Murder Tale VI: Space Jam [Non-Canon]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mid-Chapter Update

Continued from here.

Sweet rest. That was what you all really needed after such a strenuous game. Physically and mentally. Arguably more mentally than anything else too. While Bill Murray and Steve Harvey were off collaborating over the data they had collected over the course of the matches elsewhere, leaving you all alone to rest up and do whatever wherever you were, it seemed like you were all enjoying your well-deserved peace and relaxation. But nothing good lasts forever, does it?

Suddenly, everyone would be able to hear an alarming scuffle from somewhere else. Crashes into the walls, followed by grunting and so forth, would lead you all into an area where you would find Eruna, sitting on the floor with what seemed to be a twisted ankle! However, by the time you all would have gotten there, whoever she had been struggling with would appear to be long gone.

The scene itself was surprisingly clean, considering how the struggle sounded from afar, though it was still something of a mess. If you would feel so inclined to, you could perhaps help Eruna and see who would do such a dastardly thing to her? Luckily, she was still conscious, so perhaps you could even ask her about her attacker as well.

Or you could just keep eating in the buffet.

Take it away, Kay.

Team 1

@DBZ7 as Eda
@york as Tomoyo Sakagami
@Atomyk as Cole MacGrath
@Lizzy as Blue
@ResistingTheEnlightened as Robert Lutece
@Yatagarasu as Jeanne
@Crow as Mirei Hayasaka
@Sen as Emalf
@Bomb as Delphox
@BarrenThin as Darth Shen
@Schnee Corp Lawyer as Tiara
@Hana as Reficul
@The Tactician as Isaiah Mustafa

Team 2

@DapperDogman as Wild Dog
@Krieg as Ty-kun
@Archmage Jeremiah as Fluttershy
@C.T. as Revy
@Hospes as Buttercup
@TheSpringwoodSlasher as Roberta
@OrlandoBloomers as Mogeko
@Gwazi Magnum as Terry Crews
@The Great Detective as Coral
@Kaykay as Eruna Ichinomiya - LEG TWISTED!
@Jeremi as Blacker Baron
@The Silver Paladin as Motoko Kusanagi
@Saint Guillotine as Darius​
tumblr_inline_n1j2nh1ycQ1rd6l1i.png

"Whoa! What happened here?" Elsa said in shock.

"Bruh, who did this?!"

@Kaykay @Verite @anybody else involved​

Terry Crews panting after such a game, he soon made is way over to Eruna and extended his hand offering her up saying "You know I have something that might fix that ankle".

@Verite
ie19LdN.gif

"She hasn't returned for a while," Mirei says as she ponders about where Eruna went.

"Are you talking about Ichinomiya-san?" Producer popped out of nowhere.

"AH!" Mirei felt somewhat astonished at Producer's sudden appearance. "When did you get here?"

"A while," Producer smiles. "I am a legitimate businessman after all."

"That just makes you sound less legitimate."

"That's cold," Producer comments. "Anyways, if you worry too much..."

After a while, Mirei emerges from the lady's bathroom while princess-carrying Eruna.

"Eruna... she... she..."

She was actually starting to shed tears. So much for a tough fashion exterior.

"Can you..." Producer turns to Terry Crews, "... you know..."

@Kaykay @Gwazi Magnum @Everyone​
tumblr_inline_no2926huSJ1ttfugw_250.png

"Don't worry, Mirei! I'm alright! Totally good, see? You don't need to cry!" Eruna reassured her, reaching up to pat her on the head.

"But I'm glad you'd cry for me, hehe!"

Hopefully whatever Terry Crews had would work...
The power of Old Spice does not work :(

But at least it makes Eruna's ankle smell good :>

@Gwazi Magnum @Kaykay
Ah. How unfortunate.

"I-I don't smell like a man now, do I?"

@Gwazi Magnum @Crow @Verite

"What!? This could resist the curative powers of Old Spice!? This has never happened before!" Terry Crews exclaimed baffled by this.
"Whatever has caused this, it's even more powerful than old Spice! Which makes it more powerful than the Sun!"

Then after a sec to recognize she asked something. "No! You don't smell like a man! You smell like Pooooower!".

@Kaykay @Verite @Crow @There will be no Praising the Sun today​

"Bruh, who did this?!"

Jeanne had just arrived back from an urgent mission when she heard Elsa in shock. She then turned around to see Eruna from the other team with her ankle twisted horribly.

"What the fuck?" she asked, confused. "Judging by the looks of it, it is clear that someone else tripped you over...right?"​

"Bruh, who did this?!"

"I don't know...I just saw someone dressed mostly in black, and then...yeah. But, oh well! Can't help it, right?"
"What!? This could resist the curative powers of Old Spice!? This has never happened before!" Terry Crews exclaimed baffled by this.
"Whatever has caused this, it's even more powerful than old Spice! Which makes it more powerful than the Sun!"

