Murder Tale I: Limited Starkweather Edition [Non-Canon]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
The amusement park was crawling with crucifixes and pentagrams: You idly note a crucified literal ape, it's monkey lips hung low, two bloody red 'x' marks for eyes. Disgusting. Pentagrams, messily drawn or painted, littered the expanse. On the bumper cars. On a random trash bin. It grew on you after a while, "As I walk through the valley of the shadow of death..." A lone male, overweight, sporting what appeared to be an Insane Clown Posse or ICP face paint, held a sacrificial dagger lightly in his grip... he appeared to be walking into Dorothy's Adventures in Oz:

Do you follow him or decide to look around a bit more?

HKDL_its_a_small_world_CRD.jpg

@TheColourlessRainbow as Cody
@Dallas as "Gage"
@C92cool as Chris
@Gadwall7 as Grant
@Reaper Jack as Jack
@MattieLee as Leesa
@Xibilation as Natalie
@La Muerte as Tyler
@phantasmagoricStoner as Batrisyia
@JextheShadow as Mark
@Laura as Laura
@The Last Outlaw as Nathan
@seeing the reflection as Nia
@AlekseyVN1922 as Aleksey Vasilyevich Nevzorov
@Sandra as Salwa

*I pumped my shotgun, which ejected an empty shell. It seems Chris never pumped his shotgun before he gave it to me. The sight of the pentagrams and crucifixes were horrifying. Whoever was, or is doing this...is one sick bastard. I looked over at Salwa, and, apparently that Nathan fellow who seemed to be joining us, and said, "So...what's the plan? Do we head in there, and find the gasoline. Or do we stay out here?" It wasn't the best plan I've come up with, but hey, we've gotta do something.*

@Sandra
@The Last Outlaw

(Wasn't Cody kicked off/killed?????????)

I saw the man and the ride that I had needed to find. The sight was, unsettling to say the least. Fear was crawling around me, but so was everything else. I wasn't going to hesitate, I was going to follow after and find the gas that was needed.
You followed the man near the entrance. He seems to enthralled by... something. High as hell, no doubt, I'd bet acid or DMT. The Dorthy's Adventures in Oz sign was jolly and 'happy'--I say it loosely, considering the environment. A little Dorothy anamatronic popped up outta nowhere, waving cheerfully at you, "Hiya! Welcome to Dorothy's Adventures in Oz! Join me, ToTo, the Tin man, and the Cowardly Lion in all our fun filled adventures! See ya inside!"

picture_09-01_3.jpg

You followed the man near the entrance. He seems to enthralled by... something. High as hell, no doubt, I'd bet acid or DMT. The Dorthy's Adventures in Oz sign was jolly and 'happy'--I say it loosely, considering the environment. A little Dorothy anamatronic popped up outta nowhere, waving cheerfully at you, "Hiya! Welcome to Dorothy's Adventures in Oz! Join me, ToTo, the Tin man, and the Cowardly Lion in all our fun filled adventures! See ya inside!"

picture_09-01_3.jpg
"You forgot the scarecrow..." I said as I looked at the creepy ass robot. "Director, can you hear me?" I was hoping for the mad man to respond to me, but with having little faith in that, I followed the crazed man inside. The map I had tossed, same along with my hat and glasses, and my knife was out and at the ready.

Reactions: Nater Taters
Jack walked to where Laura indicated while carrying her; he had been right; this was easier going than dragging the chain; but still...I can't keep it up forever. Before long though; they reached their destination and Laura got off of him again.

He waited while she had a look for the key; she found it quickly enough and got rid of the chain. Going down on one knee; Jack rubbed his calf where he had been bound; it was itching somewhat, I hope it's no damaged beyond that.

He stood himself back up; stretching his limbs.

"That feels like an improvement; let's get going."

He walked off in the same direction they were going before.

"Its definitely an improvement. Being able to move properly is--amazing."

She took no time to spare and made off after Jack, back through the entrance to the amusement park and the unknown once again. Only this time they were much better prepared. Or as prepared as they could be

Laura kept her eyes out for anything out of the ordinary, but with so many distracting drawings and paintings around it was hard to concentrate.
Pentagrams littered every surface wherever you looked. It wasn't a pretty sight, but she assumed and knew this would be that pretty at all.

"The bus should be just up ahead. Once we find it we can backtrack to where the fuel was." She said to herself, going over the plan. Her vision trying to take in everything, watch for any trouble.

"You forgot the scarecrow..." I said as I looked at the creepy ass robot. "Director, can you hear me?" I was hoping for the mad man to respond to me, but with having little faith in that, I followed the crazed man inside. The map I had tossed, same along with my hat and glasses, and my knife was out and at the ready.
Starkweather responded, "Yes, what do you need?"

