Murder Tale II: Eden and the Forgotten People

• Thread starter TheColourlessRainbow
  • Start date
  • So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Yep, playing Abel instead of Minato for the Ultimate Game then.

Picture of the character:

firedrake_character_sheet_no_1_by_firedrake150-d4c59hf.jpg

remove the gloves and the mark on his hip. then, chibify him.

Character's Name: FireDrake (Goes by Fire

)
Age: (Or approximate age if you aren't sure):. about 20 in Human years

Relationship Status: (Single, Married, In a relationship, etc.) Single, Orphan.

Biography: (Write a good sized biography so the other players will be able to learn about your character)

Fire lost his family and home at a very young age. as a result, he ended up blaming himself for their deathes and the loss of his home. Initially being part dragon and part Shapeshifter, He went out and found someone who was able to rewrite his biology to omit that ability, without changing his relations. as a result, he is left purely as a young dragon. Determining that he wants to make a difference, he seeka out others in need and does all he can do for them. Willing to sacrifice himself to save another, He spends a lot more time than healthy worrying about what could have been done differently. Despite his emotional problems, however, he Remains a loyal friend and a kind soul.

Strengths: Control of nearly all aspects of fire, Fire resistant, but can be burned after extended exposure

Weaknesses/Fears: Weaker scales then most dragons, wrestles with depression, anxiety, and a fear of losing his friends as well as a fear of death.

Reserving?: (This is for people who will reserve a character to go on playing after dying.) Link and/or Shulk.

Requested Partner: @sabearnah Claus

Also,

I agree, as stated in the instructions, to append I agree to the end of a CS.

I agree.

6ym3g9y.gif

HD0SU.gif

Character's Name: Major Richard D. Winters

canon: Band of Brothers

Short Biography: Born in New Holland, Pennsylvania, he was a silent kid who kept up to his studies and school work. He graduated college with high honors before enlisting, at the rank of private before going into OCS and meeting his best friend, Lewis. He was commissioned as a 2nd lieutenant before being assigned to Easy Company of the 506th PIR, 101st Airborne Division. At the end of the war, he was a Major.

Strengths: Silent and deadly as an airborne trooper, quick and decisive as a leader. When it comes to leading, he's your man, and when it comes to feelings, he's your friend.

Weaknesses/Fears: His main fear is of death, but he is weak in his emotions, caring for who he leads like a family, and will hold personal grudges.

Reserving?: Yes: Captain Lewis Nixon.

I agree. I think.

Last edited by a moderator:

large.jpg

Character's Name: Yoru Ame Sasaeruko

Relationship Status: Single

Yoru Ame Sasaeruko is an apprehensive petite femme, measuring four inches above five feet, with the average feminism physic of one hundred twelve pounds. Due to the lack of nutrients as a child, her normal, tanned flesh faded to a monochromic decay-like pigment. Her oculus and tress hue are undetermined because of the black ink substance that dominates the blood within her veins. This substance is able to give the female the ability to shift-shape various body parts into objects. Slender forearms were carved with words from a language known as Latin – the dead articulation. They were damaged by a microscopic solution of an acidic toxin, using a razor sharp nail, to carve the corresponding memorandum. Her right arm read, Prototypum Numerus: Tres Centum Septuaginta Quinque – Prototype Number: Three Hundred Seventy Five" – meanwhile the left had been, Yoru Ame Sasaeruko: atramento veniet sicut pulchritudinous Nocte pluvia, te aeternum sustinendo Puer tui species – "Yoru Ame Sasaeruko: The ink will come like pulchritudinous Night Rain, you are forever the Sustaining Child of your species. Pitch black, straight strands occupied her cranium, as the breadth would settle inches above her waist line. Adorning a paradisiacal body, Ame would wear any apparel matching her monochromic skin, such as black, white, or gray. Her normal attire consists of a white blouse underneath a black, long sleeve leather jacket with charcoal gray skinny jeans and black leather biker-style Goth boots.

Strengths: Rejecting emotions, slight confidence of others, defensive and attack strategies.

Weaknesses/Fears: Interactions with others and hurting.

