Murder Tale VI: Space Jam [Non-Canon]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Terry Crews once again responding late to Tomoyo went to ask "What unconciou... Oh yeah!" before remembering he had Charles on his shoulder.

He then tossed him in the air and yelled "REST UP!".

A hospital bed would then be summoned next to Terry, Charles now descending from the sky landing in the bed and being instantly hooked up to hospital equipment.​
For a few moments, Blue had a far away look on her face, as if she was lost in thought or daydreaming in her own little world, before shaking her head and closing the container. She decided to keep it on her person just in case it would be useful later on in helping them get out of this place.

@Verite @The Silver Paladin @Jeremi @Saint Guillotine @Bomb @Kaykay @Gwazi Magnum @The Great Detective @york
Tomoyo Sakagami
@Verite @The Silver Paladin @Jeremi @Saint Guillotine @Bomb @Kaykay @Gwazi Magnum @The Great Detective @Lizzy

full_911031105.jpg

"Right... Well, we'd better figure out how they've been injecting this "Slam Spirit" into us." Tomoyo said, frowning a little as she remembered what Yao Ming had mentioned, rubbing her chin "Did they put it in our food? Or, did they do something else behind our backs?" she asked... Eyeing the bottle of... Uh, something she drank after the previous match; it was supposed to be some sort of energy drink, but, could she have ingested some of that Slam Spirit in the process?​

Tomoyo Sakagami
@Verite @The Silver Paladin @Jeremi @Saint Guillotine @Bomb @Kaykay @Gwazi Magnum @The Great Detective @Lizzy

full_911031105.jpg

"Right... Well, we'd better figure out how they've been injecting this "Slam Spirit" into us." Tomoyo said, frowning a little as she remembered what Yao Ming had mentioned, rubbing her chin "Did they put it in our food? Or, did they do something else behind our backs?" she asked... Eyeing the bottle of... Uh, something she drank after the previous match; it was supposed to be some sort of energy drink, but, could she have ingested some of that Slam Spirit in the process?​
tumblr_nx9ysdLzmO1tfbtrwo1_500.gif

"Well I'd have to say, the food we had was rather... Slamming!"
Terry Crews observed.
"Besides, why forcefully inject us, when are consuming stuff of theirs willingly?".

"Hey."

Having sensed he was needed to obnoxiously interject himself into a situation and show off a little, Cole appeared before Darth Shen, Fluttershy, and Michael Jordan in a flash of electricity. If Cole had been paying the least bit attention, he probably would have tried to get people to vote for him so that he would have ended up here anyway, so it wasn't like him doing this now mattered much at all. Besides, nothing around here seemed to matter, leaving Cole with a case of the 'totally not giving a shit any more'. In any case, it seemed he'd recovered from that awful condition somewhat to give a shit about this grate that was apparently holding up the event's conclusion. Cole had no reason to stick around at this point, but letting this poor excuse for a basketball event go on would just be a crime against nature.

"Yeah, grate's gone."

Yes, it seemed Cole had destroyed the grate at a speed beyond human comprehension. He can do that, and no explanation would properly suffice at this point in time.

"So, yeah."

@Verite @Archmage Jeremiah @BarrenThin

• Thank You
  • Useful
Reactions: Jeremi and Verite
"Hey."

Having sensed he was needed to obnoxiously interject himself into a situation and show off a little, Cole appeared before Darth Shen, Fluttershy, and Michael Jordan in a flash of electricity. If Cole had been paying the least bit attention, he probably would have tried to get people to vote for him so that he would have ended up here anyway, so it wasn't like him doing this now mattered much at all. Besides, nothing around here seemed to matter, leaving Cole with a case of the 'totally not giving a shit any more'. In any case, it seemed he'd recovered from that awful condition somewhat to give a shit about this grate that was apparently holding up the event's conclusion. Cole had no reason to stick around at this point, but letting this poor excuse for a basketball event go on would just be a crime against nature.

"Yeah, grate's gone."

Yes, it seemed Cole had destroyed the grate at a speed beyond human comprehension. He can do that, and no explanation would properly suffice at this point in time.

"So, yeah."

