Murder V: The Reapers' Game Sign-Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Eugh, an eevee. What a disgusting beast."

*WHAM*

"Food for the pigs now, hm?"

Technically, there was nothing special about Jennifer (well, until the reveal at the end).

But anyway, NPCs are generally used for a plot purpose anyway so them having special pins is fine by me (as fellow GM consultant :3).

I have a plot reason why they have special pins. ;)

• Thank You
Reactions: Yiyel and Raven
giphy.gif

Eevee
Evolution Pokémon イーブイ
Eievui

Images on the Bulbagarden Archives
Type
Normal

Canon: Pokémon (show)

Short Biography: Eevee had a nice life with his trainer when he was alive. His trainer was a soft person always giving love and affection to eevee. Eevee had a nickname, which was Tommy. From his trainer. Eevee died, when his trainer was cornered by some thieves. He fought back, but eevee died in battle after his trainer called him out to fight,.. Yup..

Strengths: Speed, hiding, and adaptability, smell..

Weaknesses/Fears:

Not very strong..
Isn't that good at fighting..
A bit too small for most opponents,..
Defense mostly sucks too,..
Durability 0%

Pin 1: Ice blow

Pin 2: Shout

Pin 3: Guardian angle

Entry Fee:
.... His pink toy Llama...

View attachment 55101

I agree..

Entry fee stuffed llama?! Too adorable! *head explodes* XD

Holy crap are we really at 39 already? O.o

• Love
Reactions: Gummi Bunnies
Name: Ryu Keiko
Relationship Status: Single

Personality/About: He has a mysterious past, only a select few know about this one's true past, but were all shocked to find him dead. He is one of the nicest people around in the small town of Galaya, always there to care for others and help out, almost like a modern Friendly Neighborhood Spiderman. He was always seen at night though, walking amongst the rooftops and going towards the forest, though no one dared followed him into the dark abyss. One day, he came back later than usual, though this time, he came back with something following him. A wolf. A rather large wolf at that with a purple stripe along its back. People panicked, but Ryu smiled and reassured them it was okay, that he named this wolf Lupa and she was his companion. Life slowly but surely went back to normal, or as normal as it could be with a wolf amongst them, before suddenly, a raging flame appeared from nowhere one night in the forest. People went frantic, searching for Ryu to see what he could do, yet he was not in his home. The people panicked and cried out as the forest seemingly burned and burned, loud bangs and other noises could be heard in the distance. Finally, after what seemed like forever, the fire died out as it began to rain. A few brave souls decided to scout out the remains, hoping to find out what happened. Throughout the search, they found nothing odd, until someone shouted out. The others ran to his side and wondered what he found before they all went into shock. There, amongst the burned ruins, laid the body of Ryu Keiko, with Lupa laying next to him, bleeding from the throat. Was this murder? Or was it... Something different. Something happened, but one thing was for sure. No one would know about the Inferno Tempest.

Strength(s): Proficient with throwing knives or similar objects, quick thinker, and can be very stealthy and light on his feet.
Weaknesses/Fears: Being as light and thin as he was, Ryu was not as strong as most men his age. He relied more on his speed and thinking to overcome those stronger and bigger than he. He has a fear of spiders (Heh...Heh...) and can't swim at all.

Pin 1: Lightning Storm
Pin 2: Earthshake
Pin 3:Onikiri

black_anime_guy_by_princess4life09-jpg.38774

Entry Fee: Lupa

( I hope this is good enough ^^ I kinda took my OC and just made a completely new story for him..... Like 5 minutes ago. Lol)

Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Ugh.

Every time I find someone to potentially partner with everyone leaps at that person right after I do. #Loneloserprobs

And Froggy, thank you! That's what I think, but Marvel always has to kill off great chars and play mind games and shit like that. >_>

Shit, you're coming in as Ryu, the half Black-half Jap, character again? xD I should come in as Uncle Ruckus to snatch yo' black ass up

Reactions: Ryu Keiko
@Yiyel

Problem with my NPCs having different pins for a plot reason? I saw you rated my post a dislike. XD lol. Sorry, but the players have to be nefed. Just how it's gotta be.

Yes!

I can see it now...

..The little robot and the Pookemon wandering around together trying not to die with a bunch of people awed by the adorableness going out of their way to protect them.

Ugh.

Every time I find someone to potentially partner with everyone leaps at that person right after I do. #Loneloserprobs

And Froggy, thank you! That's what I think, but Marvel always has to kill off great chars and play mind games and shit like that. >_>
I feel you, but thankfully just the new titles I read end up getting canceled

>bunch of people awed by adorableness
>implying Joker and Maxwell arent specifically there to kill cute things and crush dreams

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Status
Not open for further replies.