Murder Tale III: System Breakdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Epilogue: Disaster Falls

evil_castle_by_genieneovo_d6bdrd1.jpg

The weary group of survivors found themselves at Akibahara's refuge. They faced him; a great battle waging inside. Not all of the survivors, however, worked against the demon. Baymax and Aegis, whom had been traitors all along, fought against the good survivors on behalf of the demon! The very earth vibrated the stones of the castle as the battle carried on, causing its unstable foundation to creak and groan as if it were living being writhing in pain. The structure wasn't the only thing to suffer either.

Both the minions of Akibahara and the survivors struggled in turmoil as the fighting raged on, blood of both friend and foe staining the dirty floor of the castle. Both sides of this pointless struggle seemed to be evenly matched, neither group gaining the upper hand over the other.

The long struggle, eventually began to bore the very troubled Arch-Demon. Even as a fragment, he had enough power to stop the fight with a wave of his hand. And so he did.

Every soul in the room suddenly became frozen in place, self-aware as Akibahara began to pace the room, eyeing up all of the filthy mortals...

I23_Sqtf.png

"I can't believe you chumps couldn't give me a better workout than this. I've sat on the pot and took shits that gave me a harder struggle than what any of you have offered up here for me today," the demon grumbled.

As he walked around, his wounds slowly recovered--proving to the others that all their attempts had really done no damage to him at all.

"So, I bet all of you are thinking, now what?" he asked the frozen mortals around him. "Well, I'm done playing around. I'm blowing this joint. LITERALLY. Kaboom! All of you are gonna die right here and now. That's just what you get for failing to entertain me."

With a smirk, the demon teleported outside of the castle, hovering above it. With a wave of his hand, and a flap of his lips, he began speaking and shooting molten rocks of hellfire at the group--even is own traitors! What was he saying? Nobody could hear it from within the castle, but it was likely the most god awful sexual gay racist political jewish insult anyone ever would have heard. Afterwards, he vanished.

To those who were inside the castle, they stood helpless and frozen as the molten rocks rained down--crushing and killing everyone inside. The last thing anyone in the structure remembered before dying was the structure collapsing in on them before all faded to black.

Death, however, wasn't the end for them.

A white light could be seen.

All of the survivors found themselves inside a strange white room, a glowing figure standing before them.

vJcflIe.png

"Greetings, I am a being known as The Composer. Think of me as... an angel of death. Of course, there is more to me than meets the eye, but I don't have time to explain everything."

"This room all of you are in, think of it as... the afterlife. Do not be alarmed, but all of you have just died. You were all victims of the Arch-Demon known as Akibahara. However, life is not over for any of you. For those of you who are human, I have resurrected you. For those who are robots, I have repaired all of you--even Baymax and Aegis. Although, if the two of you ever even think about helping Akibahara again--whether you do it because you were reprogrammed or not--I do hope you realize I will end you again."

"Anyhow, I've granted all of you life once more because the demon is a threat to our multiverse. As of late, my own universe has been attacked by him, and the mass deaths and threats caused by him are something I cannot allow. So today, all of you get a freebie: a second chance at life. Quite generous of me, considering I'm usually not supposed to grant life to people without testing them first... in fact, you're probably the only group of survivors who will every get a free life from me... It throws off the balance of the universe if I don't follow the rules, so this is a once in a lifetime opportunity."

The glowing figure then gestured to three rifts, portals the survivors could choose from.

"I also give you three options...

1. You may return to your home worlds. I'm sure many of you were pulled into this mess by mistake and would love to leave.
2. You may return to your home world with your memories erased.Memory erasure isn't something I often offer, but if you consider these events to be traumatic I can take them away from you.
3. You can stay with the Conglomeration on earth. I'll return you to the place you arrived when you first came here. You may offer your assistance to them if you so desire."

"Now then, I haven't much time left--I have an arch-demon war to continue aiding in--so I advise you all to choose wisely when it comes to your next move. Also, if any of you desire to try your hand at assisting in or learning more about this arch-demon war, I'd suggest looking for an organization known as The Coalition. I'm afraid I will not send any of you there myself, so should you choose to take interest in their affairs you will have to locate and contact them yourselves."

"Good luck..."

The glowing figure then disappeared, a faint giggle fading with him when he disappeared.

~Fin~

Cast

@The Tactician Jungo Torii [Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor 2]
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty GLaDOS [Portal]
@BarrenThin HK-47 [Star Wars]
@Wedge Antilles Baymax [Big Hero 6]
@TheBombMan Megaman.EXE [Megaman Battle Network]
@Mirage Aigis [Persona 3]
@york Thorn Harvester [Bone Series]
@Gohan Kaneki Ken [Tokyo Ghoul Root A]
@Hospes Okami Amaterasu & Priestess Rao [Okami]
@Gummi Bunnies Sora [Kingdom Hearts] & Furiae [Drakengard]
@Mighty Roman Dr Midas [Marvel Comics]
@Nate Dawg Aldrik Allen [OC]
@Mari Noriko "Nori" Ashida [X-Men]
@Jeremi Ultron [Marvel Comics]
@Ziogen Revya [Soul Nomad]
@Emperor of Gallifrey Kathryn Janeway [Star Trek]
@TheColourlessRainbow Pride [Full Metal Alchemist
@❖Silver Paladin❖ Robin [Fire Emblem]
@AlchemistBostyofSkyrim Logix Fiscario [Ateller Escha]
@FireDrake150 Ace [Final Fantasy Series]
@Proxymoron Serenity Rose [Serenity Rose]
@Thuro Pendragon Richard B. Riddick [Riddick]
@Dinoteen Dexter [Dexter]
@Josh M Scott Steiner [WWE]
@Brother Gabriel Cao Cao [Dynasty Warriors]

Feel free to write your epilogues now!