@Verite @Archmage Jeremiah @BarrenThin
Michael Jordan took a step back in surprise when Cole would suddenly appear out of nowhere, popping in the middle of their discussion about attempting to get the grate open. Fortunately, it seemed that before he'd be able to ask Shen for the lightsaber, another creepy looking guy with questionable powers appeared and did the work for him. Jordan simply nodded, giving Cole an almost choked "Thanks," as this white boy seemed to somehow make the basketball star more uneasy than the nearby Sith Lord.

But... Well, there was no wasting time right now.

Upon the grate breaking, a ladder would seem to fall out, hitting the ground with a loud thud. One could assume that it was there for the guys who were building this place, but in any case, Michael Jordan would begin climbing up the ladders, looking back at everyone down and gesturing them with his head to follow.

Upon doing so, you would be led out of the chamber and into a strange room through another grate, more easily removed this time.

9rwx1Ti.png

It seemed to be a strange lab, but you'd be given very little time to wonder what this place exactly was before noticing that outside the door leading out of the room, you would find that everyone else was standing out there, along with two unfamiliar men.

Rushing out of the strange room, Michael Jordan would appear before the rest of the participants, paying you all no mind as he would approach Yao Ming and Charles Barkley, smiling widely as he would put his hands on their shoulders.

TOrzNkv.png

"Damn, I'm glad you two are alright!"

... Actually, come to think of it, Charles did look a little off, but that could be remedied soon enough.

"Good to see you too, Michael!" Yao would answer enthusiastically, chuckling lightly, "You're just in time for the big finale. Looks like Bill shot himself in the foot by bringing in all these people to try to do his dirty work for him. C'mon, we don't have time to waste!"

"Right behind you," Michael Jordan responded, before stopping, "... Where is that guy anyway? Can't say goodbye without a proper sendoff."

As though on cue... you would all hear distant footsteps, though you couldn't ascertain where exactly they were coming from. But either way, it was only a matter of time now...

@The Silver Paladin @Jeremi @Saint Guillotine @Bomb @Kaykay @Gwazi Magnum @The Great Detective @Lizzy @Atomyk @BarrenThin @Archmage Jeremiah

tumblr_nx9ysdLzmO1tfbtrwo1_500.gif

"Well I'd have to say, the food we had was rather... Slamming!"
Terry Crews observed.
"Besides, why forcefully inject us, when are consuming stuff of theirs willingly?".
Michael Jordan took a step back in surprise when Cole would suddenly appear out of nowhere, popping in the middle of their discussion about attempting to get the grate open. Fortunately, it seemed that before he'd be able to ask Shen for the lightsaber, another creepy looking guy with questionable powers appeared and did the work for him. Jordan simply nodded, giving Cole an almost choked "Thanks," as this white boy seemed to somehow make the basketball star more uneasy than the nearby Sith Lord.

But... Well, there was no wasting time right now.

Upon the grate breaking, a ladder would seem to fall out, hitting the ground with a loud thud. One could assume that it was there for the guys who were building this place, but in any case, Michael Jordan would begin climbing up the ladders, looking back at everyone down and gesturing them with his head to follow.

Upon doing so, you would be led out of the chamber and into a strange room through another grate, more easily removed this time.

9rwx1Ti.png

It seemed to be a strange lab, but you'd be given very little time to wonder what this place exactly was before noticing that outside the door leading out of the room, you would find that everyone else was standing out there, along with two unfamiliar men.

Rushing out of the strange room, Michael Jordan would appear before the rest of the participants, paying you all no mind as he would approach Yao Ming and Charles Barkley, smiling widely as he would put his hands on their shoulders.

TOrzNkv.png

"Damn, I'm glad you two are alright!"

... Actually, come to think of it, Charles did look a little off, but that could be remedied soon enough.

"Good to see you too, Michael!" Yao would answer enthusiastically, chuckling lightly, "You're just in time for the big finale. Looks like Bill shot himself in the foot by bringing in all these people to try to do his dirty work for him. C'mon, we don't have time to waste!"

"Right behind you," Michael Jordan responded, before stopping, "... Where is that guy anyway? Can't say goodbye without a proper sendoff."

As though on cue... you would all hear distant footsteps, though you couldn't ascertain where exactly they were coming from. But either way, it was only a matter of time now...

