Murder Tale I: Limited Starkweather Edition [Non-Canon]

Status
Not open for further replies.
*I noticed Chris approach me, he seemed fairly surprised that I'm alive. I don't really blame him...not too many people survive a blow like that. When I heard him say "I'm sorry," I didn't understand what he was talking about. Then it hit me, he was apologizing for leaving me behind, even after I tried my best to save him. There were so many things I could say to him right now, but, I simply sighed. There was no need to go on a rant about how he left me, I simply patted him on the shoulder, and said, "Don't beat yourself up about man, they can't kill me that easily..." I chuckled a bit. It was pure luck that I didn't die back there, but I had to show that I still had strength in me.*

@C92cool
"This place is going to be hell Gage, and you don't have a weapon." I pulled out my knife and handed the shotgun towards Gage. "I prefer a blade myself anyways, and you don't have a weapon. The shotgun would help, I can only assume you can't run to fast with that wound of yours."

Salwa walked up to him. "Howdy. Partners?" What a straight a forward question. "I got a gun, Machete,... Also, you kinda saved me from the cannibals.." She said.
Looking at both of them then back to the girl. the one horribly murdered before their eyes. It was as if no one cared. He had promised himself that he would keep himself cool and collected but that was going to far. Those insane mother fucking assholes went to far.

"Guys the others can get the bus started. Those men do not deserve to live, I want to go take care of buisness, so unless you want to rack up a bounty count Sam Fisher style then I sugest not following me."

@The Last Outlaw @Sandra

Looking at both of them then back to the girl. the one horribly murdered before their eyes. It was as if no one cared. He had promised himself that he would keep himself cool and collected but that was going to far. Those insane mother fucking assholes went to far.

"Guys the others can get the bus started. Those men do not deserve to live, I want to go take care of buisness, so unless you want to rack up a bounty count Sam Fisher style then I sugest not following me."

@The Last Outlaw @Sandra

Salwa nodded slowly. "They don't deserve to live... But your life is more important. That girl... I felt severely bad for her, I would kill all of those mother fuckers If I were invincible. But I'm not.. You sure you wanna go out there and kill 'em..?.." Salwa felt uncertain now. She didn't want to be alone, she also didn't like the idea of trying to kill those fuckers...

"This place is going to be hell Gage, and you don't have a weapon." I pulled out my knife and handed the shotgun towards Gage. "I prefer a blade myself anyways, and you don't have a weapon. The shotgun would help, I can only assume you can't run to fast with that wound of yours."

*I accepted Chris's offer of giving me his shotgun. Well, at least I have a way of defending myself now, but I will be limited to staying in one spot if I decide to use this gun. I still don't have enough strength to run yet. I suppose I'd kinda be like a sentry if you think about it. "Thanks, hopefully I won't lose this one as well." I said. That reminds me, what happened to those rednecks? Either they ended up dying, or they called off the search.*

@C92cool

CHAPTER THREE:
"Lost Innocentz"

a11.jpg

It was 9:34PM, night, the moon wasn't visible under such thick storm clouds, but hey, at least the rain stopped, right? The amusement park was fully functional, joyful carnival music coupled with an active roller coaster ran through wooden tracks. Hell, if you weren't under captivity, this would've been fun! Not for long...

A cute female, age 16, easily noted as Amber tripped over a crack in the cement tile, her form tumbling over into the dirty floor. She moaned weakly, eyes red-rimmed as she tears trickled down her rosy red cheeks, "Oh God! Someone help me!" Amber bolted upwards, and tried to flee her persuers, but something caught her by the hair, and she hit the ground. Hard. When she opened her eyes, four men were standing above her. Two with guns, two with knives.
Innocentz #2: "This chica es real white, holmes."

