Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
Premise:
The beautiful world seems to be far more promising then any that you came from, kingdoms dot the ever changing land scape, while medieval towns and futuristic city's seem to sometime mix, creating strange city's. It seems in the distance a women calls for you, saying something about knowing how to return you back home, all you have to do is just follow her, and let her lead you. Everything you think you know, its all gone, and your whole life will be as well if you don't return home. You're trapped in a virtual reality so realistic many of the players who've been trapped for years have forgotten that this world is a video game, and unlike them, you don't belong here, whoever you are and where ever you came form, its time to reach out and take back your one way ticket and return home, no matter the cost.

Rules:

1. [BCOLOR=transparent]It's a game with 25 players or so. There will be 2 traitors. Rounds will pass and the characters have to vote on who the traitors are. Each round one character is killed off until all of the traitors are voted out. When/if the traitors are voted out, the game ends.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]2. Besides Traitor kills, character death can happen.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]3. Unlike all other murder games, there will be no afterlife game, so if you wish to go on playing after dying(by a traitor or one of the many other ways) I suggest you reserve a character, or play two.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]4. Find a partner to interact with at all times. This game is very dependent on interaction. (Plus, if you don't have someone to interact with, you're gonna get bored fast.) If you can't find a partner no matter how hard you try, I'll find one for you.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]5. So no one is ignored, I highly suggest you skim over other people's post. You don't necessarily have to read it all, but look for your character's name! Someone may want to talk to yah. I also suggest tagging the user you are interacting with.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]6. There will be moments where I ask players NOT to post; this is usually before large updates or mid-round updates. Please comply![/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]7. No God modding. "God Modding" is in essence when someone’s character has the ability to do practically anything without limits or boundaries. An example is when they simply cannot be harmed by any and all means no matter what other RP-ers try.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]-It can be killing or injuring a character without the player's express permission.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]-It can be when they simply can’t be hit and dodge all attacks or anything for this matter aimed at them.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]-It can also be using other characters that other people RP with. In other words, if you do not RP as[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Legolas, then you cannot have Legolas say anything, or do anything, without the player's express permission[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]8. As much as I'm overjoyed (I really mean it!) with everyone's participation in my Murder event, please try to be active. You don't have to dedicate hours on in to this game, it literally lasts two weeks, so you're in it for the long-run. If you can post once a day, that's perfectly fine... but, of course, the more posts, the merrier![/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]9. If you have hard feelings toward someone out of character, you will not be allowed to take it out on someone in-character. (Meaning, if you are a traitor you aren't allowed to kill someone just because you don't like them and you can't pick on someone in-character or harass them for out of character reasons.) Breaking of this rule will result in an immediate ban from the murder game.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]10. As your GM, and host of this current game, I'd like to be respected. This goes for any and all other GMs or members of the Murder games group (Akibahara, Atomyk, etc.). Joking is all fine and good, (and we joke a lot about even offensive topics here at Murder! If you're easily offended by anything, turn back now!) but if I catch anyone seriously arguing or bashing someone else even out of character you will immediately be banned from the murder game. Because, trust me, I can tell the difference.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]11. This has been a pesky problem in the past, but PLEASE keep OOC chatter to a minimum. We have an OOC section on our Murder Group here: https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/xfa-groups-thread/general-chat.8031/?page=476#post-447987[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]12. For those of you who don't wish to partake in the OOC chat, (because offensive content or jokes may be posted in there occasionally) but still want to keep up with the game, chat out of character about the events going on in the game, I will create a PM which will have all of the members of this game in it. You may all chat in there ABOUT THE GAME ONLY. For other ooc topics, you will have to visit the ooc section. I recommend you do not drop out of the group message unless you need to drop the roleplay for some reason, because I will post important Rp updates in it.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]13. You must post at least once a round. If you do not, chances are, your character will be killed off pretty fast.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]14. For this murder game, voting will start at round 1. When I tell you to vote for traitor or vote for something, you MUST do it. Anyone who does not will end up having their character killed pretty fast.[/BCOLOR]

15. Non traitor deaths will/can happen when a character is on the break of death, and will be determined by a large 20 face dice roll.

