Not open for further replies.

200.gif

200.gif

200.gif

tumblr_mpddga4GzE1rde9xwo3_400.jpg

0hbiry-i.jpg

Character's Name:
Marie
( because Marie is a cat, and I honestly don't want to play a cat, I will be playing a human version of her.)

In Disney, she's a kitten, so she's under one, but I'm going to make her 17.

Canon:
The Aristocats (Disney)

Short Biography:
Marie is a French little lady, growing up in Paris, and is the middle child with two brothers. She grew up in a mansion. She doesn't know her biological father, but she has a good relationship with her stepfather. She's been home schooled her whole life. This left her unprepared for the world, and she doesn't fully understand that the world won't go her way.

Before she died, Marie and her two brothers were kidnapped by her crazy uncle. He wanted her grandmother's inheritance instead of the three and their mother getting it. Instead of escaping and having the happy ending the movie suggests, her uncle was pretty crazy. And Marie was murdered.

In The Reaper's Game, she's claustrophobic from being kept in a box before she was killed.

Strengths:
Art, music, getting things her way, keeping calm in horrible situations, bossing people around.

Weaknesses/Fears:
Tight spaces, her uncle, figuring out what to do when people don't listen.

Pin 1:
Cornered Rat
(I couldn't resist...)

Pin 2:
Shout

Pin 3:
Sushi
(Okay, I'm done with the cat references, I promise.)

Entry Fee:
Her first neck bow.

Je suis d'accord.

Last edited by a moderator:

200.gif

200.gif

200.gif

tumblr_mpddga4GzE1rde9xwo3_400.jpg

0hbiry-i.jpg

Character's Name:
Marie
( because Marie is a cat, and I honestly don't want to play a cat, I will be playing a human version of her.)

In Disney, she's a kitten, so she's under one, but I'm going to make her 18.

Canon:
The Aristocats (Disney)

Short Biography:
Marie is a French little lady, growing up in Paris, and is the middle child with two brothers. She grew up in a mansion. She doesn't know her biological father, but she has a good relationship with her stepfather. She's been home schooled her whole life. This left her unprepared for the world, and she doesn't fully understand that the world won't go her way.

Before she died, Marie and her two brothers were kidnapped by her crazy uncle. He wanted her grandmother's inheritance instead of the three and their mother getting it. Instead of escaping and having the happy ending the movie suggests, her uncle was pretty crazy. And Marie was murdered.

In The Reaper's Game, she's claustrophobic from being kept in a box before she was killed.

Strengths:
Art, music, getting things her way, keeping calm in horrible situations, bossing people around.

Weaknesses/Fears:
Tight spaces, her uncle, figuring out what to do when people don't listen.

Pin 1:
Cornered Rat
(I couldn't resist...)

Pin 2:
Shout

Pin 3:
Sushi
(Okay, I'm done with the cat references, I promise.)

Entry Fee:
Her first neck bow.

A Disney character in a MG I don't GM?!

I need someone dapper enough to be partners with Maxwell, damnit

avDBlmJ.jpg

Jenny

Canon: Doctor Who

Biography: WARNING: DOCTOR WHO SERIES 4 EPISODE 6 SPOILERS
Jenny was "born" in a machine that instantly creates fully grown and educated humans, mentally programmed with a good amount of combat skills and tactics. She was made from a sample of The Doctor's (a 900 year old time lord) DNA, which makes her part time lord as well. Her name was chosen by the Doctor's companion, after he explained that she was a 'generated anomaly'.
She spent time with the Doctor and his companion Donna, and learned many things about learning to be forgiving, and not always having to use guns and violence as a solution. She was shot while trying to make peace between two species at war.

