Murder Tale III: System Breakdown

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

"Damn, I was hoping I'd hit more than just one person," The Noob complained, making his way over to Aldrick. He didn't really care that the others were trying to heal him, the cheeky battlefield friend still thought he'd make an attempt to the bag Aldrick while he was down.

Shortly after, The Engineer spawned nearby.

"Oh damn it, Noob, I'm only gone for two minutes and you're already trying to tea bag someone again!"

It appeared as if the battlefield friends weren't destroyed after all.

Attack them again?

Y/N

@TheBombMan @Jeremi @Wedge Antilles @Mirage @Mari @Nate Dawg
"What is up with them!??" Megaman said. They keep coming back, even after death. He still has 2 Chips left, but they wouldn't come useful in any case here. Any more hits won't be a very good situation.

Megaman aimed at both the Noob and the Engineer and fired off multiple shots from his MegaBuster.

Dice rool:

1st dice:
odds - hit
evens - miss

2nd dice:
1 - 6 the higher the number, the harder/more it hits

Megaman attacks both guys, so 2 groups of 2 dice are used.

@Jeremi @Wedge Antilles @Mirage @Mari @Nate Dawg @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Reactions: Mari
Baymax saw that his medical assistance was needed. He turned towards, and asked his loved one for assistance.

"Aigis. Please cover me, while I attend to the injured."

He flew towards Aldrick, and scanned him.

"Scan complete. You have. Bullet wounds. On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate your pain?"

@Nate Dawg @Mirage
Aldrick growled in Pain when The Michelin Man came over and asked him about the wounds.

"Ten, fucking ten." He grumbled

"Damn, I was hoping I'd hit more than just one person," The Noob complained, making his way over to Aldrick. He didn't really care that the others were trying to heal him, the cheeky battlefield friend still thought he'd make an attempt to the bag Aldrick while he was down.

Shortly after, The Engineer spawned nearby.

"Oh damn it, Noob, I'm only gone for two minutes and you're already trying to tea bag someone again!"

It appeared as if the battlefield friends weren't destroyed after all.

Attack them again?

Y/N

@TheBombMan @Jeremi @Wedge Antilles @Mirage @Mari @Nate Dawg
Aldrick didn't take it kindly when the noob tried to t-bag him.

"Hey dickhead, make sure the person you t-bag is dead before you t-bag him" He snarled as he punched the Noob in the junk

How Much Damage?

1= Minor Damage

6= Max Damage

Reactions: Mari
The computer screen talked. A log in window could be seen on it.

PLEASE ENTER USERNAME AND PASSCODE FOR ACCESS TO THE N&E COMBAT PROGRAMS.

You could attempt to type something into the computer or click a button for more information.

Username:
Password:

Click here for more info.

@The Silver Paladin @york
Robin touched the computer. "Username and Password? What does that mean?" He shrugged. "I'm not from this world, so I have no idea what that means."

You could attempt to type something into the computer or click a button for more information.

Username:
Password:

I23_Sqtf.png

"Ahahaha, oh you miserable bastards you!" the Arch-Demon hacked outwards in arrogance, only slightly phased by the cuts from Robin's sword and other attacks pounded at him. As his faithful servants emerged from the Oblivion Gate, Aki abruptly threw his hands up, like as if he had magical Jazz Hands. Suddenly, a throne of a thousand swords shot up, the suited man promptly sitting upon it, leaning back in his throne of iron and steel. Snapping his fingers, the notorious mastermind managed to summon a cat upon his lap, as well as a bunch of...french maids? Where the hell did he get french maids? Huh, well, nevermind!

"What are you numbskulls doing? Jerkin' each other off, GO! Kill them!" Aki pounded his fists together, promptly snagging a cocktail from one of his many french maids. "My fine ladies can fight better than you, hell, the She-Wolf can do better, and she still is my apprentice!! DO YOU WANT TO BE MY MAIDS, YOU FUCKBOIS!?" the Arch-Demon threaten, his red eyes glaring at John, almost frighteningly."You...don't you dare fail me again, you hear? Do I need to remind you got bested by a blonde boy obsessed with butts again?" he hissed, Aki noting out of the corners of his eyes some strange computer?

