Murder Tale II: Eden and the Forgotten People

• Thread starter TheColourlessRainbow
  • Start date
The roster will be updated tonight and or the morning, and no, only one program version is allowed. I'm allowing him to do it, but there is going to be a draw back because of it.
Ahh, alright.

I wasn't sure if it was something where it'd be kinda like LVC Simulation, except obviously, where you feel what goes on and are out when you die.
Although, this'll be more.. interesting. >=3

[BCOLOR=transparent]
Zessoku2medium.jpg
[/BCOLOR]

She's tiny. Like 4'8" and twig-thin tiny.

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Character's Name:[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR] Zessoku Yachiyo

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Age: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Older than Jesus riding a Dinosaur[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Relationship Status: [/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]Groovy

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Biography:[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR] Long story short, Zessoku (not her name then) is the second child (she was also a he then) of one of the oldest patriarchs of an Angel organization who's duty it is to protect humans from the creepy crawlies. Because of the second-born status and a curse from long ago, well... she was cursed. Blah blah blah, driven out from the community.

For a time, she lived alone. Then she was worshiped as a deity by a human tribe, and was set up as an idol. Time passed, the religion grew, and it soon grew out of hand. She was taken, sealed, and destined to take away the evils of those who followed her. Which she, still a he at that time, was happy to do, angel duty and all.

Lo and behold, spending centuries underground unable to move, reliving all the memories any person considered even the slightest bit 'evil...' well it kinda wears on a person. Especially after those few centuries, the tribe was wiped out and she was kinda stuck as a bunch of bones (her 'curse of bone') underground with absolutely no sensation whatsoever. For thousands of years.

Yeah, you'd be disoriented too when someone dug you up and freaked out because you were a skeleton. Growing fleshy bits back, now a woman because she couldn't really remember anything about herself before all that time passed. After a bit of exploration, she then proceeded to try and imitate humanity. Didn't work out too well, but well she thought it should be considered interesting to continue the facade.

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Strengths:[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR] Flesh is inessential and can be grown back with relative ease, her strength comes from her black bones. Spooky scary skeleton~ Additionally, she is highly analytical and quite strong, especially in durability.

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Weaknesses/Fears: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Pretty slow.[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] Additionally, her 'Personality' is qui[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]te messed up.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]I agree[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]​

Last edited by a moderator:
God damn it xD
I'm off to DC tomorrow on a high school thing.
I'll get the sheet up before I go, I guess?

God damn it xD
I'm off to DC tomorrow on a high school thing.
I'll get the sheet up before I go, I guess?
Chill; there isn't a deadline for signups, at the moment.

It won't be starting 'til at least Kim's game is over; which depends on when she gets better. So don't rush. :3

Reactions: Dec
Oh, cool, alrighty!
I was assuming that the sign up page going up meant it was soon xD
Naw, it was just to make sure everything's ready for when it does start. So no worries. :3

Reactions: Dec
Picture of the character:
tumblr_static_artorias.png

Character's Name: Ser Artorias of the Four Knights

Canon: Dark Souls

Short Biography: In the beginning, there was only fog. No life, no death, no light, no dark. Only the Everlasting Dragons, the endless Archtrees, and the Grey. But then, fire came. The First Flame brought light, and with it, dark, life, and with it, death. Out of the shadows, crawled beings, who claimed souls from the Flame. Gwyn, Lord of Light, Nito, Lord of Death, and the Witch of Izalith,of Life. Those three rose against the dragons, with a great army, defeating them in a great war. Amongst Gwyn's Knights, Four stood out. He gave them great honors, and some of his own power. These Four Knights, Ornstein, Gough, Ciaran, and Artorias, would serve their Lord for ages to come.

Strengths:
Unbreakable Will: Ser Artorias was reknowned for have a will harder than steel. He is incredibly stubborn. Once he has his mind set on something, he can rarely ever be convinced out of his path. He would never submit to a foe, instead preferring to fight to the bloody end.

Knight Of Gwyn: Being one of the Four KNights, Artorias has a powerful soul, aswell as being immortal. He is powerful in battle, being incredibly difficult to take down. With this durability, comes strength as well. He is stronger than a human has the right to be, as he is not one.

Swordmaster: Ser Artorias was unmatched with his Greatsword and Shield, bebing an incredibly skilled fighter, matched only be his peers, the other of the Four Knights, and the Great Lords.

Brave: There is almost nothing in this world that could scare Knight Artorias.

Weaknesses/Fears:
The Dark: The Dark is his biggest weakness. The Abyss,Manifestation of Dark, was his undoing, and overpowered the great knight easily. However, the Dark in any form, terrifies him now.

Slow: Against massive beasts, dragons, and armored knights, Artorias is powerful, but a smaller, nimber foe can easily outpace him, and dodge the Wolf Knight's attacks.

Poor Teamwork: The only team he ever worked well with was the Four Knights. Other than that, he prefers working alone, his rash, reckless actions often putting others at risk. He also feels that others get in the way, and has little respect or patience for those who try to help him, even when he needs it. Although, one can earn his trust.

((Also, by immortal I mean ageless. He is not invulnerable. XD))

I AGREE

Reserving?: Sif the Wolf (but not giant, duh)
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]
maxresdefault.jpg
[/BCOLOR]

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Lord President Nick
If there's enough room, I'd really like to reserve!

This will be my first Murder event, also, so I need the experience~ ♡

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Midnight Maiden