Murder III: Welcome to Silent Hill Sign-Up Thread

feferi_peixes_by_wammysgrl-d68pkx2.png

Character Name
Feferi Peixes

Attributes: Strengths: -She's the highest blood in the caste system, making her thicker skinned and more mentally capable of certain things.
-She's a fucking heiress, so there's that. Though that's not really a strength
-She's pretty hella with a trident.

Weaknesses: -Less quick on land then she is in the water
-A little too innocent for her own good

Personality:
Feferi is everyone's favorite bad-ass troll heiress, okay she's not everyone's favorite. Being someone who entirely went against everything the high bloods stood for as people. Only wanting to protect, care for and keep the people at bay. A sweet, charismatic, over excitable little ball of sunshine who's always willing to help someone else before herself. She's a bit of a heart-breaker but that's a story for another day. Despite her looking and acting like she could not possess a single mean bone in her body, when it comes down to everything she can be ruthless.

Deceased loved one & Reason for entering Silent Hill:
She's a curious girl who's bound by adventure and excitement. A perfect reason to get into the madness of Silent Hill. Most of her friends have made untimely deaths.

Posting speed: [How frequently can you post, what time you're usually available for posting.
Everyday, a good 3-4 hours I'm on for, maybe longer.
Feferi's my favorite beta troll!!! Ur rad

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Homestuck...ugh

None of you are playing Vriska, you're doing it wrong!

Hammer-of-the-Gods-Episode-Still-gabriel-the-trickster-loki-11694177-966-1450.jpg

Character Name: Gabriel the Arc Angel (The Trickster)

Attributes: He's an angel, but that won't much help here.

Personality: He's cocky and arrogant. He often hides the truth and likes to make a game out of everything. Everything is a joke to him. He's serious on the inside, but no one can ever see.

Deceased loved one & Reason for entering Silent Hill: Kali, he ex-gal pal. For the hell of it.

Posting speed: I'm usually on at nights. It'll probably be a few a day

2 spots left!

Reactions: SharkSkin
Character Name: Gabriel the Arc Angel (The Trickster)
Attributes: He's an angel, but that won't much help here.
Personality: He's cocky and arrogant. He often hides the truth and likes to make a game out of everything. Everything is a joke to him. He's serious on the inside, but no one can ever see.
Deceased loved one & Reason for entering Silent Hill: Kali, he ex-gal pal. For the hell of it.
Posting speed: I'm usually on at nights. It'll probably be a few a day
What series is your character from?

Name: Daniel Angelle
Weight: 131 lbs
Height: 6'1"
Eye color: Blue
Choice of clothing: Anything really, he was not one of a particular style, though he was always told he looked good when he dressed like a 'rebel'.
Strengths: Quick thinking, fast (considering how light he is), good with his hands, decent fighter
Deceased loved one: His sister, Dawn. He was told by her in a dream to come to Silent Hill, to try and seek out.....something. His dream was too fuzzy to remember.
Weakness: Kindness, lack of true strength, quick tempered.
Personality: He has always been different, acting out more than staying with the "in" crowd. He is usually kind, liking everyone until they give him a reason to hate them. He is proficient with tinkering with things and making things as well, which sometimes labels him as a nerd. He tends to be an unintentional flirt, but not too much. He is bisexual, though he doesn't really make it known.
Posting speed: as often as I can. I work in retail, and with the upcoming holiday.....yeah. But I at least try to post a few times a day. Weekends can be a bit slower though.
What series is your character from? Remember, no OCs!

What series is your character from? Remember, no OCs!
Oh fuck
....I didn't see that o.o I kinda just used my character from a walking dead story I wrote a while back o.o

Reactions: Akibahara
You can use a Walking Dead character if you want!
Cool ^^ do I make a New one? Or is the one I've made good enough? I kinda just took the Character, Lee, from the TellTale walking dead games and made mine o.o

Cool ^^ do I make a New one? Or is the one I've made good enough? I kinda just took the Character, Lee, from the TellTale walking dead games and made mine o.o
We've already got a Lee Everett. Just take someone from either the games, TV series, or comics.

Reactions: Ryu Keiko
We've already got a Lee Everett. Just take someone from either the games, TV series, or comics.

Hmm....deal. Though it's been so long since I've seen the series... Lol. Oh I know!!! I'll be T-Dog!! (Theodore Douglas)

• Love
Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Hmm....deal. Though it's been so long since I've seen the series... Lol. Oh I know!!! I'll be T-Dog!! (Theodore Douglas)
You can be anyone you want. It doesn't have to be from The Walking Dead. xD

You can be anyone you want. It doesn't have to be from The Walking Dead. xD
Yeah but I don't watch tv often nor have I read anything great lately XD so I'll go with him mainly because he was the first on to pop into my head XD Give me a second to make a new character sheet.