"Oi, don't you touch that! Get away from that...I demand it! You already broke my tale, thanks to this Lovecraftian cosmic god bullshit! I'll trap you in a dungeon, I'll burn you alive...I'll trap you in a burning dungeon!!" the Arch-Demon threaten, pointing threatening to the group as a whole, too lazy to get off his throne. Probably because he is virtually a god in his realm, that, and egotistical prick.

@EVERYONE!
Thorn Harvestar
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Anyone else

Thorn attempted to "click" the indicated button for more information... Trying her best to ignore the demon's attempts to dissuade her; she didn't know what a username or a password was, but, she knew that this computer might hold some valuable information. It was almost like finding the Crown of Horns again, except, this time, she came up against a locked device, encrypted with something that she was clearly unfamiliar with, though, maybe she could still work it out somehow...​

Jungo's attempt to hit the man was a miss, however, the man in red mistakenly moved the wrong way and was still hit anyhow! He grunted, clutching the spot where Jungo made contact with him. "Do you really want to risk this fight? Your little friend doesn't look as if she's doing so well," the man pointed out, glancing to Furiae. "If she dies, you know, that trap will be disabled on it's own. If one person dies, the other is freed. That's another way to go about escaping if you get desperate," he said with a smirk.

@Gummi Bunnies @The Tactician
Jungo growled at the man, "Hell no, you coward! Unlike an idiot like you who's will jump whenever your master calls, I actually care about the people I love," it seemed the man had finally pushed the chef too far. His cooking knife was slashing out, trying to kill the man. After a few close calls and smalls scratches, he homed in on the target's chest, thrusting forward to try and stab the man's heart.

Odds=Hit
Evens=Miss​

@Gummi Bunnies @Klutzy Ninja Kitty
"... I... I.. I-I won't die... not like... this... to this... Seal..." Furiae gasps out, enduring the pain of the searing marks on her skin, hints of blood dripping from her nose. Not caring if this could prove to be a fatal choice on her end, the Goddess calmed her senses, ignoring the pain of the Seal, and once again attempted to use her song's magic in hopes of achieving more damage to the man in red.

~Dice Roll~
Odd - Success, Furiae's hypervoice damages the man in red
Even - Failure, Furiae's hypervoice worsens the current pain even more

@The Tactician @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

"... I... I.. I-I won't die... not like... this... to this... Seal..." Furiae gasps out, enduring the pain of the searing marks on her skin, hints of blood dripping from her nose. Not caring if this could prove to be a fatal choice on her end, the Goddess calmed her senses, ignoring the pain of the Seal, and once again attempted to use her song's magic in hopes of achieving more damage to the man in red.

~Dice Roll~

"Furiae, stop!" Jungo shouted, wanting her to end her attacks. She was hurting herself needlessly, when he could handle this fight and set them free. His heart pounded as he panicked, trying to think of anything to make her end her attempts, "Please, I don't want to lose you!"

I23_Sqtf.png

"Ahahaha, oh you miserable bastards you!" the Arch-Demon hacked outwards in arrogance, only slightly phased by the cuts from Robin's sword and other attacks pounded at him. As his faithful servants emerged from the Oblivion Gate, Aki abruptly threw his hands up, like as if he had magical Jazz Hands. Suddenly, a throne of a thousand swords shot up, the suited man promptly sitting upon it, leaning back in his throne of iron and steel. Snapping his fingers, the notorious mastermind managed to summon a cat upon his lap, as well as a bunch of...french maids? Where the hell did he get french maids? Huh, well, nevermind!

"What are you numbskulls doing? Jerkin' each other off, GO! Kill them!" Aki pounded his fists together, promptly snagging a cocktail from one of his many french maids. "My fine ladies can fight better than you, hell, the She-Wolf can do better, and she still is my apprentice!! DO YOU WANT TO BE MY MAIDS, YOU FUCKBOIS!?" the Arch-Demon threaten, his red eyes glaring at John, almost frighteningly."You...don't you dare fail me again, you hear? Do I need to remind you got bested by a blonde boy obsessed with butts again?" he hissed, Aki noting out of the corners of his eyes some strange computer?

