Murder Tale I: Limited Starkweather Edition [Non-Canon]

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Yeah I'm a pretty heavy sleeper. I guess we'll find out what the time is later..."

He took a look around in the fridge and picked up some whole fat milk; after he did a bit more searching; he found corn flakes and a rather large bowl on the side; and small pot for cutlery; he poured everything into the bowl; unashamedly filling it to the brim; corn flakes weren't his favourite but he was damned hungry.

"This is a bit much don't you think?" Jack said; gesturing to the contents of the mini-fridge. "I mean; why are they giving us all this?" He spoke through mouthfuls of cereal.

Laura found it almost funny how much Jack poured for himself, but they hadn't eaten in a while so it was nessesary. She pulled another graonla bar from the mini fridge and ate it, this time taking a bit longer to eat. Savouring her food because in case they wouldn't have any for a while.

"That's exactly what I was thinking. This is all so much. Why pay for all this? Why give it to us?" She said shaking her head, taking a seat at the table carefully.

He was right, why would they give them all this? What are they possibly getting from this? It was strange and made her uneasy when she thought about it. This might just be another step in thier plans. This could all turn on them but they would be none the wiser. This felt like a safe place, but she didn't know why they had been given such a place for the cost too.

"I guess we can't do much but wait for answers." She said, afraid and anxious about hearing that voice again, that would tell them what was coming to them.

Reactions: Reaper Jack
INTERLUDE:
You found yourself standing in the midst of a 5-Star Hotel: It was massive, towering over most structures in Carcer City – the best part, however, was how well kept it was – you could see golden lights glimmer from within, the exterior was recently polished, a velvet red carpet adorned the entrance. A blue neon light sparked on, revealing the name 'Hilton' at it's brim: However, due to certain unfortunate events, you had to take the back door.
76b4d89b45fb70dc02ddf8aa4f077585.jpg

"Welcome to your moment of reprieve, kiddies. All reservations for this set are paid by yours truly, Director Lionel Starkweather. You're going to stay here for the night until mid-day, I'm preparing our next scene in the meantime. Oh, and all refreshments, food, and commodities are paid for. So enjoy it before it ends!"

A pause.
"... And on a final note: All 'veteran' Murder Gamers, I've left you presents in your rooms. Check it out."
Creeeek... the back door, forged from stainless steel, and reinforced with iron, budged open. You gasp, opening your mouth, in utter awe as you spot this:

An elegant, well-furnished lobby, decked out with the finest liquor you'd ever taste. Ruby red sofas, polished marble floors, and lined-up columns stacked the place up. An attractive female, sporting blonde hair, blue eyes, simply smiled. On Starkweather's paygrade, no doubt. A line of keys met your gaze, a name and room number on each.
fancy-hotel-lobby.jpg

"Welcome! How may I be of service?"
Welcome to the Hotel! The kills and banishments WILL be posted @ Round Two. PLEASE BE SURE TO VOTE. Oh, and you don't have too long to stay here. I'd say... this interludes ends by tonight or tomorrow! So have fun! Btw, there's a med lab in the Hotel. All injured are there!
CAST LIST:
@Akibahara as Adam (NPC)
@TheColourlessRainbow as Cody
@Dallas as "Gage"
@C92cool as Chris
@Gadwall7 as Grant
@MrDubWubs as Michael
@Reaper Jack as Jack
@MattieLee as Leesa
@JayJay as Jenna
@Xibilation as Natalie
@La Muerte as Tyler
@LittleMissTinkerToy as Lydia
@Melancholy as Amber
@Cres as Bryan Cordova
@phantasmagoricStoner as Batrisyia
@JextheShadow as Mark
@Laura as Laura
@The Gil as Gil Vieira
@The Last Outlaw as Nathan
@seeing the reflection as Nia
@dunaway5 as Jake
@Lunar-Eclipse as Alyce
@AlekseyVN1922 as Aleksey Vasilyevich Nevzorov
@Sandra as Salwa

"So I get a room?" I said walking into the hotel. "I can do drugs in peace and shit, right on. So let's find the bitch!" I wandered aimlessly for a while looking for my room.

