Murder III: Welcome to Silent Hill Sign-Up Thread

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
OH thanks! I got Itachi meh, But I really wanted to Know where we role play and thanks for answering me kindly :D

OH thanks! I got Itachi meh, But I really wanted to Know where we role play and thanks for answering me kindly :D
He or She is making the RP on Wednesday

Oh hey Justice another kind person. Thank you heh your always there when i need you huh? Im kidding.

Oh hey Justice another kind person. Thank you heh your always there when i need you huh? Im kidding.
lol no probs, every time someone struggles Justice is here to save the thread!

I really wish your rps weren't all taken there so interesting every time i join a good rp its yours and your like ummm.....yea...see....what happened was.. " Lol and then you kick me out of some badass rp tp some MLP rp -.- also what character did you get?

I really wish your rps weren't all taken there so interesting every time i join a good rp its yours and your like ummm.....yea...see....what happened was.. " Lol and then you kick me out of some badass rp tp some MLP rp -.- also what character did you get?
which ones?

(like the board game one and the foster care ones)
they weren't mine, i was just saying that the a Ouija board one was started and didn't think it was still open, the other one you could join, just i said for you told sign up first

Yeah, Ariel's pretty fucked up mentally after Murder: The Ties That Bind. *glares over at Aki* ...Anyways, sometimes, helpless characters can totally survive. You occasionally make them trip, or slip or something, and accidentally hit something which leads to someone dying, or have them use their helplessness to get another character's pity and they team up with them. But you end up getting saved. A LOT.

Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Oh, you can choose Itachi or The Joker. Your choice.

Pic:
tumblr_n9w9puyOEH1r4uskmo1_500.png

Character Name: Ara Haan (Elsword)

Attributes: [Your strengths and weaknesses/skills are included here]
Strengths:Power of Eun (Even though we can't have powers i thought it would be fun to include~),Spearsmanship,Exorcism Techniques, Fox-like Reflexes(Slightly less foxy for this RP),Pretty speedy but not fast enough
Weaknesses:Defense of any kind,Killing foxes wild animals,Hilly areas,Tree climbing

Personality:
A darker personality,Ambitious,But can be kind and sweet.

Deceased loved one & Reason for entering Silent Hill: A message from Aren via letter

Posting speed: [How frequently can you post, what time you're usually available for posting.]:Weekends all the way up to 1 AM and from 4:30ish PM (All of these times are EST) to 10:30

FAIR WARNING: I'D LIKE TO ONCE AGAIN REMIND EVERYONE THE MURDER GAMES IS AN -EXTREMELY- FAST PACED RP. SO BE PREPARED TO READ. ALOT. IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER RPS YOU'RE PARTICIPATING IN, I'D SUGGEST PUTTING THEM ON HOLD OR MAKING THE SILENT HILL RP YOUR MAIN FOCUS.

@Rin Okumura as Rin Okumura (Blue Exorcist)
@Tear Gas and Anthrax as Rorscharch (Watchmen)
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Elsa (Frozen)
@JayJay as Ellie and Joel (The Last of Us)
@Verite as Shirou Emiya (The Type Moon)
@Archmage Jeremiah as Sylvanas Windrunner (World of Warcraft)
@Xibilation as Ariel (The Little Mermaid)
@Dallas as John Wick (Self-titled film)
@york as Sophie (Cry of Fear)
@C92cool as Sebastian Castellanos (The Evil Within)
@DapperDogman as Francis York Morgan (Deadly Premonition)
@MrDubWubs as Yang Xiao Long (RWBY)
@Zadok shadows as Aiden Pearce (WatchDogs)

@Caramon Zero as Siegfried Schtauffen (Soul Caliber)
@The Last Outlaw as Lee Everett (The Walking Dead)
@Zeus as Miles Upshur (Outlast)
@justice hunt as Morgan Jones (The Walking Dead)
@Salsacookies as Torque (The Suffering)
@Reaper Jack as Kiritsugu Emiya (Type-Moon)
@Atomyk as Claire Redfield (Resident Evil)
@Ziogen as Ryougi Shiki (Kara no Kyoukai)
@Cres as Solaire (Dark Souls)

@Gladis as Ushiromya Battler (Umineko no Naku Koro ni)
@Tonedeaf as Kamina (Gurren Lagann)
@MattieLee as GaMzEe MaKaRa & tAVROS NITRAM (MS Paint Adventures)
@Nephele as Alice (Disney's Alice in Wonderland)
@The Gil as Grant Ward (Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.)
@☾Endellion☽ as Daenerys Targaryen (Game of Thrones)
@LadySquee as Prince Simba (The Lion King)
@Yonrochi as Itachi Uchiha (Naruto)
@.CandidFox. as Red (Everafter)
@Hyydra as Isaac Falborn (Castlevania)
@Raven as Raven A. Roth (Teen Titans)
@T•Cαяηινσяσυѕ•O as Juuzou Suzuya (Tokyo Ghoul)
@HollowBird as Ib (Self-titled series)
@Frostbite as Ara Haan (Elsword)

C'mon Aki, you're scaring the kids.

Reactions: Xibilation
C'mon Aki, you're scaring the kids.
I do it because I love them! *puts away spanking belt.* Anyway, it's better to scare them than have them scare me by dropping out. ):<

I don't plan on dropping out unless I die or something but how fast is this?