Murder Tale VI: Space Jam [Non-Canon]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shen was brushing himself off when she bumped into him. At first, it seemed he was going to yell at her. His nostrils flared and his eyes flashed red. His shoulders slowly slumped, however, and the rage was replaced by a defeated look. "I was caught, so yes. Were you not as well?"

@Archmage Jeremiah

fluttershy_duck_face__by_angolmoisfan-d77jzds.png

"Oh...right," Fluttershy recalled, quickly perking up afterwards, "But, I-I didn't do anything bad! I-...wait...you were caught?" she asked rhetorically, furrowing her brows and pouting her lips angrily, "You weren't the one that hurt that girl's leg, were you? Shen..."

Fluttershy looked pretty disappointed in the sith. Calmly trotting forward, she gently head-butt him in the gut with a weak Eh~ looking up at him afterwards. "Don't do stuff like thaaaaaaaaaaaat..."

@BarrenThin

Last edited by a moderator:

fluttershy_duck_face__by_angolmoisfan-d77jzds.png

"Oh...right," Fluttershy recalled, quickly perking up afterwards, "But, I-I didn't do anything bad! I-...wait...you were caught?" she asked rhetorically, furrowing her brows and pouting her lips angrily, "You weren't the one that hurt that girl's leg, were you? Shen..."

Fluttershy looked pretty disappointed in the sith. Calmly trotting forward, she gently head-butt him in the gut with a weak Eh~ looking up at him afterwards. "Don't do stuff like thaaaaaaaaaaaat..."

@BarrenThin

He shrugged. "It is the way of the Sith. What you cannot best up front, you best with a knife to the back." Though her disappointmented air seemed to unsettle him.

@Archmage Jeremiah

Chapter 2
"Y'all Ready for This?!"

Continued from here.

giphy.gif

"Alright blah blah blah whatever!" Bill Murray chimed in all of a sudden, "Whatever, it's time to go. Look here, trying to sabotage the other team is against the rules! That means that Shen and... uh, Fluttershy are disqualified for suspicion of tryin' to sabotage the other team! How did a goddamn pony make the team?"

"Anyway, you are banished... to the realm!"

200_s.gif

"What realm?"

"THE REALM!"

Suddenly, like a bad cartoon, a rope would come out of nowhere, hanging from the ceiling, appearing right next to Bill Murray. Promptly grabbing the rope, the man would pull on it, and suddenly, the square tiles on the floor that Shen and Fluttershy had been on standing on would give way, as though they were trap doors, and before anyone knew it, the two of them would fall into the abyss below.

Fluttershy doesn't like... float, does she? Whatever.

Once the so-called trap doors would go back up, the two of them now absent and separated from the others, Bill Murray would nonchalantly clear his throat, as though nothing had just happened, before clasping his hands together as he looked at you all eagerly.

"Alright! Now that you've all rested up, I think it's due time for another ma--"

"Ah, Bill? I think you need to check this out. The control room said there was some... unusual activity in the dunge--I mean, realm. We should probably go check it out to make sure there aren't any interruptions."

With a sigh at what Steve Harvey would say, Bill Murray would check his wristwatch for a brief moment, before nodding. "Lead the way then, Steve. Sorry, everyone. Looks like the next match will be put on... uh, indefinite hiatus. Don't go into any weird places while I'm gone, alright? Just keep comfy and sit tight!" He exclaimed, before he would follow Steve Harvey out of the room.

Well, that was weird.

In any case, if you would dare to venture out of the locker rooms, you would find that there were some particular areas that you could access now that you couldn't before. Why not go check 'em out?

Lab(?)

Creepy Room that has a sign on it that says "DO NOT ENTER"

Or you could just keep to the Buffet and Music Room, though you won't find anything new there. But I mean, they're there if you're hungry or wanna listen to some sweet space jams.

