Murder Tale II: Eden and the Forgotten People

Pimp doesn't deserve another bitch

He already has one within him, growing itself out like a tumor <3

Reactions: Nater Taters
tumblr_n8o4n9BwRx1snca6ho1_500.jpg

This makes me happier than it should.
X3 Same here o-o

You know, I still think Ruby and Jaune are kinda cute together X3 (even if Pyrrha and Jaune work extremely well together o-o)
NOPE. XD I don't know who to ship Ruby with, in all honesty. Iwas going for Ruby and Jaune at first, but Pyrrha and Jaune worked waaaaaay better. :P

*blinks a few times and slumps down a wall, turning off his phone*

I...I think it's time I just gave up on this...

Please fuckin stop with the pictures here, its making it clattered and untidy.

Reactions: Verite
Actually, can I use Zero first and save Luka as my reserve character in case Zero dies?

@TheColourlessRainbow

Picture of the character:

8ab07bdad205482257cfa3d6ae3151fc.jpg

Character's Name: Robin Tact (Program Version, is not the real Robin. However, he does have the same personality.)

Canon: Fire Emblem Awakening, Murder IV: Monokuma's Rising

Short Biography: Born to the cult leader Validar in the country of Plegia, Robin was bred to act as a physical host for the dark god Grima. However, his mother eventually escaped with the baby boy and he grew into a young man a citizen of the halidom of Ylisse. Eventually, he was struck with amnesia and was allowed to join Chrom, the future Exalt, and his militia known as the Shepherds as their tactician. Eventually, Robin would serve as the chief strategist for two separate invasions of Plegia and the liberation of the Valmese continent, along with serving as a key adviser and diplomat for Chrom. However, he eventually sacrificed himself to seal away Grima, leading to his involvement in Murder IV: Monokuma's Rising.

Stuck in a strange new world that was overrun by the living undead, Robin became a part of a group of fellow survivors from across the multiverse. Together, they worked to solve the mystery of why they were brought together and who among them were traitors. Robin also met Miss Erika Furudo during this time, eventually falling in love with her. After becoming a reserve member of the Coalition to fight the Demon Lord Akibahara, he mostly spent his time with Erika in her world, though he would occasionally go to his home world or to the Coalition headquarters to aid his comrades, both old and new.

This form of Robin is a program created to serve as an adviser to rulers within the game. Therefore, this is not the real Robin.

Strengths: Robin can use tomes and staves to cast offensive and healing magic respectively. He is also proficient at fighting with swords, spears, and axes. Along with this, he is a charismatic leader, able to both lead men into battle and into fun drinking songs once a war is won and they're about to go home. Finally, Robin holds the title of Grandmaster of War due to his unparalleled strategic and tactical brilliance.

Weaknesses/Fears: While difficult, it is possible to outwit and defeat Robin in a game of intellect. He also fears losing Erika, as she means the world to him, both as a friend and a lover.

I AGREE TO YOUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS, COLOUR BRO!

Last edited by a moderator:
Picture of the character:

attachment.php

Character's Name: Robin Tact (Program Version, is not the real Robin. However, he does have the same personality.)

Canon: Fire Emblem Awakening, Murder IV: Monokuma's Rising

Short Biography: Born to the cult leader Validar in the country of Plegia, Robin was bred to act as a physical host for the dark god Grima. However, his mother eventually escaped with the baby boy and he grew into a young man a citizen of the halidom of Ylisse. Eventually, he was struck with amnesia and was allowed to join Chrom, the future Exalt, and his militia known as the Shepherds as their tactician. Eventually, Robin would serve as the chief strategist for two separate invasions of Plegia and the liberation of the Valmese continent, along with serving as a key adviser and diplomat for Chrom. However, he eventually sacrificed himself to seal away Grima, leading to his involvement in Murder IV: Monokuma's Rising.

Stuck in a strange new world that was overrun by the living undead, Robin became a part of a group of fellow survivors from across the multiverse. Together, they worked to solve the mystery of why they were brought together and who among them were traitors. Robin also met Miss Erika Furudo during this time, eventually falling in love with her. After becoming a reserve member of the Coalition to fight the Demon Lord Akibahara, he mostly spent his time with Erika in her world, though he would occasionally go to his home world or to the Coalition headquarters to aid his comrades, both old and new.

This form of Robin is a program created to serve as an adviser to rulers within the game. Therefore, this is not the real Robin.

Strengths: Robin can use tomes and staves to cast offensive and healing magic respectively. He is also proficient at fighting with swords, spears, and axes. Along with this, he is a charismatic leader, able to both lead men into battle and into fun drinking songs once a war is won and they're about to go home. Finally, Robin holds the title of Grandmaster of War due to his unparalleled strategic and tactical brilliance.

Weaknesses/Fears: While difficult, it is possible to outwit and defeat Robin in a game of intellect. He also fears losing Erika, as she means the world to him, both as a friend and a lover.

I AGREE TO YOUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS, COLOUR BRO!
WAIT

You can have a program version? o-o

Mika-Nakashima-as-Nana.jpg

Character's Name: Nana Osaki

Canon: NaNa (manga, anime, movie)

Short Biography: She last performed as lead vocalist for the punk band Black Stones. After their bassist and her lover, Ren Honjo, left the band, she finds herself looking for a purpose in her life.

Strengths: Courage, energy, singing voice, can play guitar and piano, "street smarts"

Weaknesses/Fears: Socially awkward, not the bright intellect, "book smarts"

Reserving?: No

And I agree to the terms and conditions.

Last edited:
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
The roster will be updated tonight and or the morning, and no, only one program version is allowed. I'm allowing him to do it, but there is going to be a draw back because of it.

Reactions: Midnight Maiden