She took no time to spare and made off after Jack, back through the entrance to the amusement park and the unknown once again. Only this time they were much better prepared. Or as prepared as they could be

Laura kept her eyes out for anything out of the ordinary, but with so many distracting drawings and paintings around it was hard to concentrate.
Pentagrams littered every surface wherever you looked. It wasn't a pretty sight, but she assumed and knew this would be that pretty at all.

"The bus should be just up ahead. Once we find it we can backtrack to where the fuel was." She said to herself, going over the plan. Her vision trying to take in everything, watch for any trouble.
(( Ah, heading for the bus, are we? ))

Starkweather responded, "Yes, what do you need?"
"I was curious if you were still watching, afraid you might have gotten bored." I said with a laugh. I continued to move onward throughout the ride, seeing more and more ruined robots. "You really picked a sick place for this gas to be at."

"Right; I think I've got it."

He had; but the numerous pentagrams and other disturbing...imagery was hard to ignore. He was doing his best to keep his mind on the task at hand though; even so; he couldn't help but bring up the scenery in conversation.

"This just seems to be more of the same. Did Starkweather gather all the sickest fucks on the planet just for us? I'd be touched, but; you know..." Starkweather hadn't done it with their entertainment in mind. In any case; where'd he find all these nutjobs; surely, even in the darkest corners of the planet, there wasn't this many inbred, gun-toting, rape-adoring assholes? Right? They sicken me; all of it. It was almost like he could taste all the filth; it was foul.

Reactions: Laurioshock
"I was curious if you were still watching, afraid you might have gotten bored." I said with a laugh. I continued to move onward throughout the ride, seeing more and more ruined robots. "You really picked a sick place for this gas to be at."
"I'm not one for idle chatter, Chris, but yes... I suppose I picked a very, ahah, comforting place."

*I pumped my shotgun, which ejected an empty shell. It seems Chris never pumped his shotgun before he gave it to me. The sight of the pentagrams and crucifixes were horrifying. Whoever was, or is doing this...is one sick bastard. I looked over at Salwa, and, apparently that Nathan fellow who seemed to be joining us, and said, "So...what's the plan? Do we head in there, and find the gasoline. Or do we stay out here?" It wasn't the best plan I've come up with, but hey, we've gotta do something.*

@Sandra
@The Last Outlaw
"Well, we need the gas to get the bus rolling. Besides, there is three of us and one of him, and we are pretty well armed." I said casting glances between me two new teammates. "What do you think Salwa?" I asked.

@Sandra
@Dallas

"I'm not one for idle chatter, Chris, but yes... I suppose I picked a very, ahah, comforting place."
"Oh...am I intruding? You can't leave me alone you know? I'll just go raving mad!" I said and laughed a little. Part of me was just enjoying everything just a little bit to much. "I guess I should leave you be then, no point since the host isn't going to tell me where the gas is at." I stopped talking to the Director and headed towards the mid point of the ride. It seemed to be some kind of large, open area. In the middle, the gas we were sent to find. It seemed so easy, but I highly doubted that it was going to be that simple.

"Right; I think I've got it."

He had; but the numerous pentagrams and other disturbing...imagery was hard to ignore. He was doing his best to keep his mind on the task at hand though; even so; he couldn't help but bring up the scenery in conversation.

"This just seems to be more of the same. Did Starkweather gather all the sickest fucks on the planet just for us? I'd be touched, but; you know..." Starkweather hadn't done it with their entertainment in mind. In any case; where'd he find all these nutjobs; surely, even in the darkest corners of the planet, there wasn't this many inbred, gun-toting, rape-adoring assholes? Right? They sicken me; all of it. It was almost like he could taste all the filth; it was foul.
"I have no idea where you can find so many people like this. It's crazy, they're all the same too. Oh yeah, we'd all be touched if these guys the pooled together weren't out for blood. Ours in particular."

Jack was right, she hadn't actually stopped to think about where the guy got all his minions or gangs from. But the ammount of them was sickening. Who knew so many nutters lived in our society today.

This seems like a lot of money and resources spent on this 'game' of his. So where does he get it from, the money. It wouldn't suprise her if it was something like drug selling, importing or anything of the like.

"Well, we need the gas to get the bus rolling. Besides, there is three of us and one of him, and we are pretty well armed." I said casting glances between me two new teammates. "What do you think Salwa?" I asked.

@Sandra
@Dallas

She nodded. "Let's go. I'll be on guard with Gage.. He's hurt so yeah. But let's go." She said, hoping a approving look from Gage. She took out her gun and put her Machete away.

An ensemble of old school buses lay dormant behind the Museum's guest parking lot. You count five, three appear in relatively poor condition—their paint shoddy, rust encasing the fragile steel rims, followed by listless blood streaks splattered across the outer hull—so perhaps it's best to avoid them. However, two appear in fairly good condition. Newer models, possibly. Wait a minute, this description was oddly familiar? It was a replica of the school buses used in Ties that Bind. Hell, there's even a loose rope in the back Kinzie Kensington used to tie up Matt Miller... what the fuck? Weird.

