Murder Tale III: System Breakdown

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
The grenade barely had any effect on Megaman. He casually walked through the smoke caused by the explosion.

"Heh... you think that's enough to stop me?!?!" Megaman said with a hateful tone. His eyes are clearly showing of anger.

He went over next to the limping Engineer ripped his body apart with great strength.

tumblr_npg6epxb5t1tjc5i2o1_1280.png
surg1.jpg

"That... that was nice", Nori said, both admiring and feeling nauseous of seeing a headless man on the scene."

@TheBombMan

DAYUM! The Engineer was ripped to shreds by Megaman's assault. Parts of his body flew everywhere, blood splattering on Nori, Baymax, Aldrick, and anyone else who was nearby. Shortly after he was defeated... guess who came back!?

"How could you kill my friend you son of a bitch!? You're going down!"

The Noob, who had just spawned into existence again but directly behind Megaman this time, took a knife from his belt and jabbed him in the back with it. If you looked at The Noob carefully, you could tell that he was... more muscular... he looked bigger and stronger than he had before!

1-6 dice roll for the level of damage done

1=low
6=high

@Wedge Antilles @Mirage @Mari @Nate Dawg

Thorn Harvestar
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Anyone else
Thorn frowned, reading what it said for a moment "Huh... It's saying... The ones named Noob and Engineer are pro-grams?" she said, looking confused... She could understand that this device was somehow allowing them to come back to life, and increasing their strength each time... But, she wasn't so sure what they meant by program... Shaking her head a little, she focused on the "log-in" process, though, she still didn't know where to start... Not yet anyways.​

The screen began to flash.

INPUT USERNAME AND PASSWORD

FOR ADITIONAL OPTIONS PRESS THE ENTER KEY

@The Silver Paladin @york @Jeremi

DAYUM! The Engineer was ripped to shreds by Megaman's assault. Parts of his body flew everywhere, blood splattering on Nori, Baymax, Aldrick, and anyone else who was nearby. Shortly after he was defeated... guess who came back!?

"How could you kill my friend you son of a bitch!? You're going down!"

The Noob, who had just spawned into existence again but directly behind Megaman this time, took a knife from his belt and jabbed him in the back with it. If you looked at The Noob carefully, you could tell that he was... more muscular... he looked bigger and stronger than he had before!

1-6 dice roll for the level of damage done

1=low
6=high

@Wedge Antilles @Mirage @Mari @Nate Dawg
"AGGGGHHH!!!!!!" Though that stab wasn't powerful, Megaman was already weakened from the other attacks.

Megaman collapsed to his knees. If he only had Lan to transfer more BattleChips...

@Wedge Antilles @Mirage @Mari @Nate Dawg @anyone willing to help megaman

Both the man in red's attack and Jungo's attack missed each other! The man frowned and began to circle his opponent. "Stop moving. Hold still and actually allow me to hit you for a chance!" he harped. "Let's end this little game dodgeball and actually fight," he said with as smirk. "The girl you claim to care so much about is holding you back. Why not cut off your arm? Or her arm? Then you'd be free," he replied with a chuckle. He then formed a molten hot rock in his hand, firing it at Jungo.

Even = Hit
Odd = Miss

@Gummi Bunnies @The Tactician
Jungo released a scream as the the rock collided with his back, burning through his jacket and shirt to sear his skin. However, his focus remained on the fight, rage beginning to overtake him as the battle dragged on and the man continued to jeer, "How about you shut up and give us the key already! We just want to go home, dammit!" He lashed out with his knife, looking to stab the man in the chest or throat.

Odd = Hit
Even = Miss​

@Wedge Antilles

Aldrick scoffed when those damn Battlefield douchebags reminded him that one of his allies was down.

Irritated that Baymax hadn't started fixing up GLaDOS, he snarled and turned his attention to the giant white robot

"Baymax, help GLaDOS!" He barked.

