Murder Tale I: Limited Starkweather Edition [Non-Canon]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I laugh evily, now getting the upper hand, I crawl over to the AK-47 and pick it up, turning to face her. "Hehe, now сука, you've had your fun hurting me, well now it's my turn" I raise the rifle "Now, you'll do what I say, and I might just let you live, да?" for good measure I shoot her in the leg.
She cried out, a bullet rippled and tore through bone and muscle, causing her to fall on her ass. She wasn't accustomed to pain, and since she was female, her form was slender. The heavy AK-47 round tore through COMPLETELY. A gaping bloody hole remained in place. She cried out like a baby, rocking back and forth as she glanced at you, "Oh God! Okay, okay! Don't kill me, please! I'll do anything!" She was definitely compliant, as evidenced by tossing her hatchet into the lake.

The cold was getting to her.

She was notably shivvering.

"W-what do you want?"

You bypass the hyenas. Simple. Only to receive a nice smash to the belly via wooden bat. A Skinz member hid in one of the trees, anticipating your arrival, "Look what we have here! Half burned she-bitch! Ain't that a surprise!" He idly swung his weapon, grinning as... his pants pooled beneath his ankles, a very large... ahem, 'appendage' looked at you.

He was a big, burly man. A giant white motherfucker.

Neo-Nazi-Rally60.jpg

"Impure slut..."

He grinned, his voice becoming more 'cutesy.'

"Wike it wike a wollipop. Don't worry, it won't bite. It's really friendly, as long as you're nice to him nothin' bad will happen. Though it might spit on your face and mouth, though that's natural. Now... wike it wike a wollypop." A sinister tinge in his voice erupted after 'wollypop.' Serious rapist status.

26.JPG

You didn't see Grant being held by two men, both burly and white as well, forcing him to watch as they grinned.
I doubled over in pain as I got hit in the stomach, dropping my crossbow and falling to my knees. His wollypop dangled in front of my face, the stick becoming.... Straighter. I tried to back away, but his huge hand grabbed the top of my head.

"Where ya goin', impure slut? WICK it."

I looked away. Bile rose in my throat. I knew my chances of escape were minimal. Two men were holding onto Grant, who was chained to my ankle, so if I ran, they would get me. I felt tears rise in my eyes.

So, I looked up at him directly in the eyes and ran my tongue over my lips. My pride was something I couldn't have anymore. My head slowly went forward, closer to the lollipop. My mouth opened wide....

....And I bit that sorry motherfucker.

Reactions: Akibahara
She cried out, a bullet rippled and tore through bone and muscle, causing her to fall on her ass. She wasn't accustomed to pain, and since she was female, her form was slender. The heavy AK-47 round tore through COMPLETELY. A gaping bloody hole remained in place. She cried out like a baby, rocking back and forth as she glanced at you, "Oh God! Okay, okay! Don't kill me, please! I'll do anything!" She was definitely compliant, as evidenced by tossing her hatchet into the lake.

The cold was getting to her.

She was notably shivvering.

"W-what do you want?"
I smirk "There is a lot of thing I want, not all of them legal" I think for a moment, before shooting her in her other leg "Can't have you following me" I give her a mocking salute "From Russia with Love" with that I go to check on the cabin as mentioned earlier.

Reactions: Akibahara
*I honestly had no idea what was going on, but it looks like this another damn game that was setup for us. "Right..." I said. If this guy tries to double-cross me in anyway, he is going to get a chest full of buckshot. I held onto my Remington 500 with a tight grip, it has been awhile since I've fired a rifle or handgun, hopefully the kick of the shotgun won't completely kill my arm.*

@C92cool
It shouldn't. Well, it may. You have no choice, however, the rednecks were on your ass. Almost literally. You'd be given a choice: Run or fight. There was 12 if them.

@Dallas
@C92cool

I smirk "There is a lot of thing I want, not all of them legal" I think for a moment, before shooting her in her other leg "Can't have you following me" I give her a mocking salute "From Russia with Love" with that I go to check on the cabin as mentioned earlier.
This is you right now. 'Nuff said.

f5a62f74_vbattach12265.jpg

You've entered [THE CABIN].

cabin-in-the-woods-poster.jpg

The Cabin is well-lit inside. It's warm and comfy, too, you could see a mounted deer head, a few weapons here and there, and warm food on the table. This was TOO good to be true, right? A friendly woman and her husband smiled, waving at you: "Hi there, you look so cold dear, are you okay?" The woman walked over, smiling sweetly, brushing your back, "Honey, we have guests over. Can you prepare something for us?" Huh, this was creepy. A giant grin ALWAYS was kept at their face, did they have an ulterior motive? You seriously don't want to find out.

