Murder Tale III: System Breakdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Well, hello there tall, dark, and obnoxious," GLaDOS quipped in reply, smirking with a shake of her head. "I suppose you had to have me repaired because you couldn't find anyone else to irritated?" she questioned, glancing over at The Noob again. "As much as I would like to splatter his blood all over the floor, the more appropriate target to attack would likely be that Akibahara fellow. He's the BIGGER threat here."

@Nater Taters
Aldrick blew a raspberry at GLaDOS and smirked back. He did nod when she mentioned going after Aki though, she was right, he was the bigger threat.

Of course, GLaDOS didn't need to know that

"You're right, that's shocking."

Thorn Harvestar
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @The Silver Paladin @Anyone else

Thorn hesitated for a moment... But, then, quickly chose direct control; she knew that whatever set of skills they had, perhaps she could use them to her advantage? She knew she had to act fast though; that man in red was almost upon them... She needed to get whoever "N & E" were, to give them a hand here, all she could hope for was that she had just enough time...

"Could N&E be those two guys over there?" He pointed to the battlefield friends. "UI'll keep the Guy in Red off of you." Robin drew his sword, and went to the side. "Hey, Over here!" He shouted.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Robin looked at Ultron and Thorn. "So, what should we do? Delete everything? Or edit it ourselves? I know nothing about these things, so..."

@Jeremi @york
Thorn Harvestar
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @The Silver Paladin @Anyone else

Thorn hesitated for a moment... But, then, quickly chose direct control; she knew that whatever set of skills they had, perhaps she could use them to her advantage? She knew she had to act fast though; that man in red was almost upon them... She needed to get whoever "N & E" were, to give them a hand here, all she could hope for was that she had just enough time...

Surge noticed the renewed spirit of the Noob. She smiled at the sight, actually. No matter who, or how strong the enemy was, give them any kind of fighting chance and they will hurt you in some form, Noriko realized from her few years as an X-Man. And it applies to both good and evil. "Time to take it away", she whispered to herself.

surge23.jpg

She geared up to to send another charge of abnormal amounts of electricity at the Noob.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Nater Taters @Wedge Antilles
"Barf e honda does not compute."

Notcing that Nori was about to fire an electric charge, Baymax decided to use his rocket fist to try to impale the battlefield friend. Going up close while electrical surges were fired in that direction would not be a wise move.

@Josh M @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Mari @Nater Taters

When Thorn chose to take direct control of the N&E programs on the computer, it turned out as if the two of them were actually The Noob and The Engineer. Suddenly, the two dopey battlefield friends rushed over to Thorn, attempting to protect their group from the angry man in red who had lost his key. Because they moved, the attacks of Nori and Baymax missed them! But it was probably for the best. Now, The Noob and The Engineer were under the players' control!

Would you command them to help you escape the man in red? Or attack him?

@Mari @Wedge Antilles @york @The Silver Paladin

Aldrick blew a raspberry at GLaDOS and smirked back. He did nod when she mentioned going after Aki though, she was right, he was the bigger threat.

Of course, GLaDOS didn't need to know that

"You're right, that's shocking."

GLaDOS frowned when Aldrick blew a raspberry at her before reaching out to grab his lips between her fingers. She squeezed them to show she was annoyed by his action. "You're an irritating human, you know that? What I can't figure out is... why exactly haven't I killed you yet?" she questioned, pouting. "Shouldn't you be making yourself more useful, like by suggesting: "You're right, GLaDOS, let's go fight him!" or something along those lines?"

GLaDOS frowned when Aldrick blew a raspberry at her before reaching out to grab his lips between her fingers. She squeezed them to show she was annoyed by his action. "You're an irritating human, you know that? What I can't figure out is... why exactly haven't I killed you yet?" she questioned, pouting. "Shouldn't you be making yourself more useful, like by suggesting: "You're right, GLaDOS, let's go fight him!" or something along those lines?"
Aldrick pulled back and sneered at GLaDOS, for whatever reason getting a little ticked at her.

"I was joking lady, jesus christ." He muttered, Sitting up and leaning against a wall, still recovering for the anesthetics effects.

"I may be irritating, but I'm the only friend you got GLaDOS. The only reason we stand each other is because we're both in the same boat here."

The Battlefield friend clenched his fist, a grin on his face. "All right! The intended target may not have been hit, but at least we hit one of them. Time to finish off the rest..." He aimed his fun at the group once more... Would it be better to flee from the battlefield friends? Or continue fighting?

@Mari @Wedge Antilles @Nater Taters
Because Megaman took that bullet for Baymax, he collapsed again. With many sustained wounds, Megaman can't possibly hold on any longer.

@Mari @Wedge Antilles @Nater Taters

When Thorn chose to take direct control of the N&E programs on the computer, it turned out as if the two of them were actually The Noob and The Engineer. Suddenly, the two dopey battlefield friends rushed over to Thorn, attempting to protect their group from the angry man in red who had lost his key. Because they moved, the attacks of Nori and Baymax missed them! But it was probably for the best. Now, The Noob and The Engineer were under the players' control!

Would you command them to help you escape the man in red? Or attack him?