"AGGGGHHH!!!!!!" Though that stab wasn't powerful, Megaman was already weakened from the other attacks.

Megaman collapsed to his knees. If he only had Lan to transfer more BattleChips...

Baymax quickly went over to Megaman.

"I heard a sound of distress. What seems to be the problem?"

@Wedge Antilles

Aldrick scoffed when those damn Battlefield douchebags reminded him that one of his allies was down.

Irritated that Baymax hadn't started fixing up GLaDOS, he snarled and turned his attention to the giant white robot

"Uh-oh"

Baymax then left Megaman and went to GlaDOS.

@TheBombMan @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Nater Taters

"Uh-oh"

"She got stabbed and now everything is going apeshit!!" Aldrick said, speaking up for the OS

"Can you fix her Baymax?" He asked, wondering if this robot had any idea to fix another Robot

"Huff...huff..." Megaman was exhausted from this fighting. Perhaps the physical world was producing an effect on Megaman.
Baymax went back to Megaman as he heard an audible response, and he found the response of interest. Was he a hybrid of man and machine, or simply made to appear that way?

"Scan complete. You appear to be suffering from. Fatigue."

The treatment for humanoid and robot was different, so, in his left hand, he shot an anabolic steroid to his fleshy part, and delivered electrical current to his mechanical power source.

"You should be alleviated from this fatigue momentarily.

"She got stabbed and now everything is going apeshit!!" Aldrick said, speaking up for the OS

"Can you fix her Baymax?" He asked, wondering if this robot had any idea to fix another Robot
"Stabbed?"

Baymax scanned GlaDOS' body for the damage assessment.

"Scan complete. You are suffering from. Severed power cables. And neural displacement. Rerouting."

Baymax magnetized his hands, and manipulated the inner wirings of GlaDOS so that connections within her body would be restored. Slowly, he brought her internal network back into a physical circuit, rendering her as fully operational as she was before.

"Rerouting complete."

Baymax went back to Megaman as he heard an audible response, and he found the response of interest. Was he a hybrid of man and machine, or simply made to appear that way?

"Scan complete. You appear to be suffering from. Fatigue."

The treatment for humanoid and robot was different, so, in his left hand, he shot an anabolic steroid to his fleshy part, and delivered electrical current to his mechanical power source.

"You should be alleviated from this fatigue momentarily.

"Stabbed?"

Baymax scanned GlaDOS' body for the damage assessment.

"Scan complete. You are suffering from. Severed power cables. And neural displacement. Rerouting."

Baymax magnetized his hands, and manipulated the inner wirings of GlaDOS so that connections within her body would be restored. Slowly, he brought her internal network back into a physical circuit, rendering her as fully operational as she was before.

"Rerouting complete."

That was kind of a strange... treatment. But hey, it worked.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Robin looked at it. He Pressed the Enter Key. "can't hurt to know more, right? Formulate a strategy?" Robin said.

@york @Jeremi

After the enter key was pressed, a new window popped up.

INSERT PASSCODE KEY

Passcode key? Thinking about it, you hadn't heard of such a thing.

But did any of Akibahara's henchmen in the room have a key-like object on them?

@york @Jeremi @The Silver Paladin

Jungo released a scream as the the rock collided with his back, burning through his jacket and shirt to sear his skin. However, his focus remained on the fight, rage beginning to overtake him as the battle dragged on and the man continued to jeer, "How about you shut up and give us the key already! We just want to go home, dammit!" He lashed out with his knife, looking to stab the man in the chest or throat.

Odd = Hit
Even = Miss​

The man in red groaned, clutching his chest where Jungo had stabbed him. He now had a hole in himself which was dripping blood. He glared at Jungo. "How about you stop attacking me and simply die already?" he suggested, teleporting around Jungo. The key he wore around his neck shifted as he moved. It was dangling on a rope. Perhaps Jungo could make an attempt to cut the rope?