The husband walked over, revealing a large 10oz steak, with mashed potatoes, gravy, and a Dr. Pepper.

"Here you go, honey, and hiedey-ho neighbor!"

Hmm.
maxresdefault.jpg

Salwa was startled... But wasn't at the same time.. Sorta. In Saudi Arabia with her family, strangers who were friendly Muslims invited them inside their home for dinner. That meant they were nice. But in America.. Just no. But she was so hungry. Salwas saliva slid down a bit from the corner of her mouth. "....Thanks lady!" She said, grinning.

I hope they won't try to kill us.. Dear Allah... Let me live. She begged sincerely in her head.

Seeing Jack had a butcher knife she wondered if with enough force he could get the shackles off. Signalling him to keep it quiet she could hear what sounded like a bunch of the Skinz, maybe a camp near by. They needed to move out towards that amusement park. They could thnk about sorting the task out later. For now it was time to get moving and find a way to get unshackled.

@Reaper Jack
The Skinz were too pre-occupied ranting and raving about Barrack 'Hussein' Obama- he's a Muslim, he's a fuckin' nigger kike, yada yada yada. You know, the traditional stuff! They all sported machetes. A real viscous lot, they are. A campfire, however, caught the attention of an EXTREMELY unexpected guest. Hell, I'm surprised Starkweather managed to catch one of 'em! One of Skinz, a male, early 20s, was in the midst of cutting a tree down- until- BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! "The fuck?" SPLAT!! A literal fucking elephant trampled in, rife with rabies, it's skin boiled away due to the virus. The poor guy died instantly as the elephant trampled him.

Zombie_Elephant_2.jpg

"Oh shit! SKIIIINZ! SKIIIIIINZ!"

The remaining 8 skinheads met a very similar fate. The elephant gored them with it's sharp husks, tossing their form into an adjacent tree or alternatively, smashing them underfoot. It took approximately 10 minutes until all the Skinz were severely maimed or dead. The elephant was trained to kill, violent, and rabid.

You could hear it's elephant nose squeal as it idly walked back into the forest.
Welcome to your challenge.​

@Akibahara
@Dallas

I had to make a choice, run or fight. Twelve was a lot for us, even if they were inbreed. "Gage, we should move and quickly." I said as I picked up my shotgun and the bag, waiting for him to respond.

I doubled over in pain as I got hit in the stomach, dropping my crossbow and falling to my knees. His wollypop dangled in front of my face, the stick becoming.... Straighter. I tried to back away, but his huge hand grabbed the top of my head.

I looked away. Bile rose in my throat. I knew my chances of escape were minimal. Two men were holding onto Grant, who was chained to my ankle, so if I ran, they would get me. I felt tears rise in my eyes.

So, I looked up at him directly in the eyes and ran my tongue over my lips. My pride was something I couldn't have anymore. My head slowly went forward, closer to the lollipop. My mouth opened wide....

The Skinz guy was NOT pleased to say the least. He growled as his member bled profusely, a bloody chunk of it fell into the forest mud, the rain washing away most of the blood, "AAAAAAHHHH!! FUCKING WHORE!" He held his member firmly in tact, weeping from the severe pain that followed suite, he let go of you. The hyena was there, too, but they failed to notice as... it lunged toward the horny Skinz member, tearing a messy chunk outta his neck. Blood oozed from his jugular, choking as he bled to death.

"NO! HOSS!"

The two remaining Skinz dropped Grant, immediately reaching for a pair of machetes at their waist...

Reactions: Xibilation
The woman laid there, her chest heaving in and out, moaning from the pain, "Fucker..." That's all you heard from her until she vanished. The Cabin, on the other hand, was much more joyous! You walked in through the front door, only to be met by a super happy married couple. They shook your hand unexpectedly, as if you were their bestest friend in the world, sitting you next to- holy crap- Salwa and her buddy! Immediately, before you could utter a word, a bowl of borsch was laid next to you, coupled with a bottle of Russian-Grade Vodka.