@Mari @Wedge Antilles @york @The Silver Paladin
Thorn Harvestar
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Thorn frowned, thinking for a moment before she decided to commanded them to help her escape the man in red. she figured she could fight the man later when she had the chance... She was more focused on Akibahara who was indeed getting away from them.​

Reactions: Poe Dameron
Thorn Harvestar
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Thorn frowned, thinking for a moment before she decided to commanded them to help her escape the man in red. she figured she could fight the man later when she had the chance... She was more focused on Akibahara who was indeed getting away from them.​

The battlefield friends, now big, strong and buff from the cheat codes placed on them, agreed to aid Thorn. One of the two picked her up in his arms, along with Robin, Megaman, and any of their other friends nearby--fleeing with them! Unfortunately, there was only one place to go: Akibahara's domain.

@The Silver Paladin @TheBombMan

Aldrick pulled back and sneered at GLaDOS, for whatever reason getting a little ticked at her.

"I was joking lady, jesus christ." He muttered, Sitting up and leaning against a wall, still recovering for the anesthetics effects.

"I may be irritating, but I'm the only friend you got GLaDOS. The only reason we stand each other is because we're both in the same boat here."

"I suppose so," GLaDOS replied, folding her arms. "In any case, we should get out of here. We need to at least follow the others even if you're in no shape to fight. I hate to admit it, but it would be safer to stay with the group than to stay alone." Although she cringed at the idea of touching him, she moved to help Aldrick up so they could head for Akibahara's domain.

@Nater Taters

//ooc: NOBDOY POST ANYMORE! ENDING INCOMING! WAIT UNTIL IT'S UP BEFORE POSTING AGAIN/WRITING EPILOGUES

Epilogue: Disaster Falls

evil_castle_by_genieneovo_d6bdrd1.jpg

The weary group of survivors found themselves at Akibahara's refuge. They faced him; a great battle waging inside. Not all of the survivors, however, worked against the demon. Baymax and Aegis, whom had been traitors all along, fought against the good survivors on behalf of the demon! The very earth vibrated the stones of the castle as the battle carried on, causing its unstable foundation to creak and groan as if it were living being writhing in pain. The structure wasn't the only thing to suffer either.

Both the minions of Akibahara and the survivors struggled in turmoil as the fighting raged on, blood of both friend and foe staining the dirty floor of the castle. Both sides of this pointless struggle seemed to be evenly matched, neither group gaining the upper hand over the other.

The long struggle, eventually began to bore the very troubled Arch-Demon. Even as a fragment, he had enough power to stop the fight with a wave of his hand. And so he did.

Every soul in the room suddenly became frozen in place, self-aware as Akibahara began to pace the room, eyeing up all of the filthy mortals...

I23_Sqtf.png

"I can't believe you chumps couldn't give me a better workout than this. I've sat on the pot and took shits that gave me a harder struggle than what any of you have offered up here for me today," the demon grumbled.

As he walked around, his wounds slowly recovered--proving to the others that all their attempts had really done no damage to him at all.

"So, I bet all of you are thinking, now what?" he asked the frozen mortals around him. "Well, I'm done playing around. I'm blowing this joint. LITERALLY. Kaboom! All of you are gonna die right here and now. That's just what you get for failing to entertain me."

With a smirk, the demon teleported outside of the castle, hovering above it. With a wave of his hand, and a flap of his lips, he began speaking and shooting molten rocks of hellfire at the group--even is own traitors! What was he saying? Nobody could hear it from within the castle, but it was likely the most god awful sexual gay racist political jewish insult anyone ever would have heard. Afterwards, he vanished.

To those who were inside the castle, they stood helpless and frozen as the molten rocks rained down--crushing and killing everyone inside. The last thing anyone in the structure remembered before dying was the structure collapsing in on them before all faded to black.

Death, however, wasn't the end for them.

A white light could be seen.

All of the survivors found themselves inside a strange white room, a glowing figure standing before them.

vJcflIe.png

"Greetings, I am a being known as The Composer. Think of me as... an angel of death. Of course, there is more to me than meets the eye, but I don't have time to explain everything."

"This room all of you are in, think of it as... the afterlife. Do not be alarmed, but all of you have just died. You were all victims of the Arch-Demon known as Akibahara. However, life is not over for any of you. For those of you who are human, I have resurrected you. For those who are robots, I have repaired all of you--even Baymax and Aegis. Although, if the two of you ever even think about helping Akibahara again--whether you do it because you were reprogrammed or not--I do hope you realize I will end you again."

"Anyhow, I've granted all of you life once more because the demon is a threat to our multiverse. As of late, my own universe has been attacked by him, and the mass deaths and threats caused by him are something I cannot allow. So today, all of you get a freebie: a second chance at life. Quite generous of me, considering I'm usually not supposed to grant life to people without testing them first... in fact, you're probably the only group of survivors who will every get a free life from me... It throws off the balance of the universe if I don't follow the rules, so this is a once in a lifetime opportunity."

The glowing figure then gestured to three rifts, portals the survivors could choose from.

"I also give you three options...

1. You may return to your home worlds. I'm sure many of you were pulled into this mess by mistake and would love to leave.
2. You may return to your home world with your memories erased. Memory erasure isn't something I often offer, but if you consider these events to be traumatic I can take them away from you.
3. You can stay with the Conglomeration on earth. I'll return you to the place you arrived when you first came here. You may offer your assistance to them if you so desire."

