Murder Tale I: Limited Starkweather Edition [Non-Canon]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Akibahara

As we were thrown out of the van, i lay on the grown for a moment before I decide to get up. As I tried to get up i hear a clink sound and a tugging on my ankle. "Are you fucking kidding me..." as I say pised off I look down and see Adam shackled to my leg. My mood was not good and to top it all off I just now realized that I was naked. " OH OH FUCKING LOVELY...I ALREADY HATE MY CHUBBY BODY NOW EVERYONE GETS TO SEE...when i find your sick son of a bitch ass...YOUR HEAD IS MINE!!" I yelled
I looked over at Lydia, blushing, I felt something- oh God. Nope. Ahem. Immediately, I went behind a giant banana leaf, trying to... hide something, er, 'hard' from plain view. The silenced MP5 lay dormant at my side, I idly waved at Lydia, "Oh, don't mind me. I..." A pause, "... Okay, you're naked. That's- sorry, I don't know, I could try and be, uh, cool with it, but that's pretty hard for me." Lucky for us, no Skinz or rabid beasts seemed to lurk nearby, but unfortunately, we were the FARTHEST away from our destination.

BOOM! The bullet caught the guy by the chest, tearing through his torso, and going out through his spinal column. He immediately fell slack, not dead, but if you decided to keep his ass alive, he's be a quadriplegic for life. A weak moan emitted from his sorry ass, his head lulling to the left and right, his eyes glaring at Salwa, "What the fuck? Y-you fuckin' shot me! Bitch... raghead fuckin' bitch!" He couldn't move, all he did was... look at you.

Salwa almost barfed. She almost started to hyperventilate. This wasn't some awesome anime where the bad guy loses. No. It's the opposite. But.. One less to worry about.. Right? Salwa urged her partner to move further. Which they probably did. Salwa didn't do anything. Just after a moment raising the gun and aiming at his head. Then her finger was tempted to pull the trigger..

Tempted? ... Kill him. Kill him. Kill him. Do it for the sake of yourself and everyone else. But.. If I left him there... Eh...

She closed her eyes and pulled the trigger. Hearing the gunshot. She was 100% sure he was dead.

I was pissed, the sick son of a bitch teased me with a sword and then took it away from me. I should if been grateful for being alive though, the poor bastards that got eaten away by that acid, and Cody who some thought was the traitor. It was a terrible thing, but hell I still had my clothes on, along with a shotgun, and I was with Gage if all people. He was a nice man, and out of everyone I was glad to be stuck with him. "Well this could be worse." I said as I looked down at the shackles. "Well the voice said we gotta bring a head with us, you picky with what kind of redneck it gotta be?" I added and the. Realized how cruel that sounded. "Sorry if that was wrong, but this place is fucked up and we gotta play along in order to live. I'm glad though to see you alive Gage."
@Dallas
Starkweather didn't care, all you needed to do is lop off some poor cunt's head and bring it to him.

Actually...

A Skinz member, approximately- whoa, SIX years old, walked across the forest with a baseball bat. Nah, it couldn't have been a legitimate Skinz member, possibly a son? Yeah, definitely. He looked up at you, dropping his bat as tears streamed down his cheek, "Y-you're not a bad guy, are you?" He sniffled, those blue blue hues of his innocently glared up at you. He wasn't going to hurt you. Call for help. Or otherwise. He was scared. His parents told him people like you were 'evil mudbloods.' Lucky you--

6a00e551040fb788340120a6fb1e97970b-500wi.jpg

NOPE.

"Kill the kid. I want his fucking head, boy! Mark my words! DO IT."

Better start workin' fast!

