Murder Tale I: Limited Starkweather Edition [Non-Canon]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pop! A female Skinz member smashed her knee into your back. She was silent as death, a sinister chuckle followed her attack, "Fuckin' Bolshevisk cunt!" Another kick came outta nowhere, this time directed at your face. If successful, it's send you sprawling face first into the water. Holy shit, this bitch was no joke. She was drunk as hell, though, and ironically, chugging down a bottle of Skyy vodka, "S-suckin' Stalin's cock, eh? I fuckin' know you are... f-fuckin' Mao Zedung bitch..." She staggered toward you, a hand-held fireax in her grasp...

Female_skinhead_L_Sq_82.jpg
I yell out in pain "Сука! Блять! Learn your fucking manners you uncultured American whore!" I see the fire-ax and crawl backwards a couple paces "Oh, whoa, whoa. Fuck...ah...черт...just calm down, да?" I back up some-more, towards the AK-47.

Salwa took it quickly and grossly took of his head. Barfing once again, and holding it. She looked down to see he eyes staring at her. Barfing. Again. She then kept the Machete and ran in a direction from the men, well. At least not towards them, but towards to the amusement park actually.
She eluded MOST of the men, it turns out they all left to chase someone else... hmm, I wonder who. It wasn't long until you saw a cabin in the woods. It appears safe, friendly, rife with foods, weapons, anything you could imagine! Do you enter it? Y/N?

I yell out in pain "Сука! Блять! Learn your fucking manners you uncultured American whore!" I see the fire-ax and crawl backwards a couple paces "Oh, whoa, whoa. Fuck...ah...черт...just calm down, да?" I back up some-more, towards the AK-47.
She giggled, idly regarding the AK-47. You felt a foot smash against your Russian fingers, possibly spraining a few. Yep, your ring finger swelled up from the pressure. Bending over, the fireax pressed against your cheek, cutting it a bit, rain and blood rippled down your cheek, the sharp blade menacing, "Shhhh, it's all going to be fine." Hefting her fireax up, she swung it over her head, moments away from caving in your poor Russian features, "... It'll ALL be over soon. Then, you can go to Hell with all your commie friends."

stock-photo-horror-dirty-woman-s-hand-holding-a-bloody-axe-outdoor-in-night-forest-149703656.jpg

"Goddamnit..." I said and quickly I grabbed the body and out it into the nearby bush. It was hidden and was going to stay hidden. The girl was the issue now and I did something very stupid, my adrenaline allowed me to pick up Gage, with the sack lying in top of him, and I awkwardly ran off with him. If she heard me, I was going to shoot her. I ran and ran until I could see the lights if the amusement park. "By the grace of bullshit, get me to that fucking park." I muttered as I continued to run.
@Akibahara @Dallas

*Gah...what in the fuck is going on? And where exactly am I? I noticed I was apparently chained to Chris, and I was still wearing my brand new suit, and Dallas mask. At least th bastard who did this had some dignity.*

@C92cool

Reactions: Akibahara
You could hear a loud shriek in the distance: It appears the mother discovered her son. It wasn't long until barks of commands met your ears: The Skinz were going to have their revenge. No doubt, they pinned the blame on some African American, but if they saw YOU... well, you'd become an ideal candidate for a very, -very- bad end. You could see flames burn through the forest, men in KKK outfits, approximately twelve of them followed your tracks with uncanny accuracy. They WERE hunters, after all.

91424-050-B8D23EE1.jpg
@Akibahara @Dallas

I could shit myself to death with how scared I was. The shackles could be shot off, leaving Gage behind, but I couldn't. Part of me felt so wrong if I did such a thing. Luckily, there was a stream nearby, and off I went right through it. My feet ran through and soak away the smell that the dogs were hopefully chasing after. I continued to run until I eventually saw the park gates, locked obviously. I knew it would of been to easy, but I raced around until I saw an open patch in the gate. Going through it, I made sure we hid inside of the park. I knew bit what was in the park, but it was better then the racist assholes outside. "Wake up Gage." I muttered, hoping he would come around.

She giggled, idly regarding the AK-47. You felt a foot smash against your Russian fingers, possibly spraining a few. Yep, your ring finger swelled up from the pressure. Bending over, the fireax pressed against your cheek, cutting it a bit, rain and blood rippled down your cheek, the sharp blade menacing, "Shhhh, it's all going to be fine." Hefting her fireax up, she swung it over her head, moments away from caving in your poor Russian features, "... It'll ALL be over soon. Then, you can go to Hell with all your commie friends."

stock-photo-horror-dirty-woman-s-hand-holding-a-bloody-axe-outdoor-in-night-forest-149703656.jpg
I can't think of anything else to do but throw a stone at her and roll to the right, cursing all the while in Russian.

