Murder Tale I: Limited Starkweather Edition [Non-Canon]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Salwa frowned and waved good bye to him. She looked at Gage. "I promise. Let's head out!" She stated. "I've got two weapons.. Don't worry. With that injury. I'll make sure most of those creeps can't get ya.. I ain't a good fighting.. But I guess I'm good with a gun." She said nodding.

*I simply nodded. At least I've got another person with me who can fight... "All right then. Where exactly are we heading?" I asked. I remembered that we were supposed to be heading to a attraction to look for the gasoline, but I don't think it would be a good idea to go look for it now. Considering the fact that only half of us are unchained, and my lack of strength. I won't be able to do much in close quarters...*

@Sandra

They moved along inch by inch; the going was pretty slow; they almost kept tripping up over one another.

"Damn it; we can't keep going like this forever. I could carry you again...but I'm not sure if I'd be able to for very long."

It was better than this though; at least while they were looking for something to cut the chain with.
It was such slow going being tied to another person. When your running for your lives its easy enough but when your going slow and having to think about it it suddenly becomes harder.

"This is getting ridiculous. Unless I shoot it off we're buggered."

Thats when she heard someone behind them, jumping around she pointed the gun at the guy approaching. Only to realise he was no threat and lowered her weapon.

"Uh yeah, we're a bit stuck."

With a shrug of her shoulders she took a survey of thier surroundings she didn't like to stop for long. Anyone could be out there, they knew what they needed to do. Though unfortunately couldn't do much until they became free from the shackles.

The guy seemed to move off leaving them alone again.

"You know what I did see someone with a key earlier, by the entrance...maybe thats something. I know we have to back track a little but...I'm pretty sure I saw someone using a key and walked away free."

All they had to do was go back to the entrance and start again, free.

Last edited by a moderator:
(( You're all free and... I'm coming home from work. :p ))

Reactions: Driver
(( I forgot to post it, but let's say there are keys to the chains @ the front entrance. ))

Reactions: Sandra
Jack and Laura seemed reluctant to ignore my attempt at helping them in their shackles, I decided to leave them be and head onward into the park. Contestants seemed reluctant for my aid, and those who wanted it I couldn't be around for now, and the Hispanics had yet to show themselves. Part of me felt uneasy, but part of me felt at home. I continued to walk, forward to where the ride and the bus were at. I was debating as to which one I should head to first. "Can you hear me Director? Can you hear and see what's going on?"
@Akibahara

I walked up to Mark, Nate, and a girl I didn't know talking in a group. I heard them talking about killing the gang members, and the girl's uncertainty. I decided to pipe up. "I agree with.." The girl told me her name was Salwa. "..Salwa. They deserve to die, as does everyone else in this 'Innocentz' gang, but we can't kill everyone. I would love to get rid of all the faggots and people who make this world a worse place, but we sadly can't do that. Our group of roleplayers is barely surviving already, and I really don't think we should risk that." She leaves, and I look at the two guys, desperate. "I don't need to experience more death. Please don't."

@The Last Outlaw
@JextheShadow

*I simply nodded. At least I've got another person with me who can fight... "All right then. Where exactly are we heading?" I asked. I remembered that we were supposed to be heading to a attraction to look for the gasoline, but I don't think it would be a good idea to go look for it now. Considering the fact that only half of us are unchained, and my lack of strength. I won't be able to do much in close quarters...*

@Sandra
I decided against going head hunting with Mark and wished him well before joining up with Gage and Salwa. "Hey fellas wait up!" I call after them as I race to catch up with the group.

@Sandra
@Dallas

It was such slow going being tied to another person. When your running for your lives its easy enough but when your going slow and having to think about it it suddenly becomes harder.

"This is getting ridiculous. Unless I shoot it off we're buggered."

Thats when she heard someone behind them, jumping around she pointed the gun at the guy approaching. Only to realise he was no threat and lowered her weapon.

"Uh yeah, we're a bit stuck."