[BCOLOR=transparent]Important: Please type "I agree" at the end of your character sheet upon signing up so that I know you've read and agreed to all of the rules and terms. Your character sheet will not be accepted until you do.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Sign-ups!:[/BCOLOR]​
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Cannon Sign-up sheet:[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Picture of the character:[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Character's Name:[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Age: (Or approximate age if you aren't sure)[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Canon: (Fandom they come from if they aren't an OC)[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Short Biography:[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Strengths:[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Weaknesses/Fears:[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Reserving?: (This is for people who will reserve a character to go on playing after dying.)[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]-Sign-Up Sheet for OCs-[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Picture of the character:[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Character's Name:[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Age: (Or approximate age if you aren't sure)[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Relationship Status: (Single, Married, In a relationship, etc.)[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Biography: (Write a good sized biography so the other players will be able to learn about your character)[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Strengths:[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Weaknesses/Fears:[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Reserving?: (This is for people who will reserve a character to go on playing after dying.)[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Character Roster:[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]@Savvy Savant as Yvaine Seren(Stardust) and Princess Yum Yum(The Theft and cobbler)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]@Verite as X and Zero(MegaMan)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]@Emperor of Gallifrey as The Tenth Doctor(Doctor who) and R2-D2(Star Wars.)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]@BarrenThin as Raymond 'Red' Reddington(The Blacklist), and Gregory House(House)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]@Yiyel as Red and The Transistor(Transistor)[/BCOLOR]

@Gummi Bunnies as Luka Redgrave(Bayonetta) and Zero-original name: Rose(Drakengard 3)
@The Pimp Tactician as The Demi-Fiend, Naoki Kashima(Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne-Freedom Path) and Program Robin Tact( Fire Emblem Awakening, Murder IV: Monokuma's Rising)
@Jenny as Hermione Granger(Harry potter series)
@Alexi the Abra as Master Chief John-117(Halo)
@Krieg as Coco(Rwby)

@DapperDogman as Captain Jack Harkness(Doctor Who)
@Atomyk as Ike(Fire Emblem)
@york as Faith Connors(Mirror Edge) and Oscar of Astora(Dark souls)
@Mari as Nana Osaki(NaNa)
@Ziogen as Zessoku Yachiyo(Original character)
@SirDerpingtonIV as Ser Artorias of the Four Knights(Dark souls) and Sif the Wolf(???)
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Bad Wolf aka Rose Tyler(Doctor who)
@Infinatis as Samus Aran( Metroid) and Megaman [Original]
@FireDrake150 as FireDrake(Original Character)
@ResistingTheEnlightened as Major Richard D. Winters(Band of Brothers)
@Ouchies as "The Bounty Hunter"(Darkest Dungeon)
@echoman94 as Isaac Clarke(dead space)
@CCC Kouhai as Yoru Ame Sasaeruko(original character) and Margaret Moonlight(No More Heros 2)
@Nate Dawg as Dr. Spencer Reid(Criminal Minds)

[USER=14934]@Wedge Antilles[/USER] as Norm "Hoot" Gibson(Black Hawk Down)
@Jeremi as Vanilla Ice(Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Part 3 Stardust Crusade) and Diego Brando(Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Part 7: Steel Ball Run)
@Josh M as Tyler Breeze(WWE NXT)

Last edited:
I'd like to reserve Yvaine from Stardust and another slot, please! :D

I'm reserving Luka Redgrave from Bayonetta, and then another slot too plz. :3

Picture of the character:
tumblr_m39hnqmheb1r9rluwo4_250.gif

Character's Name: Yvaine Seren

Age: Assumed to be thousands of years old, looks to be in her 20-30s

Canon: Stardust(Cinematic Version)

Short Biography:
Yvaine is from 'Stardust', a popular fantasy novel. In said novel, Yvaine is brought down from the heavens(where she watched over the galaxy as a star) when struck by a necklace that had been thrown by the dying King of Stormhold to determine who would be his successor.
Yvaine then discovered stumbled upon Tristan Thorne- er.. He stumbled upon her; literally -, who intended to bring back the fallen star to his true love, Victoria, for a birthday gift. However, these plans are disrupted upon it being revealed that Tristan wasn't the only one after the star.

After adventures including travelling with a group of lightning-collecting pirates, being pursued by a group of witches seeking to eat Yvaine's heart, and being hunted by the king's two remaining sons for the necklace(and later, also seeking to eat her heart), Yvaine and Tristan put their hunters to rest.

