Murder Tale III: System Breakdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thankfully, GLaDOS was fully restored! She sat up after the healing, eyes narrowed angrily. "If anyone would like to kindly point me in the direction of the fool who t-bagged me while I was down, I'd most appreciate it," she grumbled, looking around for The Noob.

Meanwhile, Megaman was injured and the attack! The Noob celebrated with a victory dance.

"Oh yeah! Now it's time to--"

The Engineer spawned back again, holding out a hand to cut off his friend from speaking anymore.

"Don't you dare even think about trying to t-bag someone again. If you do, I'll shoot you myself," he complained, shaking his head. "Now let's get these idiots!" he said, turning around. Baymax seemed to be the one healing the others, so he took aim with a weapon and fired at him!

Even = miss
Odd = hit​
"Glad to see you're alright.......babe." Aldrick wisecracked and roared with laughter. He pointed to the noob and dragged himself away from the main brawl

"R-right!" He nodded as he removed what little personal space they had, wrapping his arms around her, "I d-don't want to lose you..."
Once he pulled in close to her with a hug, Furiae weakly leaned her face closer to his, but yet, the pain was so great that she couldn't even more herself that much. Though, by how she was leaning in... was she trying to kiss him?

@The Tactician

Once he pulled in close to her with a hug, Furiae weakly leaned her face closer to his, but yet, the pain was so great that she couldn't even more herself that much. Though, by how she was leaning in... was she trying to kiss him?

@The Tactician
For a moment, Jungo was confused by her move. Does... Does she want to kiss...? Was it right to do that right now? Then again... She may be dying and want to do this just once... Deciding to fulfill her desire, he leaned his head and gently kissed her, holding the embrace for a few moments to see her reaction.

After the enter key was pressed, a new window popped up.

INSERT PASSCODE KEY

Passcode key? Thinking about it, you hadn't heard of such a thing.

But did any of Akibahara's henchmen in the room have a key-like object on them?

@york @Jeremi @The Silver Paladin

The man in red groaned, clutching his chest where Jungo had stabbed him. He now had a hole in himself which was dripping blood. He glared at Jungo. "How about you stop attacking me and simply die already?" he suggested, teleporting around Jungo. The key he wore around his neck shifted as he moved. It was dangling on a rope. Perhaps Jungo could make an attempt to cut the rope?

@The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies
Robin head desked. "Key. Key, key. Where's a key? Does anyone see a key?" He asked Ultron and Thorn.

@york @Jeremi

For a moment, Jungo was confused by her move. Does... Does she want to kiss...? Was it right to do that right now? Then again... She may be dying and want to do this just once... Deciding to fulfill her desire, he leaned his head and gently kissed her, holding the embrace for a few moments to see her reaction.
Feeling his lips press against hers, Furiae had her eyes flutter closed, as if she were in eternal bliss. While it appeared that she had "passed on" by how she closed her eyes, the marks of the Seal that were glowing on her skin began to fade away, the pain loosening from her until those marks were completely out of sight.

Her eyes slowly opened once it was over, but weakly falling victim to her own tendencies, she pulls in for another kiss anyways.

@The Tactician

The screen began to flash.

INPUT USERNAME AND PASSWORD

FOR ADITIONAL OPTIONS PRESS THE ENTER KEY

@The Silver Paladin @york @Jeremi
Robin looked at it. He Pressed the Enter Key. "can't hurt to know more, right? Formulate a strategy?" Robin said.

@york @Jeremi

After the enter key was pressed, a new window popped up.

INSERT PASSCODE KEY

Passcode key? Thinking about it, you hadn't heard of such a thing.

But did any of Akibahara's henchmen in the room have a key-like object on them?

@york @Jeremi @The Silver Paladin

The man in red groaned, clutching his chest where Jungo had stabbed him. He now had a hole in himself which was dripping blood. He glared at Jungo. "How about you stop attacking me and simply die already?" he suggested, teleporting around Jungo. The key he wore around his neck shifted as he moved. It was dangling on a rope. Perhaps Jungo could make an attempt to cut the rope?