With a shrug of her shoulders she took a survey of thier surroundings she didn't like to stop for long. Anyone could be out there, they knew what they needed to do. Though unfortunately couldn't do much until they became free from the shackles.

The guy seemed to move off leaving them alone again.

"You know what I did see someone with a key earlier, by the entrance...maybe thats something. I know we have to back track a little but...I'm pretty sure I saw someone using a key and walked away free."

All they had to do was go back to the entrance and start again, free.
"Sounds good."

He didn't care about having to back track at all; it's not like they'd gone very far, and this chain was pissing him off.

"Let's head back then; want me to carry you there so we get there a bit faster? I don't mind doing that."

He stopped; waiting for her to answer.

(( It's GameMaster o'clock! ))

"Sounds good."

He didn't care about having to back track at all; it's not like they'd gone very far, and this chain was pissing him off.

"Let's head back then; want me to carry you there so we get there a bit faster? I don't mind doing that."

He stopped; waiting for her to answer.

"Sure, if you want to get there faster. Without the pain of me falling over our feet every few seconds."

Once they were back they would be able to start again, properly this time.

"But only if your up to it, Jack."

Ay least once they would have the shackles off it would be a lot easier to defend themsleves and run away. Though they were clearly good at that since they outran an elephant and lived to tell the tale.

After my little speech to Mark, I leave the head I collected for Starkweather near the front of the amusement park. I load my crossbow, getting it ready, and decide to explore the park. Hmm.. Where was the sign that said where Dorthy's Adventures in Oz was...?

"Sure, if you want to get there faster. Without the pain of me falling over our feet every few seconds."

Once they were back they would be able to start again, properly this time.

"But only if your up to it, Jack."

Ay least once they would have the shackles off it would be a lot easier to defend themsleves and run away. Though they were clearly good at that since they outran an elephant and lived to tell the tale.
Can I carry her again? Probably. Try not to push yourself old man. He smiled at his own private joke; he certainly wasn't old; but he was fatigued; he would be okay to carry Laura again for a little while; truth be told, if he was only walking this time he'd probably exert himself less than if he was dragging the chain along. He'd also prefer if Laura saved her energy over him; she had the gun after all; she was the one that would need to use it.

"I can manage this much."

He stooped down and gestured for her to hop on.

Reactions: Laurioshock
I decided against going head hunting with Mark and wished him well before joining up with Gage and Salwa. "Hey fellas wait up!" I call after them as I race to catch up with the group.

@Sandra
@Dallas

Salwa gave him wicked grin. "More people!" She celebrated in her head. "Um... I think we should go find e has for the bus..." She said, causally spinning her machete.. She looked really scary for a fifteen year old...

The amusement park was crawling with crucifixes and pentagrams: You idly note a crucified literal ape, it's monkey lips hung low, two bloody red 'x' marks for eyes. Disgusting. Pentagrams, messily drawn or painted, littered the expanse. On the bumper cars. On a random trash bin. It grew on you after a while, "As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death..." A lone male, overweight, sporting what appeared to be an Insane Clown Posse or ICP face paint, held a sacrificial dagger lightly in his grip... he appeared to be walking into Dorothy's Adventures in Oz:

Do you follow him or decide to look around a bit more?

HKDL_its_a_small_world_CRD.jpg

@Dallas as "Gage"
@C92cool as Chris
@Gadwall7 as Grant
@Reaper Jack as Jack
@MattieLee as Leesa
@Xibilation as Natalie
@La Muerte as Tyler
@phantasmagoricStoner as Batrisyia
@JextheShadow as Mark
@Laura as Laura
@The Last Outlaw as Nathan
@seeing the reflection as Nia
@AlekseyVN1922 as Aleksey Vasilyevich Nevzorov
@Sandra as Salwa

Last edited:
Can I carry her again? Probably. Try not to push yourself old man. He smiled at his own private joke; he certainly wasn't old; but he was fatigued; he would be okay to carry Laura again for a little while; truth be told, if he was only walking this time he'd probably exert himself less than if he was dragging the chain along. He'd also prefer if Laura saved her energy over him; she had the gun after all; she was the one that would need to use it.