@The Silver Paladin @Jeremi @Saint Guillotine @Bomb @Kaykay @Gwazi Magnum @The Great Detective @Lizzy @Atomyk @BarrenThin @Archmage Jeremiah
Tomoyo Sakagami

Tomoyo sort of looked at that empty soft drink bottle, cursing herself for having downed the entire thing without another thought...
tomoyo_lecture.jpg

"Dream or not... This is getting rediculous!" Tomoyo said, starting to get a little worked up... A mixture of the building tension, the absurdity of the situation, and the fact that she might have potentially downed a bottle full of slam spirit, she waited almost impatiently to see who was walking towards them... She could only assume that it was no other than Bill Murray, and hoo boy, she had a few choice words to share with him to say the least... And maybe a massive chain-combo ontop of that...​

Epilogue
"It's the Slam Jam!"

Continued from here.

9080e76653a80e43ae2058432bc76806_400x400.jpeg

From the shadows of... somewhere, the eccentric man known as Bill Murray made himself known to you all, a nonchalant expression on his face as he seemed to give off a more sinister vibe than before. Despite the fact that the men who described themselves as Murray's prisoners were standing before him, he seemed quite calm, if not just a tiny bit disappointed in you all.

"So... you discovered the real reason why I gathered you all here. No, it wasn't just because I wanted to see random people come from around the multiverse just to have fun and play basketball for the heck of it... Slam Spirit is a beautiful substance. One that I couldn't just let go to waste on retired has-beens like old Michael, Yao, and Charlie here," he said with something of a disinterested tone, before taking a small breath and taking a glance at his drink, and then continuing.

"However, it's a very volatile and unstable substance. An unregulated drop has the potential to overload someone with spirit and destroy them from the inside out, but when you fine-tune it very carefully, it does wonders. Like steroids, but without the after-effects," Bill Murray explained, taking a sip of the beverage.

"But why, Bill?!" Michael Jordan exclaimed dramatically, "We were friends! If it wasn't for you, Bugs, Taz, everyone... We wouldn't have been able to beat the Nerdlucks without your help! So why?! You know how dangerous the Slam Spirit can be!"

"That's a very good question, Bill. Remember back then... Right before the Nerdlucks showed up! You remember that nice conversation we had, playing golf with the fellas? Do you remember, Michael?"

"Golf... Yeah, I remember," Michael nodded, crossing his arms, "But what about it?"

"No, no, no... You really don't remember, do you? Lemme refresh you just a bit!"

- - -

FLASHBACK - 20 YEARS AGO

The golf field was quite relaxing. The grass was beautifully green, the sun was shining brightly, and the air smelled of dog shit and flies, just like a typical, laid-back day in the park.

ahkPOqj.gif

"You think I got a shot?" Bill asked Michael. After Michael had initially retired from basketball to pursue (unsuccessfully) a career in baseball, the unassuming Bill Murray decided that perhaps... it was time for him to get another shot at fame too! No one really cared for him after Ghostbusters 2, so maybe if he could be in the limelight, at least one more time...

Upon asking the question, Bill would be met by nothing but a smirk. A patronizing look from Michael, as though the star almost wanted to laugh at him. It pained Bill more than anything. When even your friend laughs at your dreams...

"No," the resounding word that resonated within Bill Murray's mind, even twenty years later. At the time, he had thought nothing of the negative response, and doubled up with another quip.

Qy5DZiE.jpg

"It's because I'm white, ain't it?!"

Michael shifted uncomfortably. That must be it!

Little did Michael Jordan realize, little did he ever take any thought to, that on that day, he nearly crushed Bill Murray's dreams like an ant beneath a boot. But on that day, while a man of childlike hope died, a man with a plan was born.

Even if he had helped Michael and the Looney Tunes beat the Nerdlucks all those years ago, Bill wondered... When was it going to be his time? He'd be damned before he'd let himself stay as a ref for the rest of his life. No, no, no!

Bill Murray was going to be a basketball star, one way or another! This, he would make sure to see through to the end!

- - -

wmgdrD9.gif

"Aaah... Now, I have to kill all of you! Now that you've found out about my master plan to siphon Slam Spirit into you all and have you all become my team of loyal, obedient slammers, with me as the MVP once I made absolutely sure that it was safe, it's time for you all to go!"