@Akibahara

Laura found it almost funny how much Jack poured for himself, but they hadn't eaten in a while so it was nessesary. She pulled another graonla bar from the mini fridge and ate it, this time taking a bit longer to eat. Savouring her food because in case they wouldn't have any for a while.

"That's exactly what I was thinking. This is all so much. Why pay for all this? Why give it to us?" She said shaking her head, taking a seat at the table carefully.

He was right, why would they give them all this? What are they possibly getting from this? It was strange and made her uneasy when she thought about it. This might just be another step in thier plans. This could all turn on them but they would be none the wiser. This felt like a safe place, but she didn't know why they had been given such a place for the cost too.

"I guess we can't do much but wait for answers." She said, afraid and anxious about hearing that voice again, that would tell them what was coming to them.
"I suppose you're right there."

Jack finished eating and went to collect his clothes. He put each one on until he was fully dressed; all he had to do now was pick up the backpack and put his boots on; and he'd be ready to head out again; not knowing what the 'present' mentioned earlier was bugged him though.

"I'm going to see if I can find this 'present' they mentioned. Whenever you're ready; give me a shout and we can leave or do whatever."

With that Jack set to searching all the cupboards, wardrobes, cabinets and adjacent rooms to this one.

@Akibahara

Reactions: Laurioshock
I sat in my room, thankful as Wiggle stopped playing. Since the floor was littered with nipple clamps and Ariel dolls, I had to watch my step as I walked over to the closet. Opening it, I hoped to find some sort of not-burnt clothing that Starkweather would supply, but all I saw were sea shell bras. Great.

I sighed, walking over to the nightstand. Time to call room service.... Again.

After I asked for a fresh pair of clothes, I decided to peel off my burnt ones and take a shower. The water felt great, and the water pressure wasn't too high. When I finished and wrapped a towel around myself, I heard a knock on my door, and walked over to answer it. I got my new clothes from room service and blow dried my hair on the coldest setting. I rubbed in some more burn cream, slapped on the jean shorts and hoodie, and boom, I was ready.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jack: Room 120
Your room creaks open, revealing what appears to be an 'anime-ified' room: There's posters everywhere, DVD sets, a wide-screen TV playing Fate/Stay Night, as well as Emiya memorabilia. There's even an actual broadsword in your room! It's a weapon, no doubt, capable of killing individuals... but not as resourceful as a gun, I'd imagine. You sat down on a water bed, it jiggled by every movement you made. Some anime song played from the stereo - it wasn't too loud, and it appeared to be 'classical music' anime.

room_2012_20.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Jack: Room 120
Your room creaks open, revealing what appears to be an 'anime-ified' room: There's posters everywhere, DVD sets, a wide-screen TV playing Fate/Stay Night, as well as Emiya memorabilia. There's even an actual broadsword in your room! It's a weapon, no doubt, capable of killing individuals... but not as resourceful as a gun, I'd imagine. You sat down on a water bed, it jiggled by every movement you made. Some anime song played from the stereo - it wasn't too loud, and it appeared to be 'classical music' anime.​
// I'm going to crush your stereotypical view of me. TAKE THIS!

IMG_0996_zps42d3026b.jpg

IMG_0997_zps9c8958aa.jpg

//

Last edited by a moderator:
I offer a small smile, "Alright, I'll uh, take a shower or something..." I head over to my room, nothing special, really. I flip the water on, washing my dirty body and hair with soap. Wow, Starkweather didn't spare any expenses here! I giggle to myself... I couldn't help notice a little peephole in my shower. There's something sprawled across the top in black: "GIVE IN." I paused, shaking my head.

The water felt so nice, i turned my back towards the water to wash out the conditioner.