Then after a sec to recognize she asked something. "No! You don't smell like a man! You smell like Pooooower!".

@Kaykay @Verite @Crow @There will be no Praising the Sun today​
"Yoooosh! That's right, even if my leg is twisted I'm at full pooooooower!!!"

She pumped one fist into the air and shot one leg into the air. Which was unfortunately the damaged one.

"O-ow..."
Jeanne had just arrived back from an urgent mission when she heard Elsa in shock. She then turned around to see Eruna from the other team with her ankle twisted horribly.

"What the fuck?" she asked, confused. "Judging by the looks of it, it is clear that someone else tripped you over...right?"​
Even if they were enemies on the court, they could all rally together when someone was hurt off of it. Wasn't that nice?

"Well, I told Elsa what happened, if you caught that! Thanks for worrying about me! But I'm alright!"

@Gwazi Magnum @Crow @Verite @Bomb @Yatagarasu

ie19LdN.gif

Wiping her tears, Mirei smiles as Eruna pats her head.

"I'll win this for you, Eruna..."

"I will look over Ichinomiya-san during the rest of the event," Producer smiles, "that is my task as an idol Producer after all."

"The rest of the event?" Mirei questions, "is that really OK? I'm not sure this is a good time to continue."

"That is a fair point," Producer says, "although I have to say, I'm not the best detective around. If these are anything like serial killers, then I have to say, you cannot figure a pattern with just one victim."

@Kaykay @Verite @Gwazi Magnum @Bomb @Everyone​

Last edited:
Inspecting the leg more closely terry crews stated "Well, anyone can break a leg though! Perhaps we need... other means to finding the culprit!"

@Kaykay @Verite @Crow

Mid-Chapter Update

Continued from here.

Sweet rest. That was what you all really needed after such a strenuous game. Physically and mentally. Arguably more mentally than anything else too. While Bill Murray and Steve Harvey were off collaborating over the data they had collected over the course of the matches elsewhere, leaving you all alone to rest up and do whatever wherever you were, it seemed like you were all enjoying your well-deserved peace and relaxation. But nothing good lasts forever, does it?

Suddenly, everyone would be able to hear an alarming scuffle from somewhere else. Crashes into the walls, followed by grunting and so forth, would lead you all into an area where you would find Eruna, sitting on the floor with what seemed to be a twisted ankle! However, by the time you all would have gotten there, whoever she had been struggling with would appear to be long gone.

The scene itself was surprisingly clean, considering how the struggle sounded from afar, though it was still something of a mess. If you would feel so inclined to, you could perhaps help Eruna and see who would do such a dastardly thing to her? Luckily, she was still conscious, so perhaps you could even ask her about her attacker as well.

Or you could just keep eating in the buffet.

Take it away, Kay.

Team 1

@DBZ7 as Eda
@york as Tomoyo Sakagami
@Atomyk as Cole MacGrath
@Lizzy as Blue
@ResistingTheEnlightened as Robert Lutece
@Yatagarasu as Jeanne
@Crow as Mirei Hayasaka
@Sen as Emalf
@Bomb as Delphox
@BarrenThin as Darth Shen
@Schnee Corp Lawyer as Tiara
@Hana as Reficul
@The Tactician as Isaiah Mustafa

Team 2

@DapperDogman as Wild Dog
@Krieg as Ty-kun
@Archmage Jeremiah as Fluttershy
@C.T. as Revy
@Hospes as Buttercup
@TheSpringwoodSlasher as Roberta
@OrlandoBloomers as Mogeko
@Gwazi Magnum as Terry Crews
@The Great Detective as Coral
@Kaykay as Eruna Ichinomiya - LEG TWISTED!
@Jeremi as Blacker Baron
@The Silver Paladin as Motoko Kusanagi
@Saint Guillotine as Darius​
Tomoyo Sakagami
@Crow @Kaykay @Verite @Gwazi Magnum @Bomb @Everyone

Tomoyo was part-way through finishing her drink when she noticed Eruna, with a broken leg... And it couldn't have possibly happened during the basketball game; she was running just fine! Which meant that the sabotage of sorts must have happened afterwards!
p8M0vDi.png

She quickly rushed over, rubbing her chin as she looked at Eruna's injury "Do you remember what happened?" she asked, clearly feeling at least a little bad for her, even if Eruna had been quite the competitor for Team 1, she wasn't going to let that sort of thing get in the way of well, her moral values to say the least.

1089.gif

"So uh... Any idea who did this? Someone with a dark wardrobe and is physically strong enough to twist a leg, huh? Wonder who could be up to that?" Bill Murray asked, appearing out of the blue.