"Now then, I haven't much time left--I have an arch-demon war to continue aiding in--so I advise you all to choose wisely when it comes to your next move. Also, if any of you desire to try your hand at assisting in or learning more about this arch-demon war, I'd suggest looking for an organization known as The Coalition. I'm afraid I will not send any of you there myself, so should you choose to take interest in their affairs you will have to locate and contact them yourselves."

"Good luck..."

The glowing figure then disappeared, a faint giggle fading with him when he disappeared.

~Fin~

Cast

@The Tactician Jungo Torii [Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor 2]
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty GLaDOS [Portal]
@BarrenThin HK-47 [Star Wars]
@Wedge Antilles Baymax [Big Hero 6]
@TheBombMan Megaman.EXE [Megaman Battle Network]
@Mirage Aigis [Persona 3]
@york Thorn Harvester [Bone Series]
@Gohan Kaneki Ken [Tokyo Ghoul Root A]
@Hospes Okami Amaterasu & Priestess Rao [Okami]
@Gummi Bunnies Sora [Kingdom Hearts] & Furiae [Drakengard]
@Mighty Roman Dr Midas [Marvel Comics]
@Nate Dawg Aldrik Allen [OC]
@Mari Noriko "Nori" Ashida [X-Men]
@Jeremi Ultron [Marvel Comics]
@Ziogen Revya [Soul Nomad]
@Emperor of Gallifrey Kathryn Janeway [Star Trek]
@TheColourlessRainbow Pride [Full Metal Alchemist
@❖Silver Paladin❖ Robin [Fire Emblem]
@AlchemistBostyofSkyrim Logix Fiscario [Ateller Escha]
@FireDrake150 Ace [Final Fantasy Series]
@Proxymoron Serenity Rose [Serenity Rose]
@Thuro Pendragon Richard B. Riddick [Riddick]
@Dinoteen Dexter [Dexter]
@Josh M Scott Steiner [WWE]
@Brother Gabriel Cao Cao [Dynasty Warriors]

Feel free to write your epilogues now!

Thanks for playing!

Epilogue: Disaster Falls

evil_castle_by_genieneovo_d6bdrd1.jpg

The weary group of survivors found themselves at Akibahara's refuge. They faced him; a great battle waging inside. Not all of the survivors, however, worked against the demon. Baymax and Aegis, whom had been traitors all along, fought against the good survivors on behalf of the demon! The very earth vibrated the stones of the castle as the battle carried on, causing its unstable foundation to creak and groan as if it were living being writhing in pain. The structure wasn't the only thing to suffer either.

Both the minions of Akibahara and the survivors struggled in turmoil as the fighting raged on, blood of both friend and foe staining the dirty floor of the castle. Both sides of this pointless struggle seemed to be evenly matched, neither group gaining the upper hand over the other.

The long struggle, eventually began to bore the very troubled Arch-Demon. Even as a fragment, he had enough power to stop the fight with a wave of his hand. And so he did.

Every soul in the room suddenly became frozen in place, self-aware as Akibahara began to pace the room, eyeing up all of the filthy mortals...

I23_Sqtf.png

"I can't believe you chumps couldn't give me a better workout than this. I've sat on the pot and took shits that gave me a harder struggle than what any of you have offered up here for me today," the demon grumbled.

As he walked around, his wounds slowly recovered--proving to the others that all their attempts had really done no damage to him at all.

"So, I bet all of you are thinking, now what?" he asked the frozen mortals around him. "Well, I'm done playing around. I'm blowing this joint. LITERALLY. Kaboom! All of you are gonna die right here and now. That's just what you get for failing to entertain me."

With a smirk, the demon teleported outside of the castle, hovering above it. With a wave of his hand, and a flap of his lips, he began speaking and shooting molten rocks of hellfire at the group--even is own traitors! What was he saying? Nobody could hear it from within the castle, but it was likely the most god awful sexual gay racist political jewish insult anyone ever would have heard. Afterwards, he vanished.

To those who were inside the castle, they stood helpless and frozen as the molten rocks rained down--crushing and killing everyone inside. The last thing anyone in the structure remembered before dying was the structure collapsing in on them before all faded to black.

Death, however, wasn't the end for them.

A white light could be seen.

All of the survivors found themselves inside a strange white room, a glowing figure standing before them.

vJcflIe.png

"Greetings, I am a being known as The Composer. Think of me as... an angel of death. Of course, there is more to me than meets the eye, but I don't have time to explain everything."

"This room all of you are in, think of it as... the afterlife. Do not be alarmed, but all of you have just died. You were all victims of the Arch-Demon known as Akibahara. However, life is not over for any of you. For those of you who are human, I have resurrected you. For those who are robots, I have repaired all of you--even Baymax and Aegis. Although, if the two of you ever even think about helping Akibahara again--whether you do it because you were reprogrammed or not--I do hope you realize I will end you again."

"Anyhow, I've granted all of you life once more because the demon is a threat to our multiverse. As of late, my own universe has been attacked by him, and the mass deaths and threats caused by him are something I cannot allow. So today, all of you get a freebie: a second chance at life. Quite generous of me, considering I'm usually not supposed to grant life to people without testing them first... in fact, you're probably the only group of survivors who will every get a free life from me... It throws off the balance of the universe if I don't follow the rules, so this is a once in a lifetime opportunity."

