Murder II: The Watcher's Eye Sign-Ups!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Attention everyone!!! >3 Everyone with friends (I know I know, not alot of you have them) you guys need to do what ever it takes to get them to sign up! Bribe cheat lie do what ever it takes. GO Off my minions Coerce your friends to join the chaos. And have faith that the Helix fossil will lead the way!!!!!!!

Attention everyone!!! >3 Everyone with friends (I know I know, not alot of you have them) you guys need to do what ever it takes to get them to sign up! Bribe cheat lie do what ever it takes. GO Off my minions Coerce your friends to join the chaos. And have faith that the Helix fossil will lead the way!!!!!!!
I'm not sure if too many of my friends would be interested...

Blah. I hope I'm on in time for the start of this. That way I can start on time....obviously lol

I've been in all three, baby! Woop! :3 This will be my fourth. Wasn't sure if I would do this one at first because of school and a possible job, but I only got the part time position so I'll still have time to Rp. Yay! :)

Reactions: Akibahara
I'd like to play as Lopmon from digimon, please. :D
lopmon_duskler_by_duskler-d4u84w2.png

The excitement I feel for this burns with intensity. When, exactly, is it starting again?

So how is everyone doing today? You know, besides being excited for the RP to start in a few hours...

So about 2 hours till this jam starts! Where's the page gonna go up?

Excuse me?

I'm a normal, sociable guy. Honest.

*Looks very, very innocent.*

Oh sure you are <-< And im a BIG YELLOW RAT! Wait shit I am.....

@-Kuroko-
@Ali
@Anime4Life
@AnimeGurl
@Arsonwolf
@Caramon Zero (JOIN AND BE AWESOME EVEN MORE..... ps you will ever be as awesome as me!)
@Cassette
@ChaosMage
@Charles Yager
@etondmt (JOIN DUDE YOU MUST JOIN YOU WOULD ROCK AT THIS!!! PS YOU CAN MAKE YOUR OWN CHARACTER!)
@Greedy Donuts
@GreenLady
@Hisoka Kobayashi
@HollowEastWord
@IceChateau777
@KitsyKitty
@Ichigo Kurosaki
@Kythii
@Lelouch vi Britannia (JOIN AND BE LELOUCH!!!!)
@Lizzy
@loviebeest
@Machina Kunagiri
@meely
@MST3K 4ever (JOIN MY FRIEND!)
@N0VA™
@Onyxforever
@Riddler
@Riu Daughter
@Sav The Zombitch
@Shadicmaster
@ShiroKiyoshi
@Shiromaya
@SuperCreativeName
@Sweetestdiva14
@Tayssi (Join and be your fav Character! From anime!)
@The Dark Guardian
@Tsuki
@xxDarkest_Assassinxx (YOU CAN BE AN ASSASSIN FROM ASSASSINS CREED!)
@york
@Viero
@Tsuki
@Randomperson
@Randomperson

Reactions: Driver
that has to be the most longest list of people following me and that's is only half of them because some others are just people following me ^^; hope you don't mind bring ummm
pizza
potato
ummm I lost count where was I again?

that has to be the most longest list of people following me and that's is only half of them because some others are just people following me ^^; hope you don't mind bring ummm
pizza
potato
ummm I lost count where was I again?
U nu make banner fur meh? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.