@The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies

@Wedge Antilles

"Uh-oh"

Thankfully, GLaDOS was fully restored! She sat up after the healing, eyes narrowed angrily. "If anyone would like to kindly point me in the direction of the fool who t-bagged me while I was down, I'd most appreciate it," she grumbled, looking around for The Noob.

Meanwhile, Megaman was injured and the attack! The Noob celebrated with a victory dance.

"Oh yeah! Now it's time to--"

The Engineer spawned back again, holding out a hand to cut off his friend from speaking anymore.

"Don't you dare even think about trying to t-bag someone again. If you do, I'll shoot you myself," he complained, shaking his head. "Now let's get these idiots!" he said, turning around. Baymax seemed to be the one healing the others, so he took aim with a weapon and fired at him!

Even = miss
Odd = hit​

Thankfully, GLaDOS was fully restored! She sat up after the healing, eyes narrowed angrily. "If anyone would like to kindly point me in the direction of the fool who t-bagged me while I was down, I'd most appreciate it," she grumbled, looking around for The Noob.

Meanwhile, Megaman was injured and the attack! The Noob celebrated with a victory dance.

"Oh yeah! Now it's time to--"

The Engineer spawned back again, holding out a hand to cut off his friend from speaking anymore.

"Don't you dare even think about trying to t-bag someone again. If you do, I'll shoot you myself," he complained, shaking his head. "Now let's get these idiots!" he said, turning around. Baymax seemed to be the one healing the others, so he took aim with a weapon and fired at him!

Even = miss
Odd = hit​
Just then, Megaman jumped in front of Baymax.

tumblr_nphh7btl7X1tjc5i2o1_1280.png

@Wedge Antilles @klutzy ninja kity @Mari @Nater Taters @anyone i'm missing

• Love
Reactions: Mari
I23_Sqtf.png

As the battle raged below his feet, surrounded by 19th century maids, Aki could only fiercely tighten his grip upon the armrests of his throne. Stationed beside the Oblivion Gate, outside the entrance of a towering castle, the Arch-Demon's fury grew more and more. Hellfire and brimstone danced, his realm a literal hell, fittingly matching his fury at the incompetence of his servants. Eventually fed of it all, the Man of a Thousand and One Faces arose, his eyes beaming a scarlet red.

"I am done playing games, you disgraceful filth. You broke the rules of my game, my precious game. I offered you paradise, a chance to live in my world. Now, you will burn in my world. Abandon your gods, your little computers and keys that give you some vain hope." he growled, his body only flinching at any attacks directed towards him. His flesh mended, bone fused back together- regeneration, and by those of the keen eyes, Aki's powers seemed to source themselves from the Oblivion Gate, his instrument to conjure The Great Rift. Holding his hands outwards, red-hued electricity danced, the suited, suave antagonist shooting electricity through his hands. Almost akin to that of a certain Emperor, the lord bestowed a storm of pure electricity upon those below, to an intensity that would make even Noriko crippled.

However, as Aki's vengeance emitted from the tips of his fingers, a swift retribution whisked through the air, halting his brutal attack.

"AHHH!" he screamed in agony, holding his right shoulder, fresh crimson spilling upon the obsidian steps to his outdoor throne- gunshot. Above the cracking of flames, the cries of inhumane, demonic beings soaring the clouded, orange skies, a large disturbance could be felt roughly a mile away. Upon the horizon, dust kicked into the air, thousands of feet stomping upon brimstone, the war cries of an angry mob raging like a untamed wildfire. Before their forms could be formed, flags waved, and the sharp, pangs of gunfire followed.

rush_by_tri5tate_d5jjceo.jpg

"FOR THE CONGLOMERATION! FOR THE HEI! FOR THE 3 BILLION LOST! HOORAH, HOORAH, HOORAAAH!!!" they cried in unison, the charge frightening, gunfire raging, the firing of shells from tanks and the pounding of miniguns from helicopters raining, ironically, hell upon Aki's domain. The suited man, bewildered at this sudden intrusion into his realm, stumbled, spotting in the distance a certain cloaked man upon a white horse, leading the charge of mankind.

