Murder III: Welcome to Silent Hill Sign-Up Thread

*looks at question, then at answer* Come again?

Pic:
Kanaya_chainsaw_Hero_Mode.gif

tumblr_inline_mhosdsRPBA1qz4rgp.gif

Character Name: Kanaya Maryam

Attributes: Protective of those close to her- this can make her quick to attack anyone who tries to hurt them
Rainbow drinker (vampire like troll)- Allows her to be faster and light up her skin pure white. (I don't have to play as her with her powers if it's too op for this rp)

Personality: Kanaya can be very motherly towards those close to her. She's not afraid of using violence to solve her problems and being stern towards others. She always puts others before herself. And she shows interest in such things as fashion and troll romance. (Like ours but a bit more complicated)

Deceased loved one & Reason for entering Silent Hill: Rose Lalonde. She assumes she had died after her mysterious disappearance from their group. She wants to know what really happened to her.

Posting speed: a few per day most likely. I have school so I'll be on more in the afternoon and evening

Pic:
Kanaya_chainsaw_Hero_Mode.gif

tumblr_inline_mhosdsRPBA1qz4rgp.gif

Character Name: Kanaya Maryam

Attributes: Protective of those close to her- this can make her quick to attack anyone who tries to hurt them
Rainbow drinker (vampire like troll)- Allows her to be faster and light up her skin pure white. (I don't have to play as her with her powers if it's too op for this rp)

Personality: Kanaya can be very motherly towards those close to her. She's not afraid of using violence to solve her problems and being stern towards others. She always puts others before herself. And she shows interest in such things as fashion and troll romance. (Like ours but a bit more complicated)

Deceased loved one & Reason for entering Silent Hill: Rose Lalonde. She assumes she had died after her mysterious disappearance from their group. She wants to know what really happened to her.

Posting speed: a few per day most likely. I have school so I'll be on more in the afternoon and evening
About her abilities... everyone loses 'em lol. Read roles and rules.

Ya I figured from what I read. She'll still probably be badass though

Silent Hill shall be interesting for all of these people thrown into it, since normally Silent Hill revolves around one main person and making it their own hell. May we who are the murderers toy with all the mortals who dare to play.

• Thank You
Reactions: 2 people
Yes! Killers unite!

thumb.jpg

#secondlichking
#gonnamakeyouallskeletons

Da, comrade! ^^ Only I might be gone when it starts, unfortunately. I have practice going from 6:30-8:00

Oh, well you shouldn't miss too much. I guess it all depends on when Aki plans to start it.

@Akibahara Do you know what time the Rp will be starting tomorrow?

*crossong my fingers for earlier in the day* XD

We'll begin early or mid Wednesday afternoon.

Mid afternoon would be better for me but it's whatever. For I can't help that I might miss something no matter what time we start.

I'll be thankful if we do it early afternoon because everyone lives in different time zones. So if we started late afternoon and for some reason it was late in my time zone, I'd have very little time to participate. I have to go to bed early for work. XD

That's true so I guess it wont matter when someone might miss out no matter what.

Noon for Aki is 7 PM for me, but I have no school for a week after my exam tomorrow, so I'm cool with anything (:

Dang it, I always forget what Aki's time zone is... what is it again? XD

feferi_peixes_by_wammysgrl-d68pkx2.png

Character Name
Feferi Peixes

Attributes: Strengths: -She's the highest blood in the caste system, making her thicker skinned and more mentally capable of certain things.
-She's a fucking heiress, so there's that. Though that's not really a strength
-She's pretty hella with a trident.

Weaknesses: -Less quick on land then she is in the water
-A little too innocent for her own good

Personality:
Feferi is everyone's favorite bad-ass troll heiress, okay she's not everyone's favorite. Being someone who entirely went against everything the high bloods stood for as people. Only wanting to protect, care for and keep the people at bay. A sweet, charismatic, over excitable little ball of sunshine who's always willing to help someone else before herself. She's a bit of a heart-breaker but that's a story for another day. Despite her looking and acting like she could not possess a single mean bone in her body, when it comes down to everything she can be ruthless.

Deceased loved one & Reason for entering Silent Hill:
She's a curious girl who's bound by adventure and excitement. A perfect reason to get into the madness of Silent Hill. Most of her friends have met untimely deaths, but who she's really looking for his the person she cared about the most; Eridan

Posting speed: [How frequently can you post, what time you're usually available for posting.
Everyday, a good 3-4 hours I'm on for, maybe longer.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Lunar-Eclipse