"Oi, don't you touch that! Get away from that...I demand it! You already broke my tale, thanks to this Lovecraftian cosmic god bullshit! I'll trap you in a dungeon, I'll burn you alive...I'll trap you in a burning dungeon!!" the Arch-Demon threaten, pointing threatening to the group as a whole, too lazy to get off his throne. Probably because he is virtually a god in his realm, that, and egotistical prick.

@EVERYONE!
"Sounds like they won't listen to you... you mean butt," Sora says as if he was aiming to taunt the Arch-Demon. Since he had no idea on what to do with the computer that the others found, he supposed that he could buy them time in case it were needed.

"Thunder!" the keyblade wielder yelled out as he sent a strike of electricity towards Aki.

~Dice Roll~
Odd - Successful Hit
Even - Miss

@Krieg @others
"Furiae, stop!" Jungo shouted, wanting her to end her attacks. She was hurting herself needlessly, when he could handle this fight and set them free. His heart pounded as he panicked, trying to think of anything to make her end her attempts, "Please, I don't want to lose you!"
Furiae yelped in pain, but still stood, coughing up blood from her failed attempt. "... Brother... I... I can handle... let me... please..."

@The Tactician

"Sounds like they won't listen to you... you mean butt," Sora says as if he was aiming to taunt the Arch-Demon. Since he had no idea on what to do with the computer that the others found, he supposed that he could buy them time in case it were needed.

"Thunder!" the keyblade wielder yelled out as he sent a strike of electricity towards Aki.

~Dice Roll~
Odd - Successful Hit
Even - Miss

@Krieg @others

Furiae yelped in pain, but still stood, coughing up blood from her failed attempt. "... Brother... I... I can handle... let me... please..."

@The Tactician
Jungo shook his head, unable to accept her words, "Furiae, you're coughing up blood! Dammit, stop and just let me protect you!"

Jungo shook his head, unable to accept her words, "Furiae, you're coughing up blood! Dammit, stop and just let me protect you!"
Something about his words had triggered a feeling in Furiae, a painful memory to feel... It looked like she was trying to hold back tears from the pain, but yet, those tears weren't because of pain...

"... Okay... I... I understand," Furiae managed to say over the fact that her body felt like it was being burned slowly but the agonizing Seal marks.

Aldrick growled in Pain when The Michelin Man came over and asked him about the wounds.

"Hey dickhead, make sure the person you t-bag is dead before you t-bag him" He snarled as he punched the Noob in the junk

How Much Damage?

1= Minor Damage

6= Max Damage

Baymax reacted per Aldricks response.

"I shall administer an airborne anesthetic. It will reduce your level pain to about 5." A most emerged from Baymax's hands. "Side effects include. Drowsiness. And. Hallucination. It is advised not to drive or operate heavy machinery."

Baymax-and-Hiro-big-hero-6-38027609-660-350.jpg

He then gave Aldrick a lollipop.

@Nate Dawg

Username:
Password:

"Step aside." Ultron would push anyone in front of him to the side as tendrils shot out from his body in an attempt to interface with the computer and find if there was any information worth having.

Baymax reacted per Aldricks response.

"I shall administer an airborne anesthetic. It will reduce your level pain to about 5." A most emerged from Baymax's hands. "Side effects include. Drowsiness. And. Hallucination. It is advised not to drive or operate heavy machinery."

Baymax-and-Hiro-big-hero-6-38027609-660-350.jpg

He then gave Aldrick a lollipop.

@Nate Dawg
Aldrick groaned in pain when Baymax sprayed the mist, but felt somewhat nervous when he mentioned drowsiness.

"Well, I guess I'm done for now, he groaned as he layed back down."