"Nyarlathotep..."

In an instant, Aki siphoned the last bits of power from his Oblivion Gate, the tear of space and time flickering and eventually dispersing into nothingness. Auras of raw energy flowed through his hands, and in a instant, he shot them outwards towards the marauding horde miles upon miles away. Heading towards the unified, collaborative effort by both rivaling organizations, a flash of light would greet the players from their reinforcements afar.

What happened next, words cannot fully convey.

An army of nightmares, from every realm, every world, every dimension, countering the forces of humanity a mile away. Cybermen, ghouls, undead, vampires, imps, snakemen, masked killers, deranged doctors, and beasts of mangled bones, wings, and skins. A battle raged in the valley below all of the players, a battle of humanity against all of it's fears, it's insecurities, the things they feared that went bump in the night. Lasers, plasma, gunfire, acid, dark energy, and strange projectiles were hurled across these two forces, hundreds on both side dying in mere seconds.

Words from before were recalled now, echoing in the minds of all: "The Dark Presence sings."

Heaving, the Oblivion Gate ceasing to be active, Aki held his bleeding shoulder, commanding his remaining servants. "G-Go, you fools! Fight, FIGHT! I CANNOT LOSE THIS WORLD, DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?!?" he demanded, a bleeding king, stumbling away in retreat, crossing a drawbridge to his small, humble castle, fashioned like that of a church.

Defeat the remaining servants, and confront the Arch-Demon Akibahara in his Domain

evil_castle_by_genieneovo_d6bdrd1.jpg

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @The Tactician @TheBombMan @Nater Taters @Mari @Mirage @Wedge Antilles @Josh M @Hospes @Gummi Bunnies @The Silver Paladin @EVERYONE

Reactions: Mari
Jungo quickly took his chance and cut the rope, catching the key as it fell, "Finally..." He released the trap that held himself and Furiae before grabbing her hand, "Come on! We need to get going, sister!"

(I'm not going to bother with dice since we need to start wrapping up.)

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gummi Bunnies

Jungo quickly took his chance and cut the rope, catching the key as it fell, "Finally..." He released the trap that held himself and Furiae before grabbing her hand, "Come on! We need to get going, sister!"

(I'm not going to bother with dice since we need to start wrapping up.)

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gummi Bunnies
"Gh......g......h....."

While not as bad as moments before, the marks of the Seal were still active and glowing from the Goddess's body, the pain not willing to subside from Furiae. It appeared as if the Seal was becoming too much for her to bear...

@The Tactician

tumblr_inline_nk3jam6n1H1t9n2vk.gif

Well... all of that happened, leaving the keyblade wielder fazed for a few moments until realizing that Aki was retreating!

"C'mon! We got ourselves an Archdemon to beat sense into!" he says as he strikes down one of the servants that came near him with his keyblade, rushing through to make sure no time was lost from this.

@EVERYONE​

"Gh......g......h....."

While not as bad as moments before, the marks of the Seal were still active and glowing from the Goddess's body, the pain not willing to subside from Furiae. It appeared as if the Seal was becoming too much for her to bear...

@The Tactician
"F-furiae, what's wrong?" He was beginning to panic, trying to think of something that would stop her pain. He didn't want to lose her, not after they had come this far. He needed his sister, "Tell me what I need to do and I'll do it, Furiae! Anything to stop your pain!"

"F-furiae, what's wrong?" He was beginning to panic, trying to think of something that would stop her pain. He didn't want to lose her, not after they had come this far. He needed his sister, "Tell me what I need to do and I'll do it, Furiae! Anything to stop your pain!"
"... c....c...c...ome.....cl....o...se....r.....t...o...m...e..."

@The Tactician

Status
Not open for further replies.