*Gah...what in the fuck is going on? And where exactly am I? I noticed I was apparently chained to Chris, and I was still wearing my brand new suit, and Dallas mask. At least th bastard who did this had some dignity.*

@C92cool

(Read my last post, we are currently within the park with racist white people chasing us, we also have a head in a sack with us.)

I helped her up, my hands accidentally groped her left bewb as my eyes widened. Big time. Uh oh. She felt something hard. Yeah, -THAT-, press against her butt. For a moment, I laid on her, hearing her speak about directions, "Oh, uh, yeah... I don't think we should ask right now. We're alone and uh, people could really hurt us out here!" A trickle of rain touched our bodies, sliding down our skin as I blushed, "Hey, uhhh, if you want, I can totally be like you! You know, 'naked' so you aren't embarrassed!"

@LittleMissTinkerToy

As he lays on me i could feel well....him. i couldn't help but to blushes abit and i hid my face. "Ummm thats up to you..." I said in a really awkward shy voice. The rain started to come down hard. "Now we are wet...!"

@C92cool

You damn right he did.

254882-payday%20header.jpg

The hooded KKK-esque Skinz walked closer and closer, you could hear dogs bark in anticipating, sniffing out your scent. You peered over the dense underbrush, idly noting all the members seemed very keen to sport shotguns. All 12-guage. Smart move, too, this wasn't Predator where you could light everyone up and catch ALL of them... this was a forest. It was rainy, too, and a nice buckshot toward the chest could easily ruin your day.
"Catch dem impure bloods! They're around here somewhere!"

Man-with-Shotgun.jpg

She eluded MOST of the men, it turns out they all left to chase someone else... hmm, I wonder who. It wasn't long until you saw a cabin in the woods. It appears safe, friendly, rife with foods, weapons, anything you could imagine! Do you enter it? Y/N?

Salwa cocks her head at the Cabin. Being a person who watches some horror movies, and did see: The cabin in the woods. She had nightmares about it.. But she decided why not. It looked safe. She didn't even look at her partner for permission. Going through the door slowly, she looked around.

@Akibahara @Dallas

I could shit myself to death with how scared I was. The shackles could be shot off, leaving Gage behind, but I couldn't. Part of me felt so wrong if I did such a thing. Luckily, there was a stream nearby, and off I went right through it. My feet ran through and soak away the smell that the dogs were hopefully chasing after. I continued to run until I eventually saw the park gates, locked obviously. I knew it would of been to easy, but I raced around until I saw an open patch in the gate. Going through it, I made sure we hid inside of the park. I knew bit what was in the park, but it was better then the racist assholes outside. "Wake up Gage." I muttered, hoping he would come around.
The park gates were closed. Starkweather ensured it was locked until EVERYONE got there.

"Ah ha ha! Not until your buddies arrive. Now get back out there and kill those fucks!"
(Read my post to Dallas' for rest of story, Chris.)​

I can't think of anything else to do but throw a stone at her and roll to the right, cursing all the while in Russian.
Pop! The stone caught her by the jawline, smashing her cheek in as she reeled back, "FUCKING CUNT!" She screamed and cursed, blindly swinging her fireax to the left and right, hoping to catch you. Nope. She didn't. If you wanted, you could easily unload her with your AK-47 and make Karl Marx a very proud German-Communist man!

karl-marx-victory.jpg

The park gates were closed. Starkweather ensured it was locked until EVERYONE got there.

"Ah ha ha! Not until your buddies arrive. Now get back out there and kill those fucks!"
(Read my post to Dallas' for rest of story, Chris.)​
( I did read you cruel bastard.)
@Dallas

"Alright, we're stuck outside with a head and two shotguns and a shit ton of fucking rednecks trying to kill us. I reckon we stay quiet and see how this plays out. The rain will fuck with them hopefully." I said in hopes that Gage will not go off on a shooting rampage.

As he lays on me i could feel well....him. i couldn't help but to blushes abit and i hid my face. "Ummm thats up to you..." I said in a really awkward shy voice. The rain started to come down hard. "Now we are wet...!"
Adam did something very odd... he kissed her cheek! Yeah, it was cute. Boyish, really. It wasn't long until he stripped his clothes off, too, the wet water dribbling down our bodies. I grinned at her, revealing, well, the thing that pushed into her. It was super excited, to say the least, it pistoned in the air, wet water dribbling down it's body. I blushed, pressing my body against a lone tree, "You know, we should, uhm, er... stick together for body heat and stuff! It's cold out here!"

