Murder II: The Watcher's Eye Sign-Ups!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey hey! I was invited to join this by Jay Jay! So ye. Here's my OC.

NAME
Sydney "Syd" Simmons
PERSONALITY
Syd is a punk bitch who doesn't get along with others very well, unless they share a similar mindset with her. She's witty, brash, both street smart and book smart, and doesn't give a single fuck about what others think of her.
ABILITIES
Since she does happen to be just a regular human being, Syd doesn't actually have any of these. But she's relatively fast, and pretty strong too, and that has to count for something right?
APPEARANCE
pink__turquoise__punk__by_fukari-d3ikq5r.jpg

So yeah.​
Aw yeeee!

Reactions: Akibahara
ike.jpg

Joining as Ike from fire emblem so I can fight for my friends!
Ike is tanky and slow when swinging his large sword, though once it hits it hurts!
Ike gets around this by parrying and blocking with his huge sword
ike can create blue flame when he channels his energy through his heavy ass sword
his sword is rather heavy and once again, pretty big
he fights for his friends
is the radiant hero we need and the one we deserve (down with bane)
Soooo OP in SSBB

I have no idea what Character to use...... OC or Canon....... Maybe both? :banghead: I DON"T KNOW!!!! *Runs sround like a crazy person* THAT IT I FOUND HER

Going in AS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ultimate despair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

photo-8681.png

HER PERSONALTYS CHANGE LIKE THE WIND AND WHEN THEY CHANGE SO DOES HER LOOKS!!!!!!!!!!!

Her roliy Personalitly
tumblr_inline_mhd5kagc8F1qz4rgp.png

Cutes Personaltiy!
5(259).png

ROCK PERSONALTIY!
tumblr_static_46uzaeaxzta80ss4cksk0kkc8.png

Smart and Sreoues side:
tumblr_inline_mhd5qrmz4e1qz4rgp.png

Normal Side:
tumblr_inline_n1dbitIQhQ1sxpvpr.png

Deprassed:
2qn9j0x.png

Reactions: Akibahara
I have no idea what Character to use...... OC or Canon....... Maybe both? :banghead: I DON"T KNOW!!!! *Runs sround like a crazy person* THAT IT I FOUND HER

Going in AS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ultimate despair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

photo-8681.png

HER PERSONALTYS CHANGE LIKE THE WIND AND WHEN THEY CHANGE SO DOES HER LOOKS!!!!!!!!!!!

Her roliy Personalitly
tumblr_inline_mhd5kagc8F1qz4rgp.png

Cutes Personaltiy!
5(259).png

ROCK PERSONALTIY!
tumblr_static_46uzaeaxzta80ss4cksk0kkc8.png

Smart and Sreoues side:
tumblr_inline_mhd5qrmz4e1qz4rgp.png

Normal Side:
tumblr_inline_n1dbitIQhQ1sxpvpr.png

Deprassed:
2qn9j0x.png
A wild Adam appears...

Reactions: Cry
Anyone want the scary, drugged troll clown?? I can just think up so many ways to mess with people as him. Sollux would just constantly facepalm.

Hey everyone! New here, got invited by Akibahara.

Ahem. Anyways.

vOTUkSb.png

Garrus 'Archangel' Vakarian, reporting for duty.

-Highly trained soldier and expert sniper.
-Highly proficient in the use of his omni-tool and using tech powers, most notably hacking and overloading machinery and computer systems.
-Knows exactly where his favorite spot in the Citadel is.
-Is notably spikier than basically every human alive.
-Still hasn't finished calibrating the weapons systems.

*Looks suspicious*

You seem...familiar. We had a Garrus in the first Murder RP.

*Looks suspicious*

You seem...familiar. We had a Garrus in the first Murder RP.

It ain't Saturnice XVI. xD Btw, once we hit 40 members, I'll stop recruiting. We're currently at 38.

Reactions: Reaper Jack
Nearly there then. Is Choco going to start selecting partners then?

Reactions: Reaper Jack
Oh god... Bradford is going to freak out by seeing all of these people. Aliens...aliens everywhere...

EVERYONE. PLEASE READ THIS.
1.) A fair warning for all: You will be VERY BORED if you don't find someone to interact with, and I'm certain of this. I've ran RP events like this for -years-, and the key to success is character interaction. Therefore, you will need to find a partner, if you don't have one, I'll find one for you.

2.) So no one is ignored, I highly suggest you skim over other people's post. You don't necessarily have to read it all, but look for your character's name! Someone may want to talk to yah.

3.) If you're a traitor, all kills are done via PM -and- after the collaboration of your fellow traitors as to who to kill. In no way are you allowed to tell what your role is to anyone, doing so will result in immediate expulsion from the Murder event. Oh, and one final thing, if you're a traitor: Pray you aren't caught, lest you be subject to the mercy of the players.

4.) If you're not aware, if you're sentenced to die by a traitor via PM... it's an insta-death! But don't fret! Onceyou die, there's an "afterlife" game, whose plot will be told once the first player death occurs, and eventually, you'll find your way back to the players!

5.) I can guarantee you the first day will be absolute CHAOS. Why? People will be writing prologues, trying to find partners, etc. So, like #2, try to find a partner ASAP, keep calm, and try to skim through everyone's post, searching for your name. Eventually, as the Murder game continues on, it'll come at a steady pace... well, maybe not, there are +40 people.

6.) There will be moments where I ask players NOT to post; this is usually before large updates or mid-round updates. Please comply!

@Bombielonia
@JayJay
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@DarkDragon9695
@Archmage Jeremiah
@Dallas
@TheColourlessRainbow
@ResistingTheEnlightened
@Reaper Jack
@MrDubWubs
@Lunar-Eclipse
@MattieLee
@La Muerte
@The Gil
@Verite
@Bob_Marley
@Torch
@JextheShadow
@Ryu Keiko
@Aura
@TheEmpire
@Rune Slessiane
@Gadwall7
@Human! SCP - 173
@SirDerpingtonIV
@Xibilation
@Black_Widow
@SpectroVecotr
@Francisco d Latini
@AlekseyVN1922
@Kajika "Bait" Shikoku
@Lucythe wood elf
@lilly321
@Freezingcake
@SteelMoon
@Death Name Cry
@BrokenMechanic

As with what Aki just posted. Us seasoned vets of this RP series recommend to everyone that you communicate beforehand and choose one or more partners so that you have another character(s) to interact with when the RP starts.

And on that note; who would be interested in partnering up with an expert swordsman who wields the Sword of Light, but who is a bit dim and has a poor memory?

(Gourry is a sort of half and half serious and comic-relief character; I'm happily imagining everyone's shock at me playing someone who's even halfway comic-relief)

Status
Not open for further replies.