You hear a wild howl in the distance, like a wolf-- oh wait, it was a wolf. You saw it peer out from the rain, it's matted fur hung low, water dribbling down with saliva as it glared at you. It was rabid, no doubt, possibly infected by Starkweather himself for kicks and giggles. A low chuckle rang from your comm-link, affirming it:

1344728716_Rabid_Wolf.jpg

"Oh, I forgot to mention, kiddies. I've unleashed a horde of rabid animals, some domestic, others exotic, in the forest. Toodles!"​
My eyes widened, and my heart started frantically beating in my chest. The wolf stared at me, a low growl emitting from its throat. My hands shook, and I fumbled to load an arrow into the crossbow I was holding. I've shot a bow plenty of times before, but not a crossbow. I'd have to go solely off of video game knowledge.

God, I hoped those games my brother forced me to play with him as a kid were realistic enough.

I tried to set the string, I really did. It was tough though, and the string was really tight. The wolf must have seen my struggle, and it took a step forward, its shoulder blades easy to spot underneath the ragged pelt. It seemed hungry, and I was pretty sure I was fucked.

I pick up the AK-47 and sigh, seeing the picture of Stalin on it I look around "Fucking rascist bastards!" I sigh and thinks about using something to cut the damn picture off...then I see the picture of Obama "Alright! Who is the sick twisted son of a bitch that thought this would be funny!?" I sigh again and look at the person next to me. "Вы говорите по-русски?" I doubted it, but it was worth a try.
It doesn't seem likely Nia did it.

However, something... 'interesting' pours into your headset. It's in Russian:

It doesn't seem likely Nia did it.

However, something... 'interesting' pours into your headset. It's in Russian:

I listen to the speech and think to myself aloud "Wow...whoever is controlling this is an asshole...and racist towards Russians" I sigh and it is around this time that I remember i've had almost nothing to eat or drink for a while.

Salwa almost barfed. She almost started to hyperventilate. This wasn't some awesome anime where the bad guy loses. No. It's the opposite. But.. One less to worry about.. Right? Salwa urged her partner to move further. Which they probably did. Salwa didn't do anything. Just after a moment raising the gun and aiming at his head. Then her finger was tempted to pull the trigger..

Tempted? ... Kill him. Kill him. Kill him. Do it for the sake of yourself and everyone else. But.. If I left him there... Eh...

She closed her eyes and pulled the trigger. Hearing the gunshot. She was 100% sure he was dead.
Damn. You're right. He was dead.

The Skinz member's brains blew apart beneath the forest canopy, his eyes wide open, as if his soul immediately left his body the moment a bullet tore deep into his cranium. Damn. Poor guy, huh? Nah, he was an asshole. You decide to peer into the distance: You could spot a bonfire, it's filled with men spitroasting a... ah, fuck, an African American male, a spear tore into his rectum, and came outside his lips. He was dead, obviously, and the Skinz all cheered in delight.

Skinz.jpg

"Got that dead fuckin' mudblood!"

"Fuck yeah! No impure niggers in this side of the woods!"

"WOO HOO!!"
They were planning to head in your direction next. What will you do?​

My eyes widened, and my heart started frantically beating in my chest. The wolf stared at me, a low growl emitting from its throat. My hands shook, and I fumbled to load an arrow into the crossbow I was holding. I've shot a bow plenty of times before, but not a crossbow. I'd have to go solely off of video game knowledge.

God, I hoped those games my brother forced me to play with him as a kid were realistic enough.

I tried to set the string, I really did. It was tough though, and the string was really tight. The wolf must have seen my struggle, and it took a step forward, its shoulder blades easy to spot underneath the ragged pelt. It seemed hungry, and I was pretty sure I was fucked.
The wolf stepped closer, it was a moment away from giving your ass rabies... or eating you. :) Is the crossbow 100% ready or not? If not, the Wolf bites you on the hand, if so, feel free to take aim and kill the creature! Or, uh, injure it or some shite.

