Murder Tale VI: Space Jam [Non-Canon]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then turning to the others he asked "Wait, you're not Old Spice Mascots... What made you come here instead of the Lab?".
"My sense of adventure called~! If it says to not go in, you have to go in, right?"
To Eruna, Yao Ming would answer first; "That guy... Bill Murray took me and Charlie here, you might know him as Charles Barkley by the way, and then... started doing experiments on us against our own will, as you might be able to see with Charlie," he began, before taking a breath and proceeding to continue, transitioning to answer Tomoyo next, "By draining our bodies of Slam Spirit and holding it, he believes that he can replicate it and supply it to test subjects in order to create a genetically enhanced army of basketball stars, with himself as the star of his dream team. And I guess you were supposed to be that dream team... once he'd add his own touches to make you all more obedient, I bet." He explained.

"Tell you what, if you can free me, I'll make sure to get back at Bill and send you back on your way home! Sound like a plan?"

@Kaykay @The Great Detective @york @Gwazi Magnum
Not Charles Barkley!

Well that was a dark turn for the jam. Oh well, they were already taking apart their evil balling plan, right?

"Yup! Alright, let's goooo!" Eruna cried, pointing her finger at the bars and firing a laser at them.

FQvUhkO.gif

If that didn't work, what would?

@Verite @The Great Detective @york @Gwazi Magnum

To Eruna, Yao Ming would answer first; "That guy... Bill Murray took me and Charlie here, you might know him as Charles Barkley by the way, and then... started doing experiments on us against our own will, as you might be able to see with Charlie," he began, before taking a breath and proceeding to continue, transitioning to answer Tomoyo next, "By draining our bodies of Slam Spirit and holding it, he believes that he can replicate it and supply it to test subjects in order to create a genetically enhanced army of basketball stars, with himself as the star of his dream team. And I guess you were supposed to be that dream team... once he'd add his own touches to make you all more obedient, I bet." He explained.

"Tell you what, if you can free me, I'll make sure to get back at Bill and send you back on your way home! Sound like a plan?"​
"My sense of adventure called~! If it says to not go in, you have to go in, right?"

Not Charles Barkley!

Well that was a dark turn for the jam. Oh well, they were already taking apart their evil balling plan, right?

"Yup! Alright, let's goooo!" Eruna cried, pointing her finger at the bars and firing a laser at them.

FQvUhkO.gif

"They wanted Slam Spirit to get good as Basketball!? That doesn't make any sense! They could of just used Old Spice!" Terry exclaimed confused by the hosts choices.
Regardless they needed a way to get Yao Ming out, so once Eruna fired her laser Terry Crews grew to twice his size and yelled "Cage kick!" before kicking the Cage to try to make it explode.
"EXPLOSIONS!!!"

Ty6VU37.gif

Then suddenly calming down and giving Eruna a delayed response "Yea, I can respect that".

@Verite @Kaykay @The Great Detective @york

"Ah... Er, no. At least... I hope that wasn't bad, though from what I'm hoping, it's good that you did that," the Asian man said, seemingly calming down, as it seemed it was your sudden appearance that had the man on edge initially, "I... My name's Yao Ming. Who are you guys? How'd you get here?" He questioned, before taking a breath, and then asking another, "Did Murray drag you into this place?"

The man whom Yao Ming called "Charlie" twitched slightly on the floor.

@Kaykay @york @Gwazi Magnum @The Great Detective
"Oh. Great! Well, as I said I'm Eruna Ichinomiya!"

He was probably asking the other people who hadn't introduced themselves. Did she care?

Not really.

"We walked in here with our feet! ...Well, everyone else did. I had to roll in, cause I got crippled, hehe. So, what're you behind bars for, Yao?"

2mhh0er.jpg

Suddenly the Terry Crews struggling to speak would explode, and coming out would be another Terry Crews yelling.
"Ok! New Commercial!"

"Oh yea, This isn't one... " he then soon realized.
"No one dragged me in here! Terry Crews goes wherever he feels like!"

Then turning to the others he asked "Wait, you're not Old Spice Mascots... What made you come here instead of the Lab?".

@Verite @The Great Detective @york @Kaykay

"Tell you what, if you can free me, I'll make sure to get back at Bill and send you back on your way home! Sound like a plan?"