Innocentz #1: "Daddy found you, sweetie. Now it's alright, just come here and- RAPE, RAPE, RAPETTY RAPE!" Bursting into hysterical laughter upon this change of tone.
The other two remained silent, but proceeded to drop their weapons just out of the hapless girl's reach. Of course, the weapons weren't the only things they dropped. Pants, elbows, and kneecaps also fell down onto the girl- the latter two with far more force than she'd ever cared to notice. The woman simply found herself curling into a ball, and closing her eyes as she waited for death. Quickly flipped onto her back, Amber's legs were forced open- and not coincidentally at the exact same time she heard the familiar 'shink' of a blade being unsheathed.
Innocentz #4: "A'ight homes, we goin' in for surgery! Gotta cut her open and save the 'tang!"
Innocentz #3: "Urr-hooo! Urrhuurrr! Go to hospitable! Weee-oooo, weeeee- oooo!" A voice that seemed to sum up all aspects of mental retardation gone awry.
Valuable lessons were learned by all parties that day indeed. First, you learned never to drop your guard, but sadly could do nothing to save poor Amber. The Innocentz, meanwhile, had an eye-opening view of erotic brutality that day. After each took his respective term, the teen was deemed no longer fit for occupation by any of them. The blood was a lovely effect, but all that wretched stickiness around it made things less-than- habitable.

Five minutes later, Starkweather & you now saw that it was physically possible to ram a severed leg up to the kneecap into any feminine orifice that had been properly prepared. Good to know.
"... And that, my friends, is why you never trust a traitor! Ahah! Oh, and Lydia is NOT a traitor! Ha ha! Good guess, but no dice!"

"Now, let's get get to our next scene, shall we? This amusement park is being patrolled by a Satanic gang known as 'The Innocentz.' Most Hispanic, all fucked outta their heads! My favorite. Expect crucified corpses and other sacrilegious symbolism scattered around the park."

"Now, there's a bus at the opposite end of the amusement park. A key is in the ignition, but alas, there's no gas! I've hidden it in an attraction known as 'Dorothy's Adventures in Oz.' Find it. And pump the gas into the school bus."

[Click]!
Welcome to ROUND THREE. The traitor has struck and you're totally wrong again! This round will end tomorrow, mid-afternoon. So vote and escape!
CAST LIST:
@Akibahara as Adam (NPC)
@TheColourlessRainbow as Cody
@Dallas as "Gage"
@C92cool as Chris
@Gadwall7 as Grant
@Reaper Jack as Jack
@MattieLee as Leesa
@Xibilation as Natalie
@La Muerte as Tyler
@phantasmagoricStoner as Batrisyia
@JextheShadow as Mark
@Laura as Laura
@The Last Outlaw as Nathan
@seeing the reflection as Nia
@AlekseyVN1922 as Aleksey Vasilyevich Nevzorov
@Sandra as Salwa

Eliminated:
JustanotherRPer - KILLED. RAN OVER.
Jenna – KILLED. FLESH EATEN BY KROKODILE
Gil – KILLED. FLESH EATEN BY KROKODILE
Jake – KILLED. FLESH EATEN BY KROKODILE.
Bryan – KILLED. FLESH EATEN BY KROKODILE.
Michael – KILLED. FLESH EATEN BY KROKODILE.
Alyce – KILLED. FLESH EATEN BY KROKODILE.
Amber – KILLED. TOSSED TO INNOCENTZ BY TRAITOR.
Lydia – ELIMINATED. VOTED OUT. INNOCENT.
Cody – ELIMINATED. VOTED OUT. INNOCENT.

Laura was speechless as to what she had just witnessed, she felt sick to her stomach and couldn't even watch and the young girl was mutilated. There were to many of them and nothing they could do to save her now. It was over and the traitor had done it again. This was getting out of hand. So many dead at the command of this person. Yet Laura still had no idea as to who the traitor could be.

"I--guess we find some fuel." Her voice shaking, trying to forget the horrific scene she had just watched play out. What more could they do now but continue on? They had their next mission. Find fuel, fill the bus tank and off they go, right?

All they had to do was get a map for the park or walk until they found this specific ride. Sure to be crawling with the new set of foes.

@Reaper Jack

Salwa nodded slowly. "They don't deserve to live... But your life is more important. That girl... I felt severely bad for her, I would kill all of those mother fuckers If were invincible. But I'm not.. You sure you wanna go out there and kill 'em..?.." Salwa felt uncertain now. She didn't want to be alone, she also didn't like the idea of trying to kill those fuckers...
This time instead of looking between them his eys met her. His eyes if anything showing her how deadly serious he was. "I dont plan on purging the entire grounds, I'll just roam around stealthy and pick them off. There might also be alcohol or ethenal in one of the big food joints or the where they keep cleaning supplies. I could take a page out of Grants book and make some Molotov. Either way I am going to do this, my life is no more important then that girls was.