@LittleMissTinkerToy

Last edited:
Pop! The stone caught her by the jawline, smashing her cheek in as she reeled back, "FUCKING CUNT!" She screamed and cursed, blindly swinging her fireax to the left and right, hoping to catch you. Nope. She didn't. If you wanted, you could easily unload her with your AK-47 and make Karl Marx a very proud German-Communist man!

karl-marx-victory.jpg
I laugh evily, now getting the upper hand, I crawl over to the AK-47 and pick it up, turning to face her. "Hehe, now сука, you've had your fun hurting me, well now it's my turn" I raise the rifle "Now, you'll do what I say, and I might just let you live, да?" for good measure I shoot her in the leg.

@Dallas

"Alright, we're stuck outside with a head and two shotguns and a shit ton of fucking rednecks trying to kill us. I reckon we stay quiet and see how this plays out. The rain will fuck with them hopefully." I said in hopes that Gage will not go off on a shooting rampage.

*I honestly had no idea what was going on, but it looks like this another damn game that was setup for us. "Right..." I said. If this guy tries to double-cross me in anyway, he is going to get a chest full of buckshot. I held onto my Remington 500 with a tight grip, it has been awhile since I've fired a rifle or handgun, hopefully the kick of the shotgun won't completely kill my arm.*

@C92cool

Salwa cocks her head at the Cabin. Being a person who watches some horror movies, and did see: The cabin in the woods. She had nightmares about it.. But she decided why not. It looked safe. She didn't even look at her partner for permission. Going through the door slowly, she looked around.
You've entered [THE CABIN].

cabin-in-the-woods-poster.jpg

The Cabin is well-lit inside. It's warm and comfy, too, you could see a mounted deer head, a few weapons here and there, and warm food on the table. This was TOO good to be true, right? A friendly woman and her husband smiled, waving at you: "Hi there, you look so cold dear, are you okay?" The woman walked over, smiling sweetly, brushing your back, "Honey, we have guests over. Can you prepare something for us?" Huh, this was creepy. A giant grin ALWAYS was kept at their face, did they have an ulterior motive? You seriously don't want to find out.

The husband walked over, revealing a large 10oz steak, with mashed potatoes, gravy, and a Dr. Pepper.

"Here you go, honey, and hiedey-ho neighbor!"

Hmm.
maxresdefault.jpg

@Dallas

The Skinz-KKK was getting closer, BOOM! A shotgun blast tore into the sky, shooting off a branch from a lone tree, causing it to collapse near you, "I know you're out there, boy! I could smell your impure scent! You REEK of it!" Uh oh. They almost knew 100% where you were. If you decided to remain inactive for any longer, you'd have rednecks lighting you up like a Christmas tree. What will you do?

*I honestly had no idea what was going on, but it looks like this another damn game that was setup for us. "Right..." I said. If this guy tries to double-cross me in anyway, he is going to get a chest full of buckshot. I held onto my Remington 500 with a tight grip, it has been awhile since I've fired a rifle or handgun, hopefully the kick of the shotgun won't completely kill my arm.*

@C92cool
I could see it in Gage's eyes, he didn't fully trust me. It was understandable, given everything that was going on. "This place is real fucked up, we can enter the park only once everyone else has arrived. According to the voice in the earpiece, we gotta deal with the rednecks first. Staying low and out of sight might have them draw away, giving us a chance to go to the park and wait there for everyone else." I paused for a moment and then looked Gage in the eye. "I just want to tell you something, I could have left you alone, shot the shackles with my gun and left you to die, but I didn't. We're in this together and all that I ask is that you don't worry about me betraying you, cause I won't."

CHAPTER TWO:
"Redneck"

It was 3:21PM, late afternoon, a day later. You sat in your apartment room, awaiting the inevitable, as Starkweather's goons idly came in, a large Desert Eagle trained at the base of your skull, "Move it, you know the drill." Well, it beats getting knocked silly again. So you comply. Most of you, at least: Jenna, Gil, Jake, Bryan, Michael, Alyce sprawled across the lobby floor, their forms eaten away by a drug commonly known as 'Krokodile.' Whoever struck, managed to force the drug via IV. It wasn't pretty. Adam glanced at Jenna, a tear streaming down his cheek... side-by-side with Lydia.
"Ahhh- our traitor has struck SIX times in a row! Lovely. Oh, and it appears a majority of the votes went to Cody. Beep! Wrong! Guess again, Space Cadet! He's not the traitor."

TWO HOURS LATER...
The Cerberus drove off, the burlap sack on your head removed as all 18 of you were tossed into a forest. You try to move only to find- CHINK- one ankle is shackled to another partner. You're stuck. That's not the bad part, however: You're ALL separated far, far away from each other. Leaving only two of you to defend yourself.