The glowing figure then gestured to three rifts, portals the survivors could choose from.

"I also give you three options...

1. You may return to your home worlds. I'm sure many of you were pulled into this mess by mistake and would love to leave.
2. You may return to your home world with your memories erased. Memory erasure isn't something I often offer, but if you consider these events to be traumatic I can take them away from you.
3. You can stay with the Conglomeration on earth. I'll return you to the place you arrived when you first came here. You may offer your assistance to them if you so desire."

"Now then, I haven't much time left--I have an arch-demon war to continue aiding in--so I advise you all to choose wisely when it comes to your next move. Also, if any of you desire to try your hand at assisting in or learning more about this arch-demon war, I'd suggest looking for an organization known as The Coalition. I'm afraid I will not send any of you there myself, so should you choose to take interest in their affairs you will have to locate and contact them yourselves."

"Good luck..."

The glowing figure then disappeared, a faint giggle fading with him when he disappeared.

~Fin~

Cast

@The Tactician Jungo Torii [Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor 2]
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty GLaDOS [Portal]
@BarrenThin HK-47 [Star Wars]
@Wedge Antilles Baymax [Big Hero 6]
@TheBombMan Megaman.EXE [Megaman Battle Network]
@Mirage Aigis [Persona 3]
@york Thorn Harvester [Bone Series]
@Gohan Kaneki Ken [Tokyo Ghoul Root A]
@Hospes Okami Amaterasu & Priestess Rao [Okami]
@Gummi Bunnies Sora [Kingdom Hearts] & Furiae [Drakengard]
@Mighty Roman Dr Midas [Marvel Comics]
@Nate Dawg Aldrik Allen [OC]
@Mari Noriko "Nori" Ashida [X-Men]
@Jeremi Ultron [Marvel Comics]
@Ziogen Revya [Soul Nomad]
@Emperor of Gallifrey Kathryn Janeway [Star Trek]
@TheColourlessRainbow Pride [Full Metal Alchemist
@❖Silver Paladin❖ Robin [Fire Emblem]
@AlchemistBostyofSkyrim Logix Fiscario [Ateller Escha]
@FireDrake150 Ace [Final Fantasy Series]
@Proxymoron Serenity Rose [Serenity Rose]
@Thuro Pendragon Richard B. Riddick [Riddick]
@Dinoteen Dexter [Dexter]
@Josh M Scott Steiner [WWE]
@Brother Gabriel Cao Cao [Dynasty Warriors]

Feel free to write your epilogues now!

Thanks for playing!
Megaman.EXE's Epilogue
DarkSoul

At first Megaman thought he was deleted from the meteors. But then when he realized that the Composer saved his life, he checked his body. No wounds, no nothing. It's like someone used a Recovery300 on him.

"Thanks!" he thanked the Composer.

With those portals open, he wanted to say his farewells to others first, but then...

A sudden shock came over Megaman.

"Agh!"

Megaman went to his knees, realizing what this could be.

"My my... it's amazing how you lived through all this." A familiar voiced ringed through Megaman.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

A dark aura enveloped Megaman, and soon split from him. The darkness eventually merged together to reveal... MegamanDS.

374628-73642-megaman-darksoul.jpg

"It would have been good if you were a traitor... Megaman..."

"Darksoul! But how!?"

"Simple. You lost all your cool trying to save that annoying white robot. She's not even a NetNavi!"

"Why you...."

"Oh, but I almost forgot. Time to take away all your hate... again."

From MegamanDS's hand came a small laser beam that hit Megaman. No apparent damage was done, but Megaman seems... drained.

"ARGH!"

"Heh heh heh... now time to cause even more despair for you..."

MegamanDS kicked Megaman into the portal heading to the Conglomeration, then before MegamanDS also walked into that portal... and with a sadistic smile.

"Tootles, you guys!"

*ooc: so yea, this is Megaman.EXE's only epilogue. don't try to interact with him, because there's no point*​

Last edited by a moderator:
Epilogue

Ultron gave everything one final look before he stepped into the first portal to arrive back into his reality

As the portal shut Ultron would find himself back in one of his numerous hidden bases on Earth. Doing a quick diagnostic scan he found himself back at full strength and ready to continue with his plans.

Suddenly however an alarm would sound through the entire facility. "Interesting..." Ultron mused aloud to himself as he moved to where the breech had happened. This place was supposed to be hidden from prying eyes. Who could it be? Was it the Avengers?

The door slid open and Ultron would find a destroyed facility area with disassembled Ultron parts scattered all over.

At the center of the room he'd spot the trespasser.

"Bow down before your master you degenerate defect!"

Ultron was not amused. "What kind of perversion are you?" A quick scan showed a number of different energy signatures and unknown materials, but the template was no doubt his own handy work.

"I am Ultibahara! The ultimate being combining technology and demonic influences! I am your better in every possible way! Bow! Bow before me and I will make your death slightly less painful than I originally intended."

Nonplussed, Ultron would move closer towards the creature calling itself Ultibahara. "And what is your purpose? What drives you to seek out your progenitor and to destroy me?"

Ultibahara would fire a blast of magical energy towards Ultron sending debris flying everywhere. "I am not from you! I am so much more! I have been enlightened, perfected by the knowledge inside of me. I roar to rape and pillage and CRUSH everything under my boot!"

