Murder Tale I: Limited Starkweather Edition [Non-Canon]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The wife fell over, guarding herself with both her hands, "W-wait, your friend said he'd keep us alive!"
He Replaced the butt of his gun back into his shoulder, pulling back the lever to slot another bullet into the barrel. His face a passive mask. He leveled it toward her skull.

" My friend is not me, and I am not letting you hurt anyone else with your special needs." Firing again.

Reactions: Sandra
I walked over, holding Lydia's hand, toward the amusement park. Huh, it was pretty sweet, really. There was no Skinz, no rabid animals, no nothin'. It was smooth sailin' baby. Hell, we may have banged at least once or twice more until we hit the theme park, "Damn! What happened to everyone?!" Pfft! Everyone looked all banged up! Chris had a slug in his shoulder, Jack/Laura looked fatigued as all hell, and Natalie appeared kinda pissed. I shrugged, "Probably nothin'."

"Soooo, there's an empty bathroom stall around here somewhere, I bet!"

I grinned at Lydia, interlocking my fingers with hers.

... And I found my clothes.

@LittleMissTinkerToy

(Do i not get my clothes lol)

As we reach the amusement park it was pretty nice. As he walked closer to it I noticed group of people beat up, we walked closer towards them and then I remember I'm completely naked so I hurry and run behind Adam hiding myaelf. "Ummm is everyone ok?" Asking Adam in a hushed voice. Then he mentioned the bathroom and I slept himn a little bit not hard though. " is this rrally the the time for that?"

(Do i not get my clothes lol)

As we reach the amusement park it was pretty nice. As he walked closer to it I noticed group of people beat up, we walked closer towards them and then I remember I'm completely naked so I hurry and run behind Adam hiding myaelf. "Ummm is everyone ok?" Asking Adam in a hushed voice. Then he mentioned the bathroom and I slept himn a little bit not hard though. " is this rrally the the time for that?"
"Ow! Don't hit!"

I look over a random booth, it has 'Lydia' written on the top: Sure enough, it's an exact replica of her old clothes. I walked over, "Hmm, well, this SEEMS to be it. And yeah, sex time is always a good time! We're about to die soon, you know!" A whispered back to her, chuckling, "Just kidding, we won't die... I think. 'Sides, I'm a guy. Don't hate!"

He Replaced the butt of his gun back into his shoulder, pulling back the lever to slot another bullet into the barrel. His face a passive mask. He leveled it toward her skull.

" My friend is not me, and I am not letting you hurt anyone else with your special needs." Firing again.
I jumped when Mark shot and killed first the man, who I didn't much care for, and then the women. After the carnage was over I said in a saddened tone, "These people weren't armed Mark, we got what needed. You should've been the better man and walked away."

"Ow! Don't hit!"

I look over a random booth, it has 'Lydia' written on the top: Sure enough, it's an exact replica of her old clothes. I walked over, "Hmm, well, this SEEMS to be it. And yeah, sex time is always a good time! We're about to die soon, you know!" A whispered back to her, chuckling, "Just kidding, we won't die... I think. 'Sides, I'm a guy. Don't hate!"
Grabbing the clothes i put them on laughing at him " fine we can do it again!" I said jokingly. By the look of the clothes they must be pyjamas from the 20s. I hated them but its better then being 'BUTT ASS NAKED!' In front of others. " I really wish we could ride all the rides right now...wait nvm umm maybe we should help the others....unlesss thats what the director wants us to do.."

Her head exploding into meat confetti, her skull, brains, and gore splattered your clothes. She fell back, body convulsing, as if trying to register the mass damage done to it. You're free now. There's a ton of food, weapons, and water you could ever hope for. Do you decide to ransack the house or do you head over to the amusement park?

I jumped when Mark shot and killed first the man, who I didn't much care for, and then the women. After the carnage was over I said in a saddened tone, "These people weren't armed Mark, we got what needed. You should've been the better man and walked away."
He didn't raise his voice in anger, it was not worth the energy. He did however look at Nate as he handed the man back the weapon. " Behind their smile and behind their fear, these people are not innocent, they are unnatural they're monsters. What do you think would happen if we let them live?" He let the awnser hang in the air for a few moments before he anwnsered it himself.

"They would lure the next innocent group of people into their homes and eat them. Doing that i saved countless lives. It is harsh and I dont like doing it, but someone had too. Besides, " he adds his voice growing grim and sad. "there are three teams here, which means we need three heads."