Team 1

@DBZ7 as Eda
@york as Tomoyo Sakagami
@Atomyk as Cole MacGrath
@Lizzy as Blue
@ResistingTheEnlightened as Robert Lutece
@Yatagarasu as Jeanne
@Crow as Mirei Hayasaka
@Sen as Emalf
@Bomb as Delphox - POOPED OUT!
@BarrenThin as Darth Shen - BANISHED! ASSASSIN!
@Hana as Reficul
@The Tactician as Isaiah Mustafa

Team 2

@DapperDogman as Wild Dog
@Krieg as Ty-kun
@Archmage Jeremiah as Fluttershy - BANISHED! PLAYER!
@C.T. as Revy
@Hospes as Buttercup
@TheSpringwoodSlasher as Roberta
@Gwazi Magnum as Terry Crews
@The Great Detective as Coral
@Kaykay as Eruna Ichinomiya - LEG TWISTED!
@Jeremi as Blacker Baron
@The Silver Paladin as Motoko Kusanagi
@Saint Guillotine as Darius

Lab, or a room that said not to enter? Blue thought for a moment, then headed to thelab.

@Verite @lab folks

Tomoyo Sakagami
@Verite @The Silver Paladin @Others Going To The Lab

Tomoyo-Sakagami-clannad-34546402-398-296.png

"A suspicious room that says 'Do not enter'..." Tomoyo sighed, shaking her head "It's like the people who make these things are using reverse psychology or something." she said... She looked around, wondering if there was anything else to do, then, she remembered that both Fluttershy, and one of their own teammates; Darh Shen, had been banished to what seemed to be essentially a dungeon. It couldn't be helped that she felt a little bad for both of them, but, she hoped her decision to vote for Fluttershy was the correct one... Seeing as there was nothing new to do around here than visiti this more than shady looking room, she shrugged, attempting to push open the rather shady looking door to peer inside.
zzrhXH8.jpg

Seeing how they were all now being left to their own devices, Terry Crews happened to notice the door not wanting them to enter.
"What!? Old Spice is too powerful to not enter!" before kicking the 'do not enter' door open.

@Verite
girl-costume.png

"Cooooooool. Can I, like, join you guys into the 'DO NOT ENTER' room? Because I totally want to see what's hidden up here."

Oh lookie, Coral wanted in on this, and she was armed too. `^`

@york @Gwazi Magnum

He shrugged. "It is the way of the Sith. What you cannot best up front, you best with a knife to the back." Though her disappointmented air seemed to unsettle him.

@Archmage Jeremiah

1417411175346.gif

"Noooooooooo!" the mare whined quietly, butting him with another Eh~ "You should never hurt an innocent girl like that! All she wanted to do was play a friendly game of basketball with us!" she continued, full on scolding him by this point and getting very passionate about it. So passionate that she started to tear up, "You should - sniffle - you shouldn't bully people like that! Doing it behind their backs doesn't help, either! Now they think you're a bad person...and put you-"

"...u-us..." her voice began to crack with fear once she turned to peer wide-eyed into the dank, dark place they both found themselves in,

"...down here."

Fluttershy started to shiver, hunching down and cowering beside Shen, snuggling into his side like a frightened animal.

@BarrenThin

Chapter 2
"Y'all Ready for This?!"

Continued from here.

giphy.gif

"Alright blah blah blah whatever!" Bill Murray chimed in all of a sudden, "Whatever, it's time to go. Look here, trying to sabotage the other team is against the rules! That means that Shen and... uh, Fluttershy are disqualified for suspicion of tryin' to sabotage the other team! How did a goddamn pony make the team?"

"Anyway, you are banished... to the realm!"

200_s.gif

"What realm?"

"THE REALM!"

Suddenly, like a bad cartoon, a rope would come out of nowhere, hanging from the ceiling, appearing right next to Bill Murray. Promptly grabbing the rope, the man would pull on it, and suddenly, the square tiles on the floor that Shen and Fluttershy had been on standing on would give way, as though they were trap doors, and before anyone knew it, the two of them would fall into the abyss below.

Fluttershy doesn't like... float, does she? Whatever.

Once the so-called trap doors would go back up, the two of them now absent and separated from the others, Bill Murray would nonchalantly clear his throat, as though nothing had just happened, before clasping his hands together as he looked at you all eagerly.