This time instead of looking between them his eys met her. His eyes if anything showing her how deadly serious he was. "I dont plan on purging the entire grounds, I'll just roam around stealthy and pick them off. There might also be alcohol or ethenal in one of the big food joints or the where they keep cleaning supplies. I could take a page out of Grants book and make some Molotov. Either way I am going to do this, my life is no more important then that girls was.

Salwa looked away from his Gaze...she mumbled something. "Well. Suit yourself." She looked around, she saw two people talking, one taking a shotgun.. She walked up to them. "Hello, partners? I'm Salwa." She said quickly,

@Dallas
@C92cool

Laura was speechless as to what she had just witnessed, she felt sick to her stomach and couldn't even watch and the young girl was mutilated. There were to many of them and nothing they could do to save her now. It was over and the traitor had done it again. This was getting out of hand. So many dead at the command of this person. Yet Laura still had no idea as to who the traitor could be.

"I--guess we find some fuel." Her voice shaking, trying to forget the horrific scene she had just watched play out. What more could they do now but continue on? They had their next mission. Find fuel, fill the bus tank and off they go, right?

All they had to do was get a map for the park or walk until they found this specific ride. Sure to be crawling with the new set of foes.

@Reaper Jack
By this point; after having killed two people himself and leaving one as little more than meat and bone paste, Jack had become somewhat desensitised to the violent aspect of what had just occurred; the sexual aspect however; still managed to sicken him. I'm all for social protocol but don't get bothered by murder anymore? He sighed; I feel like I've joined the apocalypse. I'd love to just have some time to stop; time to do what I wanted instead. If we'd all met under normal circumstances; this could have been so much better. He had the feeling he would have become friends with Laura either way though; she seemed to be genuine and honest; things he valued. No point thinking about that now. He walked with Laura.

"We need to find the bus first so we know where to take the fuel. Two reasons. One; I don't want to become a fireball when someone shoots us when we're carrying it and carried it for too long because we didn't know where to go. And two; we don't know what surprises that Bastard might have for us; it'd be safer to check things out first I think."

Problems problems problems he thought. He was less bothered by it now though, choosing to simply get on with it. I hope that doesn't mean I've given in to this place. He breathed out slowly; perhaps trying to exhume his melancholy from his system. I'd like to think there's still some fighting spirit in here somewhere. He just had to go find it.

• Love
Reactions: Laurioshock
*I accepted Chris's offer of giving me his shotgun. Well, at least I have a way of defending myself now, but I will be limited to staying in one spot if I decide to use this gun. I still don't have enough strength to run yet. I suppose I'd kinda be like a sentry if you think about it. "Thanks, hopefully I won't lose this one as well." I said. That reminds me, what happened to those rednecks? Either they ended up dying, or they called off the search.*

@C92cool
After Gage took the shotgun, I looked around at everyone else. "It seems that some people are going to go fight the Hispanics, and others are going to be trying to find the gas. Personally I plan on finding the gas. May you have a safe journey my German brethren." I said to Gage and then went to the nearby information desk and found an old map to the place. Going off by where the ferris wheel was, I saw that the ride wasn't to far away and decided to start walking. As I began to walk, I overheard someone calling out to us.

"Partners?" I said in confusion towards the women.
@Sandra

Salwa looked away from his Gaze...she mumbled something. "Well. Suit yourself." She looked around, she saw two people talking, one taking a shotgun.. She walked up to them. "Hello, partners? I'm Salwa." She said quickly,

@Dallas
@C92cool

*Hmm, who is this? Me and Chris were just talking, and then someone just decided to walk up to us. Well, I guess I could make another friend, but not too many though...who knows if I'm making "friends" with the traitor. "Well Salwa, I'm Gage. Pleasure to meet you." I said. I'm always polite when it comes to meeting new people, it gives you that feeling that there are still people who are polite in this world.*

@Sandra

By this point; after having killed two people himself and leaving one as little more than meat and bone paste, Jack had become somewhat desensitised to the violent aspect of what had just occurred; the sexual aspect however; still managed to sicken him. I'm all for social protocol but don't get bothered by murder anymore? He sighed; I feel like I've joined the apocalypse. I'd love to just have some time to stop; time to do what I wanted instead. If we'd all met under normal circumstances; this could have been so much better. He had the feeling he would have become friends with Laura either way though; she seemed to be genuine and honest; things he valued. No point thinking about that now. He walked with Laura.

