Murder Tale II: Eden and the Forgotten People

• Thread starter TheColourlessRainbow
  • Start date
no need to be upset people, I just heard some stuff about what's going on in here and I wanted to check it out and sh*t

no need to be upset people, I just heard some stuff about what's going on in here and I wanted to check it out and sh*t
tumblr_mt4tzqFv3E1qg98yzo1_500.jpg
stop shitting out pictures pimp and talk like a human bean
latest
rwby_no_by_dustiniz117-d7slzu7.gif

You should probably be upfront, then. To go from pretending to think you know Jenny, to definitely knowing her, to just randomly finding her, to hearing stuff about the site... like, maybe step back for a moment and think about a proper response if you want us to not think you're weird/dumb.

with respect, our personal life is none of your business tbh, so I'm not gonna say too much here.

if someone could add me to the skype conv I know is going on right now, we could talk it out there

i aintthe bad guy here

with respect, our personal life is none of your business tbh, so I'm not gonna say too much here.

if someone could add me to the skype conv I know is going on right now, we could talk it out there

i aintthe bad guy here
"our personal life is none of your business"

woah, you asked someone online for their name.

Beyond that, we have a General Chat. Not sure we'd want you in the skype chat.

LOOK BEHIND YOU IGNORANT FUCK.

PYRRHA WAS LITERALLY RIGHT FUCKING BEHIND YOU.

YOU HAVE AN AMAZINGLY ATTRACTIVE, KIND-HEARTED RED-HAIRED WARRIOR GODDESS THROWING HERSELF AT YOUR FEET, AND YOU DO NOTHING BUT BLUNDER AROUND AND IGNORE HER. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH

*Heavy breathing*

i aintthe bad guy here
Uh.
So.

You bring up knowing her and expect no questions asked?

Reactions: Yiyel

YOU HAVE AN AMAZINGLY ATTRACTIVE, KIND-HEARTED RED-HAIRED WARRIOR GODDESS THROWING HERSELF AT YOUR FEET, AND YOU DO NOTHING BUT BLUNDER AROUND AND IGNORE HER. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH

*Heavy breathing*
jaune_and_pyrrha_by_jkphantom9-d7e7kvi.png

Don't worry, all's well o.o in the end things did work out between them ;3

I've also decided to play as Artorias and Sif. :P

And have Ciaran for a backup, or something.

• Love
Reactions: York

*Heavy breathing*
*peeks out* Someone says Amazing attractive, kind-hearted red-haired warrior goddess?

*ignites hair* You have my attention

I'll post the CS tomorrow, I'm just tired. Is Samus and MegaMan [Original] okay.