Murder Tale I: Limited Starkweather Edition [Non-Canon]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"I hate wolves or whatever those are." Grant says, standing up. He carries the bottle of alcohol, not knowing what to do with it.
Hm? You looked over at your right, there's a hyena prodding the alcohol bottle. There's drool coming out of it's lips, it appears friendly, but it's undoubtedly infected. Do you give it alcohol or play with it?

Before you squeezed the trigger, you saw- SIGH... the redneck plowing his own 'meat' into the catfish's behind, as if trying to get off the dead animal, "OOH YEAH, THAT'S IT--" Pop! Ugh. The Skinz member looked over, his abdomen bleeding profusely, shortly before dropping down to both knees, "Fuckin' commie scum..." Ah, yes, more stereotypes. He fell face first, dead, you could see a bottle of moonshine slung low at his pants... as well as a picture of George W. Bush. I don't know why. It was just there. He must've been a fan.

polls_George_Bush_Toast_5142_705901_poll_xlarge.jpeg
I open my eyes and throw up, partly because of what I just saw, but mostly because of the fact I just killed a man. I let go of the AK and curl in to a ball, crying and cursing in Russian, Belorussian, Ukrainian and Finnish (Know only 10 words of Finnish).

@Akibahara @Dallas

I looked at Gage and saw that he was still asleep, it was up to me to decide the kids fate. If I did kill him, I would have to cut his head off. Going through my pockets, thoughtlessly, I found said knife I guess I was suppose to use. "It's ok kid, I'm not quite sure where I'm at to be honest." I said and then crawled to him. "As you can see, I can't even go that far, being tied to this man." Such words caused the kid to move close to me, and then I stabbed him. It was quick, and efficient. My brain didn't think, just reacted. The bit fell over, dead and now I had to curt off the head. I didn't hesitate, just wanted to get it done. I even wrapped the head up in the shirt the boy was wearing. "I hope you're happy." I said, wondering if the man would hear me or not. I just waited for Gage to wake up now.

"HA HA HA! NICE ONE, MY BOY, NICE ONE INDEED!"
The boy's body fell over, gore oozed from his bloody ruin of a neck. A few twitches from his body, and he was done for good. You swore you could see Starkweather grin like a lunatic over the comm-link, "Ahhh, that was glorious. Simply glorious." That is, until, you heard footsteps head in your direction. They weren't rough or 'heavy' like a guy, more feminine and light, "Bobby! Where are ya boy? Booooobby!" Uh oh. It's the mother. I'd highly suggest hiding the body before she came over here, the head, too. What will you do?​

Hm? You looked over at your right, there's a hyena prodding the alcohol bottle. There's drool coming out of it's lips, it appears friendly, but it's undoubtedly infected. Do you give it alcohol or play with it?
Grant would usually play with the animal, but it was infected.

"Move along fella... Don't want you to get hurt."

I open my eyes and throw up, partly because of what I just saw, but mostly because of the fact I just killed a man. I let go of the AK and curl in to a ball, crying and cursing in Russian, Belorussian, Ukrainian and Finnish (Know only 10 words of Finnish).
Vladmir Putin is not pleased!​

vladimir_putin.jpg

The body still laid there, unmovable, but at least you had a source of freshwater and food, right? There's also a cabin in the woods nearby your location. Do you approach it or stay here?​

Grant would usually play with the animal, but it was infected.

"Move along fella... Don't want you to get hurt."
The hyena frowns, it appears it really wants to play...

hyena-pictures.jpg

Vladmir Putin is not pleased!​

vladimir_putin.jpg

The body still laid there, unmovable, but at least you had a source of freshwater and food, right? There's also a cabin in the woods nearby your location. Do you approach it or stay here?​
I decide that I need water and food more than the plot of a horror movie going on first. Plus, I had other shit on my mind and a deep desire to go home.

I looked over at Lydia, blushing, I felt something- oh God. Nope. Ahem. Immediately, I went behind a giant banana leaf, trying to... hide something, er, 'hard' from plain view. The silenced MP5 lay dormant at my side, I idly waved at Lydia, "Oh, don't mind me. I..." A pause, "... Okay, you're naked. That's- sorry, I don't know, I could try and be, uh, cool with it, but that's pretty hard for me." Lucky for us, no Skinz or rabid beasts seemed to lurk nearby, but unfortunately, we were the FARTHEST away from our destination.

I luagh at how he waa acting. " dude its not like i havent seen a horny guy before. So dobt worry about me seeing you big guy." I hide a little bit as I speak. I'm not going to lie I'm a little embarrassed so hiding was what i wanted to do "ummm i think we should get goung...its about to rain hard." I laughed after I said the word hard .