@The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies
Thorn Harvestar

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @The Tactician @The Silver Paladin @Gummi Bunnies

Thorn frowned, reading the message over a few times... it took her a moment, but, she quickly realized that she had to find that key around the room somewhere... So, she started looking, her eyes falling upon the man in red eventually; she noticed the key hanging around his neck, shifting as he moved. Without hesitation, she rushed over to the battle, drawing her sword as she raised it in front of her, waiting for the right moment to make her move... Though, as it turned out, the others had beaten her to it... Well... Sort of. The male held the key now, but, he seemed to be head over heels in what could only me described as a moment of romance... Trying not to think about what was going on too much, she took the key from the smooching Jungo, then, she headed over to the computer, deciding to plug the key in.

Last edited:
Feeling his lips press against hers, Furiae had her eyes flutter closed, as if she were in eternal bliss. While it appeared that she had "passed on" by how she closed her eyes, the marks of the Seal that were glowing on her skin began to fade away, the pain loosening from her until those marks were completely out of sight.

Her eyes slowly opened once it was over, but weakly falling victim to her own tendencies, she pulls in for another kiss anyways.

@The Tactician
As the marks disappeared, Jungo felt as though a heart attack as it looked as Furiae had given up. However, a sigh of relief escaped his lips as she opened her eyes once again. In that moment, he couldn't help but feel as though he was in heaven itself, "Furiae... You're beautiful..." He didn't resist the next kiss, instead taking pleasure in the moment.

As the marks disappeared, Jungo felt as though a heart attack as it looked as Furiae had given up. However, a sigh of relief escaped his lips as she opened her eyes once again. In that moment, he couldn't help but feel as though he was in heaven itself, "Furiae... You're beautiful..." He didn't resist the next kiss, instead taking pleasure in the moment.
Furiae was completely blushing to hear that comment from him, to see that he wasn't completely put off by how she had initiated a second kiss. After that kiss, she nuzzled her head to his chest, speaking in a soft voice despite being in absolute pain moments earlier.

"... I... I won't... worry you... like that... anymore..."

@The Tactician

Furiae was completely blushing to hear that comment from him, to see that he wasn't completely put off by how she had initiated a second kiss. After that kiss, she nuzzled her head to his chest, speaking in a soft voice despite being in absolute pain moments earlier.

"... I... I won't... worry you... like that... anymore..."

@The Tactician
"It's okay, Furiae. Let's just... make it out, okay?" He murmured as they cuddled together.

"It's okay, Furiae. Let's just... make it out, okay?" He murmured as they cuddled together.
"Oh... o... kay..." Furiae stammered while her face was completely red from blushing, awkwardly cuddling him back. She never felt like this before. Well, only in her dreams... and now this was a reality...

@The Tactician

"R-right!" He nodded as he removed what little personal space they had, wrapping his arms around her, "I d-don't want to lose you..."

@The Tactician
Thorn Harvestar

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @The Tactician @The Silver Paladin @Gummi Bunnies

Thorn frowned, reading the message over a few times... it took her a moment, but, she quickly realized that she had to find that key around the room somewhere... So, she started looking, her eyes falling upon the man in red eventually; she noticed the key hanging around his neck, shifting as he moved. Without hesitation, she rushed over to the battle, drawing her sword as she raised it in front of her, waiting for the right moment to make her move... Though, as it turned out, the others had beaten her to it... Well... Sort of. The male held the key now, but, he seemed to be head over heels in what could only me described as a moment of romance... Trying not to think about what was going on too much, she took the key from the smooching Jungo, then, she headed over to the computer, deciding to plug the key in.

The man in red was pissed as hell when Jungo took the key from him. "NO!" he shouted, rushing to grab it back. "That key opens more than just your trap. It also unlocks--"

Before he could say anything else Thorn scooped up the key and moved to plug it into the computer.

ACCESS GRANTED!

Success! You've found the correct key!