I listen to the speech and think to myself aloud "Wow...whoever is controlling this is an asshole...and racist towards Russians" I sigh and it is around this time that I remember i've had almost nothing to eat or drink for a while.
The speech finally ends, and a new one appears. Unfortunately, it's not nearly as interesting:

Oh yeah, and it turns out you're near a freshwater pond. It's rife with fish and freshwater. Do you decide to approach it? Y/N? Oh, and there's a Skinz member fishing, a makeshift pool, coupled with piano wire, hung into the waters... apparently, they thought some poor guy's eyeball would make excellent fish bait. Well, to their credit, it did: A catfish latched onto the wire, trying to wiggling the eyeball off. No success. The Skinz member leaps for joy and tosses the fish off the water.
almostpolitically.gif
"OO-WEE! MAMA'LL BE PROUD!"​

CHAPTER TWO:
"Redneck"

It was 3:21PM, late afternoon, a day later. You sat in your apartment room, awaiting the inevitable, as Starkweather's goons idly came in, a large Desert Eagle trained at the base of your skull, "Move it, you know the drill." Well, it beats getting knocked silly again. So you comply. Most of you, at least: Jenna, Gil, Jake, Bryan, Michael, Alyce sprawled across the lobby floor, their forms eaten away by a drug commonly known as 'Krokodile.' Whoever struck, managed to force the drug via IV. It wasn't pretty. Adam glanced at Jenna, a tear streaming down his cheek... side-by-side with Lydia.
"Ahhh- our traitor has struck SIX times in a row! Lovely. Oh, and it appears a majority of the votes went to Cody. Beep! Wrong! Guess again, Space Cadet! He's not the traitor."

TWO HOURS LATER...
The Cerberus drove off, the burlap sack on your head removed as all 18 of you were tossed into a forest. You try to move only to find- CHINK- one ankle is shackled to another partner. You're stuck. That's not the bad part, however: You're ALL separated far, far away from each other. Leaving only two of you to defend yourself.

A trickle of rain comes down from the dark, gray skies... the forest trees blow lightly at the wind. You peer off into the distance: You see an amusement park from afar, it appears inhabited as such joyous lights illuminate in the distance. Perhaps it's your next goal?
"Ahah! Welcome to this little enchanted forest outside Carcer! It's filled to the brink with a gang known as 'The Skinz.' A buncha in-bred, racist, fucknuts more than willing to lynch you and show your sorry dead ass toward their mother-slash-sister. Wonderful, right? In any other case, in this scene, you're to head up to that amusement park a few miles away. Go there. Now."

A pause.

"Oh yeah, and to all you 'naturalists' out there. Heh, heh, heh... you're not permitted to steal any clothes or wear any. It will be provided to you once you reach your destination."

A looooong pause.

"Aaaaand, one final note: I want you to CUT the head off of a bigot and bring it over toward the entrance. No exceptions this time."

[Beep!]
Here's the coupling:

Adam & Lydia: I have a military-grade silenced MP5, that's it. Lydia, unfortunately, for the entertainment of our 'viewers,' is sporting absolutely no clothes save for socks and shoes.

Cody & Tyler: Strangely enough, Cody is without clothes. Both boys are armed with machetes. They seem to be near a waterfall.

Gage & Chris: Both are clothed. Both men are sporting Remington 500 shotguns.

Jack & Laura: Both are clothed. However, only Jack has a weapon. A butcher knife. They appear to be near a Skinz campsite, ranting and raving about "niggers" and "mudbloods."

Natalie & Grant: Both are clothed. However, Grant is holding an alcohol bottle filled with whiskey, Natalie is sporting a crossbow. You know, like Daryl from The Walking Dead.

Leesa & Salwa: Nothing special. Both are clothed, each are sporting 9mm Berettas.

Nathan & Mark: Both are clothed, well, Nathan appears pantless. One of them as a hunting rifle, the other has nothing. Choose who has the weapon.

Amber & Batrisyia: Nothing special. Both have bowie knives, and they're surrounded by at least a hundred wild wolves.

Nia & Aleksey: Strangely enough, since Nia is a bit 'quiet,' it's up to Aleksey to fight his way through. He's armed with a Soviet-era AK-47, with a vintage stamp of Stalin on it, next to... a picture of Barack Obama? That's weird.