Reactions: Poe Dameron
Jungo growled at the man, "Hell no, you coward! Unlike an idiot like you who's will jump whenever your master calls, I actually care about the people I love," it seemed the man had finally pushed the chef too far. His cooking knife was slashing out, trying to kill the man. After a few close calls and smalls scratches, he homed in on the target's chest, thrusting forward to try and stab the man's heart.

Odds=Hit
Evens=Miss​

@Gummi Bunnies @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

~Dice Roll~

Both of the attacks from Jungo and Furiae missed, and Furiae even damaged herself! The man in red chuckled at their pathetic display. "She's very weak. Why not just kill her so that your arm can be freed and you actually stand a chance in a fight against me? Sometimes, sacrifices must be made for the greater good..."

With that, the man in red teleported behind Jungo and Furiae whipping the two of them with a red energy. This time, since they were connected and he had found a good angle to strike, if his attack hit it would hit them both!

Odd = hit
Even = miss

@The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies

"What is up with them!??" Megaman said. They keep coming back, even after death. He still has 2 Chips left, but they wouldn't come useful in any case here. Any more hits won't be a very good situation.

Megaman aimed at both the Noob and the Engineer and fired off multiple shots from his MegaBuster.

Dice rool:

1st dice:
odds - hit
evens - miss

2nd dice:
1 - 6 the higher the number, the harder/more it hits

Megaman attacks both guys, so 2 groups of 2 dice are used.

@Jeremi @Wedge Antilles @Mirage @Mari @Nate Dawg @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

How Much Damage?

1= Minor Damage

6= Max Damage

"Yeowch!" The Noob cried, hopping around, grabbing his groin after he took a low blow to the balls from Aldrick. Thankfully, the hit hadn't done much damage to him. "Hah! Loser! That barely hurt me!" he cried, pulling his hands away after a moment. His watering eyes betrayed how painful it really had been to him, even if it hardly had done any damage.

He then glanced at Baymax, who was helping heal Aldrick. "It looks like you're not the only loser either, your friend here is healing you when the robot chick looks like she's dying," he said, nudging GLaDOS with his foot. "You've gotta be some of the dumbest shitbags I've ever--"

Two shots from Megaman and The Noob was instantly vaporized. The Engineer was hit once, but he didn't die. Instead, he began limping away.

"Damn you players. I'm not gonna just keep standing here while you pummel us!" he cried, pulling a grenade out and tossing it toward the group!

1-6 damage roll

1 = the blast hits with very little damage

6 = the blast hits with maximum damage

@Wedge Antilles @Mirage @Mari @Nate Dawg

Robin touched the computer. "Username and Password? What does that mean?" He shrugged. "I'm not from this world, so I have no idea what that means."
Thorn Harvestar

Thorn attempted to "click" the indicated button for more information... Trying her best to ignore the demon's attempts to dissuade her; she didn't know what a username or a password was, but, she knew that this computer might hold some valuable information. It was almost like finding the Crown of Horns again, except, this time, she came up against a locked device, encrypted with something that she was clearly unfamiliar with, though, maybe she could still work it out somehow...​
"Step aside." Ultron would push anyone in front of him to the side as tendrils shot out from his body in an attempt to interface with the computer and find if there was any information worth having.

Although Robin didn't understand what was going on, the computer began to explain more to the small group when Thorn and Ultron attempted to search it for more information.

N&E COMBAT PROGRAMS: NOW RUNNING

CODENAME #1: NOOB
CODENAME #2: ENGINEER

CHEAT CODES: AUTO-SPAWN AND POWER INCREASE EACH TIME PROGRAM IS ELIMINATED

PLEASE ENTER YOUR USERNAME AND PASSWORD TO LOG INTO THE SYSTEM AND MAKE CHANGES TO THE CHEAT CODES_

@The Silver Paladin @york @Jeremi

Both of the attacks from Jungo and Furiae missed, and Furiae even damaged herself! The man in red chuckled at their pathetic display. "She's very weak. Why not just kill her so that your arm can be freed and you actually stand a chance in a fight against me? Sometimes, sacrifices must be made for the greater good..."

With that, the man in red teleported behind Jungo and Furiae whipping the two of them with a red energy. This time, since they were connected and he had found a good angle to strike, if his attack hit it would hit them both!