Grabbing the clothes i put them on laughing at him " fine we can do it again!" I said jokingly. By the look of the clothes they must be pyjamas from the 20s. I hated them but its better then being 'BUTT ASS NAKED!' In front of others. " I really wish we could ride all the rides right now...wait nvm umm maybe we should help the others....unlesss thats what the director wants us to do.."
I giggled, wrapping my arms around her waist, "Soooo, butt sex?" I cooed in her ear jokingly, I slid behind the booth, examining everything back here: Her clothes, a basket, and... that's it. There wasn't anything special, really.

@JextheShadow

((Personally, I would've walked away. I was raised to believe If it ever came to it, it would not be the honorable thing to kill a person who didn't even have a fair chance to fight back. That's my two cents though.))
(( I was raised to believe that some crimes are too horrible, that some people do not deserve life. That I should form my own opinion on things and that i should have morals and live by them.))

I giggled, wrapping my arms around her waist, "Soooo, butt sex?" I cooed in her ear jokingly, I slid behind the booth, examining everything back here: Her clothes, a basket, and... that's it. There wasn't anything special, really.

I could feel his arms wrap around me i smiled a little, but then he whisper that in my ear . Turning around I look at him "sir I do not dabble in the affairs of dark magic... my cave is not an entrance!" I joked "is there anything else there... maybe a big giant hammer...kind of like the one Harley Quinn uses?" I thought that this is an amusement park they might have one so I just had to ask.

Searching the house he and Nate looted the place for some food and water. Staying away from the fridge they drank a bottle of water each and some dry food. Storing some more in a backpack Mark had found in a closet. They didn't speak much actually they didn't talk at all. Both of them where sad at the events neither of them wanting to discuss it further. Nate keeping the rifle Mark rooted around until he found a handgun placing it in his back pocket. Finally they went searching outside in what would be their back yard the men found a bolt cutters, snapping the chain that held them together. Bringing with them the sken they decided that they should leave, letting the others follow if they wanted back toward the amusement park.

@Akibahara

I could feel his arms wrap around me i smiled a little, but then he whisper that in my ear . Turning around I look at him "sir I do not dabble in the affairs of dark magic... my cave is not an entrance!" I joked "is there anything else there... maybe a big giant hammer...kind of like the one Harley Quinn uses?" I thought that this is an amusement park they might have one so I just had to ask.
I shrugged, idly looking over an assortment of random carnival stuff at the booth, "Huh, just your clothes and..." I paused, bending over, picking up a little baseball, "... This." Nothing of interest. It appears Starkweather has something planned. We don't know what! Sighing, I feigned a snore, closing my eyes, rocking myself back and forth on Lydia's back, "I'm tiiiiiired!"

I shrugged, idly looking over an assortment of random carnival stuff at the booth, "Huh, just your clothes and..." I paused, bending over, picking up a little baseball, "... This." Nothing of interest. It appears Starkweather has something planned. We don't know what! Sighing, I feigned a snore, closing my eyes, rocking myself back and forth on Lydia's back, "I'm tiiiiiired!"

I turn to him and hugs him. "Well sleep ill watch over you and save your ass when the time comes like that time!"

Reactions: Akibahara
Slowly people were coming in, but still no Gage. Slipping away from the dark, I was still showing my concern for someone. It might of been because Gage was the only one that hadn't ignore me to some extent or been rude to me, him and the Director if this whole thing. Laura and Jack came in at somepoint, looking like hell. I left them be since they seemed to of had as bad as a night as I had. The only other people I saw was Adam and Lydia, which set me off. I had half of a mind to shoot them, but I didn't. They ran off to wh on las where, I didn't really care regardless of where it was. Not knowing when everyone else would show up, I found a nice bench to lie down on and look up at the stars. Even after everything, I wasn't tired in the slightest. (Alright it's a little after 9 here and I have work soon and won't be off until 430. May the other survivors arrive by the time I get back from work.)

"Right, the amusement park. Lets get going. We're pretty close. I can see the lights from here."

Laura took it upon her self to pick up the head, by its hair. Grossed out enough just by doing that. It was slimey and just a nasty thing in general to do. To pick up his severed head and take it with them. He might not have been a nice guy or anything but to be impaled and then beheaded for what was most likely just a game wasn't nice for anyone.

"Lets go, we'll take it slowly. You did great. I know I'm not a joy to carry but we'd probably be dead if it weren't for your initiative and plan." She said as they took off walking. Laura kept the severed head in the hand of her good arm so she could keep it further away from herself. The rifle tucked under her arm as she handed Jack back his butcher knife.

"You can have that back, sorry its a little bloody."

To think merely hours before they had been relaxed and taking and rest and eating, that had gone so quickly. They were already exhausted moving onto the next checkpoint, but they were doing well so far.