@Kaykay @The Great Detective @york @Gwazi Magnum

Not Charles Barkley!

FQvUhkO.gif

"They wanted Slam Spirit to get good as Basketball!? That doesn't make any sense! They could of just used Old Spice!" Terry exclaimed confused by the hosts choices.
Regardless they needed a way to get Yao Ming out, so once Eruna fired her laser Terry Crews grew to twice his size and yelled "Cage kick!" before kicking the Cage to try to make it explode.
"EXPLOSIONS!!!"

Ty6VU37.gif

Then suddenly calming down and giving Eruna a delayed response "Yea, I can respect that".

Tomoyo Sakagami
@Verite @The Great Detective @Verite @Gwazi Magnum
clannad_18_19.jpg

"I see..." Tomoyo said, the expression on her face changing to a more serious one; this was indeed starting to turn out like some crazy science fiction film that she was somehow part of... "Regardless of whether I'm dreaming or not... I don't look forward to being someone elses puppet... And much less, knowing many innocent people will fall to the same fate..." She let out a small sigh, closing her eyes for a moment before opening them, getting into a battle-stance. "I'll do what I must." Tomoyo said, and then... She concentrated, trying to picture Sunohara running towards her as she raised her foot kicking the cage bars with all her strength.
tumblr_n6faif1rgt1qjvviro1_500.gif

A "hit count" seemed to appear out of nowhere, rapidly increasing as Tomoyo's seemingly endless combo of kicks hit the cage bars again and again... But, would it be enough? Could her pent up aggression towards Sunohara break open a metal cage? Who knows... Only time will tell here...

Reactions: Takumi
michael-jordan-face-o74fl9ao.jpg

"Yeah... Much longer than I'd like. Two months doesn't seem as bad when you just say it, but it's bad," Michael Jordan responded, before placing a hand on his hip, "It's a long story, but basically... If you trusted Bill before... Well, if you thought his eccentric mannerisms were just a cute play, then you're mistaken; He's weird for real. Ever since he got a whiff of the Secret Stuff that only a slammer like myself can endure," the man spoke, before taking a breath.

"In any case, you see that grate up there?" He would ask, gesturing toward the ceiling. Where he would point, you would both be able to see the grate that he was talking about. It seemed to go without saying that if you could get up there, it could possibly be a way out from this mysterious dungeon.

"If you can get us out of this place and get me to Bill, I'll be able to send you guys back home. Deal?"

@BarrenThin @Archmage Jeremiah
fluttershy.jpg

"Erm...'Secret Stuff'...?" Fluttershy blurted out curiously, before catching herself with a huff and a wave, "Nevermind, w-we need to focus on getting out of here. I can fly up to that grate and see if I can get it off," she offered, spreading her wings in preparation, causing a couple cream-coloured feathers to fall daintily onto the water, "Though, I don't think I could carry you both up to it...you two seem alot heavier than ponies,"

Taking flight, she turned to Shen again, "Maybe you and Michael could look around for something? You never know what might be useful,"

@BarrenThin
@Verite

The container bounced off the wall and back into Blacker Baron's face. You could also try opening it though.

On the computer, there seemed to be just a lot of strange equations and theorems or whatever the hell on the screen, words like "trajectory calculations" mixed with phrases like "achieve maximum dunkage." You could guess that whatever was being studied here, it had to do with the basketball matches that you were being forced to play.

Maybe they were creating some sort of new protein shake to enhance performance? Who knew?

Motoko would see another tab, and if she would click it, she would see some more text, though this seemed easier to decipher:

Now that I've managed to find a way to extract the essence of Michael's pure slam spirit, all that's left is to recreate it and test it out on some unsuspecting test subjects. Hopefully, the side effects won't be too... explosive. Not like last time.

-- Dr. Murray

Huh. Now what would you make of that?

@The Silver Paladin @Jeremi @Bomb @Saint Guillotine @Lizzy @Lab

Mathilda would be laughing her ass of as Baron fell on his ass. "MOTHERFUCKER!"

Blue would go to pick up the container, then offer a hand to Blacker Baron wordlessly. Even though she found it comical she could at least show some form of kindness or something right?

If it gets awkward she can just kick him. Or avoid him. Either works.

If Baron would accept her offer to help him up, she would then try and open the container that hit him in the face.