"We need to find the bus first so we know where to take the fuel. Two reasons. One; I don't want to become a fireball when someone shoots us when we're carrying it and carried it for too long because we didn't know where to go. And two; we don't know what surprises that Bastard might have for us; it'd be safer to check things out first I think."

Problems problems problems he thought. He was less bothered by it now though, choosing to simply get on with it. I hope that doesn't mean I've given in to this place. He breathed out slowly; perhaps trying to exhume his melancholy from his system. I'd like to think there's still some fighting spirit in here somewhere. He just had to go find it.

Laura was still shaken up about what she had just seem. The had grown used to or was comfortable enough with blood and well murder. She had seen it happen a few times now, even been shot herself. Somewhat less frightened or remorse for the people they had hurt or killed. But to see someone so sexually brutalized was sickening. It frightened her more so than the dying part. If she was to die she would rather it be quick and painless. Not drawn out with that torture.

"Good idea. I wouldn't have thought of that. Lets head to the other end. That way once we know where the van in we can plan our routes." She agreed as she walked alongside him, rifle at hand, poised and ready to shoot in case of any problems.
Still unsure if she was ready to kill anyone, she might have killed an insane elephant but it was its life our theirs and she ended its suffering.
A person was different. Though she would do anything to keep herself and Jack alive. They were allies and she hoped friends too. Or she thought they would be if they had met under normal circumstances. Alas they hadn't and instead had been thrown into what seemed like hell. A game that threatened thier lives. She was just glad she found someone to rely on; and in hopes too relied on her too.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
*Hmm, who is this? Me and Chris were just talking, and then someone just decided to walk up to us. Well, I guess I could make another friend, but not too many though...who knows if I'm making "friends" with the traitor. "Well Salwa, I'm Gage. Pleasure to meet you." I said. I'm always polite when it comes to meeting new people, it gives you that feeling that there are still people who are polite in this world.*

@Sandra
After Gage took the shotgun, I looked around at everyone else. "It seems that some people are going to go fight the Hispanics, and others are going to be trying to find the gas. Personally I plan on finding the gas. May you have a safe journey my German brethren." I said to Gage and then went to the nearby information desk and found an old map to the place. Going off by where the ferris wheel was, I saw that the ride wasn't to far away and decided to start walking. As I began to walk, I overheard someone calling out to us.

"Partners?" I said in confusion towards the women.
@Sandra

Salwa looked at both with a small smile. "Yeah. Partners. Pleasure to meet you to, Gage... Okay to be honest, I don't want to be alone... Please let's stick together and be a group.." She had a begging tone in her voice, looks at both of them.

Laura was still shaken up about what she had just seem. The had grown used to or was comfortable enough with blood and well murder. She had seen it happen a few times now, even been shot herself. Somewhat less frightened or remorse for the people they had hurt or killed. But to see someone so sexually brutalized was sickening. It frightened her more so than the dying part. If she was to die she would rather it be quick and painless. Not drawn out with that torture.

"Good idea. I wouldn't have thought of that. Lets head to the other end. That way once we know where the van in we can plan our routes." She agreed as she walked alongside him, rifle at hand, poised and ready to shoot in case of any problems.
Still unsure if she was ready to kill anyone, she might have killed an insane elephant but it was its life our theirs and she ended its suffering.
A person was different. Though she would do anything to keep herself and Jack alive. They were allies and she hoped friends too. Or she thought they would be if they had met under normal circumstances. Alas they hadn't and instead had been thrown into what seemed like hell. A game that threatened thier lives. She was just glad she found someone to rely on; and in hopes too relied on her too.
They wandered through the park; it seemed mostly quiet; the odd bird could be heard every now and then however. Jack didn't really like these places; proper theme parks were good fun; but these temporary parks smelt kind of off; and the he wasn't a fan of the atypical bright red and white barber pole colours they always seemed to employ. The whole place just seemed kind of fake. Their chain clinked lightly as they moved; they were trying to keep it's noise level down; but anyone with particularly sharp ears would be able to hear it without too much trouble...

"We need to find a way to deal with this damn chain as well. It goes without saying but I don't like it making all this noise."

How though? It was too thick for the knife to cut through; and even if they could do that it wouldn't eliminate the issue as the chain would still be attached to them both; just not attaching them to each other - it would still be noisy.

