• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
ShFUCns.png

The leering grin stayed on his face "There are killers amongst you... But one of them, isn't like the others." he said cryptically... He turned to leave, but, before he left, he spoke once more "I'm not the only one wandering around tonight... One of us, holds a key to breaking this cycle." he added, his voice sounded raspy as he seemed to fade away... How cryptic... His last sentence left more questions than answers, but... Perhaps he was hinting at something?​
"H-Hey! Don't go!" Sukuna realized that he was going somewhere else by fading away, and she figured that maybe this spell card would help a bit.

"Country of Illusion, Blefuscu!"

Th145ShinmyoumaruSSC02.jpg

Awwww... a lot of cute green spirits that were just the same size as Sukuna appeared, and began to make their way towards the shady man in hopes they could prevent him from leaving.

@york @forest peeps​

tumblr_n0i4xcmEvo1t1h700o2_500.gif

'I hate this place.' Was Yukine's thought. He was done with this place and the people in it so far.

"Not the only one wandering, eh? Hm." Yato muttered thoughtfully, then watched as Hajime chased after the fading Pioneer. He glanced over at Gaara for a mere moment before looking away.

'Kids these days.' The black haired male thought. Yes, he was very old age wise and so far Gaara was just a kid having a tantrum in the god's opinion.

@york @Kaykay @TheBlueBurch @Verite @Gummi Bunnies @Raven @forest peeps yo

• Love
Reactions: Poe Dameron
"Wait, isn't that a little...brutal?" Yellow asked, not wanting any violence if they could avoid it. Hajime was beginning to look a bit...scary.

Fortunately, it seemed they wouldn't have time to act on those words as the man faded away. "There are more around? What does that mean?"

@Verite @Raven @york @Gummi Bunnies @ShadowPrime
"..."

oh W0w. Of cOUrSe hE juSt fAd3s aWay righT wh3N I'm aBout tO hAve MY fUn.

"Son of a whore."
images

So this was nothing but a wild goose chase. This man wasn't the killer and decided to rub it in their face that he wasn't the killer. That angered Gaara and it invoked him into wanting to see more blood. This fool's blood as a matter of fact. He was so caught up by his blood-lust that he wouldn't have minded using his bare hands but he'd stand back as Jinx beat him to it, much to his displeasure as his crazed expression showed.

The killer was among them? So basically retreading the same information that they could have already gathered. Balling his right hand into a fist, Gaara turned around and smashed his fist into the nearest tree. Pulling his hand back, Gaara growled as he turned to face the group.

"So in the end this has been nothing more than a waste of our time and re-learning information we already knew. Now, what do you all propose we do with this information? I'm unsure about the rest of you but I won't be the next victim. I suggest that if you all wish to avoid that fate as well, you'll deduce who the real killer is. Before I take matters into my own hands."

He asked as his patience was clearly past the point of being tested. He wanted nothing more than to find the killer and put them through hell for thinking they could waste his time like this!

Up in the trees, Beowulf set Karol down on a branch and watched as the man seemed to vanish within the forest. "Karol? You sit tight and watch out for anything out of the ordinary. I'm gonna see if I can help that Hajime guy catch this creep! WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO CREEP? WHEN WULFAMANIA RUNS WILD ON YOUUUUUUU?!" Beowulf yelled as he leaped after the creepy pioneer camper.

@Verite @Raven @Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies @york
"You could have just as well told us that water is wet." She snarked annoyed at the fading figure. "One of them isn't like the others huh? I'd hope everyone here is different, because uniformity creeps me out."

@york @Kaykay @The Tactician @TheBlueBurch @Gummi Bunnies @ShadowPrime @Raven @Verite
"H-Hey! Don't go!" Sukuna realized that he was going somewhere else by fading away, and she figured that maybe this spell card would help a bit.

"Country of Illusion, Blefuscu!"

Th145ShinmyoumaruSSC02.jpg

Awwww... a lot of cute green spirits that were just the same size as Sukuna appeared, and began to make their way towards the shady man in hopes they could prevent him from leaving.

@york @forest peeps​
Sukuna's cute display didn't seem to prevent the man from suddenly up an disappearing into thin air... Though, it would become apparant that there were a few more identical looking Pioneers wandering through the forest around them, some faded out, while others seemed to be heading off in different directions; that Pioneer wasn't kidding when he said there was more of him, though, which one would they talk to? He did mention that "one" held the key to breaking this cycle, whatever that meant.​

ShFUCns.png

The leering grin stayed on his face "There are killers amongst you... But one of them, isn't like the others." he said cryptically... He turned to leave, but, before he left, he spoke once more "I'm not the only one wandering around tonight... One of us, holds a key to breaking this cycle." he added, his voice sounded raspy as he seemed to fade away... How cryptic... His last sentence left more questions than answers, but... Perhaps he was hinting at something?​
Sukuna's cute display didn't seem to prevent the man from suddenly up an disappearing into thin air... Though, it would become apparant that there were a few more identical looking Pioneers wandering through the forest around them, some faded out, while others seemed to be heading off in different directions; that Pioneer wasn't kidding when he said there was more of him, though, which one would they talk to? He did mention that "one" held the key to breaking this cycle, whatever that meant.​
"Hey, wait! What are you--?!" Kyon began to ask, but then the young man seemed to abruptly disappear right before their eyes. Well, that wasn't unsettling at all. Nope. Not creepy at all.