Welcome to ROUND TWO! Vote for the traitor and the traitor will decide his/her next kill! This round will end mid-day, Sunday! Oh, and resume posting!
CAST LIST:
@Akibahara as Adam (NPC)
@Dallas as "Gage"
@C92cool as Chris
@Gadwall7 as Grant
@Reaper Jack as Jack
@MattieLee as Leesa
@Xibilation as Natalie
@La Muerte as Tyler
@LittleMissTinkerToy as Lydia
@Melancholy as Amber
@phantasmagoricStoner as Batrisyia
@JextheShadow as Mark
@Laura as Laura
@The Last Outlaw as Nathan
@seeing the reflection as Nia
@AlekseyVN1922 as Aleksey Vasilyevich Nevzorov
@Sandra as Salwa

Eliminated:
JustanotherRPer - KILLED. RAN OVER.
Jenna – KILLED. FLESH EATEN BY KROKODILE
Gil – KILLED. FLESH EATEN BY KROKODILE
Jake – KILLED. FLESH EATEN BY KROKODILE.
Bryan – KILLED. FLESH EATEN BY KROKODILE.
Michael – KILLED. FLESH EATEN BY KROKODILE.
Alyce – KILLED. FLESH EATEN BY KROKODILE.
Cody – ELIMINATED. VOTED OUT.

CHAPTER TWO:
"Redneck"

It was 3:21PM, late afternoon, a day later. You sat in your apartment room, awaiting the inevitable, as Starkweather's goons idly came in, a large Desert Eagle trained at the base of your skull, "Move it, you know the drill." Well, it beats getting knocked silly again. So you comply. Most of you, at least: Jenna, Gil, Jake, Bryan, Michael, Alyce sprawled across the lobby floor, their forms eaten away by a drug commonly known as 'Krokodile.' Whoever struck, managed to force the drug via IV. It wasn't pretty. Adam glanced at Jenna, a tear streaming down his cheek... side-by-side with Lydia.
"Ahhh- our traitor has struck SIX times in a row! Lovely. Oh, and it appears a majority of the votes went to Cody. Beep! Wrong! Guess again, Space Cadet! He's not the traitor."

TWO HOURS LATER...
The Cerberus drove off, the burlap sack on your head removed as all 18 of you were tossed into a forest. You try to move only to find- CHINK- one ankle is shackled to another partner. You're stuck. That's not the bad part, however: You're ALL separated far, far away from each other. Leaving only two of you to defend yourself.

A trickle of rain comes down from the dark, gray skies... the forest trees blow lightly at the wind. You peer off into the distance: You see an amusement park from afar, it appears inhabited as such joyous lights illuminate in the distance. Perhaps it's your next goal?
"Ahah! Welcome to this little enchanted forest outside Carcer! It's filled to the brink with a gang known as 'The Skinz.' A buncha in-bred, racist, fucknuts more than willing to lynch you and show your sorry dead ass toward their mother-slash-sister. Wonderful, right? In any other case, in this scene, you're to head up to that amusement park a few miles away. Go there. Now."

A pause.

"Oh yeah, and to all you 'naturalists' out there. Heh, heh, heh... you're not permitted to steal any clothes or wear any. It will be provided to you once you reach your destination."

A looooong pause.

"Aaaaand, one final note: I want you to CUT the head off of a bigot and bring it over toward the entrance. No exceptions this time."

[Beep!]
Here's the coupling:

Adam & Lydia: I have a military-grade silenced MP5, that's it. Lydia, unfortunately, for the entertainment of our 'viewers,' is sporting absolutely no clothes save for socks and shoes.

Cody & Tyler: Strangely enough, Cody is without clothes. Both boys are armed with machetes. They seem to be near a waterfall.

Gage & Chris: Both are clothed. Both men are sporting Remington 500 shotguns.

Jack & Laura: Both are clothed. However, only Jack has a weapon. A butcher knife. They appear to be near a Skinz campsite, ranting and raving about "niggers" and "mudbloods."