Strengths:
  • Immortality: As a star, Yvaine is naturally immortal and forever young. And for those lucky enough to pull it off, anyone who manages to win over her heart lives a longer life than an average human. However, obviously, she will be able to die in this game.
  • Glowing: Like all stars, she can glow brightly and can kill any who looks upon her while she is doing it.
  • Power Granting: If her heart is cut out(or given willingly), the receiver can become immortal and young for a while.
  • Knows how to use a sword well. Is fairly familiar with axes, bow and arrows, staves, and similar older-fashioned weaponry(though she isn't well-trained with these things).
  • Is very good at persuasion. A natural sweet-talker who's great at appealing to the good side of others.
  • Loves helping others, and is great with mending wounds(emotional more than physical).
  • Once you've befriended her, she'll stay by your side, no matter what.

Weaknesses/Fears:
  • Is fairly naive, and somewhat easy to manipulate.​
  • Extremely easy to worry.​
  • Sees good in people, even when it's not there.​
  • Can occasionally take jokes seriously, as she only recently came to Earth and is still unfamiliar with the world.​
  • Likes asking questions, which sometimes causes her to come off as a bit annoying.​
  • Constantly has people chasing after her in hopes of earning brief immortality by eating her heart. At least Five? Six? People tried to do in Stardust.​
  • Can be quite oblivious.​
  • Has slight pyrophobia, due to an incident of being trapped in a burning house in which she almost met her death.​
  • Puts others before herself.​

Reserving?: Yes; still deciding who

I agree! :D​

Last edited:
Appearances:

project_x_zone__x_and_zero_render_by_redchampiontrainer01-d60azni.png

Name: Mega Man X, or simply "X" for short

Age: Unknown, likely possesses an A.I. age of at least 30 years old at this point of the timeline

Canon: Mega Man X

Short Biography: X is an android who, like the later Reploids of his time, possesses the ability to think, feel, and act just like humans, unlike the previous Robot Masters who were limited in this area. Created by the late Dr. Thomas Light and put to sleep until the 22nd century, X was recruited by and would later become a commander of the Maverick Hunters, an organization dedicated to defeating the Mavericks, Reploids who have gone rogue and act as a threat to humans.

Strengths: Due to his decades of experience, X is a talented strategist and fighter, an ace shot and fairly skilled swordsman, as well as possessing superhuman stats and endurance due to his nature as an android. He is also the determined type, never giving up no matter what obstacles might be in his way. He is also a very thoughtful and empathetic individual.

Weaknesses / Fears: He can be considered quite naïve because of his pacifistic nature, preferring to fight as a last resort only, despite his great power. He is also incredibly selfless, often going out of his way to help others without accounting for himself. He fears the possibility that world peace is nothing but an illusion that can never be attained, and the possibility that one day, he will crack and become the very kind of Maverick he has dedicated himself to hunting down.

=================

Name: Zero

Age: Unknown, likely possesses an A.I. age of at least 30 years old at this point of the timeline

Canon: Mega Man X

Short Biography: Like X, Zero is an android, able to feel and think just like a human. Created by the late Dr. Albert Wily, the evil nemesis of Dr. Light, he would ironically become X's closest friend and ally, working alongside him in the Maverick Hunters to bring the rogue Reploids to justice.

Strengths: Also like X, he is an extremely experienced strategist and fighter, both spending decades fighting the Maverick threat. The opposite of X, Zero is an excellent swordsman and a decent shot, as well as possessing superhuman stats. He is not as naïve as X though, more willing to resort to fighting to achieve his goals should it be necessary.

Weaknesses / Fears: This tendency to resort to fighting can be seen as reckless and hot-headed, and some might say he is overconfident in himself, even if his bite often lives up to his bark. Though not as badly as X, Zero also fears the notion of becoming the very sort of Maverick he has dedicated his life to hunting down.

=================

Reserving: Both characters are reserving for each other.

I agree.​

Last edited:
Tenth_Doctor_Hello.gif

4660245_60x60.png

tumblr_n3s59sN8Af1sep00so4_500.gif

"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but, actually, from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint, it's more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly... timey-wimey... stuff."