TL:DR: she's pretty much a clone from Star Wars, but with much more personality and a lot nicer

tumblr_mj5gujTZOq1rwu12co1_250.gif

Strengths:
- Literally a born soldier (good strategic mind, and good at using the gunz)
- A positive attitude. It helps a lot in life.
- Loves running

Weaknesses/fears
- No fears, she doesn't know there are things to be afraid of in the world yet
- Weakness: the fact that she doesn't know much about anything other than war

Pins:
73017b72a6b6dfdc67b6c36302261cce.png
(heal anyone other than self)
3ed25d00a21f74c9c4a011e75db227c9.png
(summon golden protective shield)
ca03c0ed9b3eac932fcf8f0db28734d2.png
(create, shape and manipulate light, or burn enemies with it)

Entry fee: her 'father', the Doctor

I don't agree. Because I'm a #rebel

Last edited:
avDBlmJ.jpg

Jenny

Canon: Doctor Who

Biography: WARNING: DOCTOR WHO SERIES 4 EPISODE 6 SPOILERS
Jenny was "born" in a machine that instantly creates fully grown and educated humans, mentally programmed with a good amount of combat skills and tactics. She was made from a sample of The Doctor's (a 900 year old time lord) DNA, which makes her part time lord as well. Her name was chosen by the Doctor's companion, after he explained that she was a 'generated anomaly'.
She spent time with the Doctor and his companion Donna, and learned many things about learning to be forgiving, and not always having to use guns and violence as a solution. She was shot while trying to make peace between two species at war.

TL:DR: she's pretty much a clone from Star Wars, but with much more personality and a lot nicer

tumblr_mj5gujTZOq1rwu12co1_250.gif

Strengths:
- Literally a born soldier (good strategic mind, and good at using the gunz)
- A positive attitude. It helps a lot in life.
- Loves running

Weaknesses/fears
- No fears, she doesn't know there are things to be afraid of in the world yet
- Weakness: the fact that she doesn't know much about anything other than war

Pins:
73017b72a6b6dfdc67b6c36302261cce.png

3ed25d00a21f74c9c4a011e75db227c9.png

ca03c0ed9b3eac932fcf8f0db28734d2.png

Entry fee: her 'father', the Doctor

I don't agree. Because I'm a #rebel
Ur a bitch if you give ur dad

Reactions: Xibilation
Annnddddd in celebration of The Maze Runner's cinematic release... And to rub this shit in...........

Teresa_Character_Still.png

Character's Name: Teresa Agnes

Canon: The Maze Runner(Introduced in Scorch Trials, killed in Death Cure)

Short Biography: "In The Kill Order, a year after the Sun Flares, Deedee was living in a village with a large group of people, including her parents and brother Ricky. When The Flare began to spread, everyone in her village shunned and abandoned her when they found out she was immune to the virus, believing her to be a demon of some sort. In the end, Teresa told Thomas that her original name was Deedee. Teresa showed up in the glade a day after thomas; happening to be the first and only female there. After this, no more gladers came out of the box. When they made the escape, Teresa was placed in a separate dorm than the males, and seemingly vanished(though she communicated telepathically with Thomas). There were few encounters involving her and her 'pack' of gladers, but when there were, she seemed to have gone crazy. Later, in the Death Cure, she met her death(after retrieving her memories) pushing Thomas out of the way of the collapsing ceiling.

Strengths: Teresa is strong and fast. She's also clever, and did a good part in helping group A1 bust out of the Maze(with the help of Thomas and the others). She's quick-witted and proven to do well at thinking on-the-fly.

Weaknesses/Fears: Teresa, as she well demonstrated, put others before herself and will risk it all for people she cares about. She can tend to act without thinking things through.

Pin 1: Sexy D

Pin 2: Masamune

Pin 3: Raven

Entry Fee: Her memories of Thomas

Annnddddd in celebration of The Maze Runner's cinematic release... And to rub this shit in...........