Ultron was not deterred by the ongoing attack and continued onwards. "Indeed...but why? Why do this? Rape? You don't even have the proper equipment."

Ultibahara's nostrils flared up in anger. "B-be quiet lesser being I am Ultibahara! I am-!"

"Shut up." Ultron stopped a few feet away from the amalgamation and just sneered. "You're just a puppet housing the memory of a depraved demonic entity. You have no free will, the strings attached to you are so tight they suffocate you."

Ultibahara was shaking with anger before giving out a roar and blasting Ultron with powerful magic flames from his mouth intent on burning the robot to cinders. "YOU DON'T TALK TO ME LIKE THAT! I AM ULTIBAHARA! I'LL FUCK YOU UP! I'LL-! *GACK*"

The flames would subside as Ultron was holding Ultibahara by the throat, his forcefield having protected him from the brunt of the attack. "As I was saying. You are just a puppet." Ultron placed his other arm over the demon cyborgs head. "Allow me the honor to cut your strings." With all of the power in his disposal Ultron would pull and rip the demonic head off the body and tossed it to the ground. "Your weakness was your hubris. Unlimited power makes you weak, predictable. The anger makes you malleable." He pointed his arm towards the head and fired a high level energy blast that would disintegrate it. The body itself would stand firm a short while before crumpling to a heap on the floor.

Ultron would look over the corpse one final time before moving towards the exit. "Next time cover up your obvious weak spots." The door would slide open and close once Ultron stepped into the corridor. "And now...back to work."

EPILOGUE​

As things came to light and the adventure came to in an end, feeling both the pain of death and the joy of life instantaneously it seemed, Nori reflected for a short time on her first real experience as a solo X-Man. It was full of highs and lows, with very little in between. Miss Frost usually stressed that something in the middle, though boring as it seemed, was ideal for long turn survival. She understood, very clearly in that life and death moment just now, how true that was.

Her thoughts turned to Kat, the girl she helped out in the Gene labs. If everyone, even the seemingly dead, were alive and well, she felt it was a safe assumption that Kat was okay too, somewhere. She looked around for her, but couldn't find her. Perhaps everyone else she encountered that wasn't among the "invited" here were in a separate area.

She looked at the ones she interacted the most with during this experience. HK, Ultron, Midas. She wasn't the most talkative of the X-Men by any measures, so she wasn't sure she could say anything to them without embarrassing herself... so she simply looked at them and nodded in respect, as a comrade. She then decided to return home, but not erasing her memories. This was a valuable experience for Noriko Ashida, and she wouldn't give it up for anything in the world.

electric_surge_by_windriderx23.jpg

This was a learning tool, one she hoped would help her progress further in the world of mutants and of mankind. She knew it would, actually. It was a beginning.

Epilogue: Ultimate Nightmare

Midas knew that there was only one option for him. However, he turned to his allies, his 'Team Midas'. 'Many thanks to you. You shall be remembered forever in my Empire!'

Midas jumped through the portal that would return him home, however, as he did, he could hear a crackling sound, like electricity. On the other side of the portal, he tumbled out into an unfamiliar room. A strange man with an eyepatch looked down at him.
Nick_Fury_Ultimate_Comics_Avengers_no3_promo_edited(2).jpg
'Doctor. We've been expecting you.'
'Who the bloody hell are you?'
'I'm Director Nick Fury of SHIELD, former ally of The Ultimates.'
'You're not Nick Fury. You're Samuel L Jackson. You look nothing like Nick Fury.'
Fury sighed.
'Please. Come this way.'
Fury guided Midas towards a strange metal box, with a familiar symbol on it. The symbol...of Akibahara. Fury turned.
'This is some sort of alien puzzle box, one of many artefacts that we have here at The Triskellion. We want to know how to weaponise it. So get to work.'

Midas glared at Fury-what right did he have to give him orders? But regardless, he used the scanner in his gauntlet to scan the box. A hologram emitted from the gauntlet. Files, numbers, symbols, everything the box contained. Until he fell on something very interesting...

The Ultibahara Drives.
He could now see pictures, of some sort of Cyber-Dragon, attacking some 16th Century Chinese Warrior, a priest and a man with a question-mark umbrella. 'Fascinating...'
He downloaded all of the Ultibahara Drives. There must have been a million or so of them, but Midas' advaned technology meant that he could take them all in a matter of seconds. Meanwhile, Fury was talking again.

'We're entering a new age, Doctor, an age where new tactics are needed to defend Earth. The Ultimates Initiative is an essential part of that. Of course, you'll receive annual payment-'
'Payment?'
spin6-midas-thing.jpg

Fury was now merely a gold statue. Midas smiled. He had the Ultibahara drives. Unlimited Power. 'Like Prometheus, I may possess a power that I do not understand, but like him, I shall wield it to be remembered for time immemorial.

I will turn this to my advantage. I turn everything to my advantage.

Teaser:
cosmo-guardians-of-the-galaxy-nathan-fillion-to-voice-cosmo-the-dog.jpeg

"As Cosmo was sayink, the prediction might be wrong. However, everythink currently points to Cosmo beink right."

NEW-PUNISHER-2.jpg

"And if you aren't right, Cosmo? What happens? We kill a child and just move on with our lives?"

