Pin 2: Pop Pendulum[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Pin 3: Me Time Is Free Time[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Entry Fee: His humanity is slowly deteriorating. Clothes ar becoming dirtier, hairs becoming darker, skin is becoming paler, and he is growing horns. Also, some dark and evil is slowly growing within him.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]I Agree[/BCOLOR]

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
Question @Klutzy Ninja Kitty Can a person in more than 1 duo? I mean

Let's say Mari and I are partners, Let's than say I also want to be partner with Pimp. Could I do both (And could they do the same)

More than one social links. Or remember in Digimon season 2 when they fused together? They had more than one person to fuse with, IIRC

You get what I'm saying, I hope.

[BCOLOR=transparent]Picture of the character:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]
tumblr_m9k7kjSS3I1r7dz2go1_500.jpg
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Character's Name: Wander[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Age: Late Teens-Early 20s[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Canon: Shadow of the Colossus[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Short Biography: Not much known of his past. He fell in love in a girl, named Mono, who somehow fell in a trance/coma. He then went to a forbidden land, to slay colossi for an enigmatic figure, who promised that she would wake up if he succeeded. Prior to entering, he had stolen a magical sword, which is the only weapon capable of slaying the colossi of the Forbidden Lands. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Strengths:[/BCOLOR]
He is an excellent horseman, able to navigate difficult terrain as well as turn in the saddle and even stand up while at full gallop. The familiarity with which he holds a bow and uses it on horseback also testifies to his experience with that weapon. Wander's greatest strength is his tenacity. Although perhaps not the best warrior, he is determined to save Mono at any cost, and will stop at nothing to defeat the colossi that stand between him and Mono's resurrection.
He also wields a magical sword, powerful enough to kill giant colossi in a few stabs.

[BCOLOR=transparent]Weaknesses/Fears:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Some have pointed out that Wander's skills with the sword are apparently negligible; even when swinging his sword without the challenge of an opponent before him, Wander's blows are slow and clumsy. He will stop at nothing to save Mono, and he won't let anything stand in his way. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Pin 1: Onikiri[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Pin 2: Pop Pendulum[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Pin 3: Me Time Is Free Time[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Entry Fee: [/BCOLOR]
1 character
Many feels

Status
Not open for further replies.