Murder II: The Watcher's Eye Sign-Ups!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Bombielonia

Still up for alliances? :p And also, I think after Felix in the next rp I'm going to do either Colonel Lenox from Bayformers or David Mason. Or Alex Mason. Or both Father and Son. But preferrably David (Son)

As with what Aki just posted. Us seasoned vets of this RP series recommend to everyone that you communicate beforehand and choose one or more partners so that you have another character(s) to interact with when the RP starts.

And on that note; who would be interested in partnering up with an expert swordsman who wields the Sword of Light, but who is a bit dim and has a poor memory?

(Gourry is a sort of half and half serious and comic-relief character; I'm happily oimagining everyone's shock at me playing someone who's even halfway comic-relief)
How about my character, Aqua? A female keyblade weilder of light. Mostly serious, cares deeply for her friends, and a responsible young woman. :) They might be a good match. She's used to being with someone who had poor memory as well. ^^

Reactions: Reaper Jack
Well, lemme just say that if anyone wants to partner with Garrus, he's probably down. He's used to working with others of all shapes and sizes, so basically anything will work.

Reactions: Akibahara
Well, lemme just say that if anyone wants to partner with Garrus, he's probably down. He's used to working with others of all shapes and sizes, so basically anything will work.

My Mystique is used to transforming into all kinds of shapes and sizes.. Hehe... Get it...?

... Screw you guys, I'll partner with myself.

My Mystique is used to transforming into all kinds of shapes and sizes.. Hehe... Get it...?

OOH! OOH! I GET IT! She's one of them Faceless Men from that there Game of Thrones, right?
... Right?

I'm down if you are. Certainly seems like a fun partnership.

I'll partner with Mystique. >_>

I'll partner with Mystique. >_>
facepalm_picard_riker-1_0.jpg

Great! Aqua has a partner then. Now I just need one more partner for my other character~

Who wants to pair up with a cool as an icecube awesome gunner dude who holds his pistols upside down, kicks major butt with his awesome fighting skills, and has great intelligence plus agility but...

...cries if he can't write his name perfectly and curls up in a fetal position depressed if he forgets to fold the toilet paper before leaving the bathroom. XD (Yes, this dude is my comedy character with big time OCD. He's a bit of a brat who may need a swift kick in the rear end from time to time.)

Who wants to hang out with Death the Kid?! (Kid for short. ^^ )

OH COME ON.

ALL THIS TIME MESSAGES HAVE BEEN APPEARING IN THIS THREAD AND I HAVE NOT RECEIVED A SINGLE NOTIFICATION.

ASDFDSA

Reactions: Akibahara
As always

Gotta go with dark souls

I'll be playing one of the biggest badasses in the game, he's also slightly corrupt, but meh

#nohate

Gourry can handle anyone; if he can handle Lina; he can handle anyone.

One of my fave quotes of his when he's talking about Lina to Zelgadis:
"It's best to just shut up and do what she says you know."

Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
As with what Aki just posted. Us seasoned vets of this RP series recommend to everyone that you communicate beforehand and choose one or more partners so that you have another character(s) to interact with when the RP starts.

And on that note; who would be interested in partnering up with an expert swordsman who wields the Sword of Light, but who is a bit dim and has a poor memory?

(Gourry is a sort of half and half serious and comic-relief character; I'm happily imagining everyone's shock at me playing someone who's even halfway comic-relief)
How about a yellow rat that does nothing but Thunderbolt his enemies and Points out people she think may be traitors while sceaming PIIIIIKKAAA! (After of course thunderbolting them) Who also may or may not sit on your shoulder eating treats.

How about a yellow rat that does nothing but Thunderbolt his enemies and Points out people she think may be traitors while sceaming PIIIIIKKAAA! (After of course thunderbolting them) Who also may or may not sit on your shoulder eating treats.

Gourry and Pikachu? Hmm; he does kinda like cute animals...of course; his definition of cute animal is a jellyfish.

Status
Not open for further replies.