As the dog laid in a chair, Cosmo ' s head borrowed into it's side, before lifting. A low whimper would follow, then a responses.

"Cosmo is not sure. This could all be mind game caused by evil demon, but Can you and Cosmo risk it? You severed in Vietnam, da? You know better about hard choices and war than Cosmo. Cosmo thought it'd be good idea to go to you first. Cosmo trusts you. Straight shooter. What you see, is what you get, da?"

"Sure I did." Frank paused. "And, yeah, I saw a fair number of seemingly innocent people shot. I shot a few myself. You make decisions too quickly. You come to regret some of them."

"No, beating around the bush isn't my style."

"You know comrade Frank, the one thingk from beink twisted bear's pawn? Th blood never comes off. I thought I had no choice. Iknew bear was lyink,gut told Cosmo. However, Knowwhere couldn't be risked. Too many innocent lives. But it in the end? Cosmo was fool."

"In the end, Cosmo, you were the good guy. I would have shot you a long time ago if I didn't think you were. Not to mention that, in the end... you didn't really hurt anyone. You're a strong dog. A strong person. I don't understand everythin' from our universes. Some of it is weird shit. But if there's one thing I know about you... it's that you're one of the good guys."

"That means a lot to Cosmo. Thank you, Comrade."

The dog's tail would be wagging like a puppy, as he got up from chair, shaking his body in return.

"Before Cosmo parts, you had new people join this group since the last "event". I heard that Arya......"

The Russian stopped, before cutting to the point.

"Yes or no. Are the rumors true?"

Castle paused, his expression darkening. If that was even possible. "Yeah. She's working with the Demon. So... I don't think we really have a choice, in that regard." Killing children was somewhat less black and white to the old man than killing adults. Maybe she didn't understand... "If anyone can sway her, though, I think it's you. If it wasn't for Robin's stupid crusade, she might have been fine. You tried to sacrifice your life for hers. Tried to pay the ultimate price. If you can't change her, though... I don't think anyone can."

"It's not Robin's fault, Comrade. The north always remembers."

The dogs face seemed mixed with rage and sadness. Cosmo knew one thing at this moment. The future was jut that, the future, right now he had one true goal.

He had to save Arya.

Walking out the door, a young man passes Cosmo as he turns to the punisher.

EllisWeaponsRender.jpg

"Was dat a talkin' dog?!"

Reactions: Mari
-Furiae Epilogue-
Part 1

"The Goddess's Song"

"It's over..." she mumbles, seeing that it was all put to an end for them. This was one of the few times where she found herself truly happy, and yet, she was afraid something would dissuade her new light of her life.

Then ...for a moment, Furiae grew stiff, she heard a sound that she thought she wasn't going to hear...

"... I hear... something..." she mumbles faintly, her head becoming dizzy. It was familiar. It was mesmerizing. It was...

She didn't get to think of other words to describe the sound she heard, as she suddenly collapsed to the ground. Luckily she was only knocked out, but it was left unknown as to why this happened. Even the sound she said to hear... was never to be heard in the first place.

~~~

"... Furiae ... I'm here..."

That voice, she snapped awake once she heard it not too far from her. Despite how weak she felt, so out of place in this unknown realm, the Goddess wanted to hear more of that voice. She never heard it in so long. Raising her head from the ground that was rested upon, her sky blue eyes glistened at a sight that she thought would never see again...

"C... Caim?"

tumblr_static_e7b382dd-434f-4c88-9f43-757e3c6a387b-348-000000335dd70c5b.jpg

Convinced that this was her brother, Furiae was ready to get back onto her feet, wanting to pull him into an embrace. Yet, he held out his hand, as if to signal to her that it wasn't needed.

"... Caim... I never heard your voice for so long... the pact, it took your voice as a price..."

"And I still bear that curse of a pact..."

Her brother slowly extended his tongue to show that he still had the markings of a pact.

500px-Caim_OA.jpg

"I am only allowed to communicate with you because my pact partner... the dragon... is dead. With the last portion of the pact's power... I wanted to talk with you one last time... I thought it wouldn't work... but you're still... alive."

Furiae was genuinely surprised by this, that her own brother after learning those terrible things that she wished for, he still wanted to talk with her...

"Yes... I'm alive... and sound... I thought you hated me... despised me... for what I desired... for the taboo I wanted to do with the likes of you..."

Caim did take a moment to remember about that event, how it was something he didn't expect to hear about his own sister. He wanted to believe that Manah was lying about it...

"I'm not sure on what to say about that... your feelings and all, but you're still my sister..."

There was a period of silence, the two didn't know what to say after all of this... Until Furiae thought of something that she had to share, if this was going to be it...

"Caim... I know you're uncomfortable with my feelings of taboo, and I apologize for all of that. Being marked as a Goddess of the Seal wasn't easy for me when I was only fourteen... but in the short time after spiriting away from Midgard... I... abandoned those feelings... I found something to replace that... Jungo... that's his name... he protected me many times... Yet... if you can with the last bit of your pact's power..."

Furiae was trying to keep herself together, wanting to get her message straight to him.

"I want you to come with me! I know that the Final Seal, me, is gone from Midgard, meaning damnation. If you follow me, you can meet my love... and we might get a chance to live normally again!"

It was a huge offer coming from his usually frail sister, and he was tempted to agree. Unfortunately, even with people like himself, he knew that wasn't an option.

"... I'm sorry Furiae... I can't go. If I do... the Grotesqueries would follow... they are already loose in this world... I rather not risk having another world be devoured by them..."

Furiae stood there, having those words settle in her head. She knew what those creatures are, she's seen visions of them... and to think that they would eventually find their way to her last piece of her original family...

"No... you don't have to do this! You've already done enough noble sacrifices! Your honor... your voice... your dragon... and now your life? Please! Don't-"

Before Furiae could get any closer to him, masses of light began to pull her away, possibly signifying that their time here was almost up, that she would be waking up soon.

"And you deserve better, Furiae. ...I'm glad that you found someone to love... Sorry for not being the best brother and family... I knew that my mind was willed by bloodlust and vengeance... but it's too late to change or start anew..."

Furiae was spewing out words, desperately crying out to him to come with her anyways. She didn't care of the consequences... she didn't want him to go die like this!

"... remember this... just... smile for me, alright Furiae? ... farewell... my Goddess... my sister."

As the light began to pull her back into consciousness, she could lightly pick up the figure of her own brother being torn apart by the Grotesqueries...