• Love
Salwa looked at both with a small smile. "Yeah. Partners. Pleasure to meet you to, Gage... Okay to be honest, I don't want to be alone... Please let's stick together and be a group.." She had a begging tone in her voice, looks at both of them.
"Together? I'm sorry, I need some time alone." I said, no more and no less. Being around others was something I just couldn't handle. I shook Gage's hand and then shook Salwa's. "May I see you both on the otherside." I said and then took off into the park, map and knife in hand.

@Dallas

They wandered through the park; it seemed mostly quiet; the odd bird could be heard every now and then however. Jack didn't really like these places; proper theme parks were good fun; but these temporary parks smelt kind of off; and the he wasn't a fan of the atypical bright red and white barber pole colours they always seemed to employ. The whole place just seemed kind of fake. Their chain clinked lightly as they moved; they were trying to keep it's noise level down; but anyone with particularly sharp ears would be able to hear it without too much trouble...

"We need to find a way to deal with this damn chain as well. It goes without saying but I don't like it making all this noise."

How though? It was too thick for the knife to cut through; and even if they could do that it wouldn't eliminate the issue as the chain would still be attached to them both; just not attaching them to each other - it would still be noisy.

"Damn right, we need it off and fast. Got to be something like bolt cutters or anything around here we can use."

Keeping her brain in gear to try and walk in as much sync as possible to Jack was getting a bit much. She was over thinking it, nearly every other step was she trying to move the wrong foot and ended up almost tripping over from tugging on the chain that bound them.

Laura had never been one for amusement parks. She was fine with the rides, though she preferred a carousel to a huge ride. This place was merely what looked like a temporary amusement park, but there for what would've been a week or so but never left. Instead falling to ruin like everything else.
What a waste, now it was over run a creepy gang.

Reactions: Reaper Jack

*I thought about their offer for a moment...sure why not. I guess it wouldn't hurt to have another partner. The more the merrier, right? I shrugged, and said, "Sure, we can be partners. Just promise you won't stab me in the back or anything." I chuckled a bit, but I guess they might take that last comment seriously. I'm not sure what's up with Chris though, most likely because he's still trying to deal with the fact that he left me for dead. Even though I already said it's fine.*

@Sandra

Reactions: Sandra
*I thought about their offer for a moment...sure why not. I guess it wouldn't hurt to have another partner. The more the merrier, right? I shrugged, and said, "Sure, we can be partners. Just promise you won't stab me in the back or anything." I chuckled a bit, but I guess they might take that last comment seriously. I'm not sure what's up with Chris though, most likely because he's still trying to deal with the fact that he left me for dead. Even though I already said it's fine.*

@Sandra

Salwa frowned and waved good bye to him. She looked at Gage. "I promise. Let's head out!" She stated. "I've got two weapons.. Don't worry. With that injury. I'll make sure most of those creeps can't get ya.. I ain't a good fighting.. But I guess I'm good with a gun." She said nodding.

"Damn right, we need it off and fast. Got to be something like bolt cutters or anything around here we can use."

Keeping her brain in gear to try and walk in as much sync as possible to Jack was getting a bit much. She was over thinking it, nearly every other step was she trying to move the wrong foot and ended up almost tripping over from tugging on the chain that bound them.

Laura had never been one for amusement parks. She was fine with the rides, though she preferred a carousel to a huge ride. This place was merely what looked like a temporary amusement park, but there for what would've been a week or so but never left. Instead falling to ruin like everything else.
What a waste, now it was over run a creepy gang.
They moved along inch by inch; the going was pretty slow; they almost kept tripping up over one another.

"Damn it; we can't keep going like this forever. I could carry you again...but I'm not sure if I'd be able to for very long."

It was better than this though; at least while they were looking for something to cut the chain with.

I wandered around for what seemed like awhile, not bumping into any gang members, but he eventually ran across Jack and Laura who seemed to be stuck on a lock. "You two need help with that?" He asked looking at the lock.

@Reaper Jack
@Laura

I wandered around for what seemed like awhile, not bumping into any gang members, but he eventually ran across Jack and Laura who seemed to be stuck on a lock. "You two need help with that?" He asked looking at the lock.

@Reaper Jack
@Laura
// Our chain is still intact; we're not stuck at a lock. //

Status
Not open for further replies.