"Wouldn't happen to be someone who'd want to cripple the enemy team, would it?"

@Erryone

ie19LdN.gif

Wiping her tears, Mirei smiles as Eruna pats her head.

"I'll win this for you, Eruna..."

"I will look over Ichinomiya-san during the rest of the event," Producer smiles, "that is my task as an idol Producer after all."

"The rest of the event?" Mirei questions, "is that really OK? I'm not sure this is a good time to continue."

"That is a fair point," Producer says, "although I have to say, I'm not the best detective around. If these are anything like serial killers, then I have to say, you cannot figure a pattern with just one victim."

@Kaykay @Verite @Gwazi Magnum @Bomb @Everyone​
tumblr_inline_nj9lfsjsvB1sig565.png

"Thank you, Producer! I'm in your debt, huh?" Eruna thanked him as she turned to the others to help announce her deductions on the culprit based on what she saw!
1089.gif

"So uh... Any idea who did this? Someone with a dark wardrobe and is physically strong enough to twist a leg, huh? Wonder who could be up to that?" Bill Murray asked, appearing out of the blue.

@Erryone
"We're looking for, someone with a da-"

Huh, Murray already got it. Oh well.

"What he said! Some jerk wearing dark clothes ran by quickly and messed up my leg! Geez, and I didn't even get to hit him back! Next time I see him, I'm sending him straight to the moon!"

How far was that from wherever they were in space? Were there even any moons nearby? Who knew?

@Crow @york @Verite @Gwazi Magnum @Bomb

Meanwhile with all of this investigation.

tumblr_inline_n1j2v55nq11rd6l1i.png

"Huh? Oh fuck, I'll be right back!"

And this Elsa hurridly sprinted to the bathroom.

And she didn't come out.

@Verite @Anyone else interested cuz this is the next "injury"

And she didn't come out.

"Where the hell did that Fox go?" Jeanne found herself asking after she had noticed that it had been in the bathroom for a really long time. Concerned, she decided to have a look.

"Foxy?" Jeanne called out as she checked each bathroom stall. In the corner of her eyes, she caught a glimpse of some orange fur, on the floor.

"What the fuck what happened?" Jeanne immediately crouched down and had a look at the injured Elsa. "Another player injured? In so little time as well."

"Tell me exactly what had happened to you" Jeanne ordered.

@ERRYONE

"Where the hell did that Fox go?" Jeanne found herself asking after she had noticed that it had been in the bathroom for a really long time. Concerned, she decided to have a look.

"Foxy?" Jeanne called out as she checked each bathroom stall. In the corner of her eyes, she caught a glimpse of some orange fur, on the floor.

"What the fuck what happened?" Jeanne immediately crouched down and had a look at the injured Elsa. "Another player injured? In so little time as well."

@ERRYONE
"I DON'T KNOW BUT AFTER I DRANK SOME WATER I NEED TO SHIT SO BAD!!!!!"

Looks like Elsa is having the time of her life. But it makes you wonder how Elsa got to this condition so suddenly.

"I HAVEN'T HAD BAD DUMPERS SINCE THAT TIME I ATE THAT SPICY POKEPUFF!!!!!!"

@Yatagarasu

"I'm pretty sure I carry an emergency wheelchair for situations like this. Cramps, muscle pains, sudden inability to move. Happens somewhat often in my line of work. Occupational hazard, every job has them," Producer speaks.

ie19LdN.gif

"Are you sure it wasn't substituted with a pair of drums, or Hyou-tan?"

"I'm pretty sure that I brought no lizards in my bag. Lizards are... what can I say? I'm probably more afraid of them than you are of bears," Producer provides trivia about himself before telling everyone, "listen, all of you, Ichinomiya-san sustained these injuries by entering the bathroom, so I advise you all to- wait, where's the fox magician man?

Jeanne too, asked a similiar question, which implied that the beastman was nowhere to be seen. Jeanne took the initiative to check on the fox.

As Producer summoned a foldable wheelchair from his suitcase for Eruna to settle on, he pondered about something.

"Say, both the fox and Eruna were pretty proactive during the match, weren't they?" Mirei suggests.

"Someone will have to get on my back," Producer adds.

@Kaykay @Yatagarasu @Bomb @Verite @york

Looks like Elsa is having the time of her life. But it makes you wonder how Elsa got to this condition so suddenly.

@Yatagarasu

"What water have you been drinking?" Jeanne retorted, confused as she was pretty sure all the water here were extremely clean except for the toilet water for obvious reasons.

And she was pretty sure the Fox wasn't dumb enough to drink toilet water.

"What water have you been drinking?" Jeanne retorted, confused as she was pretty sure all the water here were extremely clean except for the toilet water for obvious reasons.