@Verite @The Silver Paladin @Jeremi @Saint Guillotine @Bomb

Not Charles Barkley!

FQvUhkO.gif

"EXPLOSIONS!!!"

Ty6VU37.gif

Tomoyo Sakagami
@Verite @The Great Detective @Verite @Gwazi Magnum
clannad_18_19.jpg

"I see..." Tomoyo said, the expression on her face changing to a more serious one; this was indeed starting to turn out like some crazy science fiction film that she was somehow part of... "Regardless of whether I'm dreaming or not... I don't look forward to being someone elses puppet... And much less, knowing many innocent people will fall to the same fate..." She let out a small sigh, closing her eyes for a moment before opening them, getting into a battle-stance. "I'll do what I must." Tomoyo said, and then... She concentrated, trying to picture Sunohara running towards her as she raised her foot kicking the cage bars with all her strength.
tumblr_n6faif1rgt1qjvviro1_500.gif

A "hit count" seemed to appear out of nowhere, rapidly increasing as Tomoyo's seemingly endless combo of kicks hit the cage bars again and again... But, would it be enough? Could her pent up aggression towards Sunohara break open a metal cage? Who knows... Only time will tell here...​
Once the cell doors would be broken, freeing Yao Ming, he would take a breath, relieved that he was finally free. Rubbing his hands together, he would begin to walk forward, giving you all a grateful nod.

JAq4kom.png

"Alright, let's move. C'mon, Charlie. We're free now!"

Stumbling to his feet like a drunk, Charles Barkley would attempt to stand straight up, though with great difficulty, as it seemed that he didn't even have that great a grasp on the situation around him, as though the slam spirit being drained through his veins seemed to have done quite the number on him.

Zn9fe7j.png

"Yeah... Uh, I'm right..."

And then he fell on his face. He could certainly use a hand.

@Kaykay @Gwazi Magnum @york @The Great Detective @Strange Room

Terry Crews simply stood over Charles lying on the ground, shaking his head in disapproval before hollering.

"FLOOR KICK!!!"

He then stomped his foot on the ground, causing the tiles to crack upwards underneath Charles which flung him up into the air.
Then as Charles fell back down he landed onto Terry's shoulder, and stayed there as Terry used an arm to secure him in place.

"Let's go"

Terry then said before proceeding to make his way out.

Once the cell doors would be broken, freeing Yao Ming, he would take a breath, relieved that he was finally free. Rubbing his hands together, he would begin to walk forward, giving you all a grateful nod.

JAq4kom.png

Stumbling to his feet like a drunk, Charles Barkley would attempt to stand straight up, though with great difficulty, as it seemed that he didn't even have that great a grasp on the situation around him, as though the slam spirit being drained through his veins seemed to have done quite the number on him.

Zn9fe7j.png

Terry Crews simply stood over Charles lying on the ground, shaking his head in disapproval before hollering.

"FLOOR KICK!!!"

He then stomped his foot on the ground, causing the tiles to crack upwards underneath Charles which flung him up into the air.
Then as Charles fell back down he landed onto Terry's shoulder, and stayed there as Terry used an arm to secure him in place.

"Let's go"

Tomoyo Sakagami
@Verite @Kaykay @The Great Detective @Gwazi Magnum

Tomoyo stopped, seeing as the cage had well, caved in to their combined efforts... Though, she looked worriedly towards Charlie, seeing that he had fallen over, however... As she prepared to pick him up, it seemed that Terry was already about to do something himself, hearing his strange shout as he raised his food, Tomoyo looked a little worried.
NwoCZsJ.jpg

"Um... Are you sure it's safe to-..." Tomoyo wasn't even able to finish her sentence as Terry had already slung poor Charlie over his shoulder... At least it worked? She shook her head, sighing a little "Let's go... I guess..." she said, heading out of the room after Terry.​

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Blue would go to pick up the container, then offer a hand to Blacker Baron wordlessly. Even though she found it comical she could at least show some form of kindness or something right?

If Baron would accept her offer to help him up, she would then try and open the container that hit him in the face.

Baron would begrudgingly hand out his hand to the women as he got himself up. "See Mathilda, not everyone over here is a nasty bitch like you!"

Mathilda's eyes would shine red as she gave Baron a death glare, who in turn would quickly back off. "Hehehe...you know I'm just playin' Mathilda..."