Character's Name: "The Doctor"

Canon: Doctor Who

Short Biography: Really long and wibbly wobbly backstory being 900+ years old. Born on the planet Galifrey, has regenerated "nine" times. Always traveling throughout time and space in his TARDIS.(http://tardis.wikia.com/wiki/Tenth_Doctor)

Strengths:
- Extremely high intelligence.
- Time Lord telepathy and physiology.
- Fluent in many Terran and extraterrestrial languages.
- Skilled with a sonic screwdriver.
tenthscrewdriver1.jpg

Weaknesses/Fears:
- Fear of his "prophesied death".
- Losing those close to him.

Reserving?: Yes. I'd like to reserve Star-Lord from 'Guardians of the Galaxy'.​

Last edited by a moderator:
I AGREE

raymond-reddington.jpg

Character's Name: Raymond 'Red' Reddington

Age: I'd say 55 (not actually given, so I just took James Spader's age)

Canon: The Blacklist

Short Biography:
Raymond Reddington attended the United States Naval Academy, graduating top of his class at the age of 24, and was being groomed for Admiral when he disappeared while coming home to visit his family for Christmas in 1990. 4 years later, he resurfaced, selling classified documents to the enemy. Over the next 20 years he built a syndicate of contacts: spies, thieves, smugglers, drug dealers, people smugglers, human traffickers, arms dealers, forgers, hackers, mercenaries, and assassins. During this time, U.S. assets located in Moscow, Islamabad, and Beijing were compromised. He infiltrated the private sector, and there was no industry that was out of his reach, including technology, shipping, communications, security/military contracting and pharmaceuticals. Eventually he went from just selling secrets to also starting wars, toppling governments, and influencing geo-politics to suit his needs. He became known as "The Concierge of Crime" due to his ability to arrange deals between the various black market factions.

After a life of crime, he turned himself in and served as an informant with the FBI, using them to hunt down people he decided needed to be stopped, or even just tricking the FBI so he could accomplish his own goals.

Strengths:

Cunning: Reddington is a tricky man. He often leads people into elaborate traps and has managed to elude the authorities for many years, only getting caught when he turned himself in to get close to Elizabeth Keen. By extension, he is excellent at manipulation.

Charismatic: Reddington can get his way with... well, almost anyone that doesn't know who he is.

Skilled gunman: Red, on several occasions, takes out large groups of armed men with little or no help using firearms, moving between them with deadly, almost superhuman precision.

Extremely intelligent: Red has an intricate knowledge of literature and culture, often quoting historical figures. This knowledge has been applied in his plans several times. He knows his way around computers and most hardware.

Ruthlessness: Red will straight up murder people. Not innocents, but criminals are fair game, for him. That being said, he did threaten an innocent woman at one point, so he might be willing to kill an innocent.

Weaknesses/Fears:

Slow to trust: People don't get close to Red.

Chronic Liar: As an extension of his difficult trusting, he lies to people constantly, usually trying to manipulate them.

Scarred: Red seems to be haunted by his past, which can cloud his decisions at times.

Strength: Red isn't much of a close combatant. Big guys will knock him senseless if he doesn't have the opportunity to be smart. This is why he usually has bodyguards.

Age: Red isn't getting any younger. Age has (slightly) slowed his reflexes, and has made him fairly slow, as far as running goes.

Reserving?: Yes. Since Emperor isn't playing Starlord, I'd like to reserve Revan.

dfa8c4e5be06c7e2defbb723f382968b.jpg

Character's Name: Red

Canon: Transistor

Short Biography: Ranked in the top percentile of Cloudbank's contemporary performing artists for five years, Red demonstrated early interest in music despite studying at Traverson Hall. Traverson groomed many of the city's most ambitious civic planners, though Red spent the majority of her time developing the academy's nascent arts program, and was the first on record to select two nontraditional disciplines. Records indicate she was reluctant to explain, citing personal reasons. She remained reticent even after gaining the spotlight, and when asked about her past and influences, would often say her work spoke for itself. She did admit, however that she never wrote her music with intent to stir controversy.

To appreciate the impact of Red's music, consider first the current state of Cloudbank's social climate and how it evolved over the past two decades. When an altercation finally erupted in the crowd during one of her performances, it was the first such incident in four years. It escalated to the point where administrators were summoned to the scene. As one of the suspects was banned from the premises, he accused Red of being an instigator and provocateur. Red later stated it was in this moment that she fully understood the potent effect her music had on people. She decided to take certain precautions from that point, receding from the spotlight to compose new material in relative privacy. Rumors swirled. Then, once she finally re-emerged, trouble followed.