A few options pop up on the computer

1. DISABLE N&E CHEAT CODES
2. DIRRECT CONTROL
3. DELETE N&E PROGRAM

Meanwhile, the man in red who had lost his key, changed his corse and when after Thorn and the group who had taken the key! Better input an action quick!​

The man in red was pissed as hell when Jungo took the key from him. "NO!" he shouted, rushing to grab it back. "That key opens more than just your trap. It also unlocks--"

Before he could say anything else Thorn scooped up the key and moved to plug it into the computer.

ACCESS GRANTED!

2. DIRRECT CONTROL
3. DELETE N&E PROGRAM

Meanwhile, the man in red who had lost his key, changed his corse and when after Thorn and the group who had taken the key! Better input an action quick!​
Robin looked at Ultron and Thorn. "So, what should we do? Delete everything? Or edit it ourselves? I know nothing about these things, so..."

@Jeremi @york

"Glad to see you're alright.......babe." Aldrick wisecracked and roared with laughter. He pointed to the noob and dragged himself away from the main brawl

"Well, hello there tall, dark, and obnoxious," GLaDOS quipped in reply, smirking with a shake of her head. "I suppose you had to have me repaired because you couldn't find anyone else to irritated?" she questioned, glancing over at The Noob again. "As much as I would like to splatter his blood all over the floor, the more appropriate target to attack would likely be that Akibahara fellow. He's the BIGGER threat here."

@Nater Taters

Reactions: Nater Taters
Just then, Megaman jumped in front of Baymax.

tumblr_nphh7btl7X1tjc5i2o1_1280.png

@Wedge Antilles @klutzy ninja kity @Mari @Nater Taters @anyone i'm missing

The Battlefield friend clenched his fist, a grin on his face. "All right! The intended target may not have been hit, but at least we hit one of them. Time to finish off the rest..." He aimed his fun at the group once more... Would it be better to flee from the battlefield friends? Or continue fighting?

@Mari @Wedge Antilles @Nater Taters

ACCESS GRANTED!

2. DIRRECT CONTROL
3. DELETE N&E PROGRAM

Robin looked at Ultron and Thorn. "So, what should we do? Delete everything? Or edit it ourselves? I know nothing about these things, so..."

@Jeremi @york
Thorn Harvestar
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @The Silver Paladin @Anyone else

Thorn hesitated for a moment... But, then, quickly chose direct control; she knew that whatever set of skills they had, perhaps she could use them to her advantage? She knew she had to act fast though; that man in red was almost upon them... She needed to get whoever "N & E" were, to give them a hand here, all she could hope for was that she had just enough time...

The Battlefield friend clenched his fist, a grin on his face. "All right! The intended target may not have been hit, but at least we hit one of them. Time to finish off the rest..." He aimed his fun at the group once more... Would it be better to flee from the battlefield friends? Or continue fighting?

Surge noticed the renewed spirit of the Noob. She smiled at the sight, actually. No matter who, or how strong the enemy was, give them any kind of fighting chance and they will hurt you in some form, Noriko realized from her few years as an X-Man. And it applies to both good and evil. "Time to take it away", she whispered to herself.

surge23.jpg

She geared up to to send another charge of abnormal amounts of electricity at the Noob.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Nater Taters @Wedge Antilles

@Wedge Antilles @ kreig

Eh, bay-mu! Two things, no, three. I need info on this barf-e-honda, a Tiger, and a steak. For me, the tiger will need one too! Also a stake!"
"Barf e honda does not compute."

Surge noticed the renewed spirit of the Noob. She smiled at the sight, actually. No matter who, or how strong the enemy was, give them any kind of fighting chance and they will hurt you in some form, Noriko realized from her few years as an X-Man. And it applies to both good and evil. "Time to take it away", she whispered to herself.

surge23.jpg

She geared up to to send another charge of abnormal amounts of electricity at the Noob.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Nater Taters @Wedge Antilles
Notcing that Nori was about to fire an electric charge, Baymax decided to use his rocket fist to try to impale the battlefield friend. Going up close while electrical surges were fired in that direction would not be a wise move.

@Josh M @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Mari @Nater Taters

Status
Not open for further replies.