"Oh yeah? How do you think you're gonna take you all on?!" Yao Ming asked skeptically.

"It's simple. Even though you're way bigger than me, all the Slam Spirit I siphoned out of you has made you far weaker! Just look at Barkley over there! You might not know it, but I bet at this point, you wouldn't even be able to make a mark if you were to punch wet mud and--"

BLAM.

Bill Murray got knocked the fuck out when Michael Jordan decided to walk up and just punch him in the face

That was anticlimactic, but is anyone complaining?

Bij6cZx.png

"Guess in that case, you're lower than dirt, Bill."

Zing?

Without missing a beat, Michael would kneel down besides Bill's unconscious body, digging through and searching around, as though looking for something, before grinning widely with an "Aha!"

Standing up, holding a strange looking device in his hand, Michael would press the one button on it, and suddenly, a portal would pop up, appearing before you all.

Blue_Portal.png

"That guy... Carrying such a weird thing with him. I wonder if there was another way, but... At this point, he's been gone for too long at this point. Anyway, you guys are free now. You can go home and be free again. No more jams, no more slams. Just back to your ordinary life. Go on then, off you go!"

"Thanks for everything. Without you guys, we wouldn't have been able to be set free and stop Bill. Who knows how far he would have gone? If left unchecked, he probably would have ended up trying to form a small army of slam spirit super soldiers, but... I won't entertain the thought any further..."

"We'll take it from here. Just think of today as the weirdest Tuesday ever, alright? Alright."

The end <3

~CAST LIST~
@DapperDogman as Wild Dog (DC Comics)
@Krieg as Ty-kun (OC)
@The Tactician as Isaiah Mustafa (Old Spice)
@Archmage Jeremiah as Fluttershy (My Little Pony)
@C.T. as Revy (Black Lagoon)
@Bomb as Delphox (Pokemon)
@Hospes as Princess Buttercup (The Princess Bride)
@BarrenThin as Darth Shen (Star Wars)
@Kakarot! as Roberta (Black Lagoon)
@york as Tomoyo Sakagami (Clannad)
@Sen as Emalf (The Gray Garden)
@Hana as Reficul (The Gray Garden)
@Gwazi Magnum as Terry Crews (Old Spice)
@The Great Detective as Coral (Splatoon)
@Kaykay as Eruna Ichinomiya (Mikagura Gakuen Kumikyoku)
@Jeremi as Blacker Baron (Anarchy Reigns)
@Lizzy as Blue (Wolf's Rain)
@DBZ7 as Eda (Black Lagoon)
@Schnee Corp Lawyer as Tiara (Fairy Fencer F)
@The Silver Paladin as Motoko Kusanagi (Ghost in the Shell)
@Crow as Mirei Hayasaka (iDOLM@STER)
@Yatagarasu as Jeanne (Bayonetta)
@ResistingTheEnlightened as Robert Lutece (BioShock)
@Saint Guillotine as Darius (League of Legends)
@Atomyk as Cole MacGrath (inFamous)​

Darius stares impassively, but inside his heart was breaking. This was a dunk of trust, in a hero of his no less. Ah well.... At least he got what he wanted in the end.

He picked up Bill Murray, slinging him over his shoulder. His other hand grabbed the basketball.

Without a further word, he went home.

And his prize went with him.

@Verite

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Verite
Epilogue
"It's the Slam Jam!"

Continued from here.

From the shadows of... somewhere, the eccentric man known as Bill Murray made himself known to you all, a nonchalant expression on his face as he seemed to give off a more sinister vibe than before. Despite the fact that the men who described themselves as Murray's prisoners were standing before him, he seemed quite calm, if not just a tiny bit disappointed in you all.

"So... you discovered the real reason why I gathered you all here. No, it wasn't just because I wanted to see random people come from around the multiverse just to have fun and play basketball for the heck of it... Slam Spirit is a beautiful substance. One that I couldn't just let go to waste on retired has-beens like old Michael, Yao, and Charlie here," he said with something of a disinterested tone, before taking a small breath and taking a glance at his drink, and then continuing.