"WHATCHA THINK!?!? WATER FROM THE KITCHEN!!!! WHAT ELSE WOULD I DRINK? MY PISS?!?!?"

Having a bad stomach REALLY could ruin anyone's images.

@Yatagarasu @anybody else lol​

1089.gif

@Erryone
tumblr_inline_nj9lfsjsvB1sig565.png

"Thank you, Producer! I'm in your debt, huh?" Eruna thanked him as she turned to the others to help announce her deductions on the culprit based on what she saw!

"We're looking for, someone with a da-"

Huh, Murray already got it. Oh well.

"What he said! Some jerk wearing dark clothes ran by quickly and messed up my leg! Geez, and I didn't even get to hit him back! Next time I see him, I'm sending him straight to the moon!"

How far was that from wherever they were in space? Were there even any moons nearby? Who knew?

@Crow @york @Verite @Gwazi Magnum @Bomb

And she didn't come out.

@ERRYONE

@Yatagarasu
"I'm pretty sure I carry an emergency wheelchair for situations like this. Cramps, muscle pains, sudden inability to move. Happens somewhat often in my line of work. Occupational hazard, every job has them," Producer speaks.

ie19LdN.gif

"Are you sure it wasn't substituted with a pair of drums, or Hyou-tan?"

"I'm pretty sure that I brought no lizards in my bag. Lizards are... what can I say? I'm probably more afraid of them than you are of bears," Producer provides trivia about himself before telling everyone, "listen, all of you, Ichinomiya-san sustained these injuries by entering the bathroom, so I advise you all to- wait, where's the fox magician man?

Jeanne too, asked a similiar question, which implied that the beastman was nowhere to be seen. Jeanne took the initiative to check on the fox.

As Producer summoned a foldable wheelchair from his suitcase for Eruna to settle on, he pondered about something.

"Say, both the fox and Eruna were pretty proactive during the match, weren't they?" Mirei suggests.

"Someone will have to get on my back," Producer adds.

@Kaykay @Yatagarasu @Bomb @Verite @york

"WHATCHA THINK!?!? WATER FROM THE KITCHEN!!!! WHAT ELSE WOULD I DRINK? MY PISS?!?!?"

Tomoyo Sakagami
@Kaykay @Yatagarasu @Bomb @Verite @Crow

4d1bb384479a70_full-1-.jpg

Tomoyo seemed to notice Elsa's absense rather quickly, giving Eruna a quick apology as she rushed off to the bathroom to investigate what was going on... She seemed a bit apalled seeing the state Elsa was in, but, she nonetheless cocked her head a little "Maybe it was good I didn't find the kitchen..." she said thoughtfully, but then, she frowned a little.
Tomoyo-Sakagami-clannad-34546387-410-290.png

"Did you drink from the kitchen faucet or something?" Tomoyo asked thoughtfully, wondering if this was just a case of some careless mistake, or... If there was something more to this little uh... Predicament of sorts.

"Stop your yelling!" Jeanne replied sternly. "Well you're definitely out for the rest of the match."

"Someone probably spiked your cup of water then." Jeanne said to Elsa what she though might've happened.

Tomoyo Sakagami
@Kaykay @Yatagarasu @Bomb @Verite @Crow

4d1bb384479a70_full-1-.jpg

Tomoyo seemed to notice Elsa's absense rather quickly, giving Eruna a quick apology as she rushed off to the bathroom to investigate what was going on... She seemed a bit apalled seeing the state Elsa was in, but, she nonetheless cocked her head a little "Maybe it was good I didn't find the kitchen..." she said thoughtfully, but then, she frowned a little.
Tomoyo-Sakagami-clannad-34546387-410-290.png

"Did you drink from the kitchen faucet or something?" Tomoyo asked thoughtfully, wondering if this was just a case of some careless mistake, or... If there was something more to this little uh... Predicament of sorts.
"Stop your yelling!" Jeanne replied sternly. "Well you're definitely out for the rest of the match."

"Someone probably spiked your cup of water then." Jeanne said to Elsa what she though might've happened.
"GOT IT FROM A PITCHER OR SOMETHING."

Anyone near Elsa would hear a wet poop plop down from her butt.

@york @Yatagarasu @anybody else​

Darius returned from Noxian things.

......Darius discovers what sort of things have been happening.

Darius exchanges his drink for one of the overpriced drinks they serve in the vending machines and HOW DARE THEY CHARGE HIM THAT MUCH FOR A SODA, HE'LL RIP THEM APART WITH HIS BARE HANDS AND-!!

The sounds of battle echoed from the hallways and only one victor would emerge from this.

@Whoever might be in the hallway​

Status
Not open for further replies.