I decide that I need water and food more than the plot of a horror movie going on first. Plus, I had other shit on my mind and a deep desire to go home.
You decide to fetch water, it's clean and filled with lovely fish. However, a page from a magazine, ripped off or caught in the window, just so happens to dance in the water:

anna-chapman.jpg

Anna Chapman.​

BOOM! The arrow shot at breakneck speeds toward the wolf, catching it by the jawline, piercing through it's right eyeball. It yelped for a few seconds in horrific pain, blood and ooze spewing from it's grevious wounds, until it stopped completely. Congratulations, you killed a wolf! If you ventured forward, you'd note there's a pack of wild... wait, what is this? A pack of hyenas. They appear rabid as well, their bodies quivering in delight, aching to tear the next thing coming their path.

images1.jpg

BUH-BOOOM!

Thunder settled in, the rain fell harder against your skin...
I bit my lip, trying to hold back the sadness of the dead wolf.

The wolf made a bloody mess. It had whimpered before dying, and I swore it was the saddest, most depressing thing ever. I took a deep breath to calm myself down. It's okay. It was going to kill you if you didn't shoot it..

As time went by in the game, I was becoming more accustomed to death. It scared the living shit out of me that I was capable of looking it over and not mourning for days. I heard a growling a little farther away, and I gulped.

It was coming from the north. In between me and the fucking fairgrounds.

I couldn't tell how far away I was from the grounds, but I knew I needed to get there. This forest was not safe, and despite the fact I didn't know what was at the fairgrounds, I could at least try. But, since I heard growling, I stood up, the crossbow in hand, and walked up to the dead wolf, Grant following me. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes, grasping the arrows shaft. I could still hear the gruesome sound as I yanked the arrow out, even while I tried to quietly walk away from the growling. Hopefully, since I planned on heading horizontally to the fairgrounds before heading towards them, I would be able to bypass the hyenas.

I had no clue what I was going to run into while doing that, though.

I luagh at how he waa acting. " dude its not like i havent seen a horny guy before. So dobt worry about me seeing you big guy." I hide a little bit as I speak. I'm not going to lie I'm a little embarrassed so hiding was what i wanted to do "ummm i think we should get goung...its about to rain hard." I laughed after I said the word hard .
I bit my lower lip, sighing, until I stepped out from the banana tree. Sure enough, I was sporting a big 'ol boinger. It popped through the fabric shamelessly, my tan features blushing as I crossed my arms, "You're pretty hot. I..." Oh God, did I want to cop a feel so bad. I shook my head, biting my lower lip, "..." Another look. Nopenopenope! I released a giggle, extending my fingers out, "C'mon, let's get outta here!"

You decide to fetch water, it's clean and filled with lovely fish. However, a page from a magazine, ripped off or caught in the window, just so happens to dance in the water:

anna-chapman.jpg

Anna Chapman.​
I look at the picture for a second, and then look away, reminding myself that she is...what? At least 13 or so years older than me? She was nice looking yes, but it was impolite to stare...even if it was a picture, plus there was someone (apparently) with me, I didn't want to seem creepy. I drink some of the water and sigh, looking up at the sky.

"Goddamnit..." I said and quickly I grabbed the body and out it into the nearby bush. It was hidden and was going to stay hidden. The girl was the issue now and I did something very stupid, my adrenaline allowed me to pick up Gage, with the sack lying in top of him, and I awkwardly ran off with him. If she heard me, I was going to shoot her. I ran and ran until I could see the lights if the amusement park. "By the grace of bullshit, get me to that fucking park." I muttered as I continued to run.
@Akibahara @Dallas

I bit my lower lip, sighing, until I stepped out from the banana tree. Sure enough, I was sporting a big 'ol boinger. It popped through the fabric shamelessly, my tan features blushing as I crossed my arms, "You're pretty hot. I..." Oh God, did I want to cop a feel so bad. I shook my head, biting my lower lip, "..." Another look. Nopenopenope! I released a giggle, extending my fingers out, "C'mon, let's get outta here!"

He was acting like a kid whitch was cute. I was up set that i had to be completely naked an he has his boxers on that's not fair. As we walked he did not realize that he was walking too fast I ended up falling over. " damn you tall people I don't think you realize short people have to walk really fast to keep up with your long legs." I helped myself off the ground and we continue walking to wherever he decided to. "Where are we going... hey let's stop and ask for directions...Hey look there's a tree ask it for directions oh wait I forgot you're a man you don't ask for directions."

