Murder Tale II: Eden and the Forgotten People

• Thread starter TheColourlessRainbow
  • Start date
Picture of the character:
darkest_dungeon__hunter_by_t_biddy-d75jqqs.jpg

Character's Name: "The Bounty Hunter"

Canon: Darkest Dungeon

Short Biography: A man of no resolve, or name, this fearless mercenary will stop at nothing to get blood money. A true survivalist and another reason to fear the depths, he is fully equip to hunt and kill anything he wants/and or is paid to kill. Beware, as his persona & looks let you know he has no mercy within him. A courageous but pitiful man, behind his mask lies a cold, and insidious killer. Sinister and merciless, the Bounty Hunter marks his quarry for death, focusing his efforts on a single target. He uses his hook to yank back-row enemies into range of his deadly Widowmaker Axe.

Strengths: Brute force, Sturdy Armor, Ruthless Personality, Masochistic

Weaknesses/Fears: Poverty, Death, The Dark, Being Incapable of fighting, An unbeatable enemy, Wolves

Reserving?: Marie (biocomingsoon)

Last edited by a moderator:
isaac_clarke___customized_by_britolitos96-d32txtz.jpg

Character's Name: Isaac Clarke

Canon: Dead Space

Short Biography: Isaac Clarke is a systems engineer working for the Concordance Extraction Corporation. Prior to the Second Aegis VII incident, he was part of an emergency response unit of the USG Kellion, sent to the USG Ishimura to investigate and handle the ship's problems. Apparently the sole survivor of the incident, Isaac became stranded in space for a long period of time before he was rescued by an Earth Government ship. Three years after those events, Isaac was held in an asylum on Titan Station and was diagnosed with mental disorders, the most prominent being dementia that result in haunting illusions that taunt him throughout the game. In Dead Space 3, he still has the blueprint to destroy and create Markers.

Strengths: incredibly powerful legs give Isaac a sort of super stomp. Can smash through bodies, steel boxes. Flailing his arms yields the same effect.

Weaknesses/Fears: Debilitating dementia which causes horrific hallucinations.

I'm gonna make my CS now

tumblr_mwqk4rZUwz1qagyrao4_400.gif

tumblr_mws4zv1lYh1qe8wvfo1_250.gif

"Are you afraid of the big bad wolf, Doctor?"

Name: Bad Wolf (aka Rose Tyler)​

Age: Because she appears in the form of Rose Tyler, an ordinary young woman, her physical appearance is that of a 19-20 year old female.

Canon: Doctor Who

Short Biography: After looking into the Heart of the TARDIS, the Time Vortex itself filled Rose Tyler, who then temporarily became the Bad Wolf entity. She scattered the two words throughout time as a sign to herself that she was linked to the Doctor, creating a looped ontological paradox.

This version of the character is being represented as if the Bad Wolf herself was sent throughout time and space along with the words she scattered. She travels through many different time periods and locations throughout the multiverse, seeking to assist The Doctor, help those she deems important, and to find her own amusement.

Personality: While at times she can act like Rose Tyler, her personality as Bad Wolf is often playful, mischievous, and cunning. She speaks in a manner that is not always straight forward and often makes light of bad situations. However, she does know how to be serious and will be serious when she feels it's necessary.

Strengths:

• Like a time lord, Bad Wolf can see all of time and space inside her head--which gives her great intelligence.

• Normally, she seems to have near god-like powers. She can dissolve her enemies with the wave of a hand, heal any wounds, revive someone from the dead, shoot a deadly beam from the palm of her hand, and etc. (For the purpose of Murder Tale II, however, her powers will be greatly stunted.)

• She is good at keeping on a brave face to appear as if not bothered by something even if she is.

Fears/Weaknesses:

• Her main weakness is The Doctor--whom she would do anything for.

• Because she has all of Rose Tyler's memories, she also greatly cares for all of the other people Rose did such as her mother and father, Mickey, and etc.

• She worries for those she cares about and is afraid of them getting hurt.

Reserving: Possibly reserving someone. Not entirely sure who yet. :)

Do I agree to the rules?

Pssh...

Bad Wolves don't agree to rules! >:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Picture of the character:

samus.jpg

Character's Name: Samus Aran

Age: (Or approximate age if you aren't sure): Approximately 35 I think

Canon: (Fandom they come from if they aren't an OC): Metroid

Short Biography: Well here's a real short one, I can go into super fanboy full story of all games mode if you need it: Samus was born in the galactic year 2000 on the earth colony K2-L. When she was 3 space pirates came and ravaged the colony. She was left orphaned with her mother heroically saving her from her future arch-nemesis Ridley and her father dying fending off the space pirates. She was adopted by the Chozo and they injecte3d her with Chozo DNA to survive in the harsh climates of Zebes. She grew up getting her power suit, becoming a soldier till she dropped out for unknown reasons. [I don't take Other M as canon.] And became a bounty hunter, mostly working with the Galactic Federation on killing the space pirates.

Strengths:She has alot of weapons in her suit. Here's a list:morph ball, morph ball ombs, power bombs, jumpball, spider ball, missiles, super missiles, plasma beam, power beam, ice beam, wave beam, grapple beam, high jump, space jump, screwattack and Varia Suit which she will wear at all times. Her suit can protect her from most metals and can survive great falls. The suit is not invincible as bullets can be lodged into it and any beam weapons can damage it. Natural spikes and acid damage it to but since it is one with her concentration the metal cannot be melted.

Weaknesses/Fears: She can't sustain unlimited damage from her suit. Still has slight traces of PTSD when confronting Ridley but is mostly healed now.

Reserving?: (This is for people who will reserve a character to go on playing after dying.): Megaman [Original]

Oh and accepted.

Last edited:
For the next game I probably won't be a Doctor Who character. I'm pretty sure it's gonna be Aqua again. :) ...and Captain Hook is being saved for Jenny's Tale. ^^

Klutzy, you had best not be kidding, because Abel wants to hug Aqua close.

(You could save Aqua for the Ultimate Game)

There's four: Dapper, Jen, Nick, and Kimmeh.

And maybe that Chan guy, if he was being serious.

Yvaine's from Stardust and Yum Yum is from The Thief and the Cobbler, though. XD

I think Chan Chan should be sealed away in some pocket dimension. He creeps me out...

I KNOW.

I meant it as "if you take into consideration the concentration of characters from universes, the Doctor Who universe is over-represented by far"

Reactions: Midnight Maiden