Great. Just great.

What kind of lead was that? Oh, well. If they wanted to catch whoever did the killing, they may as well look into it as much as they could. Still... what was that guy talking about when he was referring to a breaking of a cycle?

As he would follow Hajime in... running around, and they would see a lot of identical Pioneers.

"What the...?!"

@york @The Tactician @Jeremi @TheBlueBurch @Gummi Bunnies @Raven @ShadowPrime

tumblr_inline_msxag0u2Pa1qz4rgp.png

"Are you kidding me? Everyone, split up and stop as many of the clones as you can!" Hajime ordered before setting his eyes on one of Pioneers and approached it. It's not really who it appears to be, Hajime, so if it somehow shapeshifts, don't fall for its illusions.

@york @Kaykay @Jeremi @TheBlueBurch @Gummi Bunnies @ShadowPrime @Raven @Verite

"Humans are so bothersome at times..." Yato muttered. Deep down, part of the old Yato just wanted to cut each of the identical Pioneers down, but that feeling was quickly squashed. The old Yato was dead. Forever.

It looked like it was going to be a long night.

Wednesday sighed. "Alright" She replied finishing catching apparently 15 frogs. How did the girl get so many that fast. No one would know. She then began to try and help with the clones.

@york @Others​

"Are you kidding me? Everyone, split up and stop as many of the clones as you can!" Hajime ordered before setting his eyes on one of Pioneers and approached it. It's not really who it appears to be, Hajime, so if it somehow shapeshifts, don't fall for its illusions.

"On it!" Yellow shouted back, hopping onto Dody. She ran around trying to speak with the various clones, hoping to find the "one" that held the key, whichever that was and whatever that meant.

@Verite @Raven @york @Gummi Bunnies @ShadowPrime @The Tactician

image.png

"Okay! Don't let any of them get away!" Sukuna said as she let all of the green spirits go off in an attempt to latch onto the Pioneers. Sukuna herself hurried along to help out the others in this goose chase.

"Um, do you have the key, mister?" she would ask this to the closest one to her.

@Verite @Raven @york @Kaykay @ShadowPrime @The Tactician

Landing on the ground, Beowulf scratched his head in confusion. "What the heck? How the hell can there be so many of the same guy..?" Beowulf wondered before cracking his knuckles as he reached for The Hurting.

"If I gotta clear through all of you to get to the truth? Then that's just what the wulf will do!" Beowulf said as he rushed into the crowd of clones swinging The Hurting around to try and see which ones were just clones and which one was the genuine article that they could try and get answers from. "Give us the key or you'll really get to know why it's called The Hurting! Up close and personal like!"

Upon any camper willing to give him an answer he was pleased with, Beowulf would lend a willing ear.

beo_thumb.jpg

"..Shadow clones, perhaps?" If they were anything like the clones that Gaara knew of, they'd vanish into smoke upon being struck hard enough. Well that'd at least narrow it down for him at least as he went on his own search.

"Tell me which one of you has the key or suffer the consequences." He'd say while reaching for one of his kunais.

...aNd thE l0rd heArD my CRy anD he SaID unTo me: chIld oF DestrUCTion, hAve n0 feAr. ThE l0rd provIDes ALL tHingS to thOse WhO hEEd his worD. And I SAiD uNtO hIM, bLess you fOr thiS bountiful hArvest.

She grinned, very very thankful that she had not been let down like that. Sovionok finally throwing her a bone as she launched forward, pursuing right behind one of the Pioneers. "One of you will be my toy, you better be."

@york @TheBlueBurch @The Tactician @Verite @Raven @Gummi Bunnies

Ugh what a bother... "Maybe for the right amount of monetary gain I could find myself persuaded..." TOHSAKA replied coyly handing out her hand to potential money coming her way.

@york @Kaykay @The Tactician @TheBlueBurch @Gummi Bunnies @ShadowPrime @Raven @Verite

"Hey, wait! What are you--?!" Kyon began to ask, but then the young man seemed to abruptly disappear right before their eyes. Well, that wasn't unsettling at all. Nope. Not creepy at all.

Great. Just great.

What kind of lead was that? Oh, well. If they wanted to catch whoever did the killing, they may as well look into it as much as they could. Still... what was that guy talking about when he was referring to a breaking of a cycle?

As he would follow Hajime in... running around, and they would see a lot of identical Pioneers.

"What the...?!"

