• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Music Club People!
@Kaykay @Verite @Gummi Bunnies @The Silver Paladin @The others

VEd1jgB.jpg

The music club was a rather bright place to say least least, sunlight shone through the windows, and, someone appeared to be looking for something underneat the piano...

@Music Club People!

VEd1jgB.jpg

The music club was a rather bright place to say least least, sunlight shone through the windows, and, someone appeared to be looking for something underneat the piano...

"Excuse me?" Yellow called out to the person. She figured it'd be rude to just ignore the person, and it seemed they were looking for something.

"Can we help you?" she offered, mirroring Cecil's sentiment.

@The Silver Paladin @york @Verite @Gummi Bunnies

tumblr_inline_msxa1f5mqV1qz4rgp.png

Privacy is a luxury, and I like my luxuries.... However, knowing he couldn't do much about, got to work cleaning himself the best he could while making sure not to bump into the person washing their face.

@york
@Washstand Folks
unAvq8n.jpg

Welp, there was not much to do here except wash up, though if one were to look carefully at the person washing up... That person would seem to be Slavya, wearing a sports outfit; looks like she'd been jogging.

@Music Club People!

VEd1jgB.jpg

Cecil, hand still on his sword, approached the figure. "You seem to be looking for something. Perhaps we can help?" He said.

@Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies @Music Room
"Excuse me?" Yellow called out to the person. She figured it'd be rude to just ignore the person, and it seemed they were looking for something.

"What are you doing? Get your hand off your sword," Kyon said to Cecil, raising an eyebrow. Did this person think they were gonna be attacked by the person or something? In broad daylight, in a place where they could easily call for help no less?

Clearing his throat, he would also approach the person. "Yeah, excuse me? Do you need help with something?"

@Gummi Bunnies @york @The Silver Paladin @Kaykay

"What are you doing? Get your hand off your sword," Kyon said to Cecil, raising an eyebrow. Did this person think they were gonna be attacked by the person or something? In broad daylight, in a place where they could easily call for help no less?

Clearing his throat, he would also approach the person. "Yeah, excuse me? Do you need help with something?"

@Gummi Bunnies @york @The Silver Paladin @Kaykay

Cecil took his hand off of his sword. "I'm being cautious." He said calmly.

He put his hand at his side.

@york

@Washstand Folks
unAvq8n.jpg

Welp, there was not much to do here except wash up, though if one were to look carefully at the person washing up... That person would seem to be Slavya, wearing a sports outfit; looks like she'd been jogging.
tumblr_inline_msxa0l0nAS1qz4rgp.png

"Hey, Slavya," Hajime murmured with a smile as he continued to wash up. Looks like she's been running today. Hmm, keeping in shape is good. "Did your run go okay this morning?"

@york @Gummi Bunnies @ResistingTheEnlightened

~The Washstands~

Krieg reached over, and, with a mighty gasp of air, barbarically threw his face against the rushing water like the deranged numbskull he is.

Yeah.

That is it, nope, no wall of text of debauchery and emotional angst. Nope, just Krieg violently washing himself in the most unorthodox way possible. Which, as mentioned earlier, involved a large majority of "shoving face into rushing water" strategy. Hmm, yes, how efficient. Wait, are you still reading this? Oh my, here, have a cookie, hell, I'll even throw some dialogue in there for you to incite this thrilling moment of dramatic washing.

"SPLISH SPLASH REMINDS ME OF DEAD FISHIES!"

@york @Gummi Bunnies @The Tactician @DapperDogman @Washstands

Reactions: Takumi
@Canteen Folks!
@Atomyk @Bomb @Others I may have missed!

Canteen Interior (Day).jpg
The canteen was actually a bit empty today, but, a few people sat around... Some familiar faces were there, like that orange-haired girl who had run into Hajime, and Ulyana, the Camp's junior prankster it seemed... The kitchen storage room was barred off with some yellow tape, though it looked more like hastily re-fashioned ribbons or something.​

"You're delusional. As long as I live and breath, Karol will never serve under one such as you. He's far too pure-hearted to even consider working for someone as maniacal as you." Gaara spat before turning away to let his warning sink in. Deciding to partake in the consumption of food with Beowulf and Karol, Gaara's mind wandered off from the more serious matters like the murder and such. He had finally found somewhere he could be accepted and that pleased him more than anything in the world.

