Murder II: The Watcher's Eye Sign-Ups!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ay yo I was invited, so I'm gonna go with this little... you-know-what:

tumblr_mkhhnfw1cr1rsltmxo2_250.png

Damian Wayne. Fight me.
Who wants to hang with everybody's favorite little brat bat?​

Hey guys, I've already written some of my prologue!

A used toilet paper roll flew into a wastebasket...

"Heh, heh, heh... let's see what we got here." A young Amerasian male, sporting mocha tan skin, dark brown hair and eyes, grinned as a 2014 ASUS computer monitor lit up his shabby-ass apartment complex – clothes, half-drunk water bottles, and Dubstep posters hung on white-plastered drywall – and boy oh boy, he was going to have fun tonight, "Hmm. Womb Raider, Schindler's Fist, Titty Titty Gang Bang.. ooooh!" Whelp. This one looked good:

tumblr_static_loli-anime-girl-full-hd-wallpaper.jpg

Super Vulnerable Lolis 5

"Heh, heh, heh... let's see what we got here." A young Amerasian male, sporting mocha tan skin, dark brown hair and eyes, grinned as a 2014 ASUS computer monitor lit up his shabby-ass apartment complex – clothes, half-drunk water bottles, and Dubstep posters hung on white-plastered drywall – and boy oh boy, he was going to have fun tonight, "Hmm. Womb Raider, Schindler's Fist, Titty Titty Gang Bang.. ooooh!" Whelp. This one looked good:

Super Vulnerable Lolis 5
Clearly, you've taken a liking to this site

I think I need a partner, then-- who's up for the job?

Super Vulnerable Lolis 5

Oh no...it begins. Brace yourself, here comes Adam...

I could use one more partner for my other character. Anyone still need a partner and interested in a crazy OCD gunner? :)

I suppose I could use a partner too. My character is a something of a powerful magician who likes little boys.

I suppose I could use a partner too. My character is a something of a powerful magician who likes little boys.
I'll partner up with ya at the beginning if you want. My dude is Death the Kid, or kid for short. Not a little boy though, despite his name. lol.

I don't think Mystique has a partner yet, but I guess I'll see all the lonely people tomorrow ^^

Reactions: Driver
I don't think Mystique has a partner yet, but I guess I'll see all the lonely people tomorrow ^^
How about we partner up before Adam rapes someone. Or multiple people for that manner.

Status
Not open for further replies.