@york @The Tactician @Jeremi @TheBlueBurch @Gummi Bunnies @Raven @ShadowPrime

"Humans are so bothersome at times..." Yato muttered. Deep down, part of the old Yato just wanted to cut each of the identical Pioneers down, but that feeling was quickly squashed. The old Yato was dead. Forever.

It looked like it was going to be a long night.

Wednesday sighed. "Alright" She replied finishing catching apparently 15 frogs. How did the girl get so many that fast. No one would know. She then began to try and help with the clones.

@york @Others​
"On it!" Yellow shouted back, hopping onto Dody. She ran around trying to speak with the various clones, hoping to find the "one" that held the key, whichever that was and whatever that meant.

@Verite @Raven @york @Gummi Bunnies @ShadowPrime @The Tactician
image.png

"Okay! Don't let any of them get away!" Sukuna said as she let all of the green spirits go off in an attempt to latch onto the Pioneers. Sukuna herself hurried along to help out the others in this goose chase.

"Um, do you have the key, mister?" she would ask this to the closest one to her.

Most of the Pioneers just casually shook these spirits off, but, suddenly... One of the Pioneers stopped in front of them abruptly, and then, began to speak;
"A brave warrior was summoned to this realm, to help banish a great evil that has descended upon it...
But now, his spirit lies trapped here, a shadow of it's former self, a remnant of a battle fought long ago..."

Just then, a blinding flash of light occurred, clearing up after a moment to reveal a towering beast in place of the Pioneer.
dormin_by_daniel_aubert-d88gwng.png

Everyone who was preparing to fight it could feel all of their powers and skills suddenly flare up... It was clear they were in for a fight; despite this creatures immense size, and immeasurably power, the moonlight shone down upon two distinct symbols, glowing on it's chest and forehead. These appeared to be weak points of some sort; the key to bringing the colossal beast down... It let out an enormous roar that caused the very ground beneath them to tremble as it slowly lumbered towards the group.​

Most of the Pioneers just casually shook these spirits off, but, suddenly... One of the Pioneers stopped in front of them abruptly, and then, began to speak;
"A brave warrior was summoned to this realm, to help banish a great evil that has descended upon it...
But now, his spirit lies trapped here, a shadow of it's former self, a remnant of a battle fought long ago..."

Just then, a blinding flash of light occurred, clearing up after a moment to reveal a towering beast in place of the Pioneer.

Everyone who was preparing to fight it could feel all of their powers and skills suddenly flare up... It was clear they were in for a fight; despite this creatures immense size, and immeasurably power, the moonlight shone down upon two distinct symbols, glowing on it's chest and forehead. These appeared to be weak points of some sort; the key to bringing the colossal beast down... It let out an enormous roar that caused the very ground beneath them to tremble as it slowly lumbered towards the group.​

"Gigantic beasts will cost extra I'm afraid." TOHSAKA remarked.

tumblr_nrtui53AC91u1wxpxo3_400.png

Yeah, no. He wasn't about to fight that thing. He was gonna leave that to the real warriors. Kyon wasn't psychotic enough to take that thing head-on like Jinx or something. Uh-uh.

"Uh..."

So he hid behind a tree.

"Hey, yeah, uh... Target those big glowy spots on its body! Maybe it'll go down!"

There. Now he can pretend he was useful in any case.

@york @ShadowPrime @The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @Raven

• Love
Reactions: Takumi

"HIIII-YAHHHHHHH!"

tumblr_inline_n6b0t6mZmH1re9spw.png

With a giant Disc or something, Red suddenly appeared out of nowhere and slashed at it!

"Sorry I'm late hunnies, I was just doing something."

@Gummi Bunnies @The Tactician @Lizzy @Kaykay @Raven @Verite

Wednesday immediately took out her cross bow. How long she had been hiding it was a mystery for the group. But it was a simple answer for her. She had painted the holder black and it happened to match her outfit so why would someone notice it. "I think we may be in for a fight" She stated to the group.
@york @The Tactician @Verite @ShadowPrime @Gummi Bunnies @Everyone else​

tumblr_nrtui53AC91u1wxpxo3_400.png

Yeah, no. He wasn't about to fight that thing. He was gonna leave that to the real warriors. Kyon wasn't psychotic enough to take that thing head-on like Jinx or something. Uh-uh.

"Uh..."

So he hid behind a tree.

"Hey, yeah, uh... Target those big glowy spots on its body! Maybe it'll go down!"

There. Now he can pretend he was useful in any case.

tumblr_inline_msxam7qBcf1qz4rgp.png

"Oh crap!" Knowing he couldn't help in the fight, Hajime got out of the way and joined Kyon behind the tree. Poking his head out for a moment, he quickly threw a few $20 dollar bills at Tohsaka, "You seem better at this than me, so there's the money you wanted!"

"Sekki." Yato said as soon as the beast formed. The red Japanese writing on Yukine's collar bone appearing in the air before becoming Yato's katana.

tumblr_nlembxuVfl1rpoa8io1_500.gif

Yep, he was ready to cut the beast down.

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.