Murder II: The Watcher's Eye Sign-Ups!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

• WELCOME TO IWAKU, QUOTEV REFUGEES ◉◇◉
    A site made for roleplay is way cooler we promise <3
Status
Not open for further replies.
YOU KNOW WHAT I WANT, I WANT A BANNER. AND A SIGNATURE. BUT IT'S IMPOSSIBLE.

I'll partner up with ya at the beginning if you want. My dude is Death the Kid, or kid for short. Not a little boy though, despite his name. lol.
Sure, that sounds interesting! Haven't seen Soul Eater just yet, but hey, the interaction might prove to be a lot of fun.

Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
By banner are we talking about signature banners here or advertising banners?

Shite, I need a Murder Game signature banner.

42 players involved so far!

Holy crap! So you made all those banners I'm seeing on the upper right hand corner! xD

Make me a pervy, yet SFW loli banner that says "Adam Eberhart in... TRAITOR GAME: THE WATCHER'S EYE." >_>

This may have been the wrost one I have ever made but It may give me an Idea!

What do you what change tell me!

Fotor0905204524.jpg

I was Prassered to get off the computer at the mommetn I'll do a better one tomorrow!

Weeeell, I don't have a partner for Garrus either. You interested? It'll be fuuuuun hopefully​
How about we partner up before Adam rapes someone. Or multiple people for that manner.

I don't really like picking partners beforehand, I never have any idea if the characters would make a good match, and it usually doesn't last long either xD
I just like to go with the flow and see who I end up with

Reactions: Akibahara
Status
Not open for further replies.