"Alright! Now that you've all rested up, I think it's due time for another ma--"

"Ah, Bill? I think you need to check this out. The control room said there was some... unusual activity in the dunge--I mean, realm. We should probably go check it out to make sure there aren't any interruptions."

With a sigh at what Steve Harvey would say, Bill Murray would check his wristwatch for a brief moment, before nodding. "Lead the way then, Steve. Sorry, everyone. Looks like the next match will be put on... uh, indefinite hiatus. Don't go into any weird places while I'm gone, alright? Just keep comfy and sit tight!" He exclaimed, before he would follow Steve Harvey out of the room.

Well, that was weird.

In any case, if you would dare to venture out of the locker rooms, you would find that there were some particular areas that you could access now that you couldn't before. Why not go check 'em out?

Lab(?)

Creepy Room that has a sign on it that says "DO NOT ENTER"

Or you could just keep to the Buffet and Music Room, though you won't find anything new there. But I mean, they're there if you're hungry or wanna listen to some sweet space jams.

Team 1

@DBZ7 as Eda
@york as Tomoyo Sakagami
@Atomyk as Cole MacGrath
@Lizzy as Blue
@ResistingTheEnlightened as Robert Lutece
@Yatagarasu as Jeanne
@Crow as Mirei Hayasaka
@Sen as Emalf
@Bomb as Delphox - POOPED OUT!
@BarrenThin as Darth Shen - BANISHED! ASSASSIN!
@Hana as Reficul
@The Tactician as Isaiah Mustafa

Team 2

@DapperDogman as Wild Dog
@Krieg as Ty-kun
@Archmage Jeremiah as Fluttershy - BANISHED! PLAYER!
@C.T. as Revy
@Hospes as Buttercup
@TheSpringwoodSlasher as Roberta
@Gwazi Magnum as Terry Crews
@The Great Detective as Coral
@Kaykay as Eruna Ichinomiya - LEG TWISTED!
@Jeremi as Blacker Baron
@The Silver Paladin as Motoko Kusanagi
@Saint Guillotine as Darius

"Fuck that!" Baron exclaimed. "I'm gonna head to the labs! Cause maybe there's some fucked up shit to check out or whatever." With that he and Mathilda would make their way towards the labs.

@Verite

1417411175346.gif

"Noooooooooo!" the mare whined quietly, butting him with another Eh~ "You should never hurt an innocent girl like that! All she wanted to do was play a friendly game of basketball with us!" she continued, full on scolding him by this point and getting very passionate about it. So passionate that she started to tear up, "You should - sniffle - you shouldn't bully people like that! Doing it behind their backs doesn't help, either! Now they think you're a bad person...and put you-"

"...u-us..." her voice began to crack with fear once she turned to peer wide-eyed into the dank, dark place they both found themselves in,

"...down here."

Fluttershy started to shiver, hunching down and cowering beside Shen, snuggling into his side like a frightened animal.

@BarrenThin

Shen avoided discussing her scolding. "You're down here because you were blamed for the fox being poisoned, not because of me." He shifted uncomfortably at the snuggling.

@Archmage Jeremiah

Shen avoided discussing her scolding. "You're down here because you were blamed for the fox being poisoned, not because of me." He shifted uncomfortably at the snuggling.

@Archmage Jeremiah

tumblr_inline_mvr963poqW1sqdl85.png

"I-I know that! I-I wasn't blaming you, or anything..." she meekly corrected him, slumping down lower, nearly dipping her nose into the water, "Sorry if you thought I was..."

"I'm just a little scared, i-is all..." Fluttershy admitted, looking paranoid as she looked over each shoulder at very short intervals too, "It's so dark...and, quiet...eep...but, I'm sure we can find a way out, right? We should probably start searching..."

"But, n-no splitting up! Splitting up is never a good idea! Ever!!"

@BarrenThin
@Verite

tumblr_inline_mvr963poqW1sqdl85.png

"I-I know that! I-I wasn't blaming you, or anything..." she meekly corrected him, slumping down lower, nearly dipping her nose into the water, "Sorry if you thought I was..."