"So, welcome to our happy abode! We couldn't help but hear the little ruckus outside!" said the wife.

A pause.

"... Yeah, these gangs out here! Rascals, all of 'em!"

The husband laughed as he chimed in, "So, what do you think about the situation in Ukraine. Tough stuff, huh?"

I could see it in Gage's eyes, he didn't fully trust me. It was understandable, given everything that was going on. "This place is real fucked up, we can enter the park only once everyone else has arrived. According to the voice in the earpiece, we gotta deal with the rednecks first. Staying low and out of sight might have them draw away, giving us a chance to go to the park and wait there for everyone else." I paused for a moment and then looked Gage in the eye. "I just want to tell you something, I could have left you alone, shot the shackles with my gun and left you to die, but I didn't. We're in this together and all that I ask is that you don't worry about me betraying you, cause I won't."

*He was right, if he wanted to kill me, he would have left me back...wherever we started. Then again, this could also be like the classic "take-you-to-the-woods-and-shoot-you-in-the-back" type of thing. I simply nodded in response. I crouched down a bit, hopefully it will help conceal me a bit, though, my mask was a bit of a dead giveaway.*

@C92cool

The Skinz-KKK was getting closer, BOOM! A shotgun blast tore into the sky, shooting off a branch from a lone tree, causing it to collapse near you, "I know you're out there, boy! I could smell your impure scent! You REEK of it!" Uh oh. They almost knew 100% where you were. If you decided to remain inactive for any longer, you'd have rednecks lighting you up like a Christmas tree. What will you do?

*The sound of a nearby shotgun blast caught my attention. Great...those must be the bastards who are after us. I looked down at my Remington 500, then towards the direction of where the sound came from. I breathed in slowly, then exhaled. If we don't kill them now...everyone's lives will be in danger. I looked at Chris, and said, "So do you want to run, or kill these fuckers now, and get this over with?" I would prefer to take them down, though, we ARE putting out lives in great danger. Almost as though we are signing our own death wish if we choose to fight...*

@C92cool

Salwa was startled... But wasn't at the same time.. Sorta. In Saudi Arabia with her family, strangers who were friendly Muslims invited them inside their home for dinner. That meant they were nice. But in America.. Just no. But she was so hungry. Salwas saliva slid down a bit from the corner of her mouth. "....Thanks lady!" She said, grinning.

I hope they won't try to kill us.. Dear Allah... Let me live. She begged sincerely in her head.
The coupled smile, idly twirling their thumbs as you ate the steak, "Taste good?" The wife smiled, that same creepy-ass grin kept on her features, "... I hope it is!" You don't feel anything... odd. Huh, their shit must be legitimate, "Say, uh, little miss, if you didn't notice, there's a pair of shackles chained to your feet. Uh, are you in some sorta trouble or something? I mean, maybe we can help!"

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
The Skinz guy was NOT pleased to say the least. He growled as his member bled profusely, a bloody chunk of it fell into the forest mud, the rain washing away most of the blood, "AAAAAAHHHH!! FUCKING WHORE!" He held his member firmly in tact, weeping from the severe pain that followed suite, he let go of you. The hyena was there, too, but they failed to notice as... it lunged toward the horny Skinz member, tearing a messy chunk outta his neck. Blood oozed from his jugular, choking as he bled to death.

"NO! HOSS!"

The two remaining Skinz dropped Grant, immediately reaching for a pair of machetes at their waist...
I ran and reached for my crossbow, picking it up. I spat on the ground to get the awful taste out of my mouth.

I hoped he didn't have STDs.

I grabbed the crossbow, aiming it at one of the men with a machete. I fumbled to load it. "D-Don't fucking m-move?" I ordered, although it came out more like a question. I was scared to death.

When she bit the fucker, Grant, a very stubborn person, slams the alcohol bottle on one man, drenching and cutting him with the bottle, Causing the hyena, who wanted it, to attack that man. Grant then stabs the other man with the broken bottle.