Against Gaara's better judgment though, the sand ninja began to doze off. He was fully aware of what would happen upon him falling asleep. It'd allow Shukaku a free ticket to the outside world and out of Gaara's head. Dragging his nails across the canteen table, Gaara cursed his luck before his eyes finally shut. Upon Gaara losing conscious, Shukaku could have been heard laughing to himself as his eyes glowed behind the 'gate' that was put up when Gaara was awake and able to resist Shukaku's influence.

"Good things do come to those who wait, I suppose. Hehehehe, can't go full-sized since would attract too much attention but just being able to smell that fresh air again is enough of a treat for me. Even if just for a moment or two."

The tailed beast snickered as the gate lowered and in the real world as Gaara laid asleep next to Karol, the sound of sand shifting around could have been heard as the chair began to shudder and crack under the immense weight that was being put on it. As Karol woke up and looked over to where Gaara sat, the sand ninja wouldn't have been there but something sitting in his place, towering over him as the creature's head nearly hit the ceiling. Turning down to look towards the courageous member of Brave Vespaira, the creature cracked a grin.

shukaku_by_xuzumaki-d4k89r9.png

"Hey there. So you're the kid whose been getting all chummy with my host huh? Well that's just grand. Figure Gaara's gonna wake up soon so real shame we can't get to know eachother. But just so we're on a first name basis, I'm Shukaku and the more your buddy sleeps? The more you'll be seeing of me. Til next time, Karol. Hehehehehehe..."

With that Shukaku's body seemed to grow a dark brown and cracks appeared all over his body before shattering as Gaara sat up and sand pooled around him. Quickly figuring out what had happened, Gaara looked over to Karol to see if he was alright. "Karol..Did he hurt you?"

@Atomyk @york.

Reactions: Atomyk
@Canteen Folks!
@Atomyk @Bomb @Others I may have missed!

View attachment 78476
The canteen was actually a bit empty today, but, a few people sat around... Some familiar faces were there, like that orange-haired girl who had run into Hajime, and Ulyana, the Camp's junior prankster it seemed... The kitchen storage room was barred off with some yellow tape, though it looked more like hastily re-fashioned ribbons or something.​
"What's with the yellow tape?" Gary said to himself, and maybe loud enough for others to hear.

@Atomyk @york

In the canteen, the figure of Marcone would be seen hard at work before the stove. Ingredients for cookies set out, in neat order as the smell of scrambled eggs wafted from the stove. It was sad how some people disregarded how to cook the perfect eggs. A little pepper, a smidge of salt...Mmmhmm. Maybe a pinch of oregano to give it some zest.

He stepped over the massive bloodstain in the kitchen, to grab the tobasco bottle to give it a kick, before removing it from the hot plate onto a paper one. Letting it cool for now as he began to work on making the cookies, one by one.

If he was aware how strange this may have been to others watching, he didn't seem to care.

He strode to the side to grab a knife, chopping up an apple with casual skill into slices after peeling the skin. At which point, he took a sugar and cinnamon mix as he sprinkled it onto the slices, letting them stick and coat the slices as he began to hum, quite at ease despite the surroundings.

"Oh I left my heart, in San Francisco..."

His slacks and shoes were the same, though perhaps a little dirty from the surroundings. But his silk shirt was gone, replaced by a camp counselor t-shirt and an apron, emphasizing the build that the suit hid prior. His moves were like a panther, all lithe and graceful and he smiled like the tiger outside its cage as he played the role of camp cook and server for those here.

@york @Canteen People

Reactions: Schnee Corp Lawyer
Cecil, hand still on his sword, approached the figure. "You seem to be looking for something. Perhaps we can help?" He said.

@Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies @Music Room

image.png

"Heyo!" Sukuna cheerily greeted whoever was looking for something under the piano. The child-like girl was really peppy this morning.