"However, it's a very volatile and unstable substance. An unregulated drop has the potential to overload someone with spirit and destroy them from the inside out, but when you fine-tune it very carefully, it does wonders. Like steroids, but without the after-effects," Bill Murray explained, taking a sip of the beverage.

"But why, Bill?!" Michael Jordan exclaimed dramatically, "We were friends! If it wasn't for you, Bugs, Taz, everyone... We wouldn't have been able to beat the Nerdlucks without your help! So why?! You know how dangerous the Slam Spirit can be!"

"That's a very good question, Bill. Remember back then... Right before the Nerdlucks showed up! You remember that nice conversation we had, playing golf with the fellas? Do you remember, Michael?"

"Golf... Yeah, I remember," Michael nodded, crossing his arms, "But what about it?"

"No, no, no... You really don't remember, do you? Lemme refresh you just a bit!"

- - -

FLASHBACK - 20 YEARS AGO

The golf field was quite relaxing. The grass was beautifully green, the sun was shining brightly, and the air smelled of dog shit and flies, just like a typical, laid-back day in the park.

ahkPOqj.gif

"You think I got a shot?" Bill asked Michael. After Michael had initially retired from basketball to pursue (unsuccessfully) a career in baseball, the unassuming Bill Murray decided that perhaps... it was time for him to get another shot at fame too! No one really cared for him after Ghostbusters 2, so maybe if he could be in the limelight, at least one more time...

Upon asking the question, Bill would be met by nothing but a smirk. A patronizing look from Michael, as though the star almost wanted to laugh at him. It pained Bill more than anything. When even your friend laughs at your dreams...

"No," the resounding word that resonated within Bill Murray's mind, even twenty years later. At the time, he had thought nothing of the negative response, and doubled up with another quip.

Qy5DZiE.jpg

Little did Michael Jordan realize, little did he ever take any thought to, that on that day, he nearly crushed Bill Murray's dreams like an ant beneath a boot. But on that day, while a man of childlike hope died, a man with a plan was born.

Even if he had helped Michael and the Looney Tunes beat the Nerdlucks all those years ago, Bill wondered... When was it going to be his time? He'd be damned before he'd let himself stay as a ref for the rest of his life. No, no, no!

Bill Murray was going to be a basketball star, one way or another! This, he would make sure to see through to the end!

- - -

wmgdrD9.gif

"Aaah... Now, I have to kill all of you! Now that you've found out about my master plan to siphon Slam Spirit into you all and have you all become my team of loyal, obedient slammers, with me as the MVP once I made absolutely sure that it was safe, it's time for you all to go!"

"Oh yeah? How do you think you're gonna take you all on?!" Yao Ming asked skeptically.

"It's simple. Even though you're way bigger than me, all the Slam Spirit I siphoned out of you has made you far weaker! Just look at Barkley over there! You might not know it, but I bet at this point, you wouldn't even be able to make a mark if you were to punch wet mud and--"

BLAM.

Bill Murray got knocked the fuck out when Michael Jordan decided to walk up and just punch him in the face

Bij6cZx.png

Zing?

Without missing a beat, Michael would kneel down besides Bill's unconscious body, digging through and searching around, as though looking for something, before grinning widely with an "Aha!"

Standing up, holding a strange looking device in his hand, Michael would press the one button on it, and suddenly, a portal would pop up, appearing before you all.

Blue_Portal.png

"That guy... Carrying such a weird thing with him. I wonder if there was another way, but... At this point, he's been gone for too long at this point. Anyway, you guys are free now. You can go home and be free again. No more jams, no more slams. Just back to your ordinary life. Go on then, off you go!"

"Thanks for everything. Without you guys, we wouldn't have been able to be set free and stop Bill. Who knows how far he would have gone? If left unchecked, he probably would have ended up trying to form a small army of slam spirit super soldiers, but... I won't entertain the thought any further..."

"We'll take it from here. Just think of today as the weirdest Tuesday ever, alright? Alright."

The end <3

~CAST LIST~
@Krieg as Ty-kun (OC)
Elsa was still in the restroom.

"I think it's almost done... I'm pooping out liquid browns now..."