The Camerata found her one night once the crowds dispersed after one of her performances. They had reason to believe that she would be alone, rehearsing said new material. But she was not alone, and the presence of another individual disrupted aspects of the Camerata's plan for the night. Red survived the incident, becoming separated from the Camerata due to to these unforeseen events on their part. Although her trace data remains intact, partial transfer did occur, including transfer of ownership status of something the Camerata believed theirs...

Strengths: The Transistor - a sentient weapon inhabited primarily by the data of a precious one, and secondarily by the data of various people killed during the Process incident, giving her a range of attacks which she can mix and match to have wildly different effects. In the right circumstances, the Transistor may also alter the world to a degree.

Weaknesses/Fears: Not a warrior - she will fight for her life, but does not wish to do so. Due to an issue during the event when she acquired the Transistor, a partial data transfer occurred, trapping her voice within the Transistor - as such, she can only talk to her dear one, and only he can tell others what Red wishes to say - as such they work as a single unit.

latest

Character's Name: The Transistor / Subject Not Found

Canon: Transistor

Short Biography: Recovered data indicates Subject had no Selections on record. There is a remote possibility (less than 5%) that this information is inaccurate due to data corruption. In the more likely event that the information is valid, Subject by definition cannot be matched with the census data of Cloudbank, and it is difficult to imagine someone who would willingly choose nonselection.

Timestamp on Subject's integration coincides with timestamp of previous authenticated User relinquishing access and control. Although Subject's trace data was corrupted during integration, nontheless such data has it's uses, and consequently derived a suitable Function. Subject's trace data remains disjointed and cannot be recovered.

As for the weapon itself, it is of uncertain origin and was used by the Camerata to try and achieve their own purposes by tracking the people that could aid their cause. It was acquired by Red when they attempted killing her - though they did not expect her to not be alone, which interrupted the Camerata's plans at the cost of the life of the other person.

Strengths: Can, in the right circumstances and to some degree, alter the world. In other circumstances, still has a wide array of Functions to use as attacks, which can be combined with one another or even applied to Red and the Transistor themselves for a truly endless arsenal.

Weaknesses/Fears: As a sword, absolutely needs a bound wielder (Red in this case) to be of any use. If damaged too much, Functions that are equipped may become overloaded and temporarily unusable. Cannot be reconfigured mid-combat; can only equip four main attacks (with it's modifiers) and two passive Functions (that act upon Red and the Transistor themselves.

It slipped my mind, but I DISAGREE how's that?

tumblr_lx8nt5SM2g1qcv34vo1_500.gif

3X9BwKf.jpg

tumblr_lznet2EYxV1qgbx5jo1_500.gif

"An extremely well put-together little droid."
―Captain Panaka to Queen Amidala, referring to R2-D2.

Character's Name: R2-D2 "Artoo"

Canon: Star Wars

Short Biography: Along with his counterpart, the protocol droid C-3PO, R2-D2 constantly found himself directly involved in pivotal moments of galactic history. His bravery, coupled with his many gadgets, played large roles in saving the galaxy time and time again.

Strengths:
ArtooBlueprints-SWBTUC.jpg

- Posses a numerous amount of resourceful tools, utilities, and gadgets.
- Brilliant technician.
- Excellent at interacting with computers.

Weaknesses/Fears:
- Unless one is fluent in binary, it would be very difficult to understand him.
- His cylindrical body makes it difficult for him to fit in tight spaces.
- Stairs slow him down.

Reserving?: Yes. I'd like to reserve Captain Kathryn Janeway from 'Star Trek: Voyager'.​

This is a WIP.

princess_yum_yum_by_furipa93-d7emyly.png
full
5885714_std.jpg

Character's Name: Princess Yum Yum(Not even kidding)

Canon: The Thief and the Cobbler

Short Biography:
Princess Yum Yum is a protagonist in the movie 'The Thief and the Cobbler'. In something of a wacky spin-off of Disney's 'Aladdin', the princess is being forced to marry, but is very strongly against it; insisting upon not having to chose 'til she finds her true love. This love is found when a dirt-poor mute cobbler named Tack accidentally tumbles onto the 'red carpet' of which the king's adviser, Zig-Zag, is walking on in a parade of sorts. This results in nails being spread unto the carpet, causing the adviser to trip up and fall on the nails.