"I'm just a little scared, i-is all..." Fluttershy admitted, looking paranoid as she looked over each shoulder at very short intervals too, "It's so dark...and, quiet...eep...but, I'm sure we can find a way out, right? We should probably start searching..."

"But, n-no splitting up! Splitting up is never a good idea! Ever!!"

@BarrenThin
@Verite

"We'll get out. Don't worry. And, when we do, I'll get payback." He ignited one of his sabers to use as a light before examining their options.

@Verite
@Archmage Jeremiah

Motoko headed to The Lab

@Verite @lab goers
Darius stayed for Sushi.

And then headed out with a dark chuckle for the lab.

@Verite

Lab, or a room that said not to enter? Blue thought for a moment, then headed to thelab.

@Verite @lab folks
"Fuck that!" Baron exclaimed. "I'm gonna head to the labs! Cause maybe there's some fucked up shit to check out or whatever." With that he and Mathilda would make their way towards the labs.

@Verite
9rwx1Ti.png

The lab was... Well, exactly as one would expect. Strange cauldrons and containers of liquids with chemical properties of God knows what, blackboards depicting calculations and equations that you couldn't even begin to follow if you wanted to try, and machines that didn't look like they manufactured butterflies out of thin air.

On one table, next to all the strange chemicals that you would probably be better off not finding out what they did (unless you were that adventurous, go on ahead), you would see a notebook, the page it was currently on saying as followed:

"Be careful around specimen. Considered extremely unstable. Test at own risk."

Next to the notebook and strange chemicals was a simple plastic container that looked quite out of place with the rest of the equipment in the strange lab, with a label that simply read "Michael's Secret Stuff," written crudely in marker.

ucYPtok.png

Well, would ya look at that.

@The Silver Paladin @Jeremi @Lizzy @Saint Guillotine @Lab

• Useful
Reactions: DBZ7
9rwx1Ti.png

The lab was... Well, exactly as one would expect. Strange cauldrons and containers of liquids with chemical properties of God knows what, blackboards depicting calculations and equations that you couldn't even begin to follow if you wanted to try, and machines that didn't look like they manufactured butterflies out of thin air.

On one table, next to all the strange chemicals that you would probably be better off not finding out what they did (unless you were that adventurous, go on ahead), you would see a notebook, the page it was currently on saying as followed:

"Be careful around specimen. Considered extremely unstable. Test at own risk."

Next to the notebook and strange chemicals was a simple plastic container that looked quite out of place with the rest of the equipment in the strange lab, with a label that simply read "Michael's Secret Stuff," written crudely in marker.

ucYPtok.png

Well, would ya look at that.

@The Silver Paladin @Jeremi @Lizzy @Saint Guillotine @Lab

Blue carefully went to take a look at the notebook, then at the plastic container with a raised eyebrow.

"Secret stuff huh?" She muttered with a slight tilt of her head. She wondered who this Michael was, and if they were in charge of this lab? If so, then where were they?

@Verite @The Silver Paladin @Jeremi @Saint Guillotine

Meanwhile Elsa suddenly jumped to the Lab group, uniform and everything on, thinking there was going to be another game.

tumblr_inline_n1j2mu2BaA1rd6l1i.png

"Yo, I'm ready to smash! I'm ready to-"

Cue Elsa suddenly bending down, holding her stomach, with a piece of poop falling between Elsa with a plop.

tumblr_inline_n1j2m2ZCVa1rd6l1i.png

"Umm... fuck, I'll be right back!"

Cue Elsa running back to the restroom, leaving behind the dropping on the floor.

Suddenly the piece of poop started moving, and music came out of nowhere.

latest

"I~~ AM, THE GREAT MIGHTY POO"

"AND I'M GOING TO THROW MY SHIT AT YOU"

"A HUGE SUPPLY OF TISH COMES FROM MY CHOCOLATE STARFISH"

"HOW ABOUT SOME SCAT YOU LITTLE TWAT"

Little did the Great Mighty Poo was only the size of a tennis ball.

latest

"Fucking, who the hell shat here?" John McCain suddenly showed up, working as a janitor.