Natalie & Grant: Both are clothed. However, Grant is holding an alcohol bottle filled with whiskey, Natalie is sporting a crossbow. You know, like Daryl from The Walking Dead.

Leesa & Salwa: Nothing special. Both are clothed, each are sporting 9mm Berettas.

Nathan & Mark: Both are clothed, well, Nathan appears pantless. One of them as a hunting rifle, the other has nothing. Choose who has the weapon.

Amber & Batrisyia: Nothing special. Both have bowie knives, and they're surrounded by at least a hundred wild wolves.

Nia & Aleksey: Strangely enough, since Nia is a bit 'quiet,' it's up to Aleksey to fight his way through. He's armed with a Soviet-era AK-47, with a vintage stamp of Stalin on it, next to... a picture of Barack Obama? That's weird.

Welcome to ROUND TWO! Vote for the traitor and the traitor will decide his/her next kill! This round will end mid-day, Sunday! Oh, and resume posting!
CAST LIST:
@Akibahara as Adam (NPC)
@Dallas as "Gage"
@C92cool as Chris
@Gadwall7 as Grant
@Reaper Jack as Jack
@MattieLee as Leesa
@Xibilation as Natalie
@La Muerte as Tyler
@LittleMissTinkerToy as Lydia
@Melancholy as Amber
@phantasmagoricStoner as Batrisyia
@JextheShadow as Mark
@Laura as Laura
@The Last Outlaw as Nathan
@seeing the reflection as Nia
@AlekseyVN1922 as Aleksey Vasilyevich Nevzorov
@Sandra as Salwa

Eliminated:
JustanotherRPer - KILLED. RAN OVER.
Jenna – KILLED. FLESH EATEN BY KROKODILE
Gil – KILLED. FLESH EATEN BY KROKODILE
Jake – KILLED. FLESH EATEN BY KROKODILE.
Bryan – KILLED. FLESH EATEN BY KROKODILE.
Michael – KILLED. FLESH EATEN BY KROKODILE.
Alyce – KILLED. FLESH EATEN BY KROKODILE.
Cody – ELIMINATED. VOTED OUT.
I grunted as I was thrown from the van and did a face plant into the dirt. I quickly pulled the sack off and stood up. I noticed the smell of cedar and realized we had been dumped into the middle of the woods. I also noticed, "Ah! what the hell! Where the hell did my pants go! I screamed noticing that I only had boxers and a T-shirt. I saw something glint in front of me and noticed it was a hunting rifle. I was about to go for it when the chain kept me back. I turned around to notice I had been paired with Mark. I walk over and offer him a hand to stand up. "Well, at least there is no psychos shooting at us yet." I half joked.

The wolf stepped closer, it was a moment away from giving your ass rabies... or eating you. :) Is the crossbow 100% ready or not? If not, the Wolf bites you on the hand, if so, feel free to take aim and kill the creature! Or, uh, injure it or some shite.
I actually managed to pull the string back. The wolf's muscles were tense, its growl louder, and I knew it was probably going to attack me. It suddenly jumped forward, and I squeezed the trigger in surprise, not sure whether I hit it or not. I was scared as fuck, though.

I grunted as I was thrown from the van and did a face plant into the dirt. I quickly pulled the sack off and stood up. I noticed the smell of cedar and realized we had been dumped into the middle of the woods. I also noticed, "Ah! what the hell! Where the hell did my pants go! I screamed noticing that I only had boxers and a T-shirt. I saw something glint in front of me and noticed it was a hunting rifle. I was about to go for it when the chain kept me back. I turned around to notice I had been paired with Mark. I walk over and offer him a hand to stand up. "Well, at least there is no psychos shooting at us yet." I half joked.
Correct, there is no danger yet. However, you couldn't help notice an unlit cabin in the woods. It appears well-stocked with food, weapons, and an assortment of goodies! Do you approach it? Y/N?

a-cabin-in-the-woods.jpg

Damn. You're right. He was dead.