The boy is taken to the castle, where Zig-Zag demands that he be executed. However, before the king can agree, the princess discreetly breaks her slipper, saying she needs a cobbler to fix it for her. The king allows for this, and over the time, the princess and the cobbler grew close. Not long after, the Princess and the Cobbler leave for a journey to find the three golden balls; which, when removed from their post, leave the city vulnerable and bring bad omens.

After an odd, short adventure, the two(and some new companions) return to the kingdom to find it being invaded. After an intense fight, the invaders(King One-Eye and his evil army) are defeated, and the golden balls are returned to their post. And everyone lived happily ever, yada yada yada...

'Til now.

Strengths:
  • Petite: Since Yum Yum is fairly short and very thin, she can fit into small spaces. This can allow for easier escapes.​
  • Attractive: The princess has been shown able to seduce one with her looks and flirting.. Something she can use to get out of tight situations or get what she wants.​
  • Independent: Yum Yum can get things done for herself.​
  • Flexible & Agile: This high level of flexibility and agility allow for narrow dodging, and easy escapes. She can run for fairly long periods and fairly quickly.​
  • Strong Willed: It's extremely difficult to break the princess's will; if even possible. Her determination lets her push on; even when the going gets rough.​

Weaknesses/Fears:
  • Petite: While her size can come in handy, it can also present the woman with problems, such as being unable to reach higher places.​
  • Independent: This is also a good thing that can cause problems. Yum Yum is overly independent; often leading to her shooting down help and insisting on doing things on her own.​
  • Stubborn: Yum Yum's determination is a bit too intense. Once her mind is made up, you aren't going to change it.​
  • Physically weak: What Yum Yum possesses in agility, she lacks in strength. She has nearly no muscle, which leaves her at a loss in hand-to-hand combat and without protection for her bones; making them easy to snap like a twig(psh, not trying to give you guys ideas or anything).​

Reserving?: This will be my reserve; Yvaine will be my main.​

Last edited:
349px-Luka_wire.png

Character's Name
Luka Redgrave

Canon
Bayonetta

Short Biography
Initially, he became a journalist and escape artist with the goal of exposing the secrets that revolve around Bayonetta to the world. After learning the truth at the end of Bayonetta 1, he became a close friend to the Umbra Witch and her other friends.

Strengths
While he isn't strong in terms physically or gifted, Luka does have a good sense of smell and timing, as well as taking research on topics, such as the Umbra Witches and Lumen Sages.

Weaknesses/Fears
Again, Luka can't really fight due to the fact that he has no other special abilities.

Reserving?
Yes. :3 (haven't decided on who)​

Replacing Revan with House (not a duo) and going to play them both at the same time.

I AGREE

house-dr-gregory-house-2307497-800-1067.jpg

Character's Name: Gregory House

Canon: House, M.D.