Odd = hit
Even = miss

@The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies
"Because... because she's my special person, dammit! I care about her!" Jungo roared, not afraid to admit what his feeling were. As the attack missed once again, his fist swung out, aiming to hit the man's head and hopefully knock him out.

Odd = Hit
Even = Miss​

"Yeowch!" The Noob cried, hopping around, grabbing his groin after he took a low blow to the balls from Aldrick. Thankfully, the hit hadn't done much damage to him. "Hah! Loser! That barely hurt me!" he cried, pulling his hands away after a moment. His watering eyes betrayed how painful it really had been to him, even if it hardly had done any damage.

He then glanced at Baymax, who was helping heal Aldrick. "It looks like you're not the only loser either, your friend here is healing you when the robot chick looks like she's dying," he said, nudging GLaDOS with his foot. "You've gotta be some of the dumbest shitbags I've ever--"

Two shots from Megaman and The Noob was instantly vaporized. The Engineer was hit once, but he didn't die. Instead, he began limping away.

"Damn you players. I'm not gonna just keep standing here while you pummel us!" he cried, pulling a grenade out and tossing it toward the group!

1-6 damage roll

1 = the blast hits with very little damage

6 = the blast hits with maximum damage

@Wedge Antilles @Mirage @Mari @Nate Dawg
The grenade barely had any effect on Megaman. He casually walked through the smoke caused by the explosion.

"Heh... you think that's enough to stop me?!?!" Megaman said with a hateful tone. His eyes are clearly showing of anger.

He went over next to the limping Engineer and ripped his body apart with great strength.

tumblr_npg6epxb5t1tjc5i2o1_1280.png

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Nice Execution!
  • Love
Reactions: Atomyk and Mari
The grenade barely had any effect on Megaman. He casually walked through the smoke caused by the explosion.

"Heh... you think that's enough to stop me?!?!" Megaman said with a hateful tone. His eyes are clearly showing of anger.

He went over next to the limping Engineer ripped his body apart with great strength.

tumblr_npg6epxb5t1tjc5i2o1_1280.png
surg1.jpg

"That... that was nice", Nori said, both admiring and feeling nauseous of seeing a headless man on the scene."

@TheBombMan

Although Robin didn't understand what was going on, the computer began to explain more to the small group when Thorn and Ultron attempted to search it for more information.

N&E COMBAT PROGRAMS: NOW RUNNING

CODENAME #1: NOOB
CODENAME #2: ENGINEER

CHEAT CODES: AUTO-SPAWN AND POWER INCREASE EACH TIME PROGRAM IS ELIMINATED

PLEASE ENTER YOUR USERNAME AND PASSWORD TO LOG INTO THE SYSTEM AND MAKE CHANGES TO THE CHEAT CODES_

@The Silver Paladin @york @Jeremi
Thorn Harvestar
Thorn frowned, reading what it said for a moment "Huh... It's saying... The ones named Noob and Engineer are pro-grams?" she said, looking confused... She could understand that this device was somehow allowing them to come back to life, and increasing their strength each time... But, she wasn't so sure what they meant by program... Shaking her head a little, she focused on the "log-in" process, though, she still didn't know where to start... Not yet anyways.​

"Because... because she's my special person, dammit! I care about her!" Jungo roared, not afraid to admit what his feeling were. As the attack missed once again, his fist swung out, aiming to hit the man's head and hopefully knock him out.

Odd = Hit
Even = Miss​

Both the man in red's attack and Jungo's attack missed each other! The man frowned and began to circle his opponent. "Stop moving. Hold still and actually allow me to hit you for a chance!" he harped. "Let's end this little game dodgeball and actually fight," he said with as smirk. "The girl you claim to care so much about is holding you back. Why not cut off your arm? Or her arm? Then you'd be free," he replied with a chuckle. He then formed a molten hot rock in his hand, firing it at Jungo.

Even = Hit
Odd = Miss

@Gummi Bunnies @The Tactician

Status
Not open for further replies.