The Skinz member's brains blew apart beneath the forest canopy, his eyes wide open, as if his soul immediately left his body the moment a bullet tore deep into his cranium. Damn. Poor guy, huh? Nah, he was an asshole. You decide to peer into the distance: You could spot a bonfire, it's filled with men spitroasting a... ah, fuck, an African American male, a spear tore into his rectum, and came outside his lips. He was dead, obviously, and the Skinz all cheered in delight.

Skinz.jpg

"Got that dead fuckin' mudblood!"

"Fuck yeah! No impure niggers in this side of the woods!"

"WOO HOO!!"
They were planning to head in your direction next. What will you do?​

Salwa barfed. Did I tell you she had a fear of barfing? Well she did. She barfed, and took in deep breaths, her heart was beating against her chest so quickly, it hurt. She dug her nails into her scalp as she tried to calm down. "F-fuck.. Running.. Let's.. Just run.." She managed to say. She looked at the dead guy. ... Didn't she had to get a head of one of the fuckers to go in? ... How was she going to tear it off, and how is she gonna escape them... She ditched the getting-his-head plan. Her life was more important.

"W-We.. Hide... No.. Run.. Just.. Oh."

She said going down and tried to Loot the man. She needed any possible weapons on him. She had to get something quickly, hoping she had enough time to get something and run.

The speech finally ends, and a new one appears. Unfortunately, it's not nearly as interesting:

Oh yeah, and it turns out you're near a freshwater pond. It's rife with fish and freshwater. Do you decide to approach it? Y/N? Oh, and there's a Skinz member fishing, a makeshift pool, coupled with piano wire, hung into the waters... apparently, they thought some poor guy's eyeball would make excellent fish bait. Well, to their credit, it did: A catfish latched onto the wire, trying to wiggling the eyeball off. No success. The Skinz member leaps for joy and tosses the fish off the water.
almostpolitically.gif
"OO-WEE! MAMA'LL BE PROUD!"​
I throw the earphone on the ground "Сука!" I notice the wierd guy with no shirt. Now, I've seen some fucked up shit, but what the fuck? Since I have a AK-47 for no-reason I lay down and flip the safety off, semi-automatic, I wasn't dumb, I'd never fired an AK in my life. I aimed directly at his stomach. I sigh and close my eyes, not really wanting to see what I do as I squeeze the trigger.

I actually managed to pull the string back. The wolf's muscles were tense, its growl louder, and I knew it was probably going to attack me. It suddenly jumped forward, and I squeezed the trigger in surprise, not sure whether I hit it or not. I was scared as fuck, though.
BOOM! The arrow shot at breakneck speeds toward the wolf, catching it by the jawline, piercing through it's right eyeball. It yelped for a few seconds in horrific pain, blood and ooze spewing from it's grevious wounds, until it stopped completely. Congratulations, you killed a wolf! If you ventured forward, you'd note there's a pack of wild... wait, what is this? A pack of hyenas. They appear rabid as well, their bodies quivering in delight, aching to tear the next thing coming their path.

images1.jpg

BUH-BOOOM!

Thunder settled in, the rain fell harder against your skin...

She said going down and tried to Loot the man. She needed any possible weapons on him. She had to get something quickly, hoping she had enough time to get something and run.
You discover a [MACHETE.] It was 100% usable. The edges were sharp, capable of cutting through the poor fucker's head in a few swipes. Starkweather, on the other hand, was delightful at the idea: Cut his head off. Do it. The corpse of the Skinz lay there, dormant, it's best to cut his head off and keep it on you. I mean, I know you'll have a panic attack and all, but hey, what's a panic attack in comparison to your life, right?

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
I was still getting over the deaths of Jenna, Gil, Jake, Bryan, Michael, Alyce, and the banishment of Cody. Tears had streamed down my face at the sight of them in the lobby, and I was close to breaking down. I didn't know them, but I knew that they were just people. People who got dragged into this horrible game made by Starkweather for their love of roleplaying. It sickened me to my stomach to know that this was their fate.