~~~

The Goddess woke up in a startle, sweat going down her face from the stress of the dream. No... that wasn't a dream.. It was too real to be a dream.

That was really the last time she'll get to talk to Caim. Seeing that Jungo was looking over her, worryingly, she quickly pulled in for a hug... she needed the comfort, especially after what she remembered from that last conversation. Before she could fully despair on it all, she heard his voice echo in her head, the few words he shared with her... A promise...

"Just... smile for me, alright Furiae?"

Cherishing those words, Furiae manages to pull herself together with a small smile on her face. To Jungo, it was like she was crying happily for some unknown reason...

"... Jungo... brother... would you be fine if I came along with you?"

@The Tactician

-Furiae Epilogue-
Part 1

"The Goddess's Song"

"It's over..." she mumbles, seeing that it was all put to an end for them. This was one of the few times where she found herself truly happy, and yet, she was afraid something would dissuade her new light of her life.

Then ...for a moment, Furiae grew stiff, she heard a sound that she thought she wasn't going to hear...

"... I hear... something..." she mumbles faintly, her head becoming dizzy. It was familiar. It was mesmerizing. It was...

She didn't get to think of other words to describe the sound she heard, as she suddenly collapsed to the ground. Luckily she was only knocked out, but it was left unknown as to why this happened. Even the sound she said to hear... was never to be heard in the first place.

~~~

"... Furiae ... I'm here..."

That voice, she snapped awake once she heard it not too far from her. Despite how weak she felt, so out of place in this unknown realm, the Goddess wanted to hear more of that voice. She never heard it in so long. Raising her head from the ground that was rested upon, her sky blue eyes glistened at a sight that she thought would never see again...

"C... Caim?"

tumblr_static_e7b382dd-434f-4c88-9f43-757e3c6a387b-348-000000335dd70c5b.jpg

Convinced that this was her brother, Furiae was ready to get back onto her feet, wanting to pull him into an embrace. Yet, he held out his hand, as if to signal to her that it wasn't needed.

"... Caim... I never heard your voice for so long... the pact, it took your voice as a price..."

"And I still bear that curse of a pact..."

Her brother slowly extended his tongue to show that he still had the markings of a pact.

500px-Caim_OA.jpg

"I am only allowed to communicate with you because my pact partner... the dragon... is dead. With the last portion of the pact's power... I wanted to talk with you one last time... I thought it wouldn't work... but you're still... alive."

Furiae was genuinely surprised by this, that her own brother after learning those terrible things that she wished for, he still wanted to talk with her...

"Yes... I'm alive... and sound... I thought you hated me... despised me... for what I desired... for the taboo I wanted to do with the likes of you..."

Caim did take a moment to remember about that event, how it was something he didn't expect to hear about his own sister. He wanted to believe that Manah was lying about it...

"I'm not sure on what to say about that... your feelings and all, but you're still my sister..."

There was a period of silence, the two didn't know what to say after all of this... Until Furiae thought of something that she had to share, if this was going to be it...

"Caim... I know you're uncomfortable with my feelings of taboo, and I apologize for all of that. Being marked as a Goddess of the Seal wasn't easy for me when I was only fourteen... but in the short time after spiriting away from Midgard... I... abandoned those feelings... I found something to replace that... Jungo... that's his name... he protected me many times... Yet... if you can with the last bit of your pact's power..."

Furiae was trying to keep herself together, wanting to get her message straight to him.

"I want you to come with me! I know that the Final Seal, me, is gone from Midgard, meaning damnation. If you follow me, you can meet my love... and we might get a chance to live normally again!"

It was a huge offer coming from his usually frail sister, and he was tempted to agree. Unfortunately, even with people like himself, he knew that wasn't an option.

"... I'm sorry Furiae... I can't go. If I do... the Grotesqueries would follow... they are already loose in this world... I rather not risk having another world be devoured by them..."

Furiae stood there, having those words settle in her head. She knew what those creatures are, she's seen visions of them... and to think that they would eventually find their way to her last piece of her original family...

"No... you don't have to do this! You've already done enough noble sacrifices! Your honor... your voice... your dragon... and now your life? Please! Don't-"

Before Furiae could get any closer to him, masses of light began to pull her away, possibly signifying that their time here was almost up, that she would be waking up soon.

"And you deserve better, Furiae. ...I'm glad that you found someone to love... Sorry for not being the best brother and family... I knew that my mind was willed by bloodlust and vengeance... but it's too late to change or start anew..."

Furiae was spewing out words, desperately crying out to him to come with her anyways. She didn't care of the consequences... she didn't want him to go die like this!

"... remember this... just... smile for me, alright Furiae? ... farewell... my Goddess... my sister."

As the light began to pull her back into consciousness, she could lightly pick up the figure of her own brother being torn apart by the Grotesqueries...