"DO YOU REALLY THINK YOU'LL CLEAN ME UP?"

"YOU DON'T SEEM TO KNOW WHO YOU'RE DEALING WITH~"

"I TOOK ADVANTAGE OF ELSA'S BAD DUMPERS"

"HOW DO YOU THINK I KEEP THIS LOVELY GRIN"

The Great Mighty Poo showed off his teeth, which were... yellow... and stuff... After that, he flinged poop at McCain even though it was the size of a BB bullet.

"Ugh... I hate talking flinging poop. Happens everyday."

McCain then got his mop out as well as some cleaning liquid, and reduced that piece of shit to nothing.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooo" The Great Mighty Poo yelled as McCain mopped it's squishy skin and placed a wet floor.... errr.... Great Mighty Poo sign on the floor.

wbXQHIj.png

"By the way, fuck Donald Trump." McCain said as he walked away from the group.

Oh, and Elsa is back at that same restroom stall, for those interested.

@The Silver Paladin @Jeremi @Lizzy @Saint Guillotine @other lab goers​

Tomoyo Sakagami
@Verite @The Silver Paladin @Others Going To The Lab

Tomoyo-Sakagami-clannad-34546402-398-296.png

"A suspicious room that says 'Do not enter'..." Tomoyo sighed, shaking her head "It's like the people who make these things are using reverse psychology or something." she said... She looked around, wondering if there was anything else to do, then, she remembered that both Fluttershy, and one of their own teammates; Darh Shen, had been banished to what seemed to be essentially a dungeon. It couldn't be helped that she felt a little bad for both of them, but, she hoped her decision to vote for Fluttershy was the correct one... Seeing as there was nothing new to do around here than visiti this more than shady looking room, she shrugged, attempting to push open the rather shady looking door to peer inside.
zzrhXH8.jpg

Seeing how they were all now being left to their own devices, Terry Crews happened to notice the door not wanting them to enter.
"What!? Old Spice is too powerful to not enter!" before kicking the 'do not enter' door open.

@Verite
girl-costume.png

"Cooooooool. Can I, like, join you guys into the 'DO NOT ENTER' room? Because I totally want to see what's hidden up here."

Oh lookie, Coral wanted in on this, and she was armed too. `^`

@york @Gwazi Magnum
Inside the room, you would find yourself... hopefully watching your step. The room was dark, so if you weren't careful, you just might have ended up bumping into a wall by accident. No worries though. There was a faint purple light in the distance that seemed to be a point of interest within the strange room.

If you'd make your way further towards the somewhat dim purple light, you would realize upon closer examination that the light was... some sort of tube? Yes, a tube with a strange purple liquid inside, traveling... somewhere. Following the tube with your eyes would lead you to a rather large machine with only a label that read "SLAM SPIRIT" written on it.

Alright, so this strange tube was pouring... "slam spirit" into the machine, but where was it getting the liquid from exactly? Looking the other way, you would all see that the tube seemed to be injected inside the arm of what appeared to be a tall, African-American man who was laying on a table, his face sort of conveying that he was... out of it at the moment.

JvwGbE8.jpg

"Aaahhhhh..." He groaned lowly.

@The Great Detective @york @Gwazi Magnum @Strange Room

Inside the room, you would find yourself... hopefully watching your step. The room was dark, so if you weren't careful, you just might have ended up bumping into a wall by accident. No worries though. There was a faint purple light in the distance that seemed to be a point of interest within the strange room.

If you'd make your way further towards the somewhat dim purple light, you would realize upon closer examination that the light was... some sort of tube? Yes, a tube with a strange purple liquid inside, traveling... somewhere. Following the tube with your eyes would lead you to a rather large machine with only a label that read "SLAM SPIRIT" written on it.

Alright, so this strange tube was pouring... "slam spirit" into the machine, but where was it getting the liquid from exactly? Looking the other way, you would all see that the tube seemed to be injected inside the arm of what appeared to be a tall, African-American man who was laying on a table, his face sort of conveying that he was... out of it at the moment.

JvwGbE8.jpg

Eruna had made her way to the room on her wheelchair, being intrigued by the "Don't Go In" sign or whatever.