"Look theres the entrance up ahead."
Jack trudged towards the amusement park with Laura; his legs ached and his breathing was coming through a little shallow; but besides that he was pretty much back to normal; given another ten minutes; he would be fine again; just unable to exert himself quite as much for the next few hours. That is; unless his adrenaline level shot through the roof again; and there was no saying it wouldn't; he wondered about what sort of punishment his body would be able to take under those conditions until it refused to obey him anymore.

"Thanks. But you're actually quite a bit lighter than I thought you'd be; I got to keep going a bit longer because of that; it might have even saved us."

He took the butcher's knife from her hand and tucked it into his belt; so much for these clothes he thought as blood from the blade trickled downwards. He'd like to spend at least one day without being covered in blood sometime. Just be grateful it hasn't been your blood yet.

They spotted the entrance and made for it.

"So it is. Well; let's get this show on the road; shall we?"

Reactions: Laurioshock
After Salwa was freed, thank The Lord, Salwa said a long thank you to the two. She looked around and saw where they put the weapons and head she had. She was about to barf again about the head... But she didn't have time. She grabbed the head she got earlier, and her Machete and Gun. She urged them to look around, like those other guys did and find bolt cutters as well. Finally, breaking the chain she was at least a bit happy. Salwa looked at her partner.

"I guess you gotta stick with me if you want to go in....." Salwa said. At the start of it she was scared, really scared. And now somehow she changed a bit.

@MattieLee

Jack trudged towards the amusement park with Laura; his legs ached and his breathing was coming through a little shallow; but besides that he was pretty much back to normal; given another ten minutes; he would be fine again; just unable to exert himself quite as much for the next few hours. That is; unless his adrenaline level shot through the roof again; and there was no saying it wouldn't; he wondered about what sort of punishment his body would be able to take under those conditions until it refused to obey him anymore.

"Thanks. But you're actually quite a bit lighter than I thought you'd be; I got to keep going a bit longer because of that; it might have even saved us."

He took the butcher's knife from her hand and tucked it into his belt; so much for these clothes he thought as blood from the blade trickled downwards. He'd like to spend at least one day without being covered in blood sometime. Just be grateful it hasn't been your blood yet.

They spotted the entrance and made for it.

"So it is. Well; let's get this show on the road; shall we?"

"We're almost there. I think I can even see people...be on guard." She said causiously as they paced towards the amusement park.

Once again her clothes were muddied and splattered with blood, stained with sweat. How she wished she could just stay clean and tidy. But that wasn't possible. Not when they were being thrown into danger every move they made. There was no staying clean. She just had to be glad it wasn't her own blood that splattered her this time. Apart from mind discomfort with her wounds she was feelings okay.

"It looks like its just the others, already here." She said as they proceeded up to the entrace where she stopped. Dropping the head of the man the elephant had impaled to the floor with a sick slap as it hit the floor and rolled away a few feet. With a greesy feeling on the hand that held the hair of the head she had just dropped she wiped it upon her jeans liberally to wipe away the grime.

"I guess all we can do is wait?"

Reactions: Reaper Jack
"We're almost there. I think I can even see people...be on guard." She said causiously as they paced towards the amusement park.

Once again her clothes were muddied and splattered with blood, stained with sweat. How she wished she could just stay clean and tidy. But that wasn't possible. Not when they were being thrown into danger every move they made. There was no staying clean. She just had to be glad it wasn't her own blood that splattered her this time. Apart from mind discomfort with her wounds she was feelings okay.

"It looks like its just the others, already here." She said as they proceeded up to the entrace where she stopped. Dropping the head of the man the elephant had impaled to the floor with a sick slap as it hit the floor and rolled away a few feet. With a greesy feeling on the hand that held the hair of the head she had just dropped she wiped it upon her jeans liberally to wipe away the grime.

"I guess all we can do is wait?"
They reached the amusement park; other participants in the game were also here; some stood alone; others together; all either had connected chains just as he and Laura had; or broken ones where they'd managed to break free of their partners. It was difficult to determine their intentions; their moods seemed to vary greatly; one pairing seemed inordinately pleased; like they were...glowing almost. What happened to them? Why are they so damn pleased with themselves?

"Keep your guard up; we don't know if any of them still need a head. If they're desperate or intoxicated enough...who knows how they'll see us?"

He looked around them; trying to find somewhere to rest; spotting a ticket booth for a nearby ride; he picked up the head Laura had dropped. Best keep it with us; we don't want the Bastard tothink we didn't get one when he calls on us. He began to head over to the booth.

"Come on; if we're going to wait; we might as well do it somewhere that's sheltered."

The traitor is still out here...what about those two frolicking over there? Did she seduce him to make him hers? It is Adam... // Vote for Lydia //

Last edited by a moderator:
(( Before this round ends, we need people to vote! ))

Reactions: Sandra
Status
Not open for further replies.