@york @The Silver Paladin @Kaykay @Verite
The person appeared to try to stand up, but bashed her head on the piano as a result, making a resonating *thunk* sound.
Miku surprised (uniform).png
"Ouch!" She cried, crawling out from under the piano abruptly, rubbing her head a little "I'm good don't worry; I just dropped part of my music sheet!" she said, holding up the corresponding piece of paper she held in one hand. "I was just about to sing a song! But I can't play the guitar and sing at the same time!" she rambled; hoo boy, it appeared that this girl was quite talkative to put it lightly.​

The person appeared to try to stand up, but bashed her head on the piano as a result, making a resonating *thunk* sound.
View attachment 78477
"Ouch!" She cried, crawling out from under the piano abruptly, rubbing her head a little "I'm good don't worry; I just dropped part of my music sheet!" she said, holding up the corresponding piece of paper she held in one hand. "I was just about to sing a song! But I can't play the guitar and sing at the same time!" she rambled; hoo boy, it appeared that this girl was quite talkative to put it lightly.​
"I... see," he replied with a nod. Huh. Interesting. She seemed a bit eccentric, but not overly for his taste, which was... quite an accomplishment actually. Or maybe he was simply just becoming more tolerant of people.

"Well... I've seen someone do it before, so I imagine you can do it if you practice hard enough. It's just a matter of... uh, balancing your focus and concentration between the two things or something," he said. And he was right. He had seen someone do both. In a goddamn bunny girl outfit no less. That goddamn Haruhi.

"Still... seems like a pretty small club. Are you just the only one in at the moment, or what?"

@york @The Silver Paladin @Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies

tumblr_inline_ne6eavSMah1t3cdzr.png

With her face all flawless and cleaned up for the day, Neo strolled her way out of the washstands and headed for the Admin building. She did hear that announcement about that uniform being found.

@york @others that watn to follow​

tumblr_inline_msxa0l0nAS1qz4rgp.png

"Hey, Slavya," Hajime murmured with a smile as he continued to wash up. Looks like she's been running today. Hmm, keeping in shape is good. "Did your run go okay this morning?"

@york @Gummi Bunnies @ResistingTheEnlightened
Slavya thoughtfull (sports).png
Slavya smiled as she saw Hajime again "I've had a good run... How was your morning today?" she asked, looking up from the sink briefly; it looked like she was in a better mood today.​

In the canteen, the figure of Marcone would be seen hard at work before the stove. Ingredients for cookies set out, in neat order as the smell of scrambled eggs wafted from the stove. It was sad how some people disregarded how to cook the perfect eggs. A little pepper, a smidge of salt...Mmmhmm. Maybe a pinch of oregano to give it some zest.

He stepped over the massive bloodstain in the kitchen, to grab the tobasco bottle to give it a kick, before removing it from the hot plate onto a paper one. Letting it cool for now as he began to work on making the cookies, one by one.

If he was aware how strange this may have been to others watching, he didn't seem to care.

He strode to the side to grab a knife, chopping up an apple with casual skill into slices after peeling the skin. At which point, he took a sugar and cinnamon mix as he sprinkled it onto the slices, letting them stick and coat the slices as he began to hum, quite at ease despite the surroundings.

"Oh I left my heart, in San Francisco..."

His slacks and shoes were the same, though perhaps a little dirty from the surroundings. But his silk shirt was gone, replaced by a camp counselor t-shirt and an apron, emphasizing the build that the suit hid prior. His moves were like a panther, all lithe and graceful and he smiled like the tiger outside its cage as he played the role of camp cook and server for those here.

@york @Canteen People
"You're pretty calm and chipper, aren't ya? Never figured Mr Mafia for a cook and certainly not right in the place where somebody just died pretty recently..." She glanced at her wrist, tapping an imaginary watch. "Very very recently! Very dark, very morbid of you...to sing a song and hum and dance and cook the food..." Her face lit up with a bright grin. "I like it! Whatcha making, gramps?"

@Unlimited RP Works @york @Canteen guys and gals

Bell smiles a little to himself as he pours the sugar from the cup into a pouch on his belt and washes the cup out, before taking a sip of the water "Hmmm...a little sweet, I guess I didn't clean all the sugar out..." he shrugs to himself as he continues to drink, before offering the cup to Hajime "Thirsty?"

@The Tactician
@york
@Washstand folks

View attachment 78477

Cecil looked a bit embarrassed. "I'm sorry if we startled you." He smiled. "You can do it. I have a friend who could. It's not all that hard."

Status
Not open for further replies.