I fell on the forest floor, the burlap sack taken off of my head. I had felt them shove something in my hands before tossing me out, and was relieved when I saw it was a crossbow. I stood up, my skin raw after tumbling out, and felt a tug at my ankle, falling again. I looked over and saw I was chained to Grant. Hm. Well, at least it was him and not someone I didn't know. I tried standing up again, only to fall to the ground with another "Umf!" I groaned.

As uncoordinated as I was, this was definitely not going to work.

@Gadwall7
Grant is back in his hoodie, the hood flicked up. He sighs, only having a bottle of alcohol.

"What the hell am I going to do with this? Blow up a meth lab?"
He gets up, then notices he is chained to Nat.

"Whelp, I didn't sign up for a 3 legged run. But on the count of 3, we both get up... 1...2...3.."

BOOM! The arrow shot at breakneck speeds toward the wolf, catching it by the jawline, piercing through it's right eyeball. It yelped for a few seconds in horrific pain, blood and ooze spewing from it's grevious wounds, until it stopped completely. Congratulations, you killed a wolf! If you ventured forward, you'd note there's a pack of wild... wait, what is this? A pack of hyenas. They appear rabid as well, their bodies quivering in delight, aching to tear the next thing coming their path.

images1.jpg

BUH-BOOOM!

Thunder settled in, the rain fell harder against your skin...
"I hate wolves or whatever those are." Grant says, standing up. He carries the bottle of alcohol, not knowing what to do with it.

Starkweather didn't care, all you needed to do is lop off some poor cunt's head and bring it to him.

Actually...

A Skinz member, approximately- whoa, SIX years old, walked across the forest with a baseball bat. Nah, it couldn't have been a legitimate Skinz member, possibly a son? Yeah, definitely. He looked up at you, dropping his bat as tears streamed down his cheek, "Y-you're not a bad guy, are you?" He sniffled, those blue blue hues of his innocently glared up at you. He wasn't going to hurt you. Call for help. Or otherwise. He was scared. His parents told him people like you were 'evil mudbloods.' Lucky you--

6a00e551040fb788340120a6fb1e97970b-500wi.jpg

NOPE.

"Kill the kid. I want his fucking head, boy! Mark my words! DO IT."
@Akibahara @Dallas

I looked at Gage and saw that he was still asleep, it was up to me to decide the kids fate. If I did kill him, I would have to cut his head off. Going through my pockets, thoughtlessly, I found said knife I guess I was suppose to use. "It's ok kid, I'm not quite sure where I'm at to be honest." I said and then crawled to him. "As you can see, I can't even go that far, being tied to this man." Such words caused the kid to move close to me, and then I stabbed him. It was quick, and efficient. My brain didn't think, just reacted. The bit fell over, dead and now I had to curt off the head. I didn't hesitate, just wanted to get it done. I even wrapped the head up in the shirt the boy was wearing. "I hope you're happy." I said, wondering if the man would hear me or not. I just waited for Gage to wake up now.

I throw the earphone on the ground "Сука!" I notice the wierd guy with no shirt. Now, I've seen some fucked up shit, but what the fuck? Since I have a AK-47 for no-reason I lay down and flip the safety off, semi-automatic, I wasn't dumb, I'd never fired an AK in my life. I aimed directly at his stomach. I sigh and close my eyes, not really wanting to see what I do as I squeeze the trigger.
Before you squeezed the trigger, you saw- SIGH... the redneck plowing his own 'meat' into the catfish's behind, as if trying to get off the dead animal, "OOH YEAH, THAT'S IT--" Pop! Ugh. The Skinz member looked over, his abdomen bleeding profusely, shortly before dropping down to both knees, "Fuckin' commie scum..." Ah, yes, more stereotypes. He fell face first, dead, you could see a bottle of moonshine slung low at his pants... as well as a picture of George W. Bush. I don't know why. It was just there. He must've been a fan.

polls_George_Bush_Toast_5142_705901_poll_xlarge.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.