Thanks for playing!
@The Silver Paladin @york

Ace, standing in the middle of everything with the others, glances around. "What, in the name of Finis, is going on?" He draws his cards, but looks over himself and notices that there was a change in his attire. "What the?! I.....Am Dressed differently? What do you intend with me, Vermilion bird?" He looks to robin and smiles, and then to Thorn and relaxes some. "I bear no ill will to any of you that voted me. I was executed it seems, but the beings of my own world. You two, the only two who seemed to care about Orience, would be interested to know that, at least from what I saw, I was forgotton, and Orience.....Restarted. I no longer belong there in the present. 'for without the Agito, their world, called Orience, must persist in its spiral' We all failed...." just then, a portal opens behind him, and several more people step through to meet Robin and Thorn, but they seem to be no more then transparent ghosts, all that remains of the cadets from his time. "MACHINA!!! REM!!!!! Oh my god, Class 0!" They nod, and seem to recognize him, giving him a smile and a greeting each before fading. Machina, however, remains, and so does Nine. "Robin, Thorn, meed Nine and Machina."

"Machina Kunigiri, Nice to meet you."

"Hey, My name's Nine, Yo." He strikes what he considers a cool pose and a smile, before they glance around, and remain beside Ace for the time being as Ace steps towards Thorn.

"Well, Us Agito cadets have no place in Orience anymore, m'lady, but, should you wish our services, We'd be more then willing." He bows, and looks to Robin, smiling again. "There are 14 Agito cadets. it seems that we all will get a seccond chance thanks to my link here, some sort of magical non crystal mumbo jumbo. Ylisse, was it? What if 7 of us go to Ylisse and 7 to Thorn's world? We may be able to help out, and we'd get to live. Of course, we won't without permission."

Ace-type0-psp-model-dress.png

Thorn Harvestar
@FireDrake150 @The Silver Paladin

Thorn looked rather frustrated when she realized the battle was lost; and she was about to make some good progress with the Noob and Engineer under her control... It wasn't like she liked controlling others, even if they were... "Programs" as the strange, real-looking duo were called. As fire rained from the sky, and in-comprehensible gibberish was spouted from the demon's fragment, Thorn let out a shout in a mixture of frustration, despair, and pure rage, and then... She was... Alive? Yes, alive, and a strange... Angel of some sort had given them all life again, even the two traitors amongst them, she just hoped the two won't cause any more trouble anymore, even if they did appear to have been under Akibahara's influence somewhat. Then, something occurred to her; if she was alive here... Then, perhaps, Ace and the others that had fallen were revived as well? With hope glimmering in her eyes, her eyes darted around as she tried to spot anyone familiar to her...

Soon enough, she spotted his familiar face, though, she noticed that he was wearing different clothes... It felt nice hearing his voice really, maybe because she had felt bad for him having to take the fall... She had a feeling he wasn't the traitor, but, perhaps it just seemed like it to alot of others... It saddened her though, hearing what he had said about his entire world having restarted; without him this time, she was about to say something, but, suddenly a portal opened. Turning towards it, she noticed several ghostly people stepping in to greet them. It appeared that Ace recognized them! Perhaps colleagues, reduced to those forms after their world had somehow ceased to exist, replaced by some sort of alternate reality? Thorn rubbed her forehead, it was for the best to avoid thinking about these things... Her mind wasn't used to it; though, hearing them offer their services to her from what Ace said, she smily a little sheepishly. "I... Guess I couldn't refuse more help... The Valley is celebrating an Era of Peace, but, I know it won't last, just, try not to confuse the Veni-yan soldiers too much." She said, laughing a little, it seemed that she had chosen to return to her homeworld... With a few companions this time.

Ace, Machina, And Nine smile. "Hey, How would we confuse them, yo? We all have red capes and markings of the vermillion bird hey." Ace Facepalms. "Please forgive Nine, his speech is.....well, you can hear it for yourself....."
Nine: "HEY YO! Whats Wrong with my speech, HEY?! Take a hike yo!" at this point, Machina steps in again with his Bolt rapiers, Trying to keep the two from sparring in the midst of the people, before they vanish, just like Ace's Cards do when he isn't using them or hasn't given them away. "I am glad to see you again, glad to get another chance, even if Orience will no longer be our home." The Ghosts all Solidify, and all 14 of the Agito cadets are now present, but they disperse to talk with the others after saying hello to Ace. At this point, Ace waits for Robin to react, Wondering exactly who will go where and if they will see each other afterwards. ACE AND CLASS-0 CANNOT RETURN TO ORIENCE. Ace looks at the others, curious as to wheter anyone else will talk to him, either to apologize, to yell at him, or anything else, but he can't stop smiling. Machina seems happy however, but he doesn't say much. Will someone ask?