And in there she found..."Slam Spirit?" Would that heal her leg and put her back on the court? Judging by the only prior occupant of the room, it seemed more like weed or something. Whatever it was, it didn't look like it had healing properties, and it seemed it was messing with the poor guy. So Eruna wheeled forward, grabbed the tube, and attempted to yank it out of him.

@Verite @The Great Detective @york @Gwazi Magnum

terrycrewspecs_take2.gif

All the sudden terry crews pulled out two cans of Old Spice. He threw one down the 'Slam Spirit' tube while yelling
"Slam Spirit!? That sounds Slamming! Let's follow it!"
And the can that got thrown down the tube... Another Trew Crews head would pop out of it.

Meanwhile with the other can he approached the man and instantly began spraying him with it.
"Feel the power of Old Spice and it will blow up your mind right in front of your face!".

mind-blown.gif

Only for his head to then open, his Brain fly out and simply say "Goodbye..."
"OH NOOOOOOOO!" before exploding in front of Terry Crews.
"W... . .o..r..l .i..a.. . ..d."

@Kaykay @The Great Detective @york @Verite

JvwGbE8.jpg

Tomoyo Sakagami
@The Great Detective @Verite @Gwazi Magnum @Strange Room

TomoyoSakagami.jpg

"... Are you okay there?" Tomoyo asked, deciding to address the first concern that came to mind; this was indeed beginning to turn into some silly science fiction movie... Next thing you know, they'd find out the food and drinks from the buffet was laced with this "slam spirit" stuff, and in fact they were hallucinating half the things happening here, or something crazy like that... Who knows at this rate; Tomoyo was beginning to feel more and more certain that this was some sort of dream...

"W-What? No! I-I would never do anything like-" Fluttershy tried to plead before having the floor collapse into a trap-door beneath her hooves. Her large wings were suddenly paralyzed by her panic, the pegasus trying desperately to stay afloat without them, but to no avail.

fluttershyflail.gif

One could hear the innocent pony scream all the way down. How jaded did a person have to be to accuse a cute and colourful cartoon pony of committing an act so foul?

Waking from her unconscious state, Fluttershy quickly recoiled upon feeling the cool water against her coat, before sighing and standing. Wringing her pink mane dry and cleaning off her wings, she hung her head low, staring into her own reflection in the water(?)

fluttershy_shy_by_stardustxiii-d4hhv1e.png

"D'ohhh...I-, yelled at her, but...I didn't really want to see her get hurt..." she murmured to herself, kicking the liquid around while she slowly waded through it, "Especially not like that..." the pegasus shuddered, recalling from recent memory what had happened to the delphox. She became so lost in quiet thought, however, that she accidentally stumbled head-first into Darth Shen. With a sharp yelp, she scrambled backward, reflexively hiding behind her long mane, "O-Oops! I'm so sorry, I-I wasn't looking where I was going!...um...S-, Shen? You're here too...?"

@BarrenThin
Shen was brushing himself off when she bumped into him. At first, it seemed he was going to yell at her. His nostrils flared and his eyes flashed red. His shoulders slowly slumped, however, and the rage was replaced by a defeated look. "I was caught, so yes. Were you not as well?"

@Archmage Jeremiah
"We'll get out. Don't worry. And, when we do, I'll get payback." He ignited one of his sabers to use as a light before examining their options.

@Verite
@Archmage Jeremiah
"Who's there?"

A strange, unfamiliar voice would be heard in the dungeon out of nowhere. Someone was down here with you. Hopefully, it'd be up to you to decide if he was friendly or not. If Shen would shine his lightsaber in the direction in which he heard the voice, he would see a tall, African-American man dressed in an old, dirty jersey and a pair of shorts.

zGturb3.png

"Who are you?"

@BarrenThin @Archmage Jeremiah

"That was all kinds of fucked up."

Said Darius bluntly, regarding both Mighty Poo's song number and the battle afterwards. He then took out his hoop-axe and began to smash every bit of lab equipment in sight.

@Lab folks @Verite

Status
Not open for further replies.