Reserving: Yes (if there's still spaces).

Picture of Character:

tumblr_m2jeokv6ez1qlbhxfo1_r1_1334521059_cover.png

Character's Name: Margaret Moonlight

Canon: No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle

Short Biography:

Strengths:

Weaknesses/Fears:

WIP. aaaaaa.

I agree to the terms and conditions as well as the rules provided~

Dr-Spencer-Reid-dr-spencer-reid-35090380-1024-768.png

(Here you go, eat your heart out Savvy :P)

Name: Dr. Spencer Reid

Canon: Criminal Minds

Bio:

Reid graduated from high school at age 12. In his youth, his father William left him and his mother Diana as he could no longer deal with her paranoid schizophrenia, among other things. Reid once mentioned that he was a victim of bullying in school where he was stripped naked and tied to a goalpost in front of other students. After waiting for all the other teenagers to leave, he walked home, only to find that his mother had not noticed he was so late to return because she had been having one of her schizophrenic episodes. Reid grew up learning nearly everything he knows from books, with his mother (a college professor of 15th-century literature) often reading to him. Still, Reid knew that the way his mother was living wasn't healthy.
When he was eighteen, he had Diana placed in a mental institution. She still resides in that same mental institution and Reid has stated that he sends letters every day because of the guilt he feels for not visiting her. Reid is also worried about the fact that his mother's illness can be passed on genetically; he once told Morgan that "I know what it's like to be afraid of your own mind."

Strengths: Extremely intelligent, Reid has a photographic memory and can remember things to the smallest detail. He also has above average strength and is well trained with firearms.

Weakness: Reid is socially awkward and tends to say things before thinking it through. He tends to shy away from modern technology and tends be a germophobe, It is also implied he suffers from Mild Schizophrenia and OCD

Reserving: Derrick Morgan (CM as well)

I agree

Bio:

Reid graduated from high school at age 12. In his youth, his father William left him and his mother Diana as he could no longer deal with her paranoid schizophrenia, among other things. Reid once mentioned that he was a victim of bullying in school where he was stripped naked and tied to a goalpost in front of other students. After waiting for all the other teenagers to leave, he walked home, only to find that his mother had not noticed he was so late to return because she had been having one of her schizophrenic episodes. Reid grew up learning nearly everything he knows from books, with his mother (a college professor of 15th-century literature) often reading to him. Still, Reid knew that the way his mother was living wasn't healthy.
When he was eighteen, he had Diana placed in a mental institution. She still resides in that same mental institution and Reid has stated that he sends letters every day because of the guilt he feels for not visiting her. Reid is also worried about the fact that his mother's illness can be passed on genetically; he once told Morgan that "I know what it's like to be afraid of your own mind."

Strengths: Extremely intelligent, Reid has a photographic memory and can remember things to the smallest detail. He also has above average strength and is well trained with firearms.

Weakness: Reid is socially awkward and tends to say things before thinking it through. He tends to shy away from modern technology and tends be a germophobe, It is also implied he suffers form Mild Schizophrenia and OCD

I agree
I FUCKING SWEAR

DID YOU JUST MAKE A YVAINE JOKE

XD

Reactions: Nater Taters
Deleted my other signup sheet because I'm taking a different character, sorries <3

HermioneGranger.jpg

Hermione Granger
Age 19 - Harry Potter series

Hermione is a magically gifted girl born to two Muggles (people who don't know, understand or practice magic). Her natural talent was soon noticed by people at Hogwarts Shool For Witchcraft and Wizardry, and Hermione didn't hesitate much when she was invited to it.

In Hogwarts, she became friends with Ron Weasley and Harry Potter, who had become a legend of a boy since he survived a deadly spell cast upon him by Voldemort, the most feared Dark Wizard in the world.