I couldn't tell how far away I was from the grounds, but I knew I needed to get there. This forest was not safe, and despite the fact I didn't know what was at the fairgrounds, I could at least try. But, since I heard growling, I stood up, the crossbow in hand, and walked up to the dead wolf, Grant following me. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes, grasping the arrows shaft. I could still hear the gruesome sound as I yanked the arrow out, even while I tried to quietly walk away from the growling. Hopefully, since I planned on heading horizontally to the fairgrounds before heading towards them, I would be able to bypass the hyenas.

I had no clue what I was going to run into while doing that, though.
You bypass the hyenas. Simple. Only to receive a nice smash to the belly via wooden bat. A Skinz member hid in one of the trees, anticipating your arrival, "Look what we have here! Half burned she-bitch! Ain't that a surprise!" He idly swung his weapon, grinning as... his pants pooled beneath his ankles, a very large... ahem, 'appendage' looked at you.

He was a big, burly man. A giant white motherfucker.

Neo-Nazi-Rally60.jpg

"Impure slut..."

He grinned, his voice becoming more 'cutesy.'

"Wike it wike a wollipop. Don't worry, it won't bite. It's really friendly, as long as you're nice to him nothin' bad will happen. Though it might spit on your face and mouth, though that's natural. Now... wike it wike a wollypop." A sinister tinge in his voice erupted after 'wollypop.' Serious rapist status.

26.JPG

You didn't see Grant being held by two men, both burly and white as well, forcing him to watch as they grinned.

I look at the picture for a second, and then look away, reminding myself that she is...what? At least 13 or so years older than me? She was nice looking yes, but it was impolite to stare...even if it was a picture, plus there was someone (apparently) with me, I didn't want to seem creepy. I drink some of the water and sigh, looking up at the sky.
Pop! A female Skinz member smashed her knee into your back. She was silent as death, a sinister chuckle followed her attack, "Fuckin' Bolshevisk cunt!" Another kick came outta nowhere, this time directed at your face. If successful, it's send you sprawling face first into the water. Holy shit, this bitch was no joke. She was drunk as hell, though, and ironically, chugging down a bottle of Skyy vodka, "S-suckin' Stalin's cock, eh? I fuckin' know you are... f-fuckin' Mao Zedung bitch..." She staggered toward you, a hand-held fireax in her grasp...

Female_skinhead_L_Sq_82.jpg

You discover a [MACHETE.] It was 100% usable. The edges were sharp, capable of cutting through the poor fucker's head in a few swipes. Starkweather, on the other hand, was delightful at the idea: Cut his head off. Do it. The corpse of the Skinz lay there, dormant, it's best to cut his head off and keep it on you. I mean, I know you'll have a panic attack and all, but hey, what's a panic attack in comparison to your life, right?

Salwa took it quickly and grossly took of his head. Barfing once again, and holding it. She looked down to see he eyes staring at her. Barfing. Again. She then kept the Machete and ran in a direction from the men, well. At least not towards them, but towards to the amusement park actually.

"Goddamnit..." I said and quickly I grabbed the body and out it into the nearby bush. It was hidden and was going to stay hidden. The girl was the issue now and I did something very stupid, my adrenaline allowed me to pick up Gage, with the sack lying in top of him, and I awkwardly ran off with him. If she heard me, I was going to shoot her. I ran and ran until I could see the lights if the amusement park. "By the grace of bullshit, get me to that fucking park." I muttered as I continued to run.
@Akibahara @Dallas
You could hear a loud shriek in the distance: It appears the mother discovered her son. It wasn't long until barks of commands met your ears: The Skinz were going to have their revenge. No doubt, they pinned the blame on some African American, but if they saw YOU... well, you'd become an ideal candidate for a very, -very- bad end. You could see flames burn through the forest, men in KKK outfits, approximately twelve of them followed your tracks with uncanny accuracy. They WERE hunters, after all.

91424-050-B8D23EE1.jpg

He was acting like a kid whitch was cute. I was up set that i had to be completely naked an he has his boxers on that's not fair. As we walked he did not realize that he was walking too fast I ended up falling over. " damn you tall people I don't think you realize short people have to walk really fast to keep up with your long legs." I helped myself off the ground and we continue walking to wherever he decided to. "Where are we going... hey let's stop and ask for directions...Hey look there's a tree ask it for directions oh wait I forgot you're a man you don't ask for directions."
I helped her up, my hands accidentally groped her left bewb as my eyes widened. Big time. Uh oh. She felt something hard. Yeah, -THAT-, press against her butt. For a moment, I laid on her, hearing her speak about directions, "Oh, uh, yeah... I don't think we should ask right now. We're alone and uh, people could really hurt us out here!" A trickle of rain touched our bodies, sliding down our skin as I blushed, "Hey, uhhh, if you want, I can totally be like you! You know, 'naked' so you aren't embarrassed!"

@LittleMissTinkerToy

Status
Not open for further replies.