@idk anymore lol​

Having been watching everything from the sidelines with Revy, Eda dropped her flask of liquor and turned to her.
"So we can go home now?" She asked, dead tired of all this.
@C.T.

Epilogue
"It's the Slam Jam!"

Continued from here.

- - -

FLASHBACK - 20 YEARS AGO

ahkPOqj.gif

Qy5DZiE.jpg

- - -

wmgdrD9.gif

BLAM.

Bij6cZx.png

Zing?

Blue_Portal.png

The end <3

~CAST LIST~
@Krieg as Ty-kun (OC)

mlfw6263_medium.jpg

And just as quickly as she had shown up here, she had left. After all of this, she was starting to think she was either insane, or drunk out of her mind on cider.

Needless to say, she was dearly hoping for the latter reality.

Even a hangover of the highest magnitude would never compare to the shit she just experienced.

~ fin ~

Epilogue
"It's the Slam Jam!"

Continued from here.

- - -

FLASHBACK - 20 YEARS AGO

ahkPOqj.gif

Qy5DZiE.jpg

- - -

wmgdrD9.gif

BLAM.

Bij6cZx.png

Zing?

Blue_Portal.png

The end <3

~CAST LIST~
@Krieg as Ty-kun (OC)

Blue turned yo Michael, pulling out the container she pocketed earlier and presented it to him.

"I can only assume this is yours." Was the only thing she had to say for the moment.

@Verite @The Silver Paladin @Jeremi @Saint Guillotine @Bomb @Kaykay @Gwazi Magnum @The Great Detective @york

"That was fun, but I best be heading home! Seisa-senpai's just waiting for me to tell her how awesome I did! Bye everyone~!"

Did she do awesome?

Who cared.

She left.

Bye bye Eruna.

Epilogue - Terry Crews

at-the-gym-and-the-guy-next-to-me-is-lifting-more-than-me-Terry-Crews-Balls-of-Fury.gif

Well, that was a shame. Terry Crews was starting to get excited to have a battle of Slam Spirit VS Old Spice, but it seemed their game of basketball was at an end.
He approached Bill Murray's unconscious body, and put a Can of Old Spice Grizzly Nature in his hand. Perhaps he'll learn there are better ways to make an All Star team.

Turning to the crowd that was still present he then announced,
"And that's why instead of Slam Spirit you use Old Spice! Gives you the power to be anything, without needing to be a villain!".
Then soon enough anyone still around would find a basket of Old Spice products appear in their arms.

old-spice-gift-set.png

"And now this Old Spice Commercial for Grizzly Nature is OVEEEEEEER!".
As he hollered this his chest began to rev up, and them smoke came out from his feet as he flew in the air crashing through the ceiling.

giphy.gif

Terry continued to fly through the sky for a bit before realising...
"Oh wait! I can't get home this way!"
And suddenly pulled a 180, making another hole in the ceiling and flying right into the portal.

The Portal the ended up sending him... A blue Screen? Little Terry then popped out of big Terry's cheek and questioned "Wait a minute! Where are we?"

However it wasn't long before he heard an odd voice.
"How many Terry Crews can I count? One! Two! That is two Terry Crews I count! Ha ha ha!".
It seemed it was the count.

"Wait a minute! Am I on Sesame Street!?" Terry then questioned before looking down and exclaiming.
"AND I HAVE A SHIIIIRT!!!"

crews.gif

~Fin~

Old Spice Gift List
@Krieg as Ty-kun (OC)
@Atomyk as Cole MacGrath (inFamous)

"Wait!"

Producer exclaims as he pursues Eruna.

tumblr_n2ry9todsa1tpsoefo1_500.png

"Just do it, Producer," Mirei smiles.

"Are you free next week on Saturday?" Producer questions.

@Kaykay

"Wait!"

Producer exclaims as he pursues Eruna.

tumblr_n2ry9todsa1tpsoefo1_500.png

"Just do it, Producer," Mirei smiles.

"Are you free next week on Saturday?" Producer questions.

@Kaykay
Thanks to needing a wheelchair, she was a bit slow. Though come to think of it, she needed to return that, didn't she? ...Her leg was still messed up but whatever, it could be fixed whenever. Wheeling around the wheelchair, she turned to face Mirei and the Producer.