@Verite @The Silver Paladin @Lizzy @Saint Guillotine @Bomb

"Um... Are you sure it's safe to-..."
As Terry was walking off he just registered something being said a few moments ago and turned around asking "What's safe? Slam Spirit? I wouldn't think so..."

And then he started shouting, but not towards any individual in the room but rather towards the tube of Slam Spirit "LITTLE TERRY! YOU ALRIGHT!?"

No response was given. "Yeah, I wouldn't call that safe".

fluttershy.jpg

"Erm...'Secret Stuff'...?" Fluttershy blurted out curiously, before catching herself with a huff and a wave, "Nevermind, w-we need to focus on getting out of here. I can fly up to that grate and see if I can get it off," she offered, spreading her wings in preparation, causing a couple cream-coloured feathers to fall daintily onto the water, "Though, I don't think I could carry you both up to it...you two seem alot heavier than ponies,"

Taking flight, she turned to Shen again, "Maybe you and Michael could look around for something? You never know what might be useful,"

@BarrenThin
@Verite
"I've been down here in two months. There's nothing that'll work by itself but..." Michael Jordan began, holding his chin in thought, before his eyes would float over to Shen's lightsaber, "Say, that laser sword thing wouldn't happen to be able to cut through a lot of stuff, would it?"

@BarrenThin @Archmage Jeremiah

JAq4kom.png

Zn9fe7j.png

"FLOOR KICK!!!"

"Let's go"

Tomoyo Sakagami

Tomoyo stopped, seeing as the cage had well, caved in to their combined efforts... Though, she looked worriedly towards Charlie, seeing that he had fallen over, however... As she prepared to pick him up, it seemed that Terry was already about to do something himself, hearing his strange shout as he raised his food, Tomoyo looked a little worried.
NwoCZsJ.jpg

"Um... Are you sure it's safe to-..." Tomoyo wasn't even able to finish her sentence as Terry had already slung poor Charlie over his shoulder... At least it worked? She shook her head, sighing a little "Let's go... I guess..." she said, heading out of the room after Terry.​
As Terry was walking off he just registered something being said a few moments ago and turned around asking "What's safe? Slam Spirit? I wouldn't think so..."

And then he started shouting, but not towards any individual in the room but rather towards the tube of Slam Spirit "LITTLE TERRY! YOU ALRIGHT!?"

During all of this, a cute little orange squid was following them. Well, that was one way that Coral was keeping herself entertained during this: being a squid.

@Verite @Kaykay @Gwazi Magnum @york

Baron would begrudgingly hand out his hand to the women as he got himself up. "See Mathilda, not everyone over here is a nasty bitch like you!"

Mathilda's eyes would shine red as she gave Baron a death glare, who in turn would quickly back off. "Hehehe...you know I'm just playin' Mathilda..."

@Verite @The Silver Paladin @Lizzy @Saint Guillotine @Bomb

"FLOOR KICK!!!"

"Let's go"

Tomoyo Sakagami

NwoCZsJ.jpg

During all of this, a cute little orange squid was following them. Well, that was one way that Coral was keeping herself entertained during this: being a squid.

Upon opening the container, you would be hit by the extremely poignant smell of the strange liquid inside. When you would get a good whiff of it, for a brief moment, you would feel a sensation similar to that of when you had stepped onto the basketball court earlier, like a sort of adrenaline that caused you to only have ball on your mind for a minute. Ballin', ballin', ballin'. Whatever this stuff was, you could assume that it had somehow made its way into you, explaining the strange basketball abilities you all had gotten when playing the matches in exchange for your normal abilities...

Before long, however, everyone in the Lab would be able to hear shuffling from outside. Upon looking out the door, you would see that everyone who had went into the Strange Room with the sign on it that said "Do Not Enter" had come out with an Asian man and an African-American, both of them rather tall and athletic-looking, as though they were the real basketball stars here.

"Huh? More of your friends?" Yao Ming would ask Eruna, Tomoyo, Coral, and Terry Crews upon spotting the Lab peeps.

Meanwhile, Charles Barkley continued mumbling to himself.