I had just taken a shower after getting a good amount of sleep and I called room service to deliver me some new clothes. My old clothes had blood streaks on them and were charred thanks to Grant burning down the school. I answered the door and grabbed the clothes they had ran up, black polo and tan khaki shorts. I slipped into my new clothes and grabbed the ball cap I had worn since I got here. I also grabbed the Glock and jammed it into shorts and grabbed the machete. "Well, time to get going." I said. I wasn't feeling the best due to the hangover I had from drinking a little too much the night before.

(( PLEASE STOP POSTING. NEXT ROUND INCOMING. ))

CHAPTER TWO:
"Redneck"

It was 3:21PM, late afternoon, a day later. You sat in your apartment room, awaiting the inevitable, as Starkweather's goons idly came in, a large Desert Eagle trained at the base of your skull, "Move it, you know the drill." Well, it beats getting knocked silly again. So you comply. Most of you, at least: Jenna, Gil, Jake, Bryan, Michael, Alyce sprawled across the lobby floor, their forms eaten away by a drug commonly known as 'Krokodile.' Whoever struck, managed to force the drug via IV. It wasn't pretty. Adam glanced at Jenna, a tear streaming down his cheek... side-by-side with Lydia.
"Ahhh- our traitor has struck SIX times in a row! Lovely. Oh, and it appears a majority of the votes went to Cody. Beep! Wrong! Guess again, Space Cadet! He's not the traitor."

TWO HOURS LATER...
The Cerberus drove off, the burlap sack on your head removed as all 18 of you were tossed into a forest. You try to move only to find- CHINK- one ankle is shackled to another partner. You're stuck. That's not the bad part, however: You're ALL separated far, far away from each other. Leaving only two of you to defend yourself.

A trickle of rain comes down from the dark, gray skies... the forest trees blow lightly at the wind. You peer off into the distance: You see an amusement park from afar, it appears inhabited as such joyous lights illuminate in the distance. Perhaps it's your next goal?
"Ahah! Welcome to this little enchanted forest outside Carcer! It's filled to the brink with a gang known as 'The Skinz.' A buncha in-bred, racist, fucknuts more than willing to lynch you and show your sorry dead ass toward their mother-slash-sister. Wonderful, right? In any other case, in this scene, you're to head up to that amusement park a few miles away. Go there. Now."

A pause.

"Oh yeah, and to all you 'naturalists' out there. Heh, heh, heh... you're not permitted to steal any clothes or wear any. It will be provided to you once you reach your destination."

A looooong pause.

"Aaaaand, one final note: I want you to CUT the head off of a bigot and bring it over toward the entrance. No exceptions this time."

[Beep!]
Here's the coupling:

Adam & Lydia: I have a military-grade silenced MP5, that's it. Lydia, unfortunately, for the entertainment of our 'viewers,' is sporting absolutely no clothes save for socks and shoes.

Cody & Tyler: Strangely enough, Cody is without clothes. Both boys are armed with machetes. They seem to be near a waterfall.

Gage & Chris: Both are clothed. Both men are sporting Remington 500 shotguns.

Jack & Laura: Both are clothed. However, only Jack has a weapon. A butcher knife. They appear to be near a Skinz campsite, ranting and raving about "niggers" and "mudbloods."

Natalie & Grant: Both are clothed. However, Grant is holding an alcohol bottle filled with whiskey, Natalie is sporting a crossbow. You know, like Daryl from The Walking Dead.

Leesa & Salwa: Nothing special. Both are clothed, each are sporting 9mm Berettas.

Nathan & Mark: Both are clothed, well, Nathan appears pantless. One of them as a hunting rifle, the other has nothing. Choose who has the weapon.

Amber & Batrisyia: Nothing special. Both have bowie knives, and they're surrounded by at least a hundred wild wolves.

Nia & Aleksey: Strangely enough, since Nia is a bit 'quiet,' it's up to Aleksey to fight his way through. He's armed with a Soviet-era AK-47, with a vintage stamp of Stalin on it, next to... a picture of Barack Obama? That's weird.