However, it's heavily guarded by approximately 15 Innocentz members: It appears Starkweather was anticipating strays. Not you, exactly, but anyone who dared brave the amusement park in order to 'run off' with the goods.

@Laura
@Reaper Jack

"I have no idea where you can find so many people like this. It's crazy, they're all the same too. Oh yeah, we'd all be touched if these guys the pooled together weren't out for blood. Ours in particular."

Jack was right, she hadn't actually stopped to think about where the guy got all his minions or gangs from. But the ammount of them was sickening. Who knew so many nutters lived in our society today.

This seems like a lot of money and resources spent on this 'game' of his. So where does he get it from, the money. It wouldn't suprise her if it was something like drug selling, importing or anything of the like.
He thought about it as they neared the ride that supposedly was near the bus.

"Drug cartels; illegal slave trafficking; born to it; who knows? Could be any number of possibilities."

He stopped thinking about it then; he'd caught sight of the bus. He gestured to Laura to crouch down as he moved behind a low-lying concrete wall and crouched himself; he pulled the butcher's knife; though it probably wouldn't be very useful; it was something; it made him feel a little better at least.

He lowered his voice to speak.

"I see the bus." He pointed towards it. "Probably best if we go in carefully; who knows what he might have planned?"

He smiled. "Don't forget; I'm here if you need me; but you've got the rifle, make sure you cover me, okay?"

He was trying to be reassuring; he didn't want to fuck this up now after all they'd been through. He didn't even mind the killing anymore. He could deal with that. Just let us see this thing through to the end; I want to be able to be friends with Laura properly, Hell, with everyone. I just miss the days where everyone could be themselves and laugh happily.

• Love
Reactions: Laurioshock
She nodded. "Let's go. I'll be on guard with Gage.. He's hurt so yeah. But let's go." She said, hoping a approving look from Gage. She took out her gun and put her Machete away.

"Lets get this over with then..." *I said. I held onto my shotgun with a right grip, and turned towards the amusement park attraction where the gasoline is located. I hate amusement parks...I hate them, SO much. If we can get through this damn place before morning, I'll be happy. I grunted a bit as I tried to move. Even though I was patched up, I could still feel some of the pain. I won't be able to run, that's for sure.*

@The Last Outlaw
@Sandra

A pair of jolly Dorothy/Scarecrow animatronics waved at you: What was discomforting, however, was the two Innocentz members located just outside the main entrance. It was in an upward arc, as well, as if they were on a hill. Between you and them was a long grass maze, a waiting line, blocking their point of view. There's a bush you could hide in as well. Do you hide there? Y/N?

@Anyone at Dorothy's Ride.

He thought about it as they neared the ride that supposedly was near the bus.

"Drug cartels; illegal slave trafficking; born to it; who knows? Could be any number of possibilities."

He stopped thinking about it then; he'd caught sight of the bus. He gestured to Laura to crouch down as he moved behind a low-lying concrete wall and crouched himself; he pulled the butcher's knife; though it probably wouldn't be very useful; it was something; it made him feel a little better at least.

He lowered his voice to speak.

"I see the bus." He pointed towards it. "Probably best if we go in carefully; who knows what he might have planned?"

He smiled. "Don't forget; I'm here if you need me; but you've got the rifle, make sure you cover me, okay?"

He was trying to be reassuring; he didn't want to fuck this up now after all they'd been through. He didn't even mind the killing anymore. He could deal with that. Just let us see this thing through to the end; I want to be able to be friends with Laura properly, Hell, with everyone. I just miss the days where everyone could be themselves and laugh happily.
"Okay, just hang back a little. I dont want us going in there and getting jumped, thats happened far to often."

Crouching down next to him, with gun prepared she shuffled after him as she moved a few more inches closer to the van.

"I'll give it my best shot."

She would, if she had to. She'd shoot anyone trying to hurt them. Unfortunately it was fight or flight as there wasn't much if any running away. So fight it would be.

"Dont go to far." She whispered, anxious as to what would happen next. Frightened about something starting.

"Wait!" She whispered to Jack, pulling him back further into cover. Ahead she could see the gang scattered about the bus's location. There was no way of getting close to that bus.

"Lets get out of here...we can't take them on." She said tugging at his arm, as she maneuvered back still crouching to keep hidden, though they were far enough away not to be seen.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Okay, just hang back a little. I dont want us going in there and getting jumped, thats happened far to often."

Crouching down next to him, with gun prepared she shuffled after him as she moved a few more inches closer to the van.

"I'll give it my best shot."

She would, if she had to. She'd shoot anyone trying to hurt them. Unfortunately it was fight or flight as there wasn't much if any running away. So fight it would be.

"Dont go to far." She whispered, anxious as to what would happen next. Frightened about something starting.
(( Did you see my post about 15 guys? xD I mean, if you WANT, you can shoot 'em. ))

Status
Not open for further replies.