@Kaykay @Gwazi Magnum @The Great Detective @york @Jeremi @Bomb @Lizzy @The Silver Paladin @Saint Guillotine

Upon opening the container, you would be hit by the extremely poignant smell of the strange liquid inside. When you would get a good whiff of it, for a brief moment, you would feel a sensation similar to that of when you had stepped onto the basketball court earlier, like a sort of adrenaline that caused you to only have ball on your mind for a minute. Ballin', ballin', ballin'. Whatever this stuff was, you could assume that it had somehow made its way into you, explaining the strange basketball abilities you all had gotten when playing the matches in exchange for your normal abilities...

Before long, however, everyone in the Lab would be able to hear shuffling from outside. Upon looking out the door, you would see that everyone who had went into the Strange Room with the sign on it that said "Do Not Enter" had come out with an Asian man and an African-American, both of them rather tall and athletic-looking, as though they were the real basketball stars here.

"Huh? More of your friends?" Yao Ming would ask Eruna, Tomoyo, Coral, and Terry Crews upon spotting the Lab peeps.

@Kaykay @Gwazi Magnum @The Great Detective @york @Jeremi @Bomb @Lizzy @The Silver Paladin @Saint Guillotine
Not really giving much of a warning, Coral would transform back into her humanoid form from her squid form... as if squids could become kids anyways.

"Eyuuup."

The words of wisdom from this Inkling said here guys. :D

@Kaykay @Gwazi Magnum @Verite @york @Jeremi @Bomb @Lizzy @The Silver Paladin @Saint Guillotine

"Yeah you could say that..." Terry Crews said turning his gaze to the lab crew.

"WAIT! Where's Mustafa!? He isn't here at all!".

@Kaykay @Verite @The Great Detective @york @Jeremi @Bomb @Lizzy @The Silver Paladin @Saint Guillotine @The Tactician

"I ate him with fava beans and a nice chianti."

Darius said straight-faced.
"I doubt it! Or those fava beans would have turned into Diamonds!"

14253670673352.jpg

"I'm on a tiger!"

Not really giving much of a warning, Coral would transform back into her humanoid form from her squid form... as if squids could become kids anyways.

"Eyuuup."

The words of wisdom from this Inkling said here guys. :D

@Kaykay @Gwazi Magnum @Verite @york @Jeremi @Bomb @Lizzy @The Silver Paladin @Saint Guillotine
"I ate him with fava beans and a nice chianti."

Darius said straight-faced.
"I doubt it! Or those fava beans would have turned into Diamonds!"

14253670673352.jpg

"I'm on a tiger!"
Tomoyo Sakagami
@Kaykay @Gwazi Magnum @The Great Detective @Verite @Jeremi @Bomb @Lizzy @The Silver Paladin @Saint Guillotine

clannad01088.jpg~c200

"I was talking about launching an unconscious person through the air..." Tomoyo said, she looked a little, uh... Confused as she trailed off, noticing that everything seemed to have gone a little... Well... Off-kilter, she turned to Yao-Ming, sighing a little. "Yeah... They're my friends." She said, rubbing her forehead a little... Believe it or not, alot of friends she'd made weren't exactly all too different when it came to shennanigans like this.​

Tomoyo Sakagami
@Kaykay @Gwazi Magnum @The Great Detective @Verite @Jeremi @Bomb @Lizzy @The Silver Paladin @Saint Guillotine

clannad01088.jpg~c200

"I was talking about launching an unconscious person through the air..." Tomoyo said, she looked a little, uh... Confused as she trailed off, noticing that everything seemed to have gone a little... Well... Off-kilter, she turned to Yao-Ming, sighing a little. "Yeah... They're my friends." She said, rubbing her forehead a little... Believe it or not, alot of friends she'd made weren't exactly all too different when it came to shennanigans like this.​
Terry Crews once again responding late to Tomoyo went to ask "What unconciou... Oh yeah!" before remembering he had Charles on his shoulder.

He then tossed him in the air and yelled "REST UP!".

A hospital bed would then be summoned next to Terry, Charles now descending from the sky landing in the bed and being instantly hooked up to hospital equipment.​

For a few moments, Blue had a far away look on her face, as if she was lost in thought or daydreaming in her own little world, before shaking her head and closing the container. She decided to keep it on her person just in case it would be useful later on in helping them get out of this place.

@Verite @The Silver Paladin @Jeremi @Saint Guillotine @Bomb @Kaykay @Gwazi Magnum @The Great Detective @york

Status
Not open for further replies.