Flashing a wide, cheery, smile, Eruna gave the two of them a thumbs-up.

"You bet!"

@Crow

"You can keep the wheelchair. Your leg is still a little..." Producer speaks. "I was thinking that you could meet me at my office this Saturday and all... ah! Why not I help you home?"

@Kaykay

"Really? Really?? Thanks, Producer!" Eruna exclaimed, about to jump out of her wheelchair to hug him when she suddenly remembered that wasn't going to be happening anytime soon. At the mention of him coming along with her, she didn't mind. Why not bring a friend home, right? She didn't know where he'd stay or anything, but...little details like that didn't matter anyway!

"That'd be great! Thanks again!"

@Crow

Epilogue
"It's the Slam Jam!"

Continued from here.

- - -

FLASHBACK - 20 YEARS AGO

ahkPOqj.gif

Qy5DZiE.jpg

- - -

wmgdrD9.gif

BLAM.

Bij6cZx.png

Zing?

Blue_Portal.png

The end <3

~CAST LIST~
@Krieg as Ty-kun (OC)

"I'd say it was a pleasure but I'd be lyin. Come on Mathilda let's get the fuck out of here."

With that the two mercs would leave and do...merc things, I guess.

THE END

"Well it was about time this shitfest was over." Jeanne sighed, before finally putting on some more elegant clothes on before going back to where she belonged.

Although she never bothered to say goodbye to all the people that was with her during the course of this..."basketball game", Jeanne smiled a little. It had been a while since she had taken a break. Sure, it was a giant mess at the end and she gave up trying to control the situation, at least she had some fun.

Jeanne turned her back once more, before walking into the portal and disappeared.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

"Finally, time to kill off some Angels I have been putting off for ages." she yelled as she saw the angels in the distance flying towards her. Instinctively, Jeanne placed her hands behind her back to reach for her weapons.
Epilogue - Terry Crews

at-the-gym-and-the-guy-next-to-me-is-lifting-more-than-me-Terry-Crews-Balls-of-Fury.gif

Well, that was a shame. Terry Crews was starting to get excited to have a battle of Slam Spirit VS Old Spice, but it seemed their game of basketball was at an end.
He approached Bill Murray's unconscious body, and put a Can of Old Spice Grizzly Nature in his hand. Perhaps he'll learn there are better ways to make an All Star team.

Turning to the crowd that was still present he then announced,
"And that's why instead of Slam Spirit you use Old Spice! Gives you the power to be anything, without needing to be a villain!".
Then soon enough anyone still around would find a basket of Old Spice products appear in their arms.

old-spice-gift-set.png

"And now this Old Spice Commercial for Grizzly Nature is OVEEEEEEER!".
As he hollered this his chest began to rev up, and them smoke came out from his feet as he flew in the air crashing through the ceiling.

giphy.gif

Terry continued to fly through the sky for a bit before realising...
"Oh wait! I can't get home this way!"
And suddenly pulled a 180, making another hole in the ceiling and flying right into the portal.

The Portal the ended up sending him... A blue Screen? Little Terry then popped out of big Terry's cheek and questioned "Wait a minute! Where are we?"

However it wasn't long before he heard an odd voice.
"How many Terry Crews can I count? One! Two! That is two Terry Crews I count! Ha ha ha!".
It seemed it was the count.

"Wait a minute! Am I on Sesame Street!?" Terry then questioned before looking down and exclaiming.
"AND I HAVE A SHIIIIRT!!!"

crews.gif

~Fin~

Old Spice Gift List
@Krieg as Ty-kun (OC)
@Atomyk as Cole MacGrath (inFamous)

Instead of summoning out her guns though, she ended up pulling out some random product that seemed to be some sort of...body wash?!

"Old...Spice?" Jeanne looked at the body wash that she magically pulled out. Must've been that Terry Crews guy.

tumblr_nmgy8kdDH81sr5u37o1_500.gif

"Ugh." Jeanne rolled her eyes, throwing them away from her sight. "At least don't give me the kind that are for people with bad taste."​

~The End~

"Whatever, I'm out"

Wild Dog left without another word, nabbing a basket of Old Spice Grizzly Nature for the trip

THE END

Status
Not open for further replies.