Final-Fantasy-Type-0_2011_05-16-11_013.jpg

Machina

FFType0-NineRender.png

Nine

(Yes he legitimately talks like that. XD)

Jungo gave her a confused stare, "But... I'm with you. Why should I ever not smile?" He couldn't picture ever being sad when he was with Furiae. She simply filled him with too much warmth and joy to not smile.
"... then... let's get going... I want to be... smiling with you..." Furiae says to him, her eyes full of excitement and joy. She has never felt like this in so long, the last time being truly happy during the events before the ruin of her kingdom.

@The Tactician

"... then... let's get going... I want to be... smiling with you..." Furiae says to him, her eyes full of excitement and joy. She has never felt like this in so long, the last time being truly happy during the events before the ruin of her kingdom.

@The Tactician
Jungo took her hand in his and smiled, "Let's go, Furiae..." He didn't know what awaited them in his world. Hopefully, the demons hadn't begun another war. Though, if they have... I'll always protect her. She's too precious to lose... Plus I still need tto open a restaurant and treat her to a fine dinner. With that thought in mind, he led the way to the portal heading to his world, hand in hand with Furiae.

@Gummi Bunnies

Jungo took her hand in his and smiled, "Let's go, Furiae..." He didn't know what awaited them in his world. Hopefully, the demons hadn't begun another war. Though, if they have... I'll always protect her. She's too precious to lose... Plus I still need tto open a restaurant and treat her to a fine dinner. With that thought in mind, he led the way to the portal heading to his world, hand in hand with Furiae.

@Gummi Bunnies
Furiae Epilogue
Part Final

"The Goddess's Song ~ New"

Slowly making her way with Jungo, she was briefly being shown images of her past in her head. Flashing back to the many events that led up to this ending, the Goddess closed her eyes with content, and for once, she began to softly sing without the Seal afflicting her in any way.

Like her brother had told her, just smile.

So, she smiled as the song blissfully followed them along to a new life... where Furiae could be happy...

~End~​

Reactions: The Myrmidon
Ace, Machina, And Nine smile. "Hey, How would we confuse them, yo? We all have red capes and markings of the vermillion bird hey." Ace Facepalms. "Please forgive Nine, his speech is.....well, you can hear it for yourself....."
Nine: "HEY YO! Whats Wrong with my speech, HEY?! Take a hike yo!" at this point, Machina steps in again with his Bolt rapiers, Trying to keep the two from sparring in the midst of the people, before they vanish, just like Ace's Cards do when he isn't using them or hasn't given them away. "I am glad to see you again, glad to get another chance, even if Orience will no longer be our home." The Ghosts all Solidify, and all 14 of the Agito cadets are now present, but they disperse to talk with the others after saying hello to Ace. At this point, Ace waits for Robin to react, Wondering exactly who will go where and if they will see each other afterwards. ACE AND CLASS-0 CANNOT RETURN TO ORIENCE. Ace looks at the others, curious as to wheter anyone else will talk to him, either to apologize, to yell at him, or anything else, but he can't stop smiling. Machina seems happy however, but he doesn't say much. Will someone ask?

Final-Fantasy-Type-0_2011_05-16-11_013.jpg

Machina

FFType0-NineRender.png

Nine

(Yes he legitimately talks like that. XD)

Thorn Harvestar
@FireDrake150 @The Silver Paladin

Thorn cocked her head to the side, standing there for a moment, she seemed to be deep in thought... Then, she spoke. "Maybe it's time we start heading where we need to go... Atheia can't go too long with me missing and all..." she said, looking just slightly embarrassed. She didn't wish to cut this moment to "mingle" short, but, she did know that they had to get going soon, she wasn't sure how her people would take an extended, sudden absense from her, especially one that was as sudden as this.

Reactions: FireDrake150
Ace and the remaining Class 0 members Divide out, Ace, Machina, Rem, Jack, Nine, Deuce, and Eight parting ways with the others, and they walk up to Thorn and bow. Your majesty, We are ready to depart if you are."

The other six walk up to robin and smile, bowing as well, also ready to go.

@The Silver Paladin
@york

Ace and the remaining Class 0 members Divide out, Ace, Machina, Rem, Jack, Nine, Deuce, and Eight parting ways with the others, and they walk up to Thorn and bow. Your majesty, We are ready to depart if you are."

The other six walk up to robin and smile, bowing as well, also ready to go.

@The Silver Paladin
@york
Thorn Harvestar
@The Silver Paladin @FireDrake150

Thorn bowed in return "I'm looking forward to introducing you to the rest of my soldiers... And please, call me Thorn." she said, even smiling a little... It seemed she was glad to at least have some way of explaining her absense, perhaps it was for the best to keep this little game a secret... So, for the time being, she'll just say she'd been off in secret, recruiting a few new soldiers or something.​

Reactions: FireDrake150
Status
Not open for further replies.