Short Biography:
House was born in 1959. One possible birthday is June 11, 1959 (according to his hospital admission bracelet in No Reason) which is also actor Hugh Laurie's actual birth date. Another is May 15, 1959, according to his Driver License in Two Stories as well as the sheet of information he tapes to his bathroom wall in After Hours in case of his death. [3]. The child of an unknown man and Blythe House, a housewife who was married to a Marine pilot John House. At the same time that John was overseas, Blythe was also having an affair with Thomas Bell whom House believed was his biological father because they share certain physical characteristics and birthmarks.
As his father served on active duty through most of House's childhood and adolescence, House has lived in a variety of countries, such as Egypt, the Philippines and Japan. As a result, House is fluent in several languages including Mandarin Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese, and Hindi, and has a working knowledge of several others. He has used French and Latin phrases several times, but it is unknown how much he knows.
House was obviously a bright child, a mixed blessing as his harshly demanding father and enabling mother obviously had high hopes for him. He cultivated a variety of interests, such as chemistry and playing the piano and guitar. However, it appears that his isolation from people his age and his poor relationship with his parents led House to become something of a loner. He had no real friends growing up which more than likely added on to his anti-social behaviour. It is intimated that he frequently rebelled against his father and was punished as a result with both intense physical discomfort and emotional isolation.
At the age of 12, realizing that his father had been away during his conception, House deduced that John was not his biological father. House confronted John with this information, and as a result they stopped speaking to one another for an entire summer, communicating only through hand-written notes. Their relationship, however, returned to normal following this brief spat (although there is sufficient evidence presented throughout the series that points towards John's abuse of a young House). John treated House coldly, likely due to a lack of understanding between the two. It could be said that John did not resent House, but was a believer in tough love. Another theory is that considering that his punishments were more harsh, John more than likely, abused House as a way of exercising his frustration at Blythe's infidelity. This fact did not stop Blythe from supporting her husband, which made House all the more resentful towards his father. In One Day, One Room House confides in Eve that his father repeatedly abused him throughout his childhood, making him take ice water baths and sleep outside in the cold as a way of administering discipline. House strongly hints at this being the source of the fragility in he and his father's relationship. House is emotionally damaged by the dysfunction in these primary relationships, citing his mother's dishonesty and his father's hostility as causes of his damaged personality. His colleagues have acknowledged that this is the source of House's deep-seated unhappiness, and cynicism; his fear of intimacy, praise, and the unknown; as well as his lack of acceptance regarding traditional societal values and rituals.
It was during his visit to a Japanese hospital in his early teens that House met a disheveled-looking man appearing to be a janitor who was (despite his appearance) the greatest medical practitioner in the entire hospital. He later discovered the man was a buraku, an "untouchable" in the Japanese caste system who made no attempt to fit in with the rest of the hospital staff. When one of House's friends is gravely wounded in a rock climbing accident, the doctors turn to the buraku healer for his expertise. House cites this as the primary motivation behind his choice to become a doctor, noting that when all else failed, the doctors heeded theburaku's advice despite their intense distaste for him. The treatment of the buraku healer presumably mirrors the manner in which House was treated as a young man: being ignored by his "betters" despite his atypical, prodigious intellect, profound understanding of human nature, and wisdom beyond his years.
In his late teenage years, House went to a prep school in the United States where, in addition to keeping very good grades, he played varsity lacrosse and demonstrated a keen interest in music, both modern and classical.

House went to Johns Hopkins University in Baltimore, Maryland where he was in the pre-med program, maintaining an excellent GPA and eventually getting a perfect score on his MCAT. Before he went to med school, he thought about getting a Ph.D. in physics due to his desire to research dark matter. He obtained admission to Johns Hopkins Medical School and was one of their best students, eventually becoming the favorite to obtain a prestigious internship at the Mayo Clinic despite many run-ins with faculty members who he felt were treating him unfairly. However, he was caught cheating by his fellow student Philip Weber, the man whom he later treated as his arch-nemesis, and proceedings were set in motion to finalize his expulsion. Weber received the internship that House was supposed to receive.
Despite his academic misconduct, House was accepted into the University of Michigan's Medical System on a provisional basis while waiting out the appeal period at Johns Hopkins. During his time at UM House spent most of his time hanging around the university bookstore, where he eventually met a young undergraduate namedLisa Cuddy. Following a one night stand, however, House had learned he would not be re-admitted to Johns Hopkins and he would have to repeat his final year of medical school. As a result, he withdrew from his social life and ceased his pursuit of a formal relationship with Cuddy. House ultimately completed his internship and obtained residencies in pathology, nephrology and infectious disease, in addition to his completion of a double specialty.
In 1991, House attended a medical convention in New Orleans, Louisiana where he noticed a young medical school graduate carrying around unopened divorce papers all weekend. He followed the doctor, James Wilson, to a bar where a man kept playing Billy Joel's "Leave a Tender Moment Alone" on the jukebox which reminded Wilson of his recent breakup, prompting the two to get into an argument. In a fit of anger, Wilson threw a bottle and broke an antique mirror, getting himself arrested for assault, vandalism, and property destruction. House followed him to the police station and bailed him out. They spent the rest of the convention together (mostly drinking) and became close friends.