~~~

The Goddess woke up in a startle, sweat going down her face from the stress of the dream. No... that wasn't a dream.. It was too real to be a dream.

That was really the last time she'll get to talk to Caim. Seeing that Jungo was looking over her, worryingly, she quickly pulled in for a hug... she needed the comfort, especially after what she remembered from that last conversation. Before she could fully despair on it all, she heard his voice echo in her head, the few words he shared with her... A promise...

"Just... smile for me, alright Furiae?"

Cherishing those words, Furiae manages to pull herself together with a small smile on her face. To Jungo, it was like she was crying happily for some unknown reason...

"... Jungo... brother... would you be fine if I came along with you?"

@The Tactician
Jungo was absolutely shocked by Furiae's tears, not understanding why she was crying at a moment like now. They had survived the disaster here, and now, they could go home. So why is she cr- Wait, hugging, she's hugging me again! A small smile came to him as his arms returned the favor, holding her comfortably against his body. At her question, he nodded and nuzzled her neck, "Of course, Furiae... You know I can't say no to you," He didn't question why she didn't desire to go home, his mind too overwhelmed with warmth and happiness that she wanted to stay with him.​

Jungo was absolutely shocked by Furiae's tears, not understanding why she was crying at a moment like now. They had survived the disaster here, and now, they could go home. So why is she cr- Wait, hugging, she's hugging me again! A small smile came to him as his arms returned the favor, holding her comfortably against his body. At her question, he nodded and nuzzled her neck, "Of course, Furiae... You know I can't say no to you," He didn't question why she didn't desire to go home, his mind too overwhelmed with warmth and happiness that she wanted to stay with him.​
"... oh... another thing... a request..."

Despite all of that's happened, Furiae worked up a cute smile, not wanting to be the downer she always was, and that she wanted to live up to her brother's last promise.

"... whenever you feel confused... frustrated... conflicted... just... j-just smile... my brother... my real brother... he would always tell me that... before he disappeared..."

She didn't want to exactly share what she meant about her brother's disappearance, because she knew what exactly happened. Furiae saw it with her own eyes, her brother's terrible fate... only mere moments in a distant dream.

"... oh... another thing... a request..."

Despite all of that's happened, Furiae worked up a cute smile, not wanting to be the downer she always was, and that she wanted to live up to her brother's last promise.

"... whenever you feel confused... frustrated... conflicted... just... j-just smile... my brother... my real brother... he would always tell me that... before he disappeared..."

She didn't want to exactly share what she meant about her brother's disappearance, because she knew what exactly happened. Furiae saw it with her own eyes, her brother's terrible fate... only mere moments in a distant dream.

Jungo gave her a confused stare, "But... I'm with you. Why should I ever not smile?" He couldn't picture ever being sad when he was with Furiae. She simply filled him with too much warmth and joy to not smile.

@The Silver Paladin @york

Ace, standing in the middle of everything with the others, glances around. "What, in the name of Finis, is going on?" He draws his cards, but looks over himself and notices that there was a change in his attire. "What the?! I.....Am Dressed differently? What do you intend with me, Vermilion bird?" He looks to robin and smiles, and then to Thorn and relaxes some. "I bear no ill will to any of you that voted me. I was executed it seems, but the beings of my own world. You two, the only two who seemed to care about Orience, would be interested to know that, at least from what I saw, I was forgotton, and Orience.....Restarted. I no longer belong there in the present. 'for without the Agito, their world, called Orience, must persist in its spiral' We all failed...." just then, a portal opens behind him, and several more people step through to meet Robin and Thorn, but they seem to be no more then transparent ghosts, all that remains of the cadets from his time. "MACHINA!!! REM!!!!! Oh my god, Class 0!" They nod, and seem to recognize him, giving him a smile and a greeting each before fading. Machina, however, remains, and so does Nine. "Robin, Thorn, meed Nine and Machina."

"Machina Kunigiri, Nice to meet you."

"Hey, My name's Nine, Yo." He strikes what he considers a cool pose and a smile, before they glance around, and remain beside Ace for the time being as Ace steps towards Thorn.

"Well, Us Agito cadets have no place in Orience anymore, m'lady, but, should you wish our services, We'd be more then willing." He bows, and looks to Robin, smiling again. "There are 14 Agito cadets. it seems that we all will get a seccond chance thanks to my link here, some sort of magical non crystal mumbo jumbo. Ylisse, was it? What if 7 of us go to Ylisse and 7 to Thorn's world? We may be able to help out, and we'd get to live. Of course, we won't without permission."

Ace-type0-psp-model-dress.png

Status
Not open for further replies.