"I can manage this much."

He stooped down and gestured for her to hop on.

"Alright, its only just back there. Not to far."

As he stooped down she hopped up onto his back again, mild discomfort racing through her abdomen at the jolt but it was manageable.

Good thing it wasn't to far behind, they needed to get moving and find that bus, then when they know its location and situation they could move onto finding fuel, unless someone finds it first. Though it would be a team effort, since they would all get on this bus. In theory.

"Ok, there it is! You can put me down now." She said wiggling free down onto the floor, taking a few steps to where a bunch of keys lay. Sifting through them she saw one labeled with thier names. Taking that as this was the key she bent down and unlocked each shackle and freed them from their bindings.

"That's better."

Rubbing her ankle she worked out some of the tension, although could feel a blister under her jeans that had formed from the constant rubbing. But it was nothing to bad.

Reactions: Reaper Jack
The amusement park was crawling with crucifixes and pentagrams: You idly note a crucified literal ape, it's monkey lips hung low, two bloody red 'x' marks for eyes. Disgusting. Pentagrams, messily drawn or painted, littered the expanse. On the bumper cars. On a random trash bin. It grew on you after a while, "As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death..." A lone male, overweight, sporting what appeared to be an Insane Clown Posse or ICP face paint, held a sacrificial dagger lightly in his grip... he appeared to be walking into Dorothy's Adventures in Oz:

Do you follow him or decide to look around a bit more?

HKDL_its_a_small_world_CRD.jpg

@TheColourlessRainbow as Cody
@Dallas as "Gage"
@C92cool as Chris
@Gadwall7 as Grant
@Reaper Jack as Jack
@MattieLee as Leesa
@Xibilation as Natalie
@La Muerte as Tyler
@phantasmagoricStoner as Batrisyia
@JextheShadow as Mark
@Laura as Laura
@The Last Outlaw as Nathan
@seeing the reflection as Nia
@AlekseyVN1922 as Aleksey Vasilyevich Nevzorov
@Sandra as Salwa
(Wasn't Cody kicked off/killed?????????)

I saw the man and the ride that I had needed to find. The sight was, unsettling to say the least. Fear was crawling around me, but so was everything else. I wasn't going to hesitate, I was going to follow after and find the gas that was needed.

(Wasn't Cody kicked off/killed?????????)

I saw the man and the ride that I had needed to find. The sight was, unsettling to say the least. Fear was crawling around me, but so was everything else. I wasn't going to hesitate, I was going to follow after and find the gas that was needed.
(( He was banished. Lemme fix that. He's not dead. ))

"Alright, its only just back there. Not to far."

As he stooped down she hopped up onto his back again, mild discomfort racing through her abdomen at the jolt but it was manageable.

Good thing it wasn't to far behind, they needed to get moving and find that bus, then when they know its location and situation they could move onto finding fuel, unless someone finds it first. Though it would be a team effort, since they would all get on this bus. In theory.

"Ok, there it is! You can put me down now." She said wiggling free down onto the floor, taking a few steps to where a bunch of keys lay. Sifting through them she saw one labeled with thier names. Taking that as this was the key she bent down and unlocked each shackle and freed them from their bindings.

"That's better."

Rubbing her ankle she worked out some of the tension, although could feel a blister under her jeans that had formed from the constant rubbing. But it was nothing to bad.
Jack walked to where Laura indicated while carrying her; he had been right; this was easier going than dragging the chain; but still...I can't keep it up forever. Before long though; they reached their destination and Laura got off of him again.

He waited while she had a look for the key; she found it quickly enough and got rid of the chain. Going down on one knee; Jack rubbed his calf where he had been bound; it was itching somewhat, I hope it's no damaged beyond that.

He stood himself back up; stretching his limbs.

"That feels like an improvement; let's get going."

He walked off in the same direction they were going before.

Reactions: Laurioshock
Status
Not open for further replies.