The woman laid there, her chest heaving in and out, moaning from the pain, "Fucker..." That's all you heard from her until she vanished. The Cabin, on the other hand, was much more joyous! You walked in through the front door, only to be met by a super happy married couple. They shook your hand unexpectedly, as if you were their bestest friend in the world, sitting you next to- holy crap- Salwa and her buddy! Immediately, before you could utter a word, a bowl of borsch was laid next to you, coupled with a bottle of Russian-Grade Vodka.

"So, welcome to our happy abode! We couldn't help but hear the little ruckus outside!" said the wife.

A pause.

"... Yeah, these gangs out here! Rascals, all of 'em!"

The husband laughed as he chimed in, "So, what do you think about the situation in Ukraine. Tough stuff, huh?"

"Well.. It's been a huge crisis. I don't like it...... I feel bad for most of those innocent Ukrainians.. Especially for those innocent Muslims...."

She said with a hint of sadness, but she picked up a spoon a dug in.she smiled politely at the two and nodded. "Yeah.. Rascals.. Also, I don't drink Vodka. But I would go for some Dr.Pepper please!" She said nicely.

*He was right, if he wanted to kill me, he would have left me back...wherever we started. Then again, this could also be like the classic "take-you-to-the-woods-and-shoot-you-in-the-back" type of thing. I simply nodded in response. I crouched down a bit, hopefully it will help conceal me a bit, though, my mask was a bit of a dead giveaway.*

@C92cool

*The sound of a nearby shotgun blast caught my attention. Great...those must be the bastards who are after us. I looked down at my Remington 500, then towards the direction of where the sound came from. I breathed in slowly, then exhaled. If we don't kill them now...everyone's lives will be in danger. I looked at Chris, and said, "So do you want to run, or kill these fuckers now, and get this over with?" I would prefer to take them down, though, we ARE putting out lives in great danger. Almost as though we are signing our own death wish if we choose to fight...*

@C92cool
"You're right, dead is what they need to be." I said and then looked over at the rednecks. "They don't know where we are exactly, we still have a little bit of surprise. I say on three we shoot." I decided to put the bag down, gripping the shotgun with both of my hands. I got readied and began to count. "Three...two...one..." I stood, raising my gun, and firing at the first redneck that I saw, hoping Gage would shoot as well. I never feared death, why should I start now?

@C92cool
There are 12 of them.

The coupled smile, idly twirling their thumbs as you ate the steak, "Taste good?" The wife smiled, that same creepy-ass grin kept on her features, "... I hope it is!" You don't feel anything... odd. Huh, their shit must be legitimate, "Say, uh, little miss, if you didn't notice, there's a pair of shackles chained to your feet. Uh, are you in some sorta trouble or something? I mean, maybe we can help!"

(( oh shit sorry. Lemme re-post. ))

Jack didn't know how long it had been.
He had of course; expected the rest and downtime period not to last, so he wasn't surprised; but it was still a pain in the arse. The biggest pain in the arse in the universe apparently. Well fuck it it's not like I can do anything about it. At he same time however; he despised being so powerless; but he was a quick thinker; he could seize the initiative...

He was deposited in the forest; shackled by a heavy chain to Laura. With nothing but a butcher's knife in his hands. Laura had nothing at all. So much for initiative. He didn't to anything to begin with; just urged Laura to lie flat so they wouldn't be spotted; there was some commotion nearby; he assumed it was the new gang the Bastard had mentioned. He didn't care for their individual names; they were all the same to him; one gang was much the same as another. For whatever reason; Jack felt like it ought to be snowing; even though it quite clearly wasn't. Strange.

The first order of the day was to cut these shackles completely off; if all he had was a butcher's knife, then making a tremendously noisy set of clinks as they moved was going to be insanely difficult to deal with. Moreover; being attached to one another hindered their movement generally; though he supposed he could always carry Laura again if shit really started to go South.

While he was thinking; he heard a shrill...trumpet? Wait no...an elephant? What the fuck was that doing here? He looked towards the gang camp...sure enough; there was one going for it. It was...rotting almost; abscises dotted it's large frame; weeping pus and sickly. Rabid. Not something that would be pleasant to deal with. It made messy work of the gang members in short order before returning to the forest. At last; he spoke to Laura.

"Well isn't this fucking marvellous? At least we still have our clothes."

He paused.

"What now? I want to get rid of these shackles...I'm not sure this knife can do it though; want to give it a try?"

@Laura

Status
Not open for further replies.