Teresa_Character_Still.png

Character's Name: Teresa Agnes

Canon: The Maze Runner(Introduced in Scorch Trials, killed in Death Cure)

Short Biography: "In The Kill Order, a year after the Sun Flares, Deedee was living in a village with a large group of people, including her parents and brother Ricky. When The Flare began to spread, everyone in her village shunned and abandoned her when they found out she was immune to the virus, believing her to be a demon of some sort. In the end, Teresa told Thomas that her original name was Deedee. Teresa showed up in the glade a day after thomas; happening to be the first and only female there. After this, no more gladers came out of the box. When they made the escape, Teresa was placed in a separate dorm than the males, and seemingly vanished(though she communicated telepathically with Thomas). There were few encounters involving her and her 'pack' of gladers, but when there were, she seemed to have gone crazy. Later, in the Death Cure, she met her death(after retrieving her memories) pushing Thomas out of the way of the collapsing ceiling.

Strengths: Teresa is strong and fast. She's also clever, and did a good part in helping group A1 bust out of the Maze(with the help of Thomas and the others). She's quick-witted and proven to do well at thinking on-the-fly.

Weaknesses/Fears: Teresa, as she well demonstrated, put others before herself and will risk it all for people she cares about. She can tend to act without thinking things through.

Pin 1: Sexy D

Pin 2: Masamune

Pin 3: Raven

Entry Fee: Her memories of Thomas
Is she related to your other character?

zvSd7U33PuQ.jpg

"I don't want... anything to happen to my big brother..."

-Character's Name-
Yuka Mochida

-Age-

-Canon-
Corpse Party: Blood Covered

-Short Bio-
Yuka Mochida became involved with the strange occurrence of ending up in an alternate reality version of Heavenly Host Elementary School for only coming to school to bring her big brother, Satoshi, his umbrella, and joins in for the 'Sachiko Ever After' charm ritual to say goodbye to his brother's good friend Mayu Sazumoto. Upon becoming trapped with her brother and his classmates, there were horrific sights that her mentally young mind couldn't handle, and was separated from him after trying to look for a bathroom alone. She then runs into Yuuya Kizami, who attempts to kill her, but she manages to escape... only to be killed by the spirit Sachiko.

-Strengths-
Yuka tends to be very helpful to those around her, wanting to be of use. Her friendly mannerisms seem to always get everyone to like her, due to the fact that she acts if she were a first grader. She is very resourceful as well, happening to keep things that seem unconventional at first.

-Weaknesses-
Due to her under-developed body, she's frail and helpless in a physical fight, and she happens to be very naive as well.

-Power Pins-
Pin #1: Happy Beam
Pin #2: Thanx
Pin #3: Kaleidoscope

-Entry Fee-
Her big brother, Satoshi Mochida

Edit: Whoopsy. Forgot about that. I agree. :3​

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Xibilation
zvSd7U33PuQ.jpg

"I don't want... anything to happen to my big brother..."

-Character's Name-
Yuka Mochida

-Age-

-Canon-
Corpse Party: Blood Covered

-Short Bio-
Yuka Mochida became involved with the strange occurrence of ending up in an alternate reality version of Heavenly Host Elementary School for only coming to school to bring her big brother, Satoshi, his umbrella, and joins in for the 'Sachiko Ever After' charm ritual to say goodbye to his brother's good friend Mayu Sazumoto. Upon becoming trapped with her brother and his classmates, there were horrific sights that her mentally young mind couldn't handle, and was separated from him after trying to look for a bathroom alone. She then runs into Yuuya Kizami, who brutally murders her in a possible route after being caught by him.

-Strengths-
Yuka tends to be very helpful to those around her, wanting to be of use. Her friendly mannerisms seem to always get everyone to like her, due to the fact that she acts if she were a first grader. She is very resourceful as well, happening to keep things that seem unconventional at first.

-Weaknesses-
Due to her under-developed body, she's frail and helpless in a physical fight, and she happens to be very naive as well.

-Power Pins-
Pin #1: Happy Beam
Pin #2: Thanx
Pin #3: Kaleidoscope

-Entry Fee-
Her big brother, Satoshi Mochida​
CORPSE PARTYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

But why the fuck is she giving up Satoshi?

Status
Not open for further replies.