A trickle of rain comes down from the dark, gray skies... the forest trees blow lightly at the wind. You peer off into the distance: You see an amusement park from afar, it appears inhabited as such joyous lights illuminate in the distance. Perhaps it's your next goal?
"Ahah! Welcome to this little enchanted forest outside Carcer! It's filled to the brink with a gang known as 'The Skinz.' A buncha in-bred, racist, fucknuts more than willing to lynch you and show your sorry dead ass toward their mother-slash-sister. Wonderful, right? In any other case, in this scene, you're to head up to that amusement park a few miles away. Go there. Now."

A pause.

"Oh yeah, and to all you 'naturalists' out there. Heh, heh, heh... you're not permitted to steal any clothes or wear any. It will be provided to you once you reach your destination."

A looooong pause.

"Aaaaand, one final note: I want you to CUT the head off of a bigot and bring it over toward the entrance. No exceptions this time."

[Beep!]
Here's the coupling:

Adam & Lydia: I have a military-grade silenced MP5, that's it. Lydia, unfortunately, for the entertainment of our 'viewers,' is sporting absolutely no clothes save for socks and shoes.

Cody & Tyler: Strangely enough, Cody is without clothes. Both boys are armed with machetes. They seem to be near a waterfall.

Gage & Chris: Both are clothed. Both men are sporting Remington 500 shotguns.

Jack & Laura: Both are clothed. However, only Jack has a weapon. A butcher knife. They appear to be near a Skinz campsite, ranting and raving about "niggers" and "mudbloods."

Natalie & Grant: Both are clothed. However, Grant is holding an alcohol bottle filled with whiskey, Natalie is sporting a crossbow. You know, like Daryl from The Walking Dead.

Leesa & Salwa: Nothing special. Both are clothed, each are sporting 9mm Berettas.

Nathan & Mark: Both are clothed, well, Nathan appears pantless. One of them as a hunting rifle, the other has nothing. Choose who has the weapon.

Amber & Batrisyia: Nothing special. Both have bowie knives, and they're surrounded by at least a hundred wild wolves.

Nia & Aleksey: Strangely enough, since Nia is a bit 'quiet,' it's up to Aleksey to fight his way through. He's armed with a Soviet-era AK-47, with a vintage stamp of Stalin on it, next to... a picture of Barack Obama? That's weird.

Welcome to ROUND TWO! Vote for the traitor and the traitor will decide his/her next kill! This round will end mid-day, Sunday! Oh, and resume posting!
CAST LIST:
@Akibahara as Adam (NPC)
@Dallas as "Gage"
@C92cool as Chris
@Gadwall7 as Grant
@Reaper Jack as Jack
@MattieLee as Leesa
@Xibilation as Natalie
@La Muerte as Tyler
@LittleMissTinkerToy as Lydia
@Melancholy as Amber
@phantasmagoricStoner as Batrisyia
@JextheShadow as Mark
@Laura as Laura
@The Last Outlaw as Nathan
@seeing the reflection as Nia
@AlekseyVN1922 as Aleksey Vasilyevich Nevzorov
@Sandra as Salwa

Eliminated:
JustanotherRPer - KILLED. RAN OVER.
Jenna – KILLED. FLESH EATEN BY KROKODILE
Gil – KILLED. FLESH EATEN BY KROKODILE
Jake – KILLED. FLESH EATEN BY KROKODILE.
Bryan – KILLED. FLESH EATEN BY KROKODILE.
Michael – KILLED. FLESH EATEN BY KROKODILE.
Alyce – KILLED. FLESH EATEN BY KROKODILE.
Cody – ELIMINATED. VOTED OUT.
Laura knew it had been coming, the end of the pampering and time of silence and recoop. Oh and boy did thier nicer time end with a bang.
To be held at gun point and moved off to a van, blind folded with a sack and taken to a new location. It was again traumatising, but she had grown to expect nothing more than that from this game they were now playing.

They were traveling for what seemed like an age. Though once they arrived they were shoved out into the middle of nowhere. A forest. Which they were then told was crawling with The Skinz. Another joyful lot.
Looking down at her feet she noticed she couldn't move away from Jack who was with her. Shackled. Now that needed removing, if possible. That way they could end up moving faster.
Though being given the task of cutting off the head of one of the Skinz would prove difficult. But he said no failures this time.

Seeing Jack had a butcher knife she wondered if with enough force he could get the shackles off. Signalling him to keep it quiet she could hear what sounded like a bunch of the Skinz, maybe a camp near by. They needed to move out towards that amusement park. They could thnk about sorting the task out later. For now it was time to get moving and find a way to get unshackled.

@Reaper Jack

Status
Not open for further replies.