She and Ron always stayed by Harry's side no matter how dangerous the situation was.​

Strengths
- Magic: she perfectly knows every spell in the book (but I'll gladly nerf her down to a few spells she can use if you want me to :3) and how to cast it
- Clever, extremely smart, bright, wise, whatever you want, she's got it all

Weaknesses
- Patience: she's not a very patient girl, she wants things done quickly
- Sensitive: can't deal with insults very well at all, and also doesn't like it when people criticize her
- Depends very much on her wand, without it she's pretty useless

The-Deathly-Hallows-hermione-granger-18106445-652-367.jpg

I agree~​

Last edited:
@Jenny

Nah, its fine, she can know the spells. Its not like she's going to OP with knowing them xD

Bio:

Weakness: Reid is socially awkward and tends to say things before thinking it through. He tends to shy away from modern technology and tends be a germophobe, It is also implied he suffers from Mild Schizophrenia and OCD

I agree
OH MY GOD, I LOVE YOU

black_hawk_down_juliet_eric_bana.gif

Character's Name: Norm "Hoot" Gibson, Sergeant First Class (SFC), United States Army

Canon: Black Hawk Down

Short Biography: SFC "Hoot" Gibson is a member of the US Army's "Delta Force", whose primary tasks are counter-terrorism, direction action, and national intervention operations, to include "clandestine" operations. He recently completed a deployment to Mogadishu, Somalia in which he was earned meritorious honors for several operations, ranging from peacekeeping to surveillance.

Strengths: Bravery, honor, task-oriented, leadership, energy, devotion to mission, tactical combat knowledge

Weaknesses/Fears: Letting others down, letting others be hurt/killed on his watch, lets his stomach rule his body when he's hungry, and other weaknesses he refuses to admit to publicly

Reserving?: No

And: I agree

[BCOLOR=transparent]Picture of the character:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Character's Name:[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR] Vanilla Ice

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Age: Between 25 and 30[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Canon: [/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Part 3 Stardust Crusade

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Short Biography:[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR] Vanilla Ice is the last Vampire created by DIO and the deadliest of his minions.

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Strengths: [/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]Profoundly destructive, Vanilla Ice's Stand, Cream, obliterates or excises from space everything in its path (while in the form it takes in the space that it was when, while wearing it, Vanilla Ice swallows his own body).

Suddenly made a Vampire by DIO, Vanilla Ice adopts a standard set of vampiric powers and weaknesses.

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Weaknesses/Fears:[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR] As mentioned usual vampire weaknesses like sunlight. And fears? Probably being taken away from his Lord Dio.
[BCOLOR=transparent]_________________________________________________________________________[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Picture of the character:

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Character's Name:[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR] Diego Brando

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Age:[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR] 21

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Canon: Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Part 7: Steel Ball Run[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Short Biography:[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR] As a strong contender in the Steel Ball Run race, Dio becomes a powerful intermittent rival to both Gyro and Johnny; eventually also allying with Valentine.

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Strengths: [/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]Diego first turned into a dinosaur after he and the whole village were controlled by Dr.Ferdinand to steal the left eye from Johnny and Gyro.After he was defeated, Diego stole the corpse part and it fused with his left eye giving him the ability to turn himself into a dinosaur.
Diego is a highly talented jockey. His original, beloved horse is named Silver Bullet.
[BCOLOR=transparent]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Weaknesses/Fears:[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR] Regular human weaknesses apply

[BCOLOR=transparent]Reserving?: No[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]And I accept.[/BCOLOR]

• Love
Reactions: Josh M
[BCOLOR=transparent]Picture of the character: [BCOLOR=#ffffff]
nxt-051514-tyler-breeze.jpg
[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Character's Name: Tyler Breeze[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent] [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Age: 27[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Canon: WWE NXT[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Short Biography: Part man, but all model. He's an up and coming wrestler, and male model[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Strengths: Good looking, duh. ALso great hand to hand fighter, and clever.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Weaknesses/Fears:[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR] Regular human weaknesses, and ugly people.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Reserving[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Character's Name: Chrom[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
7533654_f248.jpg
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Age:20[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Canon: Fire Emblem Awakening [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Short Biography:Descendent of the hero-king of legend. Leader of the shepherds[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Strengths: Natural leader. Amazing swordsman. Gifted athlete. Weird the sword falchion[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Weaknesses/Fears:[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR] Fear failing his people. Not being good enough[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Reserving .yes[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

#mmmgorgeous

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Jeremi