Welcome to ROUND TWO! Vote for the traitor and the traitor will decide his/her next kill! This round will end mid-day, Sunday! Oh, and resume posting!
CAST LIST:
@Akibahara as Adam (NPC)
@Dallas as "Gage"
@C92cool as Chris
@Gadwall7 as Grant
@Reaper Jack as Jack
@MattieLee as Leesa
@Xibilation as Natalie
@La Muerte as Tyler
@Melancholy as Amber
@JextheShadow as Mark
@Laura as Laura
@Sandra as Salwa

Eliminated:
JustanotherRPer - KILLED. RAN OVER.
Jenna – KILLED. FLESH EATEN BY KROKODILE
Gil – KILLED. FLESH EATEN BY KROKODILE
Jake – KILLED. FLESH EATEN BY KROKODILE.
Bryan – KILLED. FLESH EATEN BY KROKODILE.
Michael – KILLED. FLESH EATEN BY KROKODILE.
Alyce – KILLED. FLESH EATEN BY KROKODILE.
Cody – ELIMINATED. VOTED OUT.

"Fucking Hell. I don't know how to use a gun...guess just aim and shoot." Salwa said to herself. Looking at her partner. Apparently, they were shackled together... She sighed, gripping the gun in her hand. Salwa was quiet for a moment. "Let's get going..."

(( .-. Short post. @MattieLee ))

"Fucking Hell. I don't know how to use a gun...guess just aim and shoot." Salwa said to herself. Looking at her partner. Apparently, they were shackled together... She sighed, gripping the gun in her hand. Salwa was quiet for a moment. "Let's get going..."

(( .-. Short post. @MattieLee ))
You didn't need to wait long, a Skinz member, approximately 38 years old, idly walked in your direction, "Fuckin' mudbloods, think they can take our liberty 'n shit! Fuck them! FUCK THEM, FUCKING PARASITES!" He whistled to himself shortly afterward, abruptly pissing on a tree, relieving himself with his eyes clothes. Starkweather watched you in anticipation. He wanted you to end the fucker. Right there. Right now.

@MattieLee
@Sandra

• Thank You
@Akibahara

As we were thrown out of the van, i lay on the grown for a moment before I decide to get up. As I tried to get up i hear a clink sound and a tugging on my ankle. "Are you fucking kidding me..." as I say pised off I look down and see Adam shackled to my leg. My mood was not good and to top it all off I just now realized that I was naked. " OH OH FUCKING LOVELY...I ALREADY HATE MY CHUBBY BODY NOW EVERYONE GETS TO SEE...when i find your sick son of a bitch ass...YOUR HEAD IS MINE!!" I yelled

You didn't need to wait long, a Skinz member, approximately 38 years old, idly walked in your direction, "Fuckin' mudbloods, think they can take our liberty 'n shit! Fuck them! FUCK THEM, FUCKING PARASITES!" He whistled to himself shortly afterward, abruptly pissing on a tree, relieving himself with his eyes clothes. Starkweather watched you in anticipation. He wanted you to end the fucker. Right there. Right now.

@MattieLee
@Sandra

(( ._. ))

Salwa froze, she felt sick already. Damn it! What could she do? Her partner was probably as scared as her. Putting a hand to her glasses, fixing them, which was a force of habit and aimed her gun shakily at the man. "F-fucking.." She whispered, trying to control her shaking. She then just pulled the trigger hopefully, getting him.

CHAPTER TWO:
"Redneck"

It was 3:21PM, late afternoon, a day later. You sat in your apartment room, awaiting the inevitable, as Starkweather's goons idly came in, a large Desert Eagle trained at the base of your skull, "Move it, you know the drill." Well, it beats getting knocked silly again. So you comply. Most of you, at least: Jenna, Gil, Jake, Bryan, Michael, Alyce sprawled across the lobby floor, their forms eaten away by a drug commonly known as 'Krokodile.' Whoever struck, managed to force the drug via IV. It wasn't pretty. Adam glanced at Jenna, a tear streaming down his cheek... side-by-side with Lydia.
"Ahhh- our traitor has struck SIX times in a row! Lovely. Oh, and it appears a majority of the votes went to Cody. Beep! Wrong! Guess again, Space Cadet! He's not the traitor."

