Murder II: The Watcher's Eye Sign-Ups!

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shite, I need a Murder Game signature banner.
makeamurderfoundation.jpg

Okay, that was just for fun. But I might start to make a serious one later :I

I shall be my original character

Name: Koiri
Koiri is able to use ranged magic, healing magic, and a few other types of magic. He is also able to use light dual swords.

Attachments

• If you dare.png
    If you dare.png
    220.1 KB · Views: 4
FINE THEN, I WILL HAVE NO PARTNER. FELIX SHALL STAY A MERCENARY AND SHALL BE HIS USUAL ASSHOLE MERCENARY STYLE DX

I don't really like picking partners beforehand, I never have any idea if the characters would make a good match, and it usually doesn't last long either xD
I just like to go with the flow and see who I end up with
That's probably the better way, to be honest. Everyone gets to leave a bit happier.

Reactions: Akibahara
D4JxZvr.png

The RP starts in exactly 22-23 hours... Wait, it does start at around 7:00 PM on Saturday, correct?

Reactions: dalecOoOoOoOoOper
Stahp it I won't have any time to play when it starts so late :(

I don't really like picking partners beforehand, I never have any idea if the characters would make a good match, and it usually doesn't last long either xD
I just like to go with the flow and see who I end up with
Well ya never know. I picked Molly for my partner when I was playing Elsa in the first game and they were two peas in a pod for a long time. :3 I guess it all depends on luck or chance. lol.

I saw all you people blabbering on about banners so I made one. XD Not anything amazing but I was bored. lol.

MurderGamesbanner.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Ellya
[BCOLOR=#00ccff]image.jpg [/BCOLOR]

"Oh Batman...how you flew, and how you fell..."

ATTENTION TO ALL MURDER PLAYERS! GET READY AS IN NINE HOURS AND FORTY-THREE MINUTES WE WILL BEGIN...

OH OH, MAYBE INSTEAD OF DAVID MASON I SHOULD BE THE COURIER OR LONE WANDERER. DECISIONS, SO MANY.

Ive never done one of these murder events, this is not only exciting but scary at the same time xD

Reactions: Akibahara
Zis is my third... Fourth ish. It's like me second but in reality third. Does that make sense?

When this starts I'll have joined in 4 events... And finished one.

Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
No.

This will be my third, seeing as I've been around since Aki hosted his first Murder Game; though he hasn't hosted all of them.

Okay well, I've been in two (one briefly) since the first was with Aki, I lost track, and then this is my third. So I've missed one

Status
Not open for further replies.