About ten years before the series started, House participated in a paintball game pitting doctors against lawyers. One of the lawyers, Stacy Warner, shot House and put him out of the game. He asked her out and, despite her acceptance, the couple's first date was a disaster. A week later, however, she moved in with him and the two stayed together for the next five years.
House's medical career prior to his employment at Princeton-Plainsboro Teaching Hospital is shrouded in mystery, but it appears that although his skills as a diagnostician were unmatched, his disregard for the finer points of medical ethics/protocol, his inability to cooperate with subordinates and administrators alike, and what appears to be a disregard for routine work made him an almost unrivaled liability. It is known, however, that during this time he did indeed live in Princeton.
Six years before the series picked up, House found himself out of work, but he found out that Lisa Cuddy, now 29, had just been appointed as the Chief of Medicine at Princeton-Plainsboro Teaching Hospital. Seeking employment, House approached her for a job and was hired despite his poor professional reputation. Cuddy once remarked that she hired him because she knew of his extraordinary skill as a diagnostician, although at a much lower wage than would be acceptable for a doctor of House's expertise. House spent the next several years doing as little as possible to keep his job, although he was assigned a diagnostic team that he regularly abused and replaced. Nevertheless, he soon proved his worth as the "go to" doctor for complex and problematic cases.
Soon after House joined PPTH an opening in the hospital's budding oncology department appeared. Seizing the opportunity, House recommended his friend James Wilson for the job. Wilson was enthusiastic about moving to Princeton, but House didn't find out why for several years - Wilson's schizophrenic brother Danny Wilson had disappeared there years before.

Five years before the start of the series, House suffered an infarction in his leg while playing golf. Unfortunately, the only symptom was leg pain, and by the time House himself realized that he was suffering from muscle death, the leg was in uch a bad state that amputation was the recommended course of action. However, House rejected the suggestion and instead suggested that he undergo a procedure to bypass circulation around the dead muscle. The result was intense pain during the healing process, which nearly resulted in cardiac arrest until House was put into a chemically induced coma. However, while House was comatose, Stacy, acting as his medical proxy, decided to go with Dr. Cuddy's suggestion to have the dead muscle surgically removed. Although this most likely saved House's life, it left him with permanent intense pain in his right leg. The wound on his leg still bears an obvious scar from where the muscle was removed and there is a divot in his skin where the muscle used to be.
House's anger over Stacy's decision not to trust him poisoned the relationship and led to Stacy leaving. House started to lean heavily on Wilson for emotional support, eventually leading in part to Wilson's divorce from his second wife, Bonnie Wilson. House's condition is most likely made worse by the fact that prior to the infarction, he was quite an active athlete, engaging in golf and running on a regular basis.

As a result of the pain, House became addicted to the narcotic pain killer, Vicodin. It should be noted, however, that even before his disability, House admitted to recreational drug use. Although House realizes he is addicted, he believes the Vicodin is the only thing that will allow him to overcome the pain and allow him to function. His dependence on the drug has gotten him into trouble on several occasions, and his colleagues are unsure whether House's anti-social personality traits are the result of his addiction, his pain, or actual personality.
House is very reluctant to talk about the incident which damaged his leg and can be easily offended when it is brought up. On one occasion where he told a group of students about the leg injury, (but disguised his identity), he becomes furious when they, like his original doctors, can't figure out what was wrong.
House is very sensitive of the appearance of his right thigh — it is badly scarred from the operations he has had. Both Cuddy and Dr. Cate Milton have noted his extreme reluctance to show it to anyone, particularly in intimate situations. However, during his period of psychosomatic pain after the departure of Stacy, he deliberately showed it to Cuddy to emphasize the nature of his disability and the cause of his pain in order to get a shot of morphine.
House has generally defended his decision to try to save his leg, but in the Season 6 finale Help Me, when faced with a patient who was making a similar decision and was reluctant to agree to an amputation, House finally admitted that his decision turned out to be a bad one. He admitted that if he had gone ahead with the amputation, he probably would not be in constant pain and would still be in a positive relationship.

Strengths:

Deductive Reasoning: House can tell a lot about a person just by looking at them.

Extensive medical knowledge: House is aware of a seemingly impossible number of diseases.

Willpower: House has the willpower to literally try and cut tumors out of his own body, despite the excruciating pain. It didn't end well, but he still tried to power through the agony with some success.

Musical skill: House can play the electric guitar and piano remarkably well, and has written piano pieces.

Linguistics: House speaks several languages fluently, as said in his bio.

Weaknesses/Fears:

Emotional trauma: House is broken, and that' sall there is to say on it.

Cruelty: House's witty, sarcastic sense of humor often becomes cruel and harsh.

Close-minded: House will not accept other people's points of view, in almost any matter. If he disagrees, he disagrees. It would take a lot to convince him.

Disabled: House is a cripple due to the surgery on his leg. He almost can't walk without a cane.

Drug addict: House is extremely addicted to Vicodin.

Reserving?: I GUESS NOT

Reserving for character TBD :)