TWO HOURS LATER...
The Cerberus drove off, the burlap sack on your head removed as all 18 of you were tossed into a forest. You try to move only to find- CHINK- one ankle is shackled to another partner. You're stuck. That's not the bad part, however: You're ALL separated far, far away from each other. Leaving only two of you to defend yourself.

A trickle of rain comes down from the dark, gray skies... the forest trees blow lightly at the wind. You peer off into the distance: You see an amusement park from afar, it appears inhabited as such joyous lights illuminate in the distance. Perhaps it's your next goal?
"Ahah! Welcome to this little enchanted forest outside Carcer! It's filled to the brink with a gang known as 'The Skinz.' A buncha in-bred, racist, fucknuts more than willing to lynch you and show your sorry dead ass toward their mother-slash-sister. Wonderful, right? In any other case, in this scene, you're to head up to that amusement park a few miles away. Go there. Now."

A pause.

"Oh yeah, and to all you 'naturalists' out there. Heh, heh, heh... you're not permitted to steal any clothes or wear any. It will be provided to you once you reach your destination."

A looooong pause.

"Aaaaand, one final note: I want you to CUT the head off of a bigot and bring it over toward the entrance. No exceptions this time."

[Beep!]
Here's the coupling:

Adam & Lydia: I have a military-grade silenced MP5, that's it. Lydia, unfortunately, for the entertainment of our 'viewers,' is sporting absolutely no clothes save for socks and shoes.

Cody & Tyler: Strangely enough, Cody is without clothes. Both boys are armed with machetes. They seem to be near a waterfall.

Jack & Laura: Both are clothed. However, only Jack has a weapon. A butcher knife. They appear to be near a Skinz campsite, ranting and raving about "niggers" and "mudbloods."

Natalie & Grant: Both are clothed. However, Grant is holding an alcohol bottle filled with whiskey, Natalie is sporting a crossbow. You know, like Daryl from The Walking Dead.

Leesa & Salwa: Nothing special. Both are clothed, each are sporting 9mm Berettas.

Nathan & Mark: Both are clothed, well, Nathan appears pantless. One of them as a hunting rifle, the other has nothing. Choose who has the weapon.

Amber & Batrisyia: Nothing special. Both have bowie knives, and they're surrounded by at least a hundred wild wolves.

Nia & Aleksey: Strangely enough, since Nia is a bit 'quiet,' it's up to Aleksey to fight his way through. He's armed with a Soviet-era AK-47, with a vintage stamp of Stalin on it, next to... a picture of Barack Obama? That's weird.

Welcome to ROUND TWO! Vote for the traitor and the traitor will decide his/her next kill! This round will end mid-day, Sunday! Oh, and resume posting!
CAST LIST:
@Akibahara as Adam (NPC)
@Dallas as "Gage"
@C92cool as Chris
@Gadwall7 as Grant
@Reaper Jack as Jack
@MattieLee as Leesa
@Xibilation as Natalie
@La Muerte as Tyler
@Melancholy as Amber
@JextheShadow as Mark
@Laura as Laura
@Sandra as Salwa

Eliminated:
I was still getting over the deaths of Jenna, Gil, Jake, Bryan, Michael, Alyce, and the banishment of Cody. Tears had streamed down my face at the sight of them in the lobby, and I was close to breaking down. I didn't know them, but I knew that they were just people. People who got dragged into this horrible game made by Starkweather for their love of roleplaying. It sickened me to my stomach to know that this was their fate.

I fell on the forest floor, the burlap sack taken off of my head. I had felt them shove something in my hands before tossing me out, and was relieved when I saw it was a crossbow. I stood up, my skin raw after tumbling out, and felt a tug at my ankle, falling again. I looked over and saw I was chained to Grant. Hm. Well, at least it was him and not someone I didn't know. I tried standing up again, only to fall to the ground with another "Umf!" I groaned.

As uncoordinated as I was, this was definitely not going to work.

@Gadwall7

(( ._. ))

Salwa froze, she felt sick already. Damn it! What could she do? Her partner was probably as scared as her. Putting a hand to her glasses, fixing them, which was a force of habit and aimed her gun shakily at the man. "F-fucking.." She whispered, trying to control her shaking. She then just pulled the trigger hopefully, getting him.
BOOM! The bullet caught the guy by the chest, tearing through his torso, and going out through his spinal column. He immediately fell slack, not dead, but if you decided to keep his ass alive, he's be a quadriplegic for life. A weak moan emitted from his sorry ass, his head lulling to the left and right, his eyes glaring at Salwa, "What the fuck? Y-you fuckin' shot me! Bitch... raghead fuckin' bitch!" He couldn't move, all he did was... look at you.

• Thank You
I was pissed, the sick son of a bitch teased me with a sword and then took it away from me. I should if been grateful for being alive though, the poor bastards that got eaten away by that acid, and Cody who some thought was the traitor. It was a terrible thing, but hell I still had my clothes on, along with a shotgun, and I was with Gage if all people. He was a nice man, and out of everyone I was glad to be stuck with him. "Well this could be worse." I said as I looked down at the shackles. "Well the voice said we gotta bring a head with us, you picky with what kind of redneck it gotta be?" I added and the. Realized how cruel that sounded. "Sorry if that was wrong, but this place is fucked up and we gotta play along in order to live. I'm glad though to see you alive Gage."
@Dallas

CHAPTER TWO:
"Redneck"

TWO HOURS LATER...

A pause.

A looooong pause.

[Beep!]
Here's the coupling:

CAST LIST:
@Akibahara as Adam (NPC)
@Dallas as "Gage"
@C92cool as Chris
@Gadwall7 as Grant
@Reaper Jack as Jack
@MattieLee as Leesa
@Xibilation as Natalie
@La Muerte as Tyler
@Melancholy as Amber
@JextheShadow as Mark
@Laura as Laura
@Sandra as Salwa

Eliminated:
I pick up the AK-47 and sigh, seeing the picture of Stalin on it I look around "Fucking rascist bastards!" I sigh and thinks about using something to cut the damn picture off...then I see the picture of Obama "Alright! Who is the sick twisted son of a bitch that thought this would be funny!?" I sigh again and look at the person next to me. "Вы говорите по-русски?" I doubted it, but it was worth a try.

• Love
Reactions: Akibahara
I was still getting over the deaths of Jenna, Gil, Jake, Bryan, Michael, Alyce, and the banishment of Cody. Tears had streamed down my face at the sight of them in the lobby, and I was close to breaking down. I didn't know them, but I knew that they were just people. People who got dragged into this horrible game made by Starkweather for their love of roleplaying. It sickened me to my stomach to know that this was their fate.

I fell on the forest floor, the burlap sack taken off of my head. I had felt them shove something in my hands before tossing me out, and was relieved when I saw it was a crossbow. I stood up, my skin raw after tumbling out, and felt a tug at my ankle, falling again. I looked over and saw I was chained to Grant. Hm. Well, at least it was him and not someone I didn't know. I tried standing up again, only to fall to the ground with another "Umf!" I groaned.

As uncoordinated as I was, this was definitely not going to work.

@Gadwall7
Better start workin' fast!

You hear a wild howl in the distance, like a wolf-- oh wait, it was a wolf. You saw it peer out from the rain, it's matted fur hung low, water dribbling down with saliva as it glared at you. It was rabid, no doubt, possibly infected by Starkweather himself for kicks and giggles. A low chuckle rang from your comm-link, affirming it:

1344728716_Rabid_Wolf.jpg

"Oh, I forgot to mention, kiddies. I've unleashed a horde of rabid animals, some domestic, others exotic, in the forest. Toodles!"​

Status
Not open for further replies.