Murder V: The Reapers' Game Sign-Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question @Klutzy Ninja Kitty Can a person in more than 1 duo? I mean

Let's say Mari and I are partners, Let's than say I also want to be partner with Pimp. Could I do both (And could they do the same)

More than one social links. Or remember in Digimon season 2 when they fused together? They had more than one person to fuse with, IIRC

You get what I'm saying, I hope.
Well, you can hang out with whoever you want. The partner thing is really just so you can use your powers. If a group of three is walking around together, only two of them will have their powers active at a time. Let's say Josh and Mari are partners. If Pimp is walking around with you guys, he wouldn't have access to his powers without a partner. But, if for some reason you wanted to let Pimp use his powers, Josh and Mari can un-partner and one of them can partner with Pimp. You can partner and un-partner whenever you want. Does that make any sense? XD

-Sign-Up Sheet-
garrus_vakarian_by_kinan042-d4l3a52.jpg

Picture of the character:

Character's Name: Garrus Vakarian

Canon: Mass Effect Series

Short Biography:
I'm so lazy so imma just going to put it into a link.
Strengths:
+Good with guns
+Slightly good at investigations.
+Strong
Weaknesses/Fears:
-Not very agile
-Not great at hand-to-hand combat
-Slightly socially awkward

Pin 1: Ice Blow

Pin 2: Natural Magnum

Pin 3: Healing bunny ;)

Entry Fee: Palaven, yup the entire effing planet.

I'm sorry, but I gotta use this as a reference for the style of my character's ref sheet
-Sign-Up Sheet-
garrus_vakarian_by_kinan042-d4l3a52.jpg

Character's Name: Garrus Vakarian

Canon: Mass Effect Series

Short Biography:
I'm so lazy so imma just going to put it into a link.
Strengths:
+Good with guns
+Slightly good at investigations.
+Strong
Weaknesses/Fears:
-Not very agile
-Not great at hand-to-hand combat
-Slightly socially awkward

Pin 1: Ice Blow

Pin 2: Natural Magnum

Pin 3: Healing bunny ;)

Entry Fee: Palaven, yup the entire effing planet.

• Thank You
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
ashabel_rcard.jpg

Character Name: Ashabel eh'l Nahime

Title: Ashabel the Dancer

Universe: Dawngate

Place of Birth: Rima'hai Canton, the Perfumed Council of Emerald Shadows

dg__ashabel_by_cirath-d7tbpua.jpg
[
Ashabel in her younger days.

Personality: Imbued with the spirit of Elegance, Ashabel is urbane and couth. Skilled in arts from poetry to song, Ashabel is extremely charismatic, but the Dancer holds herself aloof. She is lonely, in a sense. An avid lover of poetry, Ashabel can often be found speaking in verse.

Death: A war raged within the land. The Queendoms of the North had declared war on the artists of the South, and the world Dawngate was nearly torn asunder. It was at one fateful battle in the Heart of the World that Ashabel's performance came to an abrupt end.

Strengths: Charismatic, Graceful, Manipulative, Intelligent, Cunning

Weaknesses/Fears: Lacks physical strength, Over prideful

Pin 1: Frantic

Pin 2: Black Rose

Pin 3: Guardian Angel

Entry Fee: All memories of her husband.

I agree.

Last edited:
Actually, @El Presidente, Garrus CAN survive and carry you to the end of Mass Effect 3. If I remember, there's only a few guaranteed deaths:

Mass Effect 1: Ashley/Kaidan
Mass Effect 2: None, IIRC. Everybody can survive.
Mass Effect 3: Thane WILL be dead by then, Mordin, Legion.

creepy_warrior_by_andimayer-d3kd2c2-jpg.54562

Character's Name:Jorik Goringtove

Relationship Status: He's undead....

Biography: Jorik was, in his not-so-dead-years, a nordic warrior.Having shown proficient appetite for war, he was sent to 'Swordsman Guild' of sorts and remained there the rest of his life.After many years of glory and rather difficult hardship, he finally succumbed to age, dying of a heart attack at age 85.Years later, a band of necromancers were messing around in his crypt.Nonetheless, you should know what happens after this part.Now, he roams the icy lands of where he lived...though, his soul remained within his body, he did seek greater challenges.Which may explain why he made a pact with some person named REAPER....

Strengths:Being 5'8 tall and rather heavy with muscle, he has pretty dang high amount of strength.He is most proficient with battleaxes.Close-range baby!In his current undead state, he has a affinity to ice.

Weaknesses/Fears:Slow, and rather lazy sometimes.You might need to nudge him to keep going.Not to mention he doesn't have a means of ranged assault...

Pin 1:Go 2 Hell

Pin 2:Ice Blow

Pin 3:Earthshake

Entry Fee:His fabled Trophy Pike.He alwasy had something mounted on the spear.People, bears, anything he killed he would have on his back

I agree.

Last edited by a moderator:
no, try again

You forgot the Entry Fee, and you need to say "I agree" at the end

wait why am i the one enforcing the sign-up shit around here

Actually, @El Presidente, Garrus CAN survive and carry you to the end of Mass Effect 3. If I remember, there's only a few guaranteed deaths:

Mass Effect 1: Ashley/Kaidan
Mass Effect 2: None, IIRC. Everybody can survive.
Mass Effect 3: Thane WILL be dead by then, Mordin, Legion.
Mordin can live actually! Though, specifically, Wrex had to have died in ME1